President Trump

RTH10260

Re: President Trump

Post by RTH10260 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:40 pm

HST's Ghost wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:30 am
Was this posted before? Such a lack of self-confidence from the Orange Bluster seems a bit...odd...
Trump says China could wait until U.S. election for trade deal
(Reuters) - President Donald Trump said on Friday that he would not be surprised if China held out until after the U.S. election in 2020 to secure a trade deal in the hope they could negotiate with a different U.S. president.

"I don't think personally China would sign a deal if I had a 2% chance of losing the election," Trump told reporters at the White House just days before top U.S. officials head to Shanghai for another round of negotiations.

"I think China would probably say: 'Let's wait. Let's wait. Maybe Trump will lose and we can deal with another dope, or another stiff.'"
https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1UL2OD
China does not need to wait for the next POTUS, just wait until this dotus folds :bored:

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:23 pm

neonzx wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:32 am
I'm still going with hot flashes(and accompanied cold flashes). There are a numerious medical conditions (and, ahem, certain medications) that can cause this. He's also not the 40-something year old Playboy dancing with cheerleaders and Epstein anymore.
There’s a simpler explanation. It’s an old building with poor insulation in July and the AC system causes wild swings in temperature.

Somehow Obama’s fault though.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:16 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:23 pm
neonzx wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:32 am
I'm still going with hot flashes(and accompanied cold flashes). There are a numerious medical conditions (and, ahem, certain medications) that can cause this. He's also not the 40-something year old Playboy dancing with cheerleaders and Epstein anymore.
There’s a simpler explanation. It’s an old building with poor insulation in July and the AC system causes wild swings in temperature.

Somehow Obama’s fault though.
Besides, the White House was built by slaves, so its some colored guy's fault, anyway!
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:32 pm

It was completely gutted and rebuilt in 1950

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:54 pm

Chilidog wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:32 pm
By a Democrat! Right?!

tek

Post by tek » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:54 pm

symbolically, it is being completely gutted as we type.
There's no way back
from there to here

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:57 pm

Gregg wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:54 pm
Chilidog wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:32 pm
By a Democrat! Right?!
Thanks a lot Obama Truman.
"Devin Nunes is having a cow over this."

-George Takei

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:17 pm

tek wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:54 pm
symbolically, it is being completely gutted as we type.
If you count Melania's taste in decorating, esthetically too.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:32 am

jemcanada wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:36 am
Trump knows because an Eskimo came up to him and said “Sir, it used to be comfortable in this office in the summer before Obama, but now i’m too cold” and this was a big guy in his parka and mukluks and his tears were freezing on his face. Believe me!
Well you know he came from that place called Siberia. A messenger from Putin.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:41 am

I don't know how to prove my arrogant opinions but here they are...

trump has been out of control from day one, but the GOP spin machine was able to handle it initially, telling themselves he'd settle into the job and become more manageable. The exact opposite has happened. I personally suspect some form of dementia is involved. The dysphasia, the tongue with a (probably more developed) brain of its own, the odd gait* and stance. So...

I'd bet the farm there are GOP strategists brainstorming how to cover up trump's rapid deterioration. No matter how many of them agree with trump's recent racist tirades, they know those aren't the kinds of things one says out loud. And if they weren't fairly confident outside forces (Putin?) will interfere to their benefit, they'd probably all be having nervous breakdowns.

So, what does the GOP do to cover this up? I still can't believe somebody hasn't managed to switch out his personal phone with a dummy that has an enclosed twitter app with bots programmed to respond lovingly to anything he tweets. He must guard that thing with his life.

*it's not a shuffling gait, yet. But he definitely favors one leg. Not a limp, but if you're familiar with physical therapy, you'll spot it. A very minor stroke could also have the same after effects.

And speaking of Putin, I don't know what the outcome will be of the Moscow demonstrations, (probably millions arrested, thousands disappeared) but it can't be comforting to trump knowing that his benefactor has his own problems to deal with.
We’re in NYC this week. ImageImageImage x4

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:21 am

Not just your opinion. I've speculated dementia, and there had been recent Twitter chatter about the gait and possible stroke. I've wondered how long this can be kept under wraps (look at Reagan). I don't want Pence stepping in. I want the reality to come out about Pence (and there's surely evidence that he's no saint).

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:43 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:21 am
Not just your opinion. I've speculated dementia, and there had been recent Twitter chatter about the gait and possible stroke. I've wondered how long this can be kept under wraps (look at Reagan). I don't want Pence stepping in. I want the reality to come out about Pence (and there's surely evidence that he's no saint).
There's video of him entering his hotel last night to big applause. He's not dragging his leg but it's not reacting as quickly as the other, as if it's about 20 lbs too heavy, something I'd never noticed before. It's subtle but not a natural gait. Is it a stroke or did it fall asleep in the limo on the way over? Honestly, he could simply need a hip or knee replacement. After all, he's 70+ and obese. All we can do is watch and see if there's a pattern. But the worsening tirades are as subtle as a three-alarm fire bell. I did geriatric assessments for years* and although all people who are lucky enough to live into their 70s experience decline, these are puzzle pieces. Now, do they all fit together?

*Remember a couple of years back when trump took what he called an "IQ test" and bragged that he aced it? It was a geriatric assessment test to determine dementia. And, yes, he passed but the test is also available on line so anyone could prep if they know the test is coming. After about a year of reports, I got to the point I'd memorized backwards serial 7s from 100 down to the 50s. But, to be fair, I always thought that was a difficult question for an average Joe and Josefina. (who didn't report the results on a regular basis). I don't recall how trump did on that question. I'll check to see if his actual results were released. I don't think they were, just the doctor reporting he passed easily.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:21 am

The Doctor who reported he weighs 239 pounds? How about the one who let him write his own assessment that he was "the healthiest person to ever run for President"? He could have mispelled his name and he'd find a Doctor who would say he passed. Hell, Lindsey Graham would call him the most brilliant human to ever walk the earth and Franklin Graham would call the most holy (I think he actually has).

Nothing good anyone says about him can be trusted. I'm a pretty strong atheist but the best argument I've seen that there is a God lately is that he's the antichrist.

Clairez

Post by Clairez » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:55 am

Gregg wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:21 am

Nothing good anyone says about him can be trusted. I'm a pretty strong atheist but the best argument I've seen that there is a God lately is that he's the antichrist.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:05 pm

driving to my doc office. I have to get on one bypass and merge on another. Following this slow car all the way and no way to get around it because of traffic.

Next, I enter my exit and right before exit is over the same car gets in front of me causing me to brake to avoid them hitting me. GRR

By this time, I notice the #fatdonnie sticker on their car but I am thinking I will not see them again

nope-not so lucky

I get ready to turn on the street I need from the exit. There are two left turn lanes. I get in the far one as that will put me in the right lane to turn into the doc office. They were in the lane next to me. They realize I guess they need my lane so they clip over ...again just missing my vehicle.

This time I honk and raise my hands (not fingers just hands)

so there is one more right turn lane before my doc's turn lane. They get in it and then get back out almost clipping my back end. I am PISSED by this time.

I get to my turn lane pull up the drive to my doc office and damned if that car doesnt' either.

and I'll be fucking damned if they didn't park right the fuck beside me. By this time I am furious.

I told them if they removed the fucking trump sticker off their piece of shit car they might figure out how to fucking drive.

I should have kept my mouth shut becuase I felt bad...but god damn

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:19 pm

Gregg wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:21 am
Moi aussi.
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: African-American Naomi Anderson was a leader in the suffrage movement in the west, a published poet, barber, community activist, and teacher.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:59 pm

Where's my puke emoticon? This jackass just made the first responders fund about him. Saying oh he doesn't think about himself as a first responder and that he was down there on 9/11 helping out. Bullshit. No one ever saw him down there.

HST's Ghost

Post by HST's Ghost » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:06 pm

RE: Dementia
I went through this guy's extensive tweets about Trump's possible dementia. Walking odd could be lots of things - hard to believe he doesn't have high cholesterol and incipient diabetes. There is something weird about his sticking out his tongue though...
It does seem true that his tweets are being edited...
Tom Joseph
@TomJChicago

6 Trump is a figurehead, unable to perform basic executive functions. He makes appearances. They go badly. Even tweeting has been handed off. Ideas abound about who sends them- Kellyanne, Scavino & Miller rotate or present lists? Check out these grammatically correct dirt bombs.
Sekrit Stuffs!
Either give me more wine or leave me alone. - Rumi

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:09 am

Evidence there was some sort of dictation going on in the tweets, that time he had 1000/24 instead of 1/1024

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:15 am

TRUMP: "The African American community is so thankful. They've called me and they've said, 'finally somebody is telling the truth.'"

TRUMP: "The African American people have been calling the White House. They have never been so happy as what a president has done."
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:16 am

Scary. :?
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:18 am

neonzx wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:15 am
https:// twitter.com/atrupar/status/1156205835049218048

TRUMP: "The African American community is so thankful. They've called me and they've said, 'finally somebody is telling the truth.'"

TRUMP: "The African American people have been calling the White House. They have never been so happy as what a president has done."
:doh:

Dear Donald, I guess President Abraham Lincoln will outrank you by far by abolishing slavery ...

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:33 pm

To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:55 pm

RTH10260 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:18 am
neonzx wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:15 am
https:// twitter.com/atrupar/status/1156205835049218048

:doh:

Dear Donald, I guess President Abraham Lincoln will outrank you by far by abolishing slavery ...
Lincoln? Amateur!

LBJ? Pssshaw!

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:17 pm

How many farmers produce beef in the quality for export to the EU market?
Trump: US will sell more 'great American beef' to EU

President Donald Trump has announced a trade "breakthrough" with the EU on beef exports. With many Europeans concerned about the quality of US meat, EU officials emphasized the beef is "hormone free."

US President Donald Trump said on Friday that he was signing a deal with the European Union to increase sales of "great American beef" to the bloc.

"The European Union stepped up and we appreciate it," Trump said at a press conference, flanked by a contingent of EU and US officials as well as farmers and ranchers wearing cowboy hats.

Under the deal, Trump said beef sales to the EU will increase by 46% in the first year, and go up by 90% over the next seven years.

https://www.dw.com/en/trump-us-will-sel ... a-49872629

Return to “Trump Administration”