Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Dr. Ken

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Dr. Ken »

Supposedly they wanted Dennis Montgomery to speak on the pcaps but he ummmm stroked out again.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Chilidog

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Chilidog »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:59 pm Suzie, you'd think so but they are so stupid and a new one is born every minute.

Meanwhile... Spyder/Spider says it's BOGUS! Rough day for the pillow guy.

OMG. :lol:

Brad Heath @bradheath
Spider (a/k/a Spyder), Mike Lindell's "lead cyber expert," says the packet-capture data the pillow exec has been promising for months would irrefutably show the 2020 election was rigged by China is actually bogus.

https://washingtontimes.com/news/2021/a ... -cant-pro/

He's going for the $5 million?
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

How in the happy fat fuck did a con man shit pillow salesmoron get this much attention?

He needs tased until his brain starts functioning correctly.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Off Topic
Estiveo's Mom worked at Overlake Hospital back in the mid-60s to 71. She also had a couple of Penumbra coils implanted for an aneurysm many years later. The thing about those coils is, before the surgery, part of the informed consent is that if they don't seat perfectly, or stay seated while the aneurysm clots off, you may have a stroke. (But you absolutely 100% will have a stroke without the embolization.)

But that's beside the point, the point being that Dennis Montgomery is a lying sack of shit.
Image Image Image Image
Delarin
Verified: ❌ This is not the Delarin you're looking for.

Post by Delarin »

dan1100 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:57 pm It's unintelligible numbers flashing by on a screen like The Matrix.
I managed to save the video and get a capture of the first frame. There are some indications that this isn't a voter file like last time, it looks completely made up with lots of references to "County Clerk" and similar, and random city names in Canada and elsewhere thrown in for good measure.
► Show Spoiler
Delarin (pronounced Deh-LAIR-in): A level 13-ish magic user, AD&D 1st. Ed. (c. 1981). Also a nice fellow in Maryland, transplanted from west Texas.
bob

Post by bob »

John Thomas8 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:46 pm How in the happy fat fuck did a con man shit pillow salesmoron get this much attention?
Confirmation bias is a helluva drug. (Just ask Arpaio and Zullo.)
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

(Shipp is Rondeau's ally in the Montgomery Civil War.)
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Looks like they're done for the day, RSBN is rerunning. Must be great fun to be with Mike right now! :lol: :boxing:
'Terrible for our country!' Mike Lindell throws seven-minute tantrum against judge who ruled against him in Dominion case
Sarah K. Burris August 11, 2021
Mike Lindell, along with Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, lost their motion to dismiss the lawsuit against them from Dominion Voting Systems in federal court.

Lindell is in South Dakota where he is hosting a days-long symposium where he promised to deliver evidence showing that former President Donald Trump won the 2020 election. After over 36 hours, Lindell has yet to provide that evidence. Instead, he and others explained why they needed access to more information or machines to find the evidence. Lindell had said that his information would be so compelling that the U.S. Supreme Court would reinstate Trump in a 9-0 ruling.

When he found out that his motion to dismiss the Dominion lawsuit had been shot down, he said that America was effectively over, "nothing matters anymore." He also alleged that the timing of the court ruling was politically motivated.

"This judge -- someone either got to him or he's part of this," Lindell ranted. The judge in the case, District Judge Carl J. Nichols, was appointed by President Donald Trump on June 18, 2018. "You know what? You couldn't wait two more days, Nichols? Two more days?"

Lindell's rant lasted for approximately seven minutes before he then began turning to rant about the cable news networks.

"This is — this is news to me," Lindell began. "I've read this for the first time. This is really bad for our country. Everybody they — everybody needs to really listen up. On the first day here, I told you that that case checked with Dominion. I said it didn't mean anything, except for one thing when they shoot everybody over to under lawsuits. Well, there it was sitting in Washington, D.C. that was Giuliani, Sidney Powell myself, MyPillow. All these all these cases. That judge hits out there and said, you know what I'm going to do. I'm going to take this under. He hadn't decided yet if it could move forward, and Alan Dershowitz told me this is the most important case in history for our First Amendment rights of free speech. Now, in my case against Dominion, MyPillow in Minneapolis, we went when we filed that a couple months ago after their loss, shoot the lawyer — the law firm that we hired — they fired the lawyer the next day after he had filed it. That's just one thing."

He continued: "Then the judge — there they were hit fed up with Dominion. Cause Dominion wouldn't bring in — whatever they had to bring in, um I don't know what it was whenever there first thing too bring in stuff for the case. They didn't get it there in time. They missed the deadline and the judgment of said, 'I'll give you your Money or till Tuesday. I think it was — it was after the Fourth of July. They didn't come up with — they didn't make it in time of the judge said stopped and said, I'm going to wait till the D.C. judge decides. Now, let me tell you if that judge decided to let these cases could move forward, everything your right to free speech everyone out there that spoke up against his machines — every single one, now you wouldn't be able to go on any of these media. All this. You wouldn't be able to say, Mark SuckerBuck, you want to be able to have an opinion! You wouldn't be able — if you did, you'd be in fear of getting sued for everything. Well, this happened. What timing? Everybody here's the — put it back up on the screen. What timing? This is just new to me. The federal judge just put in this afternoon Dominion Voting Systems can move forward with defamation lawsuits against Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, are you just reading this for the first time stream? Do you believe that? That is horrible? Everybody your First Amendment rights of free speech just got blown out of the water. And what timing isn't this timing? You see what he put up on the border earlier. This is terrible for our country. It doesn't matter you — none of you out there need to worry about me. We've got — but this is your right. Sydney — and this is just the start. There are over 200 lawsuits now that Dominion's filed for threatening letters, that means all of them can move forward because that set the president for our country. What are you out there say something bad about the vaccine company. Say something bad about Tom. I don't know your neighbor. It's over. You can get sued for everything. Now, nothing matters anymore."
There's some video at RawStory, waiting to find the full 7 minutes: https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-r ... ge-ruling/

Bonus: Looks like hunky Jordan "Spunky" Conradson of Gateway Pundit got thrown out. Zach wouldn't say which reporter, but sure sounds like Spunky. :lol:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

[/quote]

He's going for the $5 million?
[/quote]

From the article above:
He had offered $5 million to any in-person attendee who can disprove his claims. The offer is no longer on the table, said Mr. Merritt.
ImageImageImage x4
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Apparently someone informed him about the lawsuit because he went on a 7 minute rant claiming the judge was gotten to

Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

What a wild ride travelling through Mike Lindell's brain!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Even Bannon is calling Lindell a flake.

https://www.rawstory.com/steve-bannon-m ... 5#cxrecs_s

'This is a mistake': Steve Bannon slams Mike Lindell's 'cyber symposium' for failing to 'bring the receipts'
ImageImageImage x4
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

"Then the judge — there they were hit fed up with Dominion. Cause Dominion wouldn't bring in — whatever they had to bring in, um I don't know what it was whenever there first thing too bring in stuff for the case. They didn't get it there in time. They missed the deadline and the judgment of said, 'I'll give you your Money or till Tuesday. I think it was — it was after the Fourth of July. They didn't come up with — they didn't make it in time of the judge said stopped and said, I'm going to wait till the D.C. judge decides. Now, let me tell you if that judge decided to let these cases could move forward, everything your right to free speech everyone out there that spoke up against his machines — every single one, now you wouldn't be able to go on any of these media. All this. You wouldn't be able to say, Mark SuckerBuck, you want to be able to have an opinion! You wouldn't be able — if you did, you'd be in fear of getting sued for everything. Well, this happened. What timing? Everybody here's the — put it back up on the screen. What timing? This is just new to me. The federal judge just put in this afternoon Dominion Voting Systems can move forward with defamation lawsuits against Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, are you just reading this for the first time stream? Do you believe that? That is horrible? Everybody your First Amendment rights of free speech just got blown out of the water. And what timing isn't this timing? You see what he put up on the border earlier. This is terrible for our country. It doesn't matter you — none of you out there need to worry about me. We've got — but this is your right. Sydney — and this is just the start. There are over 200 lawsuits now that Dominion's filed for threatening letters, that means all of them can move forward because that set the president for our country. What are you out there say something bad about the vaccine company. Say something bad about Tom. I don't know your neighbor. It's over. You can get sued for everything. Now, nothing matters anymore."

What the actual fuck? This rant makes one of Trump’s worst speeches look like the Gettysburg Address.

The guy has lost it, seriously. :shock:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Did Bannon expect anything different? :lol:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

PaulG

Post by PaulG »

bob wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:10 pm
Somebody! Please contact Steve Bannon and tell him that his long lost brother has been found and is hospital! :bounce:
somerset

Post by somerset »

PaulG wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:21 pm
Somebody! Please contact Steve Bannon and tell him that his long lost brother has been found and is hospital! :bounce:
How involved was Bannon with Arpaio and the CCP? Is he a common thread with Montgomery?
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

I'm thinking there's a general rule hidden here somewhere...

Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
bob

Post by bob »

somerset wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:30 pmHow involved was Bannon with Arpaio and the CCP?
Bannon wasn't involved in the fleecing of Maricopa County Seattle caper.
Is he a common thread with Montgomery?
Montgomery is the common thread: In both the Maricopa scam and this one, Montgomery made fabulous promises, took his payment, but then stroked out before delivering the goods.

Like, literally, the same playbook. It looks like Spyder played the Zullo role in the latest iteration.
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

somerset wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:30 pm
PaulG wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:21 pm
How involved was Bannon with Arpaio and the CCP? Is he a common thread with Montgomery?
I don't recall him being all that involved which is possibly how he missed the coming trainwreck. If Bannon was involved with Arpaio during that time and involved with Lindell before the event, he may well have picked up on where the stuff was coming from. I would think that, even for all his faults and the fact that he is in love with attention which is the downfall of a bunch of these folks, he has enough street smarts to sniff this out if he had been close enough to the earlier Montgomery show.

Lindell seems like the perfect mark for Montgomery and I have no doubt that he sought Lindell out (possibly with a little help from those "friends" he has not yet screwed over). Lindell is a major narcissist who suddenly got to a position where he could feel like he was a player in the big leagues. Along with that, he is not good with details and especially technical ones and he lacks any real staff to ward him off the junk. This is Montgomery's playground.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here's video from what Slim posted...

Hey Mike, look out for that BUS!

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:34 pm Is this what they were trying to convey? Because I missed groking that.

(Mark Finchem is a SoS candidate in AZ, I think he's popular. I dunno, he got some endorsements from nutjobs at least.
Mark Finchem
💥 From the Cyber Symposium in Sioux Falls.

Mesa County Colorado Recorder confirmed active erasure of evidence from Dominion systems, but by Dominion not her office. The County Recorder made a forensic copy because she believed that something nefarious was about to happen at the hands of the Colorado Secretary of State. That’s right, proof beyond PCAP, there was forensic evidence that was actively erased, which is a violation by Dominion and the Colorado Secretary of State.
t.me/MarkFinchemAZ
/448
89.3Kviewsedited
Aug 11 at 12:54
Finchem is a COWS dude. Those of us that follow the Bundys are very familiar with this asshat.
Talks2Eagles2

Post by Talks2Eagles2 »

:confuzzled:
dan1100 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:08 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:04 pm
orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:05 pm Only glanced at the idiots today. Gregg called it -- a disorganized mess. For a "cyber" event, the tech problems alone are worse than we had in 1994 using phone lines to demo online services with 2400 baud modems. Even the Twitter traffic seems lower and more discouraged.

[url]https:// twitter.com/atrupar/status/1425495109798354951[/url]

Ron Watkins' latest Telegram posts:

CodeMonkey.JPG

<images deleted for bandwidth>
The CodeMonkeyZ asking what the "magnet:" protocol is? It was suggested yesterday that this "CodeMonkey" one of Lindell's cyber guys is the real "Q". The infamous and ever mysterious" Q "...Anything is possible given how off the rails this "symposium has been thus far.

Why not simply ask Wikipedia?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnet_UR ... prov=sfla1
Someone whose nickname is codemonkeyZ doesn't know how Pirate Bay works?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

John Thomas8 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:46 pm How in the happy fat fuck did a con man shit pillow salesmoron get this much attention?

As long as Republicans want to stomp on their own dicks, I'm buying them boots.

:rotflmao:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Gregg wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:27 am

As long as Republicans want to stomp on their own dicks, I'm buying them boots.

:rotflmao:
Hobnail, of course.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”