Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

RTH10260

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

Post by RTH10260 »

Orlylicious wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 2:42 pm
Who is Robert Malove? He's in Fort Lauderdale which sounds like an Inger Garcia recommendation. Haven't had time to look him up but it doesn't seem like Terry's family needs to keep paying legal fees?

Malove.JPG
Does Mr Robert Malove have (or need) instructions of the Terry Trussell Estate to move forward, or is the case moot with the death of defendant? Another question: will the underlying case be struck cause the appeal was not yet resolved?

realist

Post by realist »

RTH10260 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:29 pm
Orlylicious wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 2:42 pm
Who is Robert Malove? He's in Fort Lauderdale which sounds like an Inger Garcia recommendation. Haven't had time to look him up but it doesn't seem like Terry's family needs to keep paying legal fees?

Malove.JPG
Does Mr Robert Malove have (or need) instructions of the Terry Trussell Estate to move forward, or is the case moot with the death of defendant? Another question: will the underlying case be struck cause the appeal was not yet resolved?
Scroll up and read posts, especially from bob.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Post by bob »

realist wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:17 pm
Scroll up and read posts, especially from bob.
Don't read me; read this post.

If there were fines imposed, the estate would still have an interest in getting the conviction reversed. (Although the expense in doing so might be less than the actual fines.)

My WAG is that Trussell (when alive, obviously) authorized further legal proceedings, and no one has since affirmatively rescinded that authorization.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

H/T for all the pointers!

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Hadn't seen this, it was posted at PFA... Ted Yoho was such a big help.
Permalink Reply by Old Rooster on April 30, 2019 at 3:20pm

Upon receiving the notice of Terry Trussell's passing from a friend, Florida Congressman Ted Yoho replied with the following message;

John and other Terry Trussell friends,

I was disheartened when I heard the news of Terry passing in prison. I agree with you John that this should never have happened let alone while being incarcerated. I look back when I first met Terry and Marie at the Dixie County Tea Party meetings. I knew then and through his fight he was a Patriot that served and loved America.

I think back on what Terry did that lead to his ridiculous sentence and then look at the level of corruption in the upper echelons of city, county, state and federal government where often only a few are held accountable. It’s an injustice to the rule of law and Lady Justice is not weighed equally to the common man.

It is a tragedy that Terry, a Vietnam Veteran, Husband, Grandfather and Patriot had to pass away alone in prison while doing what he thought best for his country. As you know we attempted to get both Gov. Scott and DeSantis to pardon Terry behind the scene so as not to bring media attention to his case. They both could have intervened but did not and that is something that they’ll have to carry.

Thank you for your efforts,

Sincerely,
Ted S. Yoho
Yoho Trussell.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

So it would seem that Yoyo IS as big a dipstick as I thought he was. Nothing like failing downward.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Clearly Fogbow members know the real story: After Terry Trussell's death, Yoho was so ashamed of his failure he couldn't face the voters. The "Trussell Effect" continues, PFA and Terry's supporters should count this as a huge win. Demand Yoho's replacement will do the right thing and bring him back to life.
Yoho won't seek reelection
By MATT DIXON 12/10/2019 11:20 AM EST

TALLAHASSEE — Republican Rep. Ted Yoho, a staunch supporter of President Donald Trump, said Tuesday he won't seek reelection after four terms in Congress. Yoho represents the state's 3rd congressional district southwest of Jacksonville, a region Trump won with nearly 57 percent of the vote in 2016. Yoho’s announcement comes on the day House Democratic leaders, including Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), unveiled articles of impeachment against Trump. Though he is not seeking reelection, Yoho took to Twitter to say he still supports the president.

“The next time someone says we need to ‘abolish the electoral college,’ remember today,” Yoho said. “Look at the members announcing articles of impeachment against @RealDonaldTrump (duly elected by 30 states).” Yoho is the second Florida Republican to yield a conservative seat. In October, Rep. Francis Rooney, who represents the conservative 19th congressional district announced he would not run in 2020. Unlike Yoho, Rooney made his announcement a day after saying he wouldn't close the door on considering supporting impeachment, a comment that drew the ire of the GOP base.

Though Yoho's seat will almost certainly stay in Republican hands, the DCCC noted that conservative Florida Republicans are starting to quit safe seats even as Republicans say they can retake the House in 2020. “As Republicans in Washington head for the exits in record numbers, Rep. Ted Yoho’s retirement added to Rep. Francis Rooney declining to seek re-election before him is proof positive that GOP morale is at an all-time low,” DCCC spokesperson Avery Jaffe said.
His campaign began raising money at a slower clip than normal for an incumbent, which stoked rumors he was looking for an exit. Those rumors spiked when Yoho’s official Twitter account appeared to have been deleted. His campaign quickly pushed back, telling The Capitalist that Twitter had “initially suspended the account for a post they claimed ‘violated community standards.’” Yoho rose to office with a stunning primary win in 2012, when he knocked off former Republican Rep. Cliff Stearns, a 12-term incumbent who was the heavy favorite.
https://www.politico.com/states/florida ... on-1231283
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

Not that I'm unrealistic, but trump winning 57% of the vote in South Alabama, north Florida doesn't sound that impressive.
ImageImageImage x4

Return to “Terry Trussell”