Donald J. Trump 2024

Res Ipsa

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Res Ipsa »

Back on topic, I see that the news that Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump were associated has breathed new life into the "Katie Johnson" story.
sugar magnolia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by sugar magnolia »

Res Ipsa wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 10:26 am
sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:08 pm Can you think of one single law that applies only to men?
50 U.S.C. §3802

(a) Except as otherwise provided in this chapter it shall be the duty of every male citizen of the United States, and every other male person residing in the United States, who, on the day or days fixed for the first or any subsequent registration, is between the ages of eighteen and twenty-six, to present himself for and submit to registration at such time or times and place or places, and in such manner, as shall be determined by proclamation of the President and by rules and regulations prescribed hereunder.

I guess growing up in an America where the government literally did come for my neighbor's sons makes that an easy question.
Off Topic
You're absolutely correct. Growing up in America and coming of age during the gap in selective service registration threw me off. I remember it was a huge deal when they suspended the registration right around the time my brother turned 18.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by raison de arizona »

Yeahbut wtf do Germans know about threats to world peace? ;)
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Donald J. Trump 2024

Our friend, fake Representative Jack Kimball, with some words of wisdom.
Rep. Jack Kimble @RepJackKimble wrote: I am starting to worry about our democracy . When a major party’s Presidential candidate can’t even remember important parts of his own platform, that’s not good.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Donald J. Trump 2024

Sarah Reese Jones @PoliticusSarah wrote: ABC News offered Trump a one-on-one, just like Biden did, and he declined, which says a lot about which candidate is hiding something about their ability to serve.
Lansdowne

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Lansdowne »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 5:59 pm Yeahbut wtf do Germans know about threats to world peace? ;)
I just checked and this is from December 2019, hence the description "President Trump".
Of course the threat would be greater if the impeached felon returned to office, due to the likelihood of incontinent incompetents being appointed to all the cabinet positions.
Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 3:56 pm I'm going to assume that you are clueless about the many ways they have come for our daughters already because you are not a mother or a daughter or an American living with, or trying find a work around for their stupid laws.

No, you can't have an abortion because we said so.
No, you can't take that drug for your condition because it might have a different effect on another condition.
No, we won't charge him with sexual assault because you were wearing a low-cut blouse.
No, we still won't charge him with sexual assault because he's young and it'll ruin his life.
No, it's not sexual assault when it's just boys being boys.
No, we won't hire you to perform this job unless you sue us in Federal court and force us to.
No, we won't pay you what a man makes for the same job.

So, to answer your disingenuous question about how they are coming for our daughters, the ways are myriad and still accumulating. That list was just a few off the top of my head. It covers corporate, military, legal and healthcare.....there are many more.

As for insults aimed at you, they are in your imagination. Just because someone makes or rebuts a comment doesn't make it an insult or even necessarily directed at you. It's not surprising that you take them so personally though, since even a cursory glance at your posts will show your tendency to somehow just know what are people are thinking or what their motivations are for saying or doing a particular thing. If your feelings are hurt by people disagreeing with you then that is on you, not them.
Thank you for your list of thinks coming for your daughters when... the list isn't anything about coming for your daughters.

"Coming for your daughters" means that they are coming to pick them up and take them somewhere. Everyone who read that understood it in that sense.

Again, you are distracting from the fact that you made an accusation that you cant substantiate. "Just wait till they come for their daughters." ESPECIALLY when you put it in the future tense, and then said "They are coming for them now." Especially in a country where people really used to come in the middle of the night and drag people away to be lynched, "disappeared," and worse.

And sorry, but you throwing insults and then trying to pretend you are not is just rediculous.

So, in short, all you can do is throw irrelvevent shit and fling insults when people ask you specifics to distract from when you threw out an accusation you couldn't back up. Yawn.

So, we have finally established that "they" (non specific) aren't coming for anyone. Grand, now that we have cleared that up, we can move on. Hope you have a great Sunday.
Hic sunt dracones
sugar magnolia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by sugar magnolia »

Suranis wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:15 am
"Coming for your daughters" means that they are coming to pick them up and take them somewhere. Everyone who read that understood it in that sense.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Wrong, as expected. You are the only one who didn't understand that comment as it was intended.

Don't come for me, bro.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Put down the crack pipe, dude. Most people here understood sugar just fine.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:27 pm

Put down the crack pipe, dude. Most people here understood sugar just fine.
Oh for fucks sake. I'm the one who said it and I meant It in regards to legislation. Everybody else got that. And then there's the guy that likes to start shit.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
sad-cafe

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by sad-cafe »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:07 pm
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Wrong, as expected. You are the only one who didn't understand that comment as it was intended.

Don't come for me, bro.
yup 1000000%
W. Kevin Vicklund

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:34 pm

Oh for fucks sake. I'm the one who said it and I meant It in regards to legislation. Everybody else got that. And then there's the guy that likes to start shit.
Sorry for the misidentification, I didn't check back far enough. In any case, almost everybody understood you.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

:bighug:
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

Right. :roll:

That explains why you steadfastly refused to explain who was coming for their daughters and how, and when I asked you repeatedly you played the "whatabout" fallacy to divert to irrelevent shit and insults rather than answer the fucking question.

You could have said "By Coming for them I mean..." But nope you preferred to blather about how awful I am and what you think I believe and how I'm EEEEVIL. Its AAAMMMMAAAAING that you come up with this alternitive meaning of "Coming for" after I will not let it go that you are refusing to answer the fucking question.

And its shocking that the Mob are suddenly agreeing with this alternate meaning that everyone supposedly understood despite it occuring nowhere else on earth or in any dictionary or theasourus. YES, I ACTUALLY LOOKED.

And for example this lovely headline from the NYP about when Drag people at a Pride march said "We're coming for your children" I guess everyone didn't understand the proper context that you just made up, huh?

https://nypost.com/2023/06/24/drag-marc ... -children/

So, in short, bullshit. Pull the other leg class, its got bells on.

Of course you will all swear on the Bible that's what you really mean NOW, because it means you can pretend to have the high ground after the fact and that I was STOOPID. But we all know its bullshit.
Hic sunt dracones
Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

You know, this reminds me of when a few years back an Abortion clinic redefined pregnancy as starting from Conception rather than the end of a Womans period, in order to get another 2 weeks of buisiness done. And the Idiocracy started going "Har har that means that they are saying that the woman is pregnant before she has sex har har" and the chattering classes here were doing the same thing. And of course it was me who am a man and therefore cant know anything about pregnancy that had to point out that Pregnancy has been recorded from the end of the Period since the Middle fucking ages.

Of course you all refused to believe it, even when I linked to wikipedia and medical journals. and one person said "I cant understand why the Abotion provider would have changed the definition on his own." :roll: So yes, you lot are perfectly capable of ignoring actual definitions and science when it comes to avoiding the attacks of the mob, and proving me wrong. I wouldn't mind too much but some of you were medical people and you were still refusing say anything lest you be seen to be going against the mob.

Just an example of another time where you lot would have been accepting something patently wrong to avoid being seen by the mob to be agreeing with me. So ya, bullshit.

And ya this is what you were doing above, by the way.

https://effectiviology.com/red-herring/
Red Herring: Using Irrelevant Information as a Distraction

A red herring is a piece of information that’s meant to distract people from something important in a misleading manner. Red herrings are usually used either as a literary device, such as when an author uses a side character to divert attention from another character, or as a rhetoric technique, such as when someone responds to a question with unrelated information in order to hide their refusal to answer the original question.

When it comes to rhetoric, the use of red herrings is often referred to as the ‘red herring fallacy’. The red herring fallacy is a logical fallacy where someone presents irrelevant information in an attempt to distract others from a topic that’s being discussed, often to avoid a question or shift the discussion in a new direction. For example, if a politician is asked how they feel about a certain policy, they might use the red herring fallacy by discussing how they feel about a related topic instead, to distract people from their failure to answer the original question.
So, have a wonderful Monday and all the blessings of the world be with you.
Hic sunt dracones
sugar magnolia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by sugar magnolia »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Dave from down under

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dave from down under »

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-07-14/ ... /104090046

From the 4 corners interviews in “Retribution”.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by AndyinPA »

Watching local news just now, CBS national news just broke in to say shots fired at tfg's rally in Butler County, just north of Pittsburgh.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
New Turtle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by New Turtle »

Just a 2A patriot, thoughts and prayers.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Frater I*I »

AndyinPA wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:23 pm Watching local news just now, CBS national news just broke in to say shots fired at tfg's rally in Butler County, just north of Pittsburgh.
Right winger: "This rally is so good. I gotta bust a cap up in here!!!"
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by poplove »

New Turtle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by New Turtle »

I think something ricocheted off his ear and cut him.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Frater I*I »

"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Phoenix520
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Phoenix520 »

:mad: They missed :cantlook:
Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

Still trying to emulate Reagan.

The positive sympathy push from the press over this is going to be nausiating.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “US President”