Rudy Giuliani

GreatGrey

Re: Rudy Giuliani

Post by GreatGrey »

CB22BD01-D6BE-4382-BACD-0838449BE6D4.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

:rotflmao:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

No idea if this is real or not.
BeloitBadger Water wave#TrueBlue2020
@MomWithAnS
·
10m
Replying to
@TrueFactsStated
Did you see what the college kids did to Rudy today? He thought he was texting Ivanka.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

NMgirl wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:56 pm Do old, white, male politicians ever look into a mirror? Pro tip, assholes: There is no effing way an attractive young woman would ever have sex with you without an enormous ulterior motive, whether that be $130k payment or the opportunity to ruin your reputation and career. Or both.
:pigsfly:
Roy Moore thinks that's BS.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
kate520

Post by kate520 »

Did Rudy’s PR flack really say he was “unfooled and placid?

What a choice of words!
DEFEND DEMOCRACY
RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:54 pm
Turtle wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:50 pm LOL from pro bono to prone boner.
:rimshot:
Good one.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Daniel Dale
@ddale8
·
1m
The viral purported Rudy Giuliani text message exchange with College Democrat Nick Roberts is FAKE, Roberts now says --"just satire," he told me in a DM. (First reported by
@ZTPetrizzo
.)
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Rudy Giuliani Claims Borat ‘Hit Job’ Is Retaliation for Hunter Biden Attack
Rudy Giuliani is defending himself against allegations of inappropriate behavior in the new ‘Borat’ sequel by claiming he was just tucking his shirt in.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudy-giul ... en-attack/
Rudy Giuliani issued his first public defense after details emerged from his big cameo appearance in Borat Subsequent Moviefilm. While it may look like he was touching himself inappropriately with his hands down his pants in a hotel room alongside an actress posing as a reporter, he swore that he was actually just tucking in his shirt.

“I had to take off the electronic equipment,” Giuliani said in a radio interview on Wednesday. “And when the electronic equipment came off, some of it was in the back and my shirt came a little out, although my clothes were entirely on. I leaned back, and I tucked my shirt in, and at that point, at that point, they have this picture they take which looks doctored, but in any event, I’m tucking my shirt in. I assure you that’s all I was doing.”

In the scene from the film, which Giuliani likely hasn’t seen yet, he can be seen patting the actress’ backside as she helps him take his microphone off. He lies down on the hotel room bed and sticks his hands into his pants to tuck in his shirt, but they remain there longer than he is suggesting in his interview. The movie will be released on Amazon Prime Video this Friday.

At times paranoid-sounding, Giuliani insisted to WABC radio that the entire episode was a bit of retribution for the work he has been doing on behalf of his client, President Donald Trump, to spread dirt on Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter.
Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

I might, MIGHT, give him the benefit of the doubt if he wasn't lying on a bed in a hotel room with a young woman he just patted on the rear. But I haven't seen the video.
ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

kate520 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:28 pm Did Rudy’s PR flack really say he was “unfooled and placid?

What a choice of words!
Maybe meant flaccid.
jemcanada

Post by jemcanada »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:44 pm
kate520 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:28 pm Did Rudy’s PR flack really say he was “unfooled and placid?

What a choice of words!
Maybe meant flaccid.
I was thinking that too! :P :rotflmao:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I read it that way and didn't know better until you guys brought it up. :smoking:
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

I think Giuliani was pulling a Toobin.

I apologize.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Sterngard Friegen wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:49 pm I think Giuliani was pulling a Toobin.

I apologize.
He was actually hoping for a
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
August 26 was proclaimed Women's Equality Day in 1972 by Richard Nixon. August 26, 1920, was date the 19th Amendment was confirmed by the Secretary of State and became law.
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Oh how can this be possible when "America's Mayor" is such a paragon of virtue? :( He just loves giving opportunities to talented youth! What a guy.
The mystery of Rudy Giuliani's spokeswoman
Meet Christianné Allen, the 20-year-old college student who speaks for President's Trump's personal lawyer.
By DANIEL LIPPMAN and TINA NGUYEN 12/10/2019 05:00 AM EST Updated: 12/10/2019 09:30 AM EST

The gatekeeper to the lawyer for the most powerful man in the world is a 20-year-old conservative activist with a thin resume, an inflated biography and an impossible job.

For the past three months, Trumpworld has been both abuzz and baffled by Christianné Allen, a little-known Instagram personality who became Rudy Giuliani’s director of communications in September. She accompanies him wherever he goes, recently appearing by his side in Ukraine, where he’s working on a documentary defending himself against accusations that he ran a malicious campaign to get a U.S. ambassador fired. She’s his media strategist, technology consultant and the employee who helps field reporters’ daily onslaught of inquiries — or, at least, tries to do so.

Allen’s boss, described as a “hand grenade” in congressional testimony, is famous among reporters for his unguarded text exchanges, rambling phone calls and butt dials at odd hours. His bumbling efforts to investigate Joe and Hunter Biden’s activities in Ukraine are likely to result in the third impeachment in U.S. presidential history. He’s under federal investigation by the U.S. attorney’s office he once headed. And his ostensible client, President Donald Trump, muses openly about whether Giuliani is, in fact, his attorney.

In sum: Allen’s assignment would be tough sledding for the most seasoned of PR professionals, let alone a distinctly unseasoned Trump superfan who is still pursuing a communications degree online.
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/1 ... ani-079762
Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Gregg wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:43 pm I read it that way and didn't know better until you guys brought it up. :smoking:
:rimshot:
Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Post by Foggy »

This is clearly a case of erection fraud. :rimshot:
I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Hard to say.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

@alexzfinley
If Borat was able to compromise Rudy, imagine what a trained intelligence officer could do.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Daily beast has a pretty colourful description of what actually happened.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-rudy- ... s-daughter
Posing as a conservative journalist in the mold of Tomi Lahren—albeit with a strong eastern European accent—Tutar sits down with Giuliani in a Manhattan hotel suite for an "interview" in which she mostly flatters him into creepily flirting with her. "I'll relax you, you want me to ask you a question?" Giuliani says as she giggles in response. After blaming China for the coronavirus, he agrees to "eat a bat" with his interviewer, who repeatedly touches his knee to egg him on.

Baron Cohen first interrupts the interview dressed as a sound engineer with a large boom mic, but leaves before it's over. At that point, Tutar offers to "have a drink in the bedroom" with Giuliani, who happily obliges.

On what appear to be hidden cameras, we see Giuliani remove her microphone and ask for her phone number and address as he sits down on the bed. He starts patting her backside as she removes the microphone from his pants. Giuliani then lies down on the bed and starts sticking his hands down his pants in a suggestive manner.

But before anything more can happen, Borat bursts into the room and shouts, "Put down your chram!"—his preferred word for penis. "She's 15! She's too old for you!"

The startled Giuliani, who had no reason to believe his interviewer was underage, sits up abruptly and gets out of there as fast as he can. "Rudy, Trump will be disappoint! You are leaving hotel without golden shower!" Borat yells after him.
Note: a lot of Twitter thinks this means that Rudy thought the woman was 15 when he was responding to the moves. It clearly does not.

Anyway, Rudy seemed to think at the time he got the better of Cohen, and said so in interviews
"I thought about all the people he previously fooled and I felt good about myself because he didn't get me."
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Post by Foggy »

I will be very disappoint if he does not eat a bat. He promised!
I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
jemcanada

Post by jemcanada »

Foggy wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:19 am This is clearly a case of erection fraud. :rimshot:
An old friend of mine always used to say “well, I never! I wanted to, but something always came up.” ;) :P
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

jemcanada wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:30 pm
Foggy wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:19 am This is clearly a case of erection fraud. :rimshot:
An old friend of mine always used to say “well, I never! I wanted to, but something always came up.” ;) :P
:lol:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Foggy wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:18 pm I will be very disappoint if he does not eat a bat. He promised!
or he can take a bite out of Steve Miller.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Atticus Finch wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:41 pm
Foggy wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:18 pm I will be very disappoint if he does not eat a bat. He promised!
or he can take a bite out of Steve Miller.
To quote Maybenaut, "EW!"
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
August 26 was proclaimed Women's Equality Day in 1972 by Richard Nixon. August 26, 1920, was date the 19th Amendment was confirmed by the Secretary of State and became law.

Return to “Trump Administration”