Hannity: "Operation Crossfire Hurricane" is now "Operation Boomerang" 5/2/19 - "Objective Medusa" - John Solomon

Slim Cognito

Re: Hannity: "Operation Crossfire Hurricane" is now "Operation Boomerang" 5/2/19- “Will Shock the Conscience of a Natio

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:13 am

At this point, Sean is only half a step above QAnon.

ImageImageImage x4

Notorial Dissent

Re: Hannity: "Operation Crossfire Hurricane" is now "Operation Boomerang" 5/2/19- “Will Shock the Conscience of a Natio

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:47 am

Slim Cognito wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:13 am
At this point, Sean is only half a step above QAnon.
Ah, you're being generous. I really think the whole thing should be renamed Operation Raging Windbag.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:51 am

Operation Raging Windbag -- I like it. Sean is getting more defensive every night, insisting that everything he's been saying will come true! Now... by the Fall! He just hasn't mentioned he hasn't found the lamp with the genie yet. Though Sean might be trying to rub Bill Barr's tummy. So while McCabe and Peter are suing, Sean had hunky Tom Fitton up top to discuss the fascinating subject of Bruce Orr's 302s. Like his audience has a clue. They keep saying things like, "We're going to take this very slowly and start from the beginning". Then come the trolls and fake "journalists" like Sara Carter and John Solomon, with a dash of Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows. After the half-hour potty break, bring on the red meat, Bongino, Gorka, the lovable guys. Wrap with another defensive statement... any day now!

Here's his defensive look:

Hannity.JPG
Same thing night after night after night. Now POLITICO reported on the 302s, but as always, it was just people doing their jobs. Sean has worked them into such a frenzy... it's going to like after Hillary Clinton when he falsely trumped up (and still does) charges. People get angry when the blood they've been promised doesn't work out. That could be setting some of these lunatics off, who knows. But if every day they're expecting handcuffs and mass arrests, it's been years, how long will they hang in with this fantasy that never pays off? Then again, birfers didn't get anything in 10 years and they're still too dumb to stop. Fogbow is fun that way.

ETA: Didn't watch Rudy's segment but Jim Hoft's Gateway House of Boys and Pundits was on it. I'd call it more of a Poopie than Bomb but YMMV:

RUDY DROPS A BOMB! For Over a Year European Officials Have Been Trying to Get Spygate Info to FBI — And They Were Thwarted, Ignored and Pushed Aside
Jim Hoft

Trump Attorney Rudy Giuliani went on with Sean Hannity on Thursday night following the release of the Bruce Ohr 302 documents of DOJ questioning.

Rudy said the CRIMES ARE SHOCKING! He unloaded on the corrupt FBI!

Rudy told Sean Hannity, as reported earlier, “You Can’t BELIEVE what is coming out!” And, “These are crimes that are SHOCKING!”

Rudy then went on to describe the international expanse of this illegal operation.

Rudy Giuliani: The whole thing was made up from the very beginning and they sold it to 90% of our media! It’s a tragedy… The dimensions of it you still don’t realize. There’s plenty of evidence of what happened in Ukraine. Plenty of evidence of what happened in UK. In Italy. This was a massive conspiracy!

Sean Hannity: Do you believe, sir. It appears (investigator) John Durham is spending an awful lot of time in Europe.

Rudy Giuliani: I know why he’s spending an awful lot of time in Europe… He’s spending a lot of time investigating Ukraine, Italy, UK and Australia.

Sean Hannity: Was there outsourcing of techniques that are illegal. In other words, did our top intelligence officials, did they outsource spying on American citizens for the purpose of hurting President Donald Trump or candidate Trump or transition to be President Trump? Did they outsource intelligence gathering methods to spy on Americans to circumvent US law and outsource it to even allied countries. Did that happen, sir?

Rudy Giuliani: There is plenty of evidence that it happened, Sean. Plenty of evidence. Some of it documentary, some of it already recorded. And for a year people in Europe have been trying to get this to our FBI. And they have been thwarted and ignored and pushed aside. It was a deliberate effort to cover this up. It didn’t just happen. Even during the Trump administration there was a deliberate effort to cover this up to protect the prior wrongdoing. That’s really sick.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:50 am

How is that any different than QAnon?

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:07 am

Sean Hannity with Gumby, this is hilarious. This clip is classic. Now "it's a tough lift". Sean's been trumpeting opinion columnist John Solomon and crazy Sara Carter. He's committed fraud on his viewers, that's the only crime here. Watching him melt down with Gumby is delicious.

Lawyers here should watch this... Gumby keeps patiently trying to explain to Hannity that no, even if you lie to a court, it may be contempt, but you won't be indicted. Sean can't seem to get the hang of that concept. When Hannity says he has a list of statutes, Gumby says, "Don't send them to me, send them to Bill Barr" and Sean asks Gumby for Barr's email address because he doesn't have it and doesn't know Barr. :lol:

This is sort of the payoff I'd been looking for.

:lol: From The Last Refuge of all places... people aren't happy.
Trey Gowdy Warns Everyone to Lower Their Expectations…
Posted on September 13, 2019 by sundance

Former congressman Trey Gowdy warns everyone to tamp down expectations from the IG report on FISA abuse. One point of focus from Horowitz’s letter today is that he *only* looked at the singular FISA issues surrounding Carter Page, nothing more.

…”Relating to a certain U.S. person.”

Therefore if Carter Page was not a victim; meaning if Carter Page was an active participant (mole) in the FBI operation – willing to be the vehicle by which the Steele Dossier could be injected into the investigation; then there will likely be no criminal conduct outlined by Horowitz. The head of the tick-tock club was not happy with this possibility.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ectations/

Comments include:
Bill Durham says:
September 13, 2019 at 11:56 pm
I have been saying for years that hannity and the tic toc club are going to have their Rachel maddow moment. Note how the closer we get to the report, they are back tracking on all their bold predictions. They put their faith in Mueller. We put our faith in Horowitz. We are as dumb as an MSNBC or CNN audience. We got snookered. Or rather, you got snookered because I saw this coming. And for that I was called an eyeore and a concern troll. Those who said that can first apologize to me and then bite me. And go pound sand. I hope hannity ratings collapse. Solomon, Carter, and digenova are conspiracy frauds who should consider other lines of work. They perpetrated a fraud on their audience. Hannity wanted to milk this for 6 more years. They are scrambling to find an excuse. 4 illegal fisa warrants???? LoL!

In other words, even the Washington Examiner has to admit:
Trey Gowdy cautions GOP against being too hungry for 'indictment of certain high-level officials'
by Daniel Chaitin September 13, 2019 04:01 PM

Trey Gowdy again warned his former GOP colleagues not to raise expectations too high for two Justice Department investigations into possible wrongdoing during the Russia investigation. With some Republicans now talking about the prospect of jail time, even before there are any indictments, Gowdy said they are setting themselves up for disappointment. "I will caution my Republican friends, again, if the only thing that is going to satisfy you is the indictment of certain high-level officials, you may wind up being disappointed. I have higher expectations for government than just narrowly avoiding indictment," the former South Carolina congressman said Thursday on Fox News.

Gowdy was discussing the Justice Department review of the origins of the Russia investigation and DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz's inquiry into alleged abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. The interview also came after it was revealed the Justice Department rejected former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's appeal to avoid criminal charges for lying to federal agents, paving the way for a formal indictment.

A number of his former GOP colleagues have hyped up the two investigations in recent weeks. Earlier this week, Rep. Jim Jordan said he expects Horowitz to report that all four Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrants against one-time Trump campaign aide Carter Page were illegally obtained. The Ohio Republican also said the question he is most asked is, "'When is somebody going to jail for wrongdoing that took place in the Trump-Russia investigation or even the Clinton investigation?'" Rep. Mark Meadows, a lead GOP investigator in Congress, said he believes Barr and Horowitz are doing a "good job" and hopes for accountability, naming Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson and former FBI officials James Comey, McCabe, and Peter Strzok. "If people do not go to jail, and this is all about just talking and rhetoric and people are not held accountable, the American people will be disillusioned and say, 'Enough is enough,'" Meadows said.

Gowdy, a former federal prosecutor, previously advised his GOP friends to temper their expectations back in July. "Republicans usually set the bar so high that when we don't meet it, the media narrative then becomes Republicans don't even own their promises. Just promise a fair investigation that goes wherever the facts take us," he said at the time. Gowdy told host Martha MacCallum on Thursday what he believes Barr would also strike a balanced tone on her show, saying, "I think Bill Barr would tell you the same thing, Martha, if he was on the show, there is a difference between doing a really lousy job, there’s a difference between not meeting anyone’s expectations for public service and then being indicted."
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... -officials

"Set the bar"? How about "lying their asses off"? As John Boehner always put it,"if ands and buts were candy and nuts, everyday would be Christmas".

By the way, GWB painted John. :dance:

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:42 am

Trey Gowdy and lowering expectations, now there's a combination.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:41 am

► Show Spoiler

ImageImageImage x4

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:34 pm

Mark your bingo cards... "Any Day Now" has changed to "ANY TIME NOW". Please make a note of it.
Report: “Big News” Expected in Russia “Investigators” Probe Next Week
On Friday, October 18, 2019
“ANY TIME NOW”
by Sharon Rondeau
The U.S. Justice Department is investigating the origin of the Trump-Russia “collusion” probe launched by the FBI and facilitated by DOJ and other government operatives

(Oct. 18, 2019) — On Friday night’s “Hannity,” guest host Jason Chaffetz announced that “big news” is anticipated to be released next week in regard to the U.S. Justice Department’s investigation into the “investigators” of the Trump-Russia “collusion” probe which hobbled the Trump administration for more than two years.
Chaffetz’s announcement came at the halfway mark of the show, at approximately 9:31 p.m. EDT, in which he included that the release of a major report by DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz on alleged abuse of the FISA warrant procedure could be released “any time now.” The report was originally expected in “May or June,” according to U.S. Attorney General William Barr in April, but was delayed significantly when individuals reportedly consented to interviews to provide new information shortly thereafter.
“Tonight, there is likely so much more to this story,” Chaffetz said, as he introduced Fox News Legal Analyst Gregg Jarrett, author of the new book, “Witch Hunt: The Story of the Greatest Mass Delusion in American Political History.” At the outset of his interview, Jarrett said that “the spying that occurred on the Trump campaign initiated by John Brennan’s CIA and other intelligence agencies was outsourced to foreign undercover informants like Stefan Halper and yes, Joseph Mifsud. If you read the Mueller report, Mueller would have you believe that Mifsud’s a Russian asset; he’s not. Either that was an intentional misrepresentation by Mueller or he’s incredibly gullible, and maybe a little bit of both. Now Mifsud has always been a Western intelligence source, and in fact, he gives instructions to U.S. intelligence agents, including the FBI. So think about this: our own asset is feeding disinformation to George Papadopoulos on purpose to set him up as a patsy to justify an investigation of Donald Trump…”
https://www.thepostemail.com/2019/10/18 ... next-week/

Bob68 Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 11:47 AM

Thanks Sharon, I’m a day late and a dollar short….again. :)

I just read the excellent article you linked. I believe the link between Admiral McRaven and John Brennan is important and I hope someone is investigating the totality of the claimed killing of Osama bin Laden, because IMO there are many coincidences and unexplained/illogical actions in that event which warrant a very close look including of course, the death of Seal Team 6 members not long after the raid.
IMO everything involving the team of John Brennan, the CIA and Barack Hussein Obama should be investigated for the possibility it was done to preserve the illusion that Obama was a legitimate president who actually wanted to do the right thing for America…..when in really he was put in place to do as much destruction as possible to our Constitutional Republic. The failure of the planned in 2008 after Obama cover of Hillary Clinton and the election of the “birther” President Trump gives us one last chance. To me this has never been, at its core, complicated. It’s now or never for the survival of our nation and the Constitutional Republic it was created to be.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

neonzx

Re: Hannity: "Operation Crossfire Hurricane" is now "Operation Boomerang" 5/2/19 “ANY TIME NOW"

Post by neonzx » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:52 pm

Marks calendar.
Verifies appointment for barber tomorrow.
Notes someone added cat treats to shopping list. ( probably the cat)

I've gotten used to this life.

To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Dolly

Re: Hannity: "Operation Crossfire Hurricane" is now "Operation Boomerang" 5/2/19 “ANY TIME NOW"

Post by Dolly » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:58 pm

Report: “Big News” Expected in Russia “Investigators” Probe Next Week
On Friday, October 18, 2019
“ANY TIME NOW”
by Sharon Rondeau

Chaffetz’s announcement came at the halfway mark of the show, at approximately 9:31 p.m. EDT,
:rotflmao: That just struck me as funny. The attention to small details must prove this baloney is the For Real Baloney.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:17 pm

So Barr/Durham's now "criminal investigation" is Operation Boomerang and Hannity is wildly excited. Realist, time for us to PANIC!

Panic.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:41 am

OK so this book is being blasted all over RW media... Breitbart has a lengthy excerpt today about "Objective Medusa" which was about the adventures of Devin Nunes and the House GOP. Mid March 2016 seems odd, way before the election, but who knows. This shows though why Devin has been so cocksure, he's been believing this for a long long time.
Exclusive — Deep State Book Excerpt: Inside ‘Objective Medusa,’ Devin Nunes’ Historic Investigation into Spygate Scandal
BREITBART NEWS 26 Oct 2019
The following is an excerpt from Lee Smith’s forthcoming book, The Plot Against the President: The True Story of How Congressman Devin Nunes Uncovered the Biggest Political Scandal in U.S. History, which will be released October 29.

In mid-March 2016 :?: , California congressman Devin Nunes, then Chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI), found out the FBI had obtained a warrant to spy on Donald Trump campaign adviser Carter Page. And they’d used the Steele dossier, opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign, as evidence. But Nunes and his committee couldn’t say anything, not to the U.S. public, not even to fellow members of Congress. The FBI and DOJ had buried the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant, like so much of the anti-Trump operation, under the heading of classified intelligence. It marked a low point for Nunes’ team. Shortly after, former DOJ prosecutor Kashyap Patel joined them. At first Patel’s new colleagues didn’t know what to make of him. As a New Yorker, Patel’s style sometimes clashed with those of the easygoing Californians, southerners, and midwesterners who made up the HPSCI staff.
[Patel] collected all the investigative documents surrounding Crossfire Hurricane. “I knew I had to get the documents leading to the production of the FISA,” he says. “I wanted to know what the government knew, when they knew it, and if there were any material omissions in the FISA application.” Once they secured the documents from the FBI, Patel and the Intelligence Committee moved to interviews to get people on the record. Did anyone have proof that the Trump team had colluded with Russia? “I had to tell a lot of people that collusion isn’t a crime,” says Patel. “It sounds bad, but it doesn’t exist, it’s a legal fiction. But I was like, okay, we’ve got to use that because it’s in the media and everybody’s already using it.”

The important thing was to determine if there had been any criminal activity. Patel, along with HPSCI staff came up with the “three Cs”: collude, conspire, coordinate. “Conspiracy is a real crime,” says a colleague of Patel’s who asked his name not be used. “Coordination isn’t a crime, but it was a way to explain in layman’s terms a predicate for conspiracy. So did anyone see any coordination between the Trump team and Russia?” Nunes’s committee interviewed officials from the Obama administration, the law enforcement and intelligence communities, and the Trump campaign. It was the same line of questioning for all of them.

“We asked them the three Cs straight up,” says Patel.

He runs down a partial list:

“‘Do you, Attorney General Loretta Lynch, have evidence of the three Cs?’

“‘No, I don’t.’

“‘Do you, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates?’

“‘No.’

“‘Do you, Jim Comey?’

“‘No.’

“‘Do you, Andy McCabe?’

“‘No.’

“‘Do you, John Podesta?’

“‘No.’

“‘Do you, Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS?’

“‘No.’”

A number of witnesses tried to sidestep Patel’s line of questioning.

“And I said, ‘Hang on. I’m not asking if you thought it happened or if you heard it happened,’” Patel says. “I said, ‘Do you have information that exactly addresses this issue? If you tell me it exists, we’ll go get the documents, we’ll go get the people, we’ll use subpoenas.’ We weren’t hired to clear Donald Trump. We were charged with figuring out what happened.”
It goes on and on: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... rt+News%29

Did a quick search for Patel and NY Times has a 2018 story about him:
Kashyap Patel, Main Author of Secret Memo, Is No Stranger to Quarrels
By Katie Rogers and Matthew Rosenberg
Feb. 2, 2018

WASHINGTON — Kashyap Patel is a lawyer who has sometimes run afoul of the rules.

As a lawyer in Florida, Mr. Patel, 37, entered and then dropped out of a charity bachelor auction featuring some colleagues after a blogger pointed out that his license to practice in the state appeared out of date. In 2016, as a counterterrorism prosecutor for the Justice Department, he was berated by a federal judge who then issued an “Order on Ineptitude” directed at the entire agency. And over the summer, in a trip arranged outside official channels, he traveled to London, where he tried unsuccessfully to meet with Christopher Steele, the author of the dossier that purported to details links between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to multiple people with knowledge of the trip.

After less than a year as a Republican staff member on the House Intelligence Committee, Mr. Patel has found himself in the middle of another controversy. According to congressional sources, he is the primary author of the politically charged memo, released on Friday by the committee chairman, Representative Devin Nunes, over the opposition of the F.B.I. and the intelligence community, that accuses federal officials of bias against President Trump.

Democrats, led by Representative Adam B. Schiff, the ranking minority member on the committee, were scathing in their criticism of both the report and the decision to release it to the public.

“The President’s decision to publicly release a misleading memo attacking DOJ & FBI is a transparent attempt to discredit these institutions and undermine Mueller’s probe,” Mr. Schiff said on Twitter on Friday, referring to Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel investigating Russia’s involvement in the 2016 presidential election.
More: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/02/us/p ... -memo.html

Here's the Amazon book blurb (bit surprised Hachette is releasing it):
Investigative journalist Lee Smith uses his unprecedented access to Congressman Devin Nunes, [ :sick: ] former head of the House Intelligence Committee, to expose the deep state operation against the president--and the American people.
Investigative journalist Lee Smith's The Plot Against the President tells the story of how Congressman Devin Nunes uncovered the operation to bring down the commander-in-chief. While popular opinion holds that Russia subverted democratic processes during the 2016 elections, the real damage was done not by Moscow or any other foreign actor. Rather, this was a slow-moving coup engineered by a coterie of the American elite, the "deep state," targeting not only the president, but also the rest of the country. The plot officially began July 31, 2016 with the counterintelligence investigation that the FBI opened to probe Russian infiltration of Donald Trump's presidential campaign. But the bureau never followed any Russians. In fact, it was an operation to sabotage Trump, the candidate, then president-elect, and finally the presidency. The conspirators included political operatives, law enforcement and intelligence officials, and the press.
The plot was uncovered by Nunes, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, and his investigative team. They understood that the target of the operation wasn't just Trump, but rather the institutions that sustain our republic. A country where operatives use the intelligence and security services to protect their privileges by spying on Americans, coordinating with the press, and using extra-constitutional means to undermine an election then undo a presidency is more like the third world than the republic envisioned by the founding fathers.
Without Nunes and his team, the plot against the president -- and against the country -- never would have been revealed. Told from the perspective of Nunes and his crack investigators -- men and women who banded together to do the right thing at a crucial moment for our democracy -- the story of the biggest political scandal in a generation reads like a great detective novel, feels like a classic cowboy movie. The congressman from the cattle capital of California really did fight corruption in Washington. Devin Nunes took on the "deep state."

On Amazon, it's already
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #230 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#1 in Political Science (Kindle Store)
#2 in Ideologies & Doctrines
#2 in Political Conservatism & Liberalism

So I guess this is where this all started. Here we go. Time to start building those statues of Devin Nunes, American Hero. Moo.

Notorial Dissent

Re: Hannity: "Operation Crossfire Hurricane" is now "Operation Boomerang" 5/2/19 “ANY TIME NOW" - Bonus: "Objective Med

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:47 pm

I seriously doubt Devvy could "discover" his own ass even with the help of detailed instructions, someone to sound out the big words for him, a road map, and serious assistance of multiple counsel, perhaps Priyap and friends?

Foggy

Re: Hannity: "Operation Crossfire Hurricane" is now "Operation Boomerang" 5/2/19 “ANY TIME NOW" - Bonus: "Objective Med

Post by Foggy » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:13 pm

In mid-March 2016, California congressman Devin Nunes, then Chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI), found out the FBI had obtained a warrant to spy on Donald Trump campaign adviser Carter Page. And they’d used the Steele dossier, opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign, as evidence.
That cow person Devin is truly amazing, considering that the Steele dossier wasn't begun until June 2016.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump%E2% ... ia_dossier

I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:27 pm

Foggy wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:13 pm
In mid-March 2016, California congressman Devin Nunes, then Chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI), found out the FBI had obtained a warrant to spy on Donald Trump campaign adviser Carter Page. And they’d used the Steele dossier, opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign, as evidence.
That cow person Devin is truly amazing, considering that the Steele dossier wasn't begun until June 2016.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump%E2% ... ia_dossier
I searched and found a link for what should be the Carter Page FISA Applications. I did a quick scan through the pdf file and it looks to me like the first one was signed OCTOBER 2016.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/docume ... cation.pdf

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:06 pm

Well, also in mid-March 2016, my investigation revealed that Devin Nunes never travels anywhere without his 'emotional support' cow, named Ivanka T. Cow. :mrgreen:

:oopsy:

I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:26 pm

Foggy wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:06 pm
Well, also in mid-March 2016, my investigation revealed that Devin Nunes never travels anywhere without his 'emotional support' cow, named Ivanka T. Cow. :mrgreen:

:oopsy:
Foggy, I am glad to see that you have reliable sources for your pronouncements, just like Hannity. :nope:

CalperniaUSA

Re: Hannity: "Operation Crossfire Hurricane" is now "Operation Boomerang" 5/13/19

Post by CalperniaUSA » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:22 pm

Dolly wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:42 pm
Off Topic
Orlylicious wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:17 pm
............. and Bill Barr (doesn't he look like John Goodman? it's scary)
LMAO!!!

bump to the top!

Laughter, Imagination, Dreams

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:45 pm

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:16 pm

OK so really really any time now! And Jim Hoft's Gateway House of Boys and Pundits can't wait for lives ruined.
“It’s Going to Be Devastating. It’s Going to Ruin Careers” – Joe diGenova: IG Report Delayed Due to Durham Grand Jury – Several Obama DOJ Officials Will Be Indicted (VIDEO)
by Jim Hoft November 6, 2019

Attorneys and partners Victoria Toensing and Joe diGenova joined Lou Dobbs on Wednesday night to discuss the latest delay to the release of the much anticipated Inspector General report on FISA abuse.

Joe diGenova told Lou Dobbs that the report was delayed this time because of Prosecutor John Durham’s Grand Jury. diGenova says we will see several indictments and lives ruined after the Horowitz report is released.

Joe diGenova: I would say explosive and I would say for people at the highest levels of the FBI and at the highest levels of the Justice Department, more important at the Justice Department, it’s going to be devastating. It’s going to ruin careers, it’s going to make people have bar problems… What’s clear now we know is that the senior levels of the Obama Justice Department were complicit in knowingly submitting materially false applications to the FISA Court for an illegitimate counterintelligence purpose. Not for a legitimate purpose but to spy on Americans for political purposes. And it really will end up being the beginning of the greatest political scandal in history. And it’s being held up partially because of John Durham’s new grand jury exists for one reason and one reason only – because people are going to be indicted.

It can’t happen soon enough.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/1 ... ted-video/

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:45 pm

This is kind of a roundabout way of saying they can't get enough votes from the grand jury to indict.

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:36 am

Ah. I see. So if an action is for political purposes, it's not legitimate. Like Der Trumpenfuhrer asking Ukraine to investigate Biden for political purposes? That's not "perfect," but illegitimate?

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

bob

Post by bob » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:09 pm

Ob. P&E: Report: “FISA Abuse” Report Due Out in a Week:
“CRIMINAL REFERRALS” ANTICIPATED

“Hannity” host Sean Hannity opened Monday night’s show by reporting that his sources say the anticipated Inspector General report on “FISA abuse” alleged on the part of the U.S. intelligence community will be released in “one week.”

Minutes after his opening statement, Hannity hosted investigative journalist Sara A. Carter, who drew a connection between the upcoming IG report and the recently-expanded “criminal” investigation by U.S. Attorney for the District of Connecticut John Durham.

Carter said her sources say in regard to the report that “the possibility of it coming out before Thanksgiving is very likely.” She added that “very little will be redacted” such that formerly classified documents associated with the Trump-Russia probe could be made public.

“There more than likely will be criminal referrals associated with the report, Sean, and that could be several criminal referrals,” Carter said.
:mememe: :yawn:

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:09 pm

John Solomon is so fuc*ing shady. NY Times is leading with a piece about this "journalist". They don't get into his work at the Washington Times with the Moonies but there are Columbia Journalism articles about his shadiness there too.
The Man Trump Trusts for News on Ukraine
Who is John Solomon? His name popped up frequently in closed-door testimony in the impeachment query. He is a regular on Hannity. And his work helps shape how millions of Americans understand this moment.
By Jeremy W. Peters and Kenneth P. Vogel Nov. 12, 2019 Updated 8:57 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON — In weeks of closed-door testimony, American officials who worked in Ukraine kept circling back to the work of one journalist, John Solomon, whose articles they said appeared to have considerable currency with President Trump’s inner circle. They had never known Mr. Solomon to be an authority on Ukrainian politics before, and certainly not someone with particular insights into the American ambassador to Ukraine who was a frequent target of his. So when Rudolph W. Giuliani, Donald Trump Jr. and the president himself started talking about his stories, those officials began closely following what he wrote. Asked how she first learned of Mr. Giuliani’s interest in Ukraine, Fiona Hill, Mr. Trump’s former adviser on Russia and Europe, replied, in part, “John Solomon.” Mr. Solomon has been a surprisingly central figure in the impeachment proceedings so far. But the glare has not been so kind. One witness testified to Congress that an article of his was full of “non-truths and non sequiturs.” Another witness said that he could not recall a single thing that was correct in one of Mr. Solomon’s stories, then added sarcastically, “His grammar might have been right.”

So who exactly is John Solomon? A Washington-based reporter and Fox News personality who had until recently been working at the politics outlet The Hill, Mr. Solomon, 52, is not well known outside conservative media. But, according to interviews and testimony, his writing and commentary helped trigger the chain of events that are now the subject of the impeachment inquiry into Mr. Trump. Though he worked for years at The Associated Press and briefly at The Washington Post, he moved on from mainstream outlets and now sits at the center of a network of conservative journalists, radio hosts, cable news pundits and activists whose work reaches millions of Americans every day, and shapes the way a large swath of the country sees this pivotal moment. Understanding their work is key to explaining how Mr. Trump’s approval ratings remain so durable with his base — and why, as some polls suggest, far more direct and damaging evidence would have to emerge from the impeachment hearings that begin their public phase on Wednesday for that support to crack.

According to transcripts released last week, Mr. Solomon and his pieces for The Hill are a focus for congressional investigators as they look into Mr. Trump’s efforts to push Ukrainian officials to investigate his rivals. One particular area of interest for Democrats, the transcripts show, is Mr. Solomon’s role in advancing claims by Mr. Giuliani, the president’s personal attorney, that former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his family deserved to be investigated for their own dealings in Ukraine. In an interview, Mr. Giuliani said he turned to Mr. Solomon earlier this year with a cache of information he believed contained damaging details about Mr. Biden, his son, Hunter Biden, and the special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election. “I really turned my stuff over to John Solomon,” Mr. Giuliani said. “I had no other choice,” he added, asserting that Obama-era officials still “infected” the Justice Department and wouldn’t have diligently investigated the information he had compiled. “So I said here’s the way to do it — I’m going to give it to the watchdogs of integrity, the fourth estate,” he said.

Mr. Solomon’s work has been endorsed by some of the most influential figures on the right like Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and the president, who has highlighted Mr. Solomon’s articles on Twitter. Mark Levin, the radio and Fox host, recently said that Mr. Solomon and Sara Carter, a journalist with whom he frequently appears on television, were “like the Woodward and Bernsteins of our time.” :sick:
“Sean Hannity talks about John Solomon,” she said, “and then that gets picked up on Rush and Levin.” The effect, she added, is that his reporting carries weight with conservative audiences. “That gives it an authority when they’re hearing it from multiple sources every day.” When Mr. Solomon appears on television and the radio, Mr. Hannity and other conservative hosts often identify him as an investigative reporter and cite his decades of experience at publications like The A.P. But his critics see this as a sleight of hand to give his writing a veneer of nonpartisan objectivity. “Part of the issue is that for years he was identified with the mainstream media,” said James Manley, a former aide to Harry Reid, the former Senate majority leader who tangled with Mr. Solomon in the 2000s over stories insinuating Mr. Reid had benefited inappropriately from his office. The Columbia Journalism Review later singled out Mr. Solomon’s reporting, saying it was “much ado about very little.” (Unlike Fox, The Hill put a disclaimer over Mr. Solomon’s writing indicating that it was opinion starting in May of 2018 after complaints from colleagues about what they saw as one-sidedness in his work, The Post reported at the time.)
His work at The Hill since 2017 has generated the most notice and controversy of his career. His reporting was of considerable value to the outlet’s publisher, James Finkelstein, who has been friends with Mr. Trump for decades and saw Mr. Solomon as a high-profile hire whose frequent Fox News appearances could help generate buzz and traffic for the website. While Mr. Solomon was at The Hill, his relationships with sources were sometimes closer than reporters typically get with the people they cover. In March, according to documents uncovered as part of the impeachment inquiry, he shared a draft of one of his stories before publication with a noteworthy group: people who had helped gather the information that Mr. Giuliani had provided to Mr. Solomon. They included Victoria Toensing and Joe diGenova, two lawyers who have been working with Mr. Giuliani to undermine the investigations into Mr. Trump, and Lev Parnas, a Ukrainian-American businessman who helped connect Mr. Giuliani to Mr. Lutsenko. Mr. Solomon said “I do go over stories in advance” with sources for accuracy, not to tip them off to the content. Mr. Solomon left The Hill in September under circumstances that neither he nor the paper have fully described. He has not said what his new venture will be — or how it is being funded — other than to describe it to former colleagues as a media start-up. For the time being, he is publishing his work on his personal website. His slogan is “Reporting Truth.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/12/us/p ... artner=rss

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:55 pm

:lol: Comments are funny.

Return to “Media & Social Media”