Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

Paul Lentz

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

Post by Paul Lentz »

I notice that, in that video, Schmidter identifies himself as representing the 'Florida statewide People's Grand Jury' or some such nonsense. There is some delicious irony that Schmidter is railing against a process he defines as "unconstitutional" while identifying himself as a representative of an entity which not only doesn't exist, but (if it did) would also be contrary to Florida's constitution. :lol: I was pleased to see that the CRC gave him all the acknowledgement he deserved.
The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Paul Lentz wrote:I notice that, in that video, Schmidter identifies himself as representing the 'Florida statewide People's Grand Jury' or some such nonsense. There is some delicious irony that Schmidter is railing against a process he defines as "unconstitutional" while identifying himself as a representative of an entity which not only doesn't exist, but (if it did) would also be contrary to Florida's constitution. :lol: I was pleased to see that the CRC gave him all the acknowledgement he deserved.
And Schmidter wasn't selected by the "people" he claims to represent. He's truly a moran and a hypocritical seditionist. As is Rodger B. Dowdell, Jr.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Paul Lentz wrote:I notice that, in that video, Schmidter identifies himself as representing the 'Florida statewide People's Grand Jury' or some such nonsense. There is some delicious irony that Schmidter is railing against a process he defines as "unconstitutional" while identifying himself as a representative of an entity which not only doesn't exist, but (if it did) would also be contrary to Florida's constitution. :lol: I was pleased to see that the CRC gave him all the acknowledgement he deserved.
And Schmidter wasn't selected by the "people" he claims to represent. He's truly a moran and a hypocritical seditionist. As is Rodger B. Dowdell, Jr.
Is that anything like being a full fledged serial liar and all around general ignoramus??? :point:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Paul Lentz

Post by Paul Lentz »

So, I've been thinking about this over the course of the last 3 years or so...how the hell does a basically straight and upright fellow (no matter how big an asshole) like Terry Trussell end up sentenced to almost 9 years in the state pen?

For the moment, let's acknowledge (but then move to the side) the historical facts: Terry Trussell is (according to his own history and discernible facts) a blowhard fool and an abject failure in virtually everything he has ever undertaken (something like 50+ different businesses registered with the State of Florida, none of which were ever more than "in operation" for a few years; most of which were administratively dissolved by the State for failure to file an annual report). I mean, this is a fellow who did not even graduate from high school until he was 20 years old (5 months removed from 21). This is a guy who went to a couple of different middling southern state colleges, apparently fucked around to the point that he blew his academic draft deferral, and got drafted on the slow boat to Vietnam. Wound up at Ft. Bragg for basic training and assignment (ya'll know Ft. Bragg...home of the Special Forces (Green Berets)...even in 1968, at the height of the war protests, Ft. Bragg was squared away and gung-ho (albeit Army and not Marines, so I think I misapplied my military jargon). Served for not quite a year in country, but comfortably outside of the combat zone, producing propaganda flyers which were then used to paper the China Sea. Married a teacher, and she--apparently--continued to be the main, steady, and often sole, support of the family, while Terry wasted his time and energy (and Marie's steady income) on one failing scheme after another. Desperate in his quest to be, somehow, a "big man," Trussell and the Tea Party movement were a perfect fit, with Terry so happy to be the "face" of a tiny group of people who came together inconsistently and sporadically, but pretended to some importance and influence. Came the move from Duval County (pop. ~900,000) to Dixie County (pop. ~16,000) after the bailbond business went belly up and Marie retired from teaching with a steady State pension, and Trussell's continuing involvement in Tea Party (and increasingly fringe) politics and political causes, plus his attempts to insert himself into local issues and play the influential man he never was. Eventually, of course, this led his foolish and silly, but grasping for importance, self, to the CLGJ movement, and his own gullibility made him a perfect dupe for the likes of Rodger Dowdell and Hagan Smith...and the rest is history. That's the past. What I want to talk about now are:

Trussell's biggest mistakes since August 2014:

1. Upon his arrest in August 2014, indicating assets estimated at $750,000. Let's get real here. Trussell NEVER had assets (at least not assets he could access, outside of an actuarial estimate of Marie's lifetime pension income) of $750,000. They owned a condo property in Jacksonville (Duval County) worth maybe $150,000 (which they have subsequently sold to support Trussell's defense). They owned mostly unimproved land (5.64 acres) in Dixie County on which they had built a leaky and unliveable "quonset hut" structure, in which they housed their recreational vehicle, in which they basically lived for several years, and which is still Marie Trussell's "home," wherever it is parked. There were, apparently, no investment accounts, no bank accounts of any substance, no nothing. Why Terry Trussell felt the need to act the "big man" during his arraignment processing and make a claim of $3/4 million in assets (what? to impress some jail processing clerk? some public defender? who gives a shit?) is a mystery to me. However, that prideful lie has (and will) stick with him forever, preventing him for accessing the services Florida provides to indigent defendants and appellants, and predictably attracting vultures (like, first, CELIII and his 'partnership' with Inga Garcia, an attorney wholly unqualified in criminal defense).

2. Not hiring (and quickly) a Dixie County (or relatively local, including to Leon County (Tallahassee)) attorney, especially in light of the executive assignment of 2nd Circuit/Leon County State Attorney Meggs to the case for prosecution (following the self-disqualification of 3rd Circuit State Attorney Siegmeister). Trussell needed an attorney who spoke the local language, who knew the players, and could strike the bargain ("foolish old man, signifying** himself, knows now he was a dumbass dupe, really, really, REALLY sorry") that would have actually walked Trussell away from this thing for about $10 - $15K in fees and by October 2014, with no time served, maybe a year of court supervision and a bit of community service (to which Trussell claims to be "devoted," so no hardship there).

**"Signifying" is a Southern idiom to describe someone who is acting all biggety and strutting and full of himself. Umm...those who are into it might remember the Carole King song, "Jazz Man," with the lyric, "When the Jazz Man's signifyin'..." More commonly, "Who is that signifyin' fool over there?"

3. Having found attorney Crawford (no shining star of Florida jurisprudence, but a solid, working attorney in Tampa with some history in criminal defense), then failing to work with him to bring this to a reasonably swift resolution to Trussell's benefit and then, in fact, firing him.

4. Hiring Inga Garcia...an attorney from southeast Florida, with only minimal experience in criminal defense (in fact, Garcia is/was a "condo dispute attorney" by experience and reputation, and only a middlingly successful one at that), and with a completely different cultural and behavioral background from the prosecuting attorney, the presiding judge and (most importantly) the jury pool. Florida is really two different states/cultures. North Florida is "old South" with the peculiar manners, speech patterns, idioms and accepted and standard behavioral patterns that are ordinary and common to itself (and maybe south Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi) but to nowhere else. South Florida is far more culturally diverse, far less concerned or observant as to decorum and "manners," with far less interest and attention paid to "proper behavior." A trial in Dixie County, with a prosecutor and judge assigned out of Leon County, and a jury pool out of Dixie County (all "North Florida") was a disaster for Inga Garcia, who was not only apparently unable to up her game as an attorney (because her representation of Trussell was nothing short of incompetent from a technical standpoint) but was also unable to adjust her demeanor to suit the audience...as CB said it best, "she looked wrong, she dressed wrong, she talked wrong, she stood wrong, she flopped wrong."

5. Testifying at trial. Most particularly, the noticeable conversion from "Terry Trussell the erudite super citizen" on direct to "Terry Trussell the 'I-can't-grasp-your-questions, Mr. Megg"' on cross. It wasn't so much that Trussell chose to testify in his own defense (although that may have been a mistake), but that Trussell acted the intellectual and saintly braggart on direct, and then became the muddled and confused idiot on cross. Neither the puffed-up signifyin' on direct, nor the patronizing, but so-very-confused, persecuted fool on cross rang true (and both would be offensive to a North Florida jury/audience). Maybe if Trussell had simply testified without the puffery or the 'puzzlement,' he would have been okay. Hard to say. But--and I'd assume acting on Garcia's instructions--the way he played it was insulting to the court, to SA Meggs, and to the jury. It was a fuck-up beyond belief.

6. Playing the "nearly dead" (probably all but pining for the fiords ;) ) parrot at the sentencing hearing. BIG mistake. BIG. HUGE. Bite you on the ass and take out a cheek BIG MISTAKE. As an adjunct, getting your family members and a few others (like Jason Hoyt) on board with the "poor, mistreated Terry is obviously dying--not by inches, but by yards--under prison care/conditions' schtick. That little farce (and the evidence that it was all an act) earned Trussell one seriously magnificent smackdown from Judge Hankinson during the bond hearing, and undoubtedly contributed to the general impression of the court that Trussell is a lying piece of shit. I don't know if Trussell himself came up with the "nearly dead" act, or if the idea originated with Garcia, but--either way--it was stupid, and it was devastating to not only Trussell's credibility. but to that of his (otherwise very sympathetic) family members and other supporters (like Hoyt) who testified on Trussell's behalf, citing "50 pounds lost in 6 weeks; a shadow of the vibrant man we knew" bullshit.

7. Retaining Garcia and hiring attorney Morburger for his appeal. Neither has any significant (if any) criminal appellate experience, and it is perfectly obvious that neither gives a shit (as demonstrated by their obvious and complete lack of urgency in pursuing Trussell's appeal) if Trussell rots in prison for however long it takes (for them to be paid? for them to cobble together a cogent appellant brief? who knows?). So, cycle back to mistake #1...rinse, repeat.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Paul Lentz wrote:So, I've been thinking about this over the course of the last 3 years or so...how the hell does a basically straight and upright fellow (no matter how big an asshole) like Terry Trussell end up sentenced to almost 9 years in the state pen?
:snippity:
What a brilliant chronicle of Terry's misadventures in legal-land over the last three years! I have been following the Trussell train wreck for a while and have been fascinated by it, but you've really managed to summarize events and bring to life the vile arrogance and shallowness of Trussell and the people he has attracted around him. Incidentally, I really feel sorry for his poor long-suffering wife as a result of what you've written--she comes across as the only human worth caring anything about.

I think this is a sufficiently impressive piece of work that more people in this little community should consider believing what you have to say next time. But some things may never change...

Sterngard Friegen

I think Paul Lentz has pretty much nailed it. But I would emphasize two people who are probably most to blame after Trussell.

First there is Rodger B. Dowdell, Jr. While Trussell was a dupe waiting to be played, Dowdell was the perfect person to play him. Wealthy beyond imagination, and stupid beyond belief, Dowdell was the role model that Trussell wanted to be -- wealthy and admired by his peers. Of course, his peers were other SovCit loonies. And his wealth came because Dowdell was in the right place at the right time as he rose to the top of an organization as a salesman, screwed up the company so that it had to be sold, and then reaped the benefits of the sale.

Second there was Charles E. Lincoln, III, who probably convinced Inger Garcia she could handle the case and helped to convince Trussell she was the right attorney for him. And Lincoln also saw an opportunity for himself, turning out mostly nonsense paperwork which apparently impressed Trussell and kept the money flowing.

Trussell is now in too deep to fire Garcia, abandon Morburger, plead poverty and get a public defender for the appeal. Although he's probably eligible for it financially.

But I don't feel sorry for Trussell, even though he has been taken to the cleaners by a pack of wolves. Trussell proved himself to be a very nasty person, going after innocent people and trying to have them arrested and jailed because they promoted policies he did not like. Trussell tried to criminalize the behavior of people simply because he disagreed with them on policy. That is the mark of a bully and when that bully has political power, of a tyrant. I should also add that Trussell is a first class perjurer as well.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Totally agree with Paul and Stern and I believe at least one of them :P

Another major fail was the strategery. Putting aside the loser SovCit trash (which began with Trussell getting jailed when he wouldn't admit his name in the courtroom onward), Inger Garcia kept trying to frame this as a First Amendment case with a side of denial. In fact, it was a first case of the new simulating legal process law in Florida. Maybe that's part of why the Governor was involved and they had top people involved. But Team Trussell barely dealt with it, other than denials ("When is a form actually filed?" "It wasn't filed, I gave it to Dana to put in her special blue file just for me"). I bet Judge Hankinson would have at least been a bit more receptive to properly testing/challenging the new law along with the sentencing guidelines but Team Trussell kept focusing on the wrong issues. Terry didn't file any liens I don't think... I'd argue financial fraud and simulation should have stricter penalties. But Inger Garcia was busy trying to introduce a bogus "constitutional expert" witness which just wasted more time. How she could read those counts and thought First Amendment is still one of the worst mistakes I've seen.

Rodger B. Dowdell, Jr. is unrepentant, he's involved with the Colorado pretend marshals and judges and continues encouraging these gullible people. Maybe at their upcoming trials these folks will explain Dowdell's influence and suggestions.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Notorial Dissent

Actually, I do think you have to go back to the prior history, of relentless failure. His one real mainstream job, albeit short lived, was as a professional liar, propaganda, something he was probably ideally suite for ironically. The basics of he carried over in to the rest of his life.

TT was/is an insignificant ignorant petty little man. Because he was so insignificant he had to project an I'm better, more important, richer than everyone else. Another lie. He was also as they say "prideful" and that added to his downfall. He also was/is an outsider as far as the local are concerned, a pushy, pretnetious outsider.

i would suspect that on trial he came across as a pompous lying ass. I don't see how he could do otherwise given previous behavior. It just isn't in him to be genuine, or maybe that was what he was being, but it didn't fly.

Basically, if there was a bad really really stupid self destructive decision to be made, I think you can safely say he made it right down the road.

I think you have well and accurately nailed it point for point all the way down the line.

I have seen some really badly managed legal cases play out, but I think this one tops the charts.

I agree with Stern here that Dowdell is the enabler in chief here and that probably most if not all of TT's woes can at least from the start be laid at his doors. I don't think TT is/was smart enough to have come up with any of this on his own. The man is just too stupid and ignorant. Dowdell was behind the grand jury nonsense, and TT was the perfect dupe.

I am still trying to figure out how TT ended up with Ingie dingie, that one still puzzles me, as I doubt he could have found her by himself, and so would have had to have had "help" of some sort. I can see CEL's fine hand in some of this I agree. I jsut don't quite make the connection.

While I agree that TT is now in far too deep, I think it still comes back to his being too full of himself to admit a mistake and get a real lawyer even if a PD, he'd have to admit an error, and I just don't see him EVER doing that. His kind of STUPID is eternal. I also agree, that he is basically a nasty vindictive petty thug. His overblown ego got him where he is, and it will keep him there as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

:clap: :clap: :clap: ^

Ah, I wonder too about how IG came into this all. Dowdell perhaps? Real estate, condos, developments. Dowdell is all up in it in Scarysota and Bradentucky, FL (no offense to Kentucky). He is the Trump of business and society there, fringe-worthy at best. The real movers and shakers tolerate him but Imma gonna speculate that his social interactions are almost solely ones he forcefully inserts himself into. His children run his business/es and he is mostly absent from any philanthropic works in Manatee or Sarasota County.

Again, PL and Stern have done an amazing opener for the movie based upon...

Edit to add, Orlyicious and ND.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

As PG said, kudos to all above, I'm just going to add a couple of insignificant points to round out the narrative.

We can't forget all those "I'm kicking judicial ass" radio interviews Trussell gave, especially in the months following his (second) arrest. "They'll never take me to court, they know they don't have a case," sprinkled with lots of ha-ha's and chortles about the ineptitude of the Florida legal system. Although Trussell usually demurred when people asked him about the big settlement he was due for being kidnapped, others, including Dowdell, told us Trussell would be a millionaire many times over before this was finished.

I believe Siegmeister testified he had liens filed against him, although I don't believe he said who actually filed them. I'd be surprised if Trussell was unaware the action was being taken.

As for Trussell's career history, I remember the innkeeper, where PG and I stayed, referring to him as the "egg man." This was a delightful southern woman whom I believe was separated at birth from Kristen Chenoweth. She gave me the impression she knew everything about everybody in town. Not that anyone in Dixie County gives Trussell a second thought these days, but, if they do, the response will likely be "Didn't he used to be the egg man?" * But, seriously, they've probably already forgotten him. She was more interested in talking about the lover's triangle murder that happened in the area a couple of years previously and was still working its way through the courts.

*koo koo cachoo(?)
ImageImageImage x4

Sterngard Friegen

Orlylicious - the Governor was involved because he had to make the prosecutorial appointments since Jeff Seigmeister was disqualified from prosecuting as a victim. That is pretty much a ministerial task.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

I don't see an explanation for Inger Garcia other than the involvement of CEL3.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Notorial Dissent

I agree that I think CEL3 is most likely responsible for Ingie dingie, it certainly seemed like some of his work product made an appearance. What I still can't place is how he came to be involved. I'm betting it was Dowdell, but that is just idle speculation. I just can't place a connection but so much of this ultimately comes back to Dowdell.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Well, plus, also, too...if there's anything skeevy going on near a courthouse in Florida that has the opportunity of parting a sucker from his/her money you can bet that CELIII will be sniffing around.
Image Image Image Image Image

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Maybe I missed something. How are CELIII and IG connected? Just curious.

bob

Post by bob »

IIRC, CEL3 wrote a blog piece about Trussell (that was actually critical), which led to Hoyt "interviewing" CEL3.

Garcia and CEL3 know each other, IIRC, because CEL3 "helped" with Garcia's sister's divorce.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

IIRC, CELLIII was involved in some mortgage redemption scam with Inger and/or her sister. This may have had peripheral involvement in Rikker's Basic Instinct moment with Orly Taitz. Six degrees of suppuration.
Image Image Image Image Image

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

Paul (and others), thanks for the wonderful trip down memory lane. The Trussell story offers many fine lessons in how to screw yourself over, doesn't it?

Let's not forget that his friend Joaquin DeMoreta sent some papers to the courthouse purporting to be a lien against Judge Hankinson's assets, demanding $6 billion. With friends like these....
Am I being detained?

Notorial Dissent

TT not only screwed himself over, he let others help and royally screwed himself, and his family, over. Takes a certain kind o' sumpin' to do it that well and thoroughly.

As I recall Joaquin is prone to sending out lots of powaful pahpuhs, but he's for the most part figured out not recording them. I think that is how he's managed to stay out of trouble for the most part so far. In other words, he's a blowhard, and a cowardly one.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Notorial Dissent wrote:TT not only screwed himself over, he let others help and royally screwed himself, and his family, over. Takes a certain kind o' sumpin' to do it that well and thoroughly.

As I recall Joaquin is prone to sending out lots of powaful pahpuhs, but he's for the most part figured out not recording them. I think that is how he's managed to stay out of trouble for the most part so far. In other words, he's a blowhard, and a cowardly one.
Joaquin is a blowhard and a coward just like Johnny Two-Names, whose recent screeds have devolved into vague demands that the judges follow the law and honor their oaths, rather than issuing "powahful papahs" that make a request that could be interpreted as a bogus court filing. No more habeas corpus stuff or orders to recuse for ol' Johnny.

I suspect that investigators have not moved on the pretend "God-graced administrator" because they look at his web site and realize that it reeks of the crazy. Way too many fonts and sparkly things to be healthy. And unlike the pretend judges/marshals in Denver, he didn't actually put liens on their property or threaten to charge and try them on capital crimes.

I also think investigators don't waste a lot of time on Joaquin De Moron because he appears to be a one-man band. The Denver crew held regularly scheduled conference calls, recruited others to their cause via a visible social media presence, and had some actual organizational structure to implement their pretend rulings. De Moron just publishes stuff with lots of seals and ribbons and arrows on his web site. I don't think a lot of people in the pretend government LARP hobby take him all that seriously -- how many times have people cited him as an inspiration or a reference source for pretend lawyering like they (at least until recently) did with pretend judge Anna?

That said, Joaquin De Moron probably should be arrested for that child custody case where he went in flashing a badge and impersonating an officer, though I don't know if that was too long ago for the statute of limitations to have run out.

Notorial Dissent

As far as I can determine, Joaquin De Moron hasn't actually filed anything that could be construed as anything more than just nonsense, certainly not any liens or anything like that, and I know Johnny Two Names isn't he's scared to death someone, like the CO idjits went and did, he figured that out early on and put the brakes on them actually filing anything even remotely dangerous to him. The omnibus NY filing is the first thing he's actually carried through on, and the court is in the process of bouncing it for nonsense value. There really isn't anything there they have jurisdiction over, and as near as I can tell he never actually got around to actually serving anyone. I think it will officially be ex-parrot come the upcoming hearing.

Paul Lentz

Post by Paul Lentz »

Well, boys and girls, the FL 1DCA has granted yet another extension for the filing of the initial appellant's brief, to 6/5/17 (not quite 2 months), but they have done it as a "shit or git off the pot" order.
Appellant's amended third motion for extension of time filed on April 6, 2017, is granted. The initial brief shall be filed on or before June 5, 2017. No further extensions on this brief shall be granted except upon a showing of extraordinary circumstances.
These sorts of orders ('final extension; no further extensions absent extreme') are actually unusual (ordinary procedure, but unusual) for a case at any of the Florida District Courts of Appeal (DCA). While I'm sure that Garcia/Morburger are already mapping out their strategy for an "extraordinary circumstance," the 1DCA is sending a clear signal.

Can they still delay it? Oh, sure. Actually, I can think of about 3 or 4 things (which I certainly will not detail) they could do now, tomorrow, or by about mid-May, that would likely result in another delay, and really do not require either Garcia or Morburger to contrive some "extraordinary circumstance."

Let's just say that--one way or another--I look for them to seek another delay. After all, it's surely no skin off Garcia's/Morburger's nose that, even if they filed an initial appellant's brief by early June, with the responsive briefing schedule required, there is no way that oral argument would be scheduled prior to mid-September (and that would be early)...fully 14 months after Trussell's sentencing and confinement to the Florida state prison system.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Maybe the delays are because they are working on it every day, making it perfect. :P
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Paul Lentz wrote:So, I've been thinking about this over the course of the last 3 years or so...how the hell does a basically straight and upright fellow (no matter how big an asshole) like Terry Trussell end up sentenced to almost 9 years in the state pen?
:snippity:
One thing I'd like to ask, as I'm not sure I've got my head round it, is how he ended up at 8+ years jail for the offences. There's something about separate occasions and cumulative therefore consecutive but I'm not following it completely. Could someone give a brief explanation, please?
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:One thing I'd like to ask, as I'm not sure I've got my head round it, is how he ended up at 8+ years jail for the offences. There's something about separate occasions and cumulative therefore consecutive but I'm not following it completely. Could someone give a brief explanation, please?
When you have a lawyer who is only slightly more competent than Orly Taitz you end up getting the death penalty for a parking ticket.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Return to “Terry Trussell”