Bundy related gossip and discussion

pipistrelle

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by pipistrelle »

Look at the names.
0BD71B67-F26E-4A93-AD8E-BBCB6E7F52C0.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

Apples and oranges.

I’m surprised Rick ‘Ponzi’ Koerber isn’t on there. Isn’t he just like George Floyd? And Rosa Parks?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

IDK anything about this.
Roger Roots is with Gavin Seim and
8 others
Shared with Public
NOT SO FAST. Before issuing its decision in the "Oregon Bundy occupation" appeal (of Ehmer, Ryan, Thorn and Patrick), the 9th Circuit now wants the parties to file additional briefs on specific issues. The 3-judge panel (2 Trump appointees, Collins and Vandyke, and 1 Clinton appointee, Berzon) want to know "the specific portions of the record that show when and how the questionnaires involving jurors excluded for cause in chambers were made
available to defense counsel and when the questionnaires were actually received by defense counsel." Also, the 9th Circuit wants briefing on "what, if any, remedies would have been available" if defense lawyers had challenged the trial judge's elimination of 400 potential jurors prior to the 2017 trial.
The appeal focuses on the fact that the trial judge performed half the jury selection by herself in her chambers before the trial even started. The judge informed the parties that she had done so to eliminate unqualified jurors, or jurors with obvious hardships, but then also admitted that some potential jurors had been purged because the judge thought they might be biased. (The DOJ argues that the defense attorneys did not properly object at the time.)
IT IS RARE that the 9th Circuit orders additional briefs after oral arguments. It is a sign that the 9th Circuit may be seriously considering reversing the convictions. CROSS YOUR FINGERS.
Duane Ehmer, Jason Patrick, Jake Ryan and Darryl Thorn were convicted for their roles in occupying the Malheur Wildlife Refuge in 2016.

bob

Post by bob »

The 3-judge panel (2 Trump appointees, Collins and Vandyke, and 1 Clinton appointee, Berzon) want to know "the specific portions of the record that show when and how the questionnaires involving jurors excluded for cause in chambers were made available to defense counsel and when the questionnaires were actually received by defense counsel." Also, the 9th Circuit wants briefing on "what, if any, remedies would have been available" if defense lawyers had challenged the trial judge's elimination of 400 potential jurors prior to the 2017 trial. The appeal focuses on the fact that the trial judge performed half the jury selection by herself in her chambers before the trial even started. The judge informed the parties that she had done so to eliminate unqualified jurors, or jurors with obvious hardships, but then also admitted that some potential jurors had been purged because the judge thought they might be biased. (The DOJ argues that the defense attorneys did not properly object at the time.)
Could be nothing; could be a big deal.

If the defense acquiesced, then the claim will be forfeited on appeal. If the defense didn't learn about the court's dismissals until it was too late, then the argument was preserved for appeal. And if the court abused its discretion in dismissing even one potential juror, the whole case will get tossed.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Something happening with Ken's case - not sure what but evidently there is a callout or something.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:03 am
Something happening with Ken's case - not sure what but evidently there is a callout or something.
The appeals court in March denied (again it appears) his appeal of the orders to sell the property and distribute proceeds. It was denied in March, and the court entered an order in April confirming the sale and distribution. Not until mid-May did Comar file a petition for rehearing en banc, which the court pending the court's permission to file out of time.

He also had a civil case against the USA et all filed in the state court, removed to federal court, and appealed. He done lost that one in May.

In the case against him, he filed a 39 page 'OBJECTION to 117 Plaintiff's Motion for Disbursement and "Rejection of Default Judgment for Fraud and Swindle in Dishonor" back in March (before the appeals court had issued their opinion). In May, he filed a 125 page Notice of Information. I am not bothering to buy either one.

I did get the two circuit court opinions.
US v Comar appeal.pdf
Comar v us appeal.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:03 am
I'd forgotten about this guy. I wonder if they're _still_ occupying the house they moved back into after being evicted? Apparently Ammon and KK aren't still living there like they said or we'd have seen videos.

edit: nope, should've read Docket #123 first. Lots of back and forth with the new owners, the Feds telling them to work with local LE to throw the bums out and the locals saying it's the Feds problem to deal with; meanwhile Cromars like to make signs and videos.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... .122.0.pdf

poplove

Post by poplove »

Oops. Bubbles Fiore in trouble for making some racially charged remarks. :blackeye:

https://thenevadaindependent.com/articl ... ed-remarks

poplove

Post by poplove »

poplove wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:55 am
Oops. Bubbles Fiore in trouble for making some racially charged remarks. :blackeye:

https://thenevadaindependent.com/articl ... ed-remarks
Wow!

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

She can fuck off. Racist asshole.
Capture.JPG

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

More from "Little Mike".
Capture.JPG

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

After the charming Christmas photo of the extended family all posing with guns (like Christ would have done), I thought Fiore could not get any more classless or clueless.

I eat my hat.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

More about Michele.
Niger Innis who is the black conservative who reported the comments said, “She says that ‘If there’s a job opening and my white ass is more qualified than somebody’s black ass, then my white ass should get the job.’” Innis also reported that Fiore said, “white lives matter.” Innis added to Fiore’s words saying, “Hispanic lives matter, Asian lives matter, black lives matter, all lives matter.”

Fellow Las Vegas Republican responded by disavowing Fiore’s comments. Clark County Republican Party Chairman, David Sajdak released a statement that read, “We regret and rebuke Ms. Fiore’s remarks as irresponsible, insensitive and inaccurate. Furthermore, we call on Ms. Fiore to issue an apology to those in attendance and the community at large.”

Innis claims that the belief that “the Constitution is a colorblind document” still holds true and does not believe that Fiore was being racist. He said, “It was sloppy the way she did it. But it was not racist.”

When Raw Story contacted Fiore on Monday she claimed to not make the comments. She said, “No I don’t, Absolutely WRONG and inaccurate please do not text my personal cell with rubbish.” She also tweeted a picture of her with her Black Engagement Coordinator Michael J. Armstrong.
https://hillreporter.com/las-vegas-city ... -ass-70539

poplove

Post by poplove »

The name Niger Innis rang a bell with me. In 2014 he ran for congress in my district, NV-4, but lost the republican primary to Cresent Hardy who won the seat. Hardy was a bundy supporter and lost his bid for reelection in 2016 to Ruben Kihuen. Kihuen used pictures and quotes from cliven in his campaign ads and cliven sued him for defamation. The case was dismissed without prejudice in August 2018.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

poplove wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:46 am
The name Niger Innis rang a bell with me. In 2014 he ran for congress in my district, NV-4, but lost the republican primary to Cresent Hardy who won the seat. Hardy was a bundy supporter and lost his bid for reelection in 2016 to Ruben Kihuen. Kihuen used pictures and quotes from cliven in his campaign ads and cliven sued him for defamation. The case was dismissed without prejudice in August 2018.
Bubbles and Niger made a video together.

BigSkip

Post by BigSkip »

poplove wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:46 am
I had him mixed up with his dad, Roy. I remember Roy mainly for being in the scuffle on Geraldo River's show which ended with Geraldo getting his beak busted.

Curmudgeon

La Grande Infection - so to speak

Post by Curmudgeon »

I wonder if KK is paying attention:
Record number of new cases in Oregon
Officials said Monday’s record number of cases was due in large part to an outbreak associated with the Lighthouse United Pentecostal Church in Union County, where 99 new COVID-19 cases were identified Monday.
https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavirus/ ... aking_news
Amen
Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

pipistrelle

Re: La Grande Infection - so to speak

Post by pipistrelle »

Curmudgeon wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:37 pm
I wonder if KK is paying attention:
Record number of new cases in Oregon
Officials said Monday’s record number of cases was due in large part to an outbreak associated with the Lighthouse United Pentecostal Church in Union County, where 99 new COVID-19 cases were identified Monday.
https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavirus/ ... aking_news
Amen
Doesn’t care. It’s just common flu.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl »

KK lives in Washington, although she is close enough to Oregon to stink up the whole state.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

NMgirl wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:47 am
KK lives in Washington, although she is close enough to Oregon to stink up the whole state.
Yeah but I think the reference is to her stupid "underground church".
https://www.facebook.com/UCclarkcountywashington

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl »

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:14 am
NMgirl wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:47 am
Yeah but I think the reference is to her stupid "underground church".
https://www.facebook.com/UCclarkcountywashington
Ah. :bag:

poplove

Post by poplove »

Bubbles has stepped down as mayor pro tem but not her council seat, unfortunately.

https://thenevadaindependent.com/articl ... l-comments
Fiore, who was re-elected as Nevada’s Republican national committeewoman over the weekend, said she made the decision to step down to focus on the country’s racial divide.

Fiore said that it wasn’t a “hard decision” to step down from the position, and that her goal as national committeewoman would be to help with President Donald Trump’s re-election effort.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

poplove wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:13 am
Bubbles has stepped down as mayor pro tem but not her council seat, unfortunately.

https://thenevadaindependent.com/articl ... l-comments
Fiore, who was re-elected as Nevada’s Republican national committeewoman over the weekend, said she made the decision to step down to focus on the country’s racial divide.

Fiore said that it wasn’t a “hard decision” to step down from the position, and that her goal as national committeewoman would be to help with President Donald Trump’s re-election effort.
Ralston did a snarky thread about that.

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon »

When the news hits your eye, like a big old cow pie
That's Fiore

For those who don't remember the song from 1953:
Dean Martin - That's Amore - YouTube
www.youtube.com
Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”