Bundy related gossip and discussion

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

The Oregonian
@Oregonian
·
8m
Federal land management bureau proposes on New Years Eve returning grazing permit to Hammond Ranches https://trib.al/25MPyMg

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Volkonski wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:45 pm The Oregonian
@Oregonian
·
8m
Federal land management bureau proposes on New Years Eve returning grazing permit to Hammond Ranches https://trib.al/25MPyMg
picked this
The move immediately drew harsh criticism from environmental advocates, who blasted the decision as a political move before President Donald Trump leaves office.

“Giving the permit to the Hammonds shows a flagrant disregard for the rule of law...and is clearly a political move rather than a responsible allocation of public lands,” said Erik Molvar, executive director of Western Watersheds Project. “There is a documented history of permit violations, criminal convictions, and overgrazing of allotments as recently as 2019.”

In December 2018, U.S. District Judge Michael H. Simon revoked the eastern Oregon grazing permit for Hammond Ranches Inc. after finding that an order by former Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke to renew it in early 2019 was an “abuse of discretion.”

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Son of rancher Cliven Bundy arrested in Henderson
A son of Nevada rancher and states’ rights advocate Cliven Bundy was jailed in Henderson on warrants for violating a domestic violence restraining order and resisting a public officer, city police and jail records show.

Cliven Lance Bundy, 41, was booked Tuesday afternoon into the Henderson Detention Center on a count for contempt of court and later rebooked on the bench warrants, logs show.

Bundy has a lengthy criminal record in Southern Nevada, including a 2015 prison sentence for violating parole on two felony convictions, and not completing a yearlong, court-ordered drug program.

I've heard this bull before.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

DejaMoo wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:27 am Son of rancher Cliven Bundy arrested in Henderson
A son of Nevada rancher and states’ rights advocate Cliven Bundy was jailed in Henderson on warrants for violating a domestic violence restraining order and resisting a public officer, city police and jail records show.

Cliven Lance Bundy, 41, was booked Tuesday afternoon into the Henderson Detention Center on a count for contempt of court and later rebooked on the bench warrants, logs show.

Bundy has a lengthy criminal record in Southern Nevada, including a 2015 prison sentence for violating parole on two felony convictions, and not completing a yearlong, court-ordered drug program.
Last I heard he was living in Buffalo NY. His wife was not happy with the move - I think they separated briefly and got back together. I haven't checked on them for months though so they must have moved back to LV.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

Todd Engel has advice for his moronic minions in the Bundy cult, ‘patriot movement’, etc.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

you feel you did nothing wrong
What did these people do that wasn’t wrong?

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

So have we seen any of the Bundy/related people show up at the shindig in DC?

They must be flocking to the local capitols for storming, if nothing else?

poplove

Post by poplove »

Azastan wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:39 pm So have we seen any of the Bundy/related people show up at the shindig in DC?

I think a few of the lesser known poots were there. Of course, cliven had a say about it. There's stories about his rhetoric in several publications. Here's one: https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2021/0 ... s-say.html

Image x3
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

poplove wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:08 pm
Azastan wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:39 pm So have we seen any of the Bundy/related people show up at the shindig in DC?

I think a few of the lesser known poots were there. Of course, cliven had a say about it. There's stories about his rhetoric in several publications. Here's one: https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2021/0 ... s-say.html
Ammon Bundy, reached Thursday, said he was in the mountains and wasn’t tracking what occurred at the Capitol
I have a bridge to nowhere to sell you.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

‘We’ve seen this before’: Domestic terrorism, white supremacy has long found a home in Idaho
My wife Tina and I watched on television as a pro-Trump mob rushed into the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday as lawmakers sought to certify the election of Joe Biden as president.

We watched as they ransacked offices, broke down doors and windows, destroyed federal property and sent fear into the hearts of legislators, their staff and even Vice President Mike Pence. They killed a police officer, and one of the insurrectionists, a woman and veteran, also was killed.

“We’ve seen this before,” Tina said.

In January 2016, we entered the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in eastern Oregon after Ammon Bundy and his rabble of militia had taken it over. They were not protesters engaging in civil disobedience, despite that characterization by then Republican U.S. Rep. Raul Labrador.

They were domestic terrorists.

They were armed, with a guard and an assault rifle in a tower at the entrance. They had ransacked the offices of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, stealing papers and causing more than $6 million worth of damage.

They desecrated sacred tribal ground and rummaged through Native artifacts. We watched Ammon and his brother Ryan erect a sign next to the headquarters using federal materials for the upcoming evening press conference.
:snippity:
The message to Bundy was clear -- just as it was to the growing number of militia, anti-government and white supremacist groups that have emerged ever since Randy Weaver’s standoff with federal agents in 1992 at Ruby Ridge in North Idaho. You can push the limits of society through intimidation, occupation and even violence.

So in August, Bundy led his People’s Rights supporters, anti-vaccination groups and others into the Idaho Capitol, where they shoved through a door into the House Gallery, shattering its glass and disrupting the special legislative session responding to the coronavirus. Republican House Speaker Scott Bedke didn’t want violence, so he allowed them in.

A day later, when Bundy caused more disorder and refused to leave, he was wheeled out of the building in an office chair by Idaho State Police and charged with trespassing. He was not deterred.

Then on Oct. 14, members of a militia group calling themselves the Wolverine Watchmen were arrested for a plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and overthrow the state government. Some of them had participated in an armed incursion into the Michigan Statehouse in May.

I've heard this bull before.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Jerry Mander wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:40 pm Todd Engel has advice for his moronic minions in the Bundy cult, ‘patriot movement’, etc.

Actually, almost everything he said is true. The should expect federal indictments.

The only part that was wrong was when he claimed that they won't get a fair trial. They will. And it will certainly be more fair that any trial they might have given Mike Pence or Nancy Pelosi, had they found them on Jan. 6.

They will claim that the trial is not fair, because the court will not allow them to argue that the election was stolen and that they were merely trying to force Congress to follow the Konstitooshun.

Curmudgeon

"Bubbles" in the news

Post by Curmudgeon »

“When you love President Trump, you love President Trump,” said Michele Fiore, an RNC committeewoman from Nevada. “With all of our hearts, we support him. We know he did not create the chaos that happened in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 6.”
Link: https://www.oregonlive.com/politics/202 ... g_briefing][/url]

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

If it's true that Ammon Bundy was in the mountains Jan 6th then I have to say it's true to form. He encouraged his followers to commit crimes while he stayed safely out of danger. When will they ever learn?

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

RVInit wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:10 pm If it's true that Ammon Bundy was in the mountains Jan 6th then I have to say it's true to form. He encouraged his followers to commit crimes while he stayed safely out of danger. When will they ever learn?
I’m sure he’s lying.

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:22 pm
RVInit wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:10 pm If it's true that Ammon Bundy was in the mountains Jan 6th then I have to say it's true to form. He encouraged his followers to commit crimes while he stayed safely out of danger. When will they ever learn?
I’m sure he’s lying.
How can you tell?

Oh, yeah, his lips are moving.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

Heh heh...

35BD7EE3-C199-40EB-92B8-2CD310BB4C0F.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Jerry Mander wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:48 pm Heh heh...

35BD7EE3-C199-40EB-92B8-2CD310BB4C0F.jpeg
That might actually work. I have never checked to see if Lucas Oil donated to drumpf around the time of the Hammond pardon.

poplove

Post by poplove »

Thestupidhurts
@CraigSh49850532
#bundybullshit The Cloven one issues a threat.

Image x3
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Cloven bloviates about a lot of shit. I hate that asshole.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Pete Santilli still doing interviews? tsk tsk tsk

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”