Finicum Lawsuit

Whip

Re: Finicum Lawsuit

Post by Whip »

scirreeve wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:41 am
I made a mess of my post above. I didn't mean Lambo was working in the Portland area. I meant that Lambo the process server might have served Bretzing at Bretzing's new job in Lake Oswego. My apologies.
my joke still stands!

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

If you ever wondered what the inside of Roger Roots’ home looks like, here you go.

Not surprisingly, Roger Roots lives in clutter and filth. He’s basically a hoarder.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

That's just sad, but then a disordered house for a disordered mind. He decorates just like he writes.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Jerry Mander wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 12:08 pm
If you ever wondered what the inside of Roger Roots’ home looks like, here you go.

Not surprisingly, Roger Roots lives in clutter and filth. He’s basically a hoarder.
For those of you who think your lives are a living hell: Believe it or not this is my home.
So - who's Roger blaming his Squalor-R-Us decorating scheme on? The guvmint? Liberals? His ex-wife? I can't imagine him taking responsibility for his situation.
I've heard this bull before.

Notorial Dissent

DejaMoo wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 1:07 pm
Jerry Mander wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 12:08 pm

For those of you who think your lives are a living hell: Believe it or not this is my home.
So - who's Roger blaming his Squalor-R-Us decorating scheme on? The guvmint? Liberals? His ex-wife? I can't imagine him taking responsibility for his situation.
Has Rooty Toot Toot EVAH taken responsibility for anything, let alone the waste that has been his life?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

SLQ

Post by SLQ »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 1:03 pm
That's just sad, but then a disordered house for a disordered mind. He decorates just like he writes.
I don't think the house is even finished, but it looks like it's been unfinished for a long time.
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Notorial Dissent

SLQ wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:18 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 1:03 pm
I don't think the house is even finished, but it looks like it's been unfinished for a long time.
Kind of like Rooty Toot Toot's mind, NO?

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Bundyville Season 2 is out, it centers mostly around Lavoy and the widow.
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele »

Here's an article on Longreads related to the podcast. The Widder Finicum is hanging out with some sketchy people, like Rep. Matt Shea and Marble Country. Nothing good is going to come out of this.

https://longreads.com/2019/07/18/bundyv ... olitician/

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Whatever happened with their be a cowboy for a weekend raffle?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Kendra wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:16 pm
They did that in March. 4 "winners" - Jeanette posted pics at the time.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:01 pm
Kendra wrote:
TY. I missed all the *fun*

Whip

Post by Whip »

Kendra wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:03 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:01 pm
Kendra wrote:
TY. I missed all the *fun*
don't feel bad..........they missed out being a 'cowboy' once they learned their definition was grifting while having someone else do their work.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

The Widder put out new a fundraising video this morning. She's trying to raise $250,00, or maybe $300,000...oh what the hell, let's just round it up to $500,000, okay?

And I'm sorry this is so huge, don't know why that happens.

Am I being detained?

boots

Post by boots »

I wonder if this is one of those situations where the client asked the lawyer, "how much would it take for you to not drop this case" and that was the answer.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sadly I watched that video earlier today. Peak grifting by Dorthea. Didn't she also say hubby 3 is moving out of his house or something? I might be wrong and am not gonna listen to it again. Philpoot is a poot but not stupid enough to agree to a contigency deal on this loser of a case.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

This has probably been answered two or three years ago but I'm tardy to the party. In the Bundyville podcast season 2 there's a brutal interview with Lavoy's brother. Among other things, he confirms that Lavoy did in fact adopt the kids to get paid by the government to raise the kids and used that money to buy his ranch. I had seen that mentioned here before but didn't know the source. Was that just a lucky guess or where did that information come from originally?

Eyeopening to see how literal the "welfare rancher" label was from the guys own brother.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Jeffrey wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:20 pm
This has probably been answered two or three years ago but I'm tardy to the party. In the Bundyville podcast season 2 there's a brutal interview with Lavoy's brother. Among other things, he confirms that Lavoy did in fact adopt the kids to get paid by the government to raise the kids and used that money to buy his ranch. I had seen that mentioned here before but didn't know the source. Was that just a lucky guess or where did that information come from originally?

Eyeopening to see how literal the "welfare rancher" label was from the guys own brother.
A bit of background here - IDK about the claim that he used his kid ranching stuff to buy his ranch.
https://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-o ... ns-oregon/

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

His brother says it out right in the Bundyville interview.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:29 pm
Jeffrey wrote:

A bit of background here - IDK about the claim that he used his kid ranching stuff to buy his ranch.
https://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-o ... ns-oregon/
I remember this because of this quotation. He didn’t say they’d miss any of the kids, but they would miss that sweet money. And admits it’s just a hobby ranch, not a real one.
“That was my main source of income,” Finicum said.
Edit: Also, one of the older kids defended Finicum on social media.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

https://t.co/agditVg6e0?amp=1

Widow is upset about the Bundyville Season 2 Podcast. There's probably other bullshit in her little press release but she claims Glenn Jones was a left wing domestic terrorist and antifa, which seems to be entirely fabricated by her. She also accuses the podcast of slandering Lavoy by saying he was involved in the bombing, which of course, they never said Lavoy was involved in the bombing given that he freaking died 6 months before the bombing.

The press release is also very poorly written.

(scir reeve found the video)

Update that doesn't deserve a new post: She also refers to freedom of the press as a privilege not a right. Very patriotic and constitutional of her.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Jeffrey wrote:
This has probably been answered two or three years ago but I'm tardy to the party. In the Bundyville podcast season 2 there's a brutal interview with Lavoy's brother. Among other things, he confirms that Lavoy did in fact adopt the kids to get paid by the government to raise the kids and used that money to buy his ranch.
Adopt or foster? I recall the news reports at the time said the Finicums were getting paid by the state to take in foster kids. Fostering kids is where money comes in; usually the funding ends if the kid gets adopted or once the kid leaves the foster home, though can vary from state to state.

In the olden days this was called "baby farming". A woman would take in kids and get paid by their mothers, or later, by the state. I have an aunt whose mother was a baby farmer. Her mom treated all the kids like commodities, which was all they were for her. It was a hellish existence for all the kids, her own and the ones she took in.
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
I've heard this bull before.

BigSkip

Post by BigSkip »

DejaMoo wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:04 pm
Jeffrey wrote:
This has probably been answered two or three years ago but I'm tardy to the party. In the Bundyville podcast season 2 there's a brutal interview with Lavoy's brother. Among other things, he confirms that Lavoy did in fact adopt the kids to get paid by the government to raise the kids and used that money to buy his ranch.
Adopt or foster? I recall the news reports at the time said the Finicums were getting paid by the state to take in foster kids. Fostering kids is where money comes in; usually the funding ends if the kid gets adopted or once the kid leaves the foster home, though can vary from state to state.
In most states if you adopt children in the "hard to adopt category" (over a certain age, sibling groups, certain special needs) you continue to receive the foster payment and state medical coverage until the children are 18.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Finicum’s income (his word) were fosters.

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy »

Too bad he didn't stay in the vehicle like the rest of the passengers or at a minimum put his hands up when ordered to do so. Otherwise he might be home farming kids right now.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”