Kendra wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 4:57 pm
Its gone, what did I miss?
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Kendra

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by Kendra »

I can still load it. It's a retweet of some movie (see posts above) with Trump's head superimposed.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

Gregg wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 7:30 pm
Kendra wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 4:57 pm
Its gone, what did I miss?
Still there for me. Try it again.

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

You MUST watch this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lani

Post by Lani »

I didn't realize that the trump's fake speech video had Tucker Carlson and trumpie jr added to it.

Here's another one, with the speech changed to something more Trumpian.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

neonzx wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 10:05 am
https://mobile.twitter.com/joelockhart/ ... 9338133506
Joe Lockhart✔@joelockhart
buckle up America, our President is having another crazy Saturday. Up at Camp David with his merry band of conspirators all sitting around his iPhone egging him on. It's going to be a wild weekend. …
Bill Kristol✔@BillKristol
In this tweet Trump
1) maintains "The Radical Left" controls Facebook et al.,
2) suggests this would be an "illegal situation,"
&
3) links to the site of a Holocaust denier.
So our president is an authoritarian fantasist consorting with the worst among us.
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
The Radical Left is in total command & control of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google. The Administration is working to remedy this illegal situation. Stay tuned, and send names & events. Thank you
Donald J. Trump✔@realDonaldTrump
We’ve done a GREAT job on Covid response, making all Governors look good, some fantastic (and that’s OK), but the Lamestream Media doesn’t want to go with that narrative, and the Do Nothing Dems talking point is to say only bad about “Trump”. I made everybody look good, but me!
And Twitter just blocked me for a week bc I called the new spox a bimbo.
ImageImageImage x4

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

It's not who called the Spox a bimbo, it's who called that bimbo a Spox?
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

So blocked for telling the truth. :-D
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

:bigvomit:

I've tried to watch that video half a dozen times, and they always failed. The fixed one worked. Ivanka was also in it. :sick:

Bill Pullman did not take kindly to it.
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

https://twitter.com/itsJeffTiedrich/sta ... 3815075840
Congratulations to my daughter, Tiffany, on graduating from Georgetown Law. Great student, great school. Just what I need is a lawyer in the family. Proud of you Tiff!
Jeff Tiedrich@itsJeffTiedrich

five minutes ago:
"sir, tweet something about your daughter graduating college"
"why would I do that? Ivanka graduated years ago"
"no, your other daughter"
"wait, I have another daughter?"
10:44 AM · May 20, 2020

kate520

Post by kate520 »

Slim, I’m permanently suspended for saying I think Tommy Longhen is a bimbo. I appealed, sent them the definition of bimbo I was going by:
an attractive but unintelligent or frivolous young woman.
They say this is hate speech? It’s My opinion.
I don’t think I’m a hateful person although we are often blind to our own motes.

Still perma-suspended but not banned which is very weird imo.

My conclusion -the mods at twitter are thin-skinned bimbos.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Hey perma-suspended sister.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Michigan sends absentee ballot applications to 7.7 million people ahead of Primaries and the General Election. This was done illegally and without authorization by a rogue Secretary of State. I will ask to hold up funding to Michigan if they want to go down this Voter Fraud path!

11:13 AM - 20 May 2020

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

Kendra wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 2:24 pm
Michigan sends absentee ballot applications to 7.7 million people ahead of Primaries and the General Election. This was done illegally and without authorization by a rogue Secretary of State. I will ask to hold up funding to Michigan if they want to go down this Voter Fraud path!
11:13 AM - 20 May 2020
That tweet was responded to by this one...

Jocelyn Benson @JocelynBenson
Hi! I also have a name, it’s Jocelyn Benson. And we sent applications, not ballots. Just like my GOP colleagues in Iowa, Georgia, Nebraska and West Virginia.

So trump deleted the first tweet and tweeted this...

2:13 PM · May 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 0298942464
Birfers are toast

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I’m gonna regret this — illegal how?

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Evidently he's expecting to do poorly in Michigan ...
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Foggy wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 2:33 pm
Evidently he's expecting to do poorly in Michigan ...
Same way as everything else in Michigan... she failed to get permission (needed or not) from the republican legislature, and now their feelings are hurt.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

:violin:
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Addie

Post by Addie »

The Verge: Twitter won’t add ‘misleading’ label to bad science shared by Trump adviser

Twitter’s misinformation policy doesn’t cover a widely shared article claiming without evidence that the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine has a “90 percent chance of helping” COVID-19 patients. No treatment, including hydroxychloroquine, has been proven to effectively treat COVID-19.

Initially posted on April 28th, the press release has been widely shared in the wake of President Trump’s recent announcement that he is regularly taking the drug. Around 500 accounts have posted the article on Twitter in the past week and hundreds more have shared it on Facebook, including some high-profile conservative figures, according to Crowdtangle statistics. Trump’s campaign manager, Brad Parscale, shared it on Tuesday after Trump’s announcement. So did the president of conservative group Judicial Watch, who has around 987,000 followers on Twitter.

The story was published by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS), which presents itself as a non-partisan doctor’s association but has opposed mandatory measles vaccination and promoted fringe theories about HIV, smoking, and vaccines. (In 2008, the association also questioned whether President Barack Obama’s speeches used “a covert form of hypnosis.”) By contrast, the much larger American Medical Association has supported clinical trials for hydroxychloroquine but warned that there’s no substantial evidence it works. The Food and Drug Administration has also warned of potential side effects like heart risks, cautioning against its use outside hospitals and research.

The incident is an early test of Twitter’s expanding fight against misleading health information. This month, Twitter started labeling tweets that made false or disputed claims about the novel coronavirus, in addition to removing misinformation that could incite harm. A company spokesperson, however, said the tweet is “currently not in violation of the Twitter Rules and does not qualify for labeling.” Twitter says it’s prioritizing tweets that contain a potentially harmful call to action; it’s singled out messages that encouraged people to damage 5G cell towers, for instance. It says it won’t step in to label all tweets that contain unverified or disputed information about the coronavirus.
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver

poplove

Post by poplove »

He's bitching about Nevada as well. With an excellent response from our governor. :clap:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tek

Post by tek »

he continues to spiral downward.. :sick:
There's no way back
from there to here

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Luckily for individual-1 he only "thinks" in quotes. Would like to see him on tv making those air quotes while making that statement :lol:

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

Yeah, the Tenth Amendment lovers seemed to have disappeared. Of course, at the risk of getting one of Stern's Captain Obvious photos, I remind everyone that his attempts to withhold federal funding appropriated by Congress for specific purposes unless the States do what he wants is what got him impeached. And what's happening now is exactly what Adam Schiff warned the unpatriotic Senate GOP would happen.

OTOH, this is just sheer stupidity on Trump's part. He tries this, he will get sued, and he will lose. Not to mention the response of the voters in these states. Fuck. Him.
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

TexasFilly wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 6:08 pm
Yeah, the Tenth Amendment lovers seemed to have disappeared. Of course, at the risk of getting one of Stern's Captain Obvious photos, I remind everyone that his attempts to withhold federal funding appropriated by Congress for specific purposes unless the States do what he wants is what got him impeached. And what's happening now is exactly what Adam Schiff warned the unpatriotic Senate GOP would happen.

OTOH, this is just sheer stupidity on Trump's part. He tries this, he will get sued, and he will lose. Not to mention the response of the voters in these states. Fuck. Him.

I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

Return to “Trump Administration”