Bundy related gossip and discussion

Dave at Sea

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by Dave at Sea »

Poot majik believing was that gawd cause 5 bullets to bounce off Anderson’s skull.

Poots are stupid and liars.

Ben-Prime
Occupation: I am as of September 2018 a humble political servant.

Post by Ben-Prime »

Volkonski wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:45 pm
High Country News
@highcountrynews
·
1h
Ammon Bundy has posted video supporting #BlackLivesMatter and calls to defund police. The 44-year-old is known for his confrontations with the federal government

https://t.co/qLlXfHvt8Z?amp=1
National Review even carried the story. I was floored.
"With Major Lawrence, mercy is a passion. With me, it is merely good manners. You may judge which motive is the more reliable." - Sir Alec Guinness, as Prince Feisal, Lawrence of Arabia

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Ben-Prime wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:19 am
Volkonski wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:45 pm
High Country News
@highcountrynews
·
1h
Ammon Bundy has posted video supporting #BlackLivesMatter and calls to defund police. The 44-year-old is known for his confrontations with the federal government

https://t.co/qLlXfHvt8Z?amp=1
National Review even carried the story. I was floored.
Bundy is losing it. Yesterday’s poot fest should have drawn a big crowd, because a heroic member of the final four at Malheur had been assaulted and arrested by the government for defending his rights.

Instead two dozen people turned out.

bob

Post by bob »

And the ADA is all about reasonably accommodating the disability, e.g., "If you can't wear a mask inside, you can order online and we'll deliver it curbside." The focus is on the providers' effort; it never was a you're-not-the-boss-of-me card.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

bob wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:17 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:11 pm
I don't believe Ammo's claim.
Ditto; his claim suggests that just he was allowed to see the evidence, as if he alone was being granted special access. When, in all likelihood, he was granted access because he asked, which anyone could do. (What's the point in "rallying?" if the evidence is readily available.)

It is better for the grift to dangle secret, unseen evidence instead of admitting you've seen the evidence that disproves the grift.
I doubt he was granted access at all.
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

bob wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:39 pm
And the ADA is all about reasonably accommodating the disability, e.g., "If you can't wear a mask inside, you can order online and we'll deliver it curbside." The focus is on the providers' effort; it never was a you're-not-the-boss-of-me card.
Then there's the irony of anti-government folks now telling private businesses they have to follow government regulations. Government rules are bad, unless I can use it (incorrectly) for my own benefit.
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

tencats

Post by tencats »

Rally in Nezperce remains peaceful
NEZPERCE — Around 40 people gathered at a park in the small agricultural community of Nezperce on Saturday to show their support for Sean Anderson, a man who was injured in an officer-involved shooting last month.

As speakers demanded the release of information regarding the shooting, citizens took to the streets armed with guns to show their support for police officers.
“We’re here to back the local police officers, our friends, our family, our loved ones,” said Amy Jorges, who organized the citizen’s movement. “We are here to protect them and stand with them. And we are also here to protect life and property in this little town.”

:snippity:

A statement released by the 3 Percenters group on social media Friday stated they reviewed footage from the Idaho County deputy involved and were able to listen to the duration of the 911 call.

“Throughout this call, Mr. Anderson was, in our team’s opinion, agitated, aggressive and threatening,” reads the statement. “Although none of this should be construed as being a complete picture of the night in question, it does begin to paint a picture of Mr. Anderson’s demeanor and mindset during the incident.”

According to the statement, Anderson responded to officers’ commands following the pursuit by saying he didn’t have a gun and said “here we go.” The statement says it appears a shotgun is fired, followed by what appears to be fire from a handgun.

:snippity:

Anderson’s wife, Sandy, delivered a message to Eric Parker, of the 3 percenters group, while speaking to the crowd.

“How dare you elevate yourself to see that information before me, his wife, was given that,” Sandy said shortly before tearing up the group’s statement. “I have not even seen a police report and the information that I have seen, that’s been posted in the newspapers, does not have the full report of what I’ve been privy to. They left out certain parts.”

She said the group’s “interpretation” of the incident is “garbage.”

Read it all at https://lmtribune.com/northwest/rally-i ... 7f2d9.html

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Sandy does not look good. At one time I had it in my head they were in their late 30s/early 40s.

Both of them appear to have alcohol and substance abuse problems. The Bundy cult should be helping them get treatment. Except much of the Bundy cult shares the same problem.

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

i remember Sandy as being relatively attractive during the Malheur takeover. I think her appearance now just goes to show how much alcohol combined with hatred and conspiracy theory level anger takes a toll on the whole person, including their looks. She looks like she has aged 40 years since Malheur.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:39 pm
Sandy does not look good. At one time I had it in my head they were in their late 30s/early 40s.

Both of them appear to have alcohol and substance abuse problems. The Bundy cult should be helping them get treatment. Except much of the Bundy cult shares the same problem.
Sean is 52 - not sure about Sandy.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Motion for psych eval of Sean was filed Friday.
07/31/2020 Motion

Comment
Motion for Psychological Evaluation Pursuant to IC 18-211 and an Order Sealing Motion Pursuant to ICAR 32(i)

poplove

Post by poplove »

I think Sandy is mad at the threepers mainly because they wouldn't let her and Sean become members (and for good reason.)
Image x3

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

poplove wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:17 pm
I think Sandy is mad at the threepers mainly because they wouldn't let her and Sean become members (and for good reason.)
Can you go any lower than rejection from the 0%ers?

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:22 pm
poplove wrote:
Can you go any lower than rejection from the 0%ers?
Acceptance by the oathers.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

Krazi Kelli weighs in on the Sean Anderson story:

1) The police had no right to pull Sean over.

2) Drunk driving is a victimless crime (if you don’t kill or injure anybody).

3) The police should have told Sean that they loved him and cared about him and if he was driving drunk they should’ve made sure that he got home safely. That’s what police should do.

4) Mrs. Bridge Sniper told KK that the famous picture of Mr Bridge Sniper pointing his gun at feds was just a “photo op”. Gasp!

5) Sean’s shooting a gun at police is a victimless crime because Sean wasn’t aiming directly at them. So it doesn’t count!

6) The police should have handled this with kid gloves because Sean has PTSD from the refuge. Which is law enforcemen’s fault.

7) It must be frustrating for KK to live in a country that won’t bow to her will. She knows what’s best for us, but we’re all idiots.

Following KKs pretzel logic is tiresome. Doesn’t she have family member in law enforcement? Is that at the root of all this?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

KK looks like she’s going the Sandy route. Looking like Dorian Gray’s portrait.

talks2Eagles

Post by talks2Eagles »

:bored: Sean has night sweats so bad the nurses refused to change his bedding? His care was so poor? Boo Hoo...Betcha that his medical care is all on the taxpayers of Idaho and neither she or he will pay a dime...given that they both work at a gas station. The upside is if he does go blind, society will pay him a pension from SSI.and no one need worry this fool can go play Mr. Toad's wild ride anymore. Hard to find any sympathy for either of the trench pooping idiotic Andersons.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

poplove wrote:
Sean needs to belong for some reason. I pay attention to Carl "Flipp" Todd because he lives very close to me. He was one of the MNWR occupiers and a total nut. After that he became a Proud Boy and was prominent in the right wing presence in the PDX stuff over the last couple of years.. He is buddies with Sean and attended the final four reunion fail that Sean organized. I saw on his page (now deleted but he has a new page) that he was going to assist Sean in joining the Proud Boys. Don't know if that ever happened.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

talks2Eagles wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:22 pm
Sean has night sweats so bad the nurses refused to change his bedding
Yeah, my dad had the same problem when he went for surgery to remove part of his large intestines due to years of alcohol abuse, cause by you guessed it DTs, the hospital isn't just going to change linen so that 30 min later you're in the same boat because you're sweating profusely because of DTs. Mom and I weren't pitching a hissy fit when the staff let us know, and my dad has good health insurance [retired military with TriCare, not as good a /s the olden days, but still covers the costs].
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

Icehole

Post by Icehole »

I would wager he has a self inflicted wound. When he pulled the trigger on his sawed off 12 ga “patriot gun” it jumped up an smacked him in the eyehole

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Frater I*I wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:48 pm
talks2Eagles wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:22 pm
Sean has night sweats so bad the nurses refused to change his bedding
Yeah, my dad had the same problem when he went for surgery to remove part of his large intestines due to years of alcohol abuse, cause by you guessed it DTs, the hospital isn't just going to change linen so that 30 min later you're in the same boat because you're sweating profusely because of DTs. Mom and I weren't pitching a hissy fit when the staff let us know, and my dad has good health insurance [retired military with TriCare, not as good a /s the olden days, but still covers the costs].
I never thought of DTs and night sweats (not much experience here). Not surprised if Sean's problem is that severe.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:48 pm
poplove wrote:
Sean needs to belong for some reason.
The "final four" seemed to be on the outer fringe of the Bundy orbit, beyond Pluto.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:26 pm

I never thought of DTs and night sweats (not much experience here). Not surprised if Sean's problem is that severe.
I can, my father went through it twice, the intestine surgery was the second time, the first is when my father had such bleeding ulcers because of the drinking that his BP dropped like a rock one day at work and he had to say for a week for blood transfusions.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:03 pm
Motion for psych eval of Sean was filed Friday.
07/31/2020 Motion

Comment
Motion for Psychological Evaluation Pursuant to IC 18-211 and an Order Sealing Motion Pursuant to ICAR 32(i)
Public defender looking for something to hang a real defence on?
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Latest update on Sean posted by some idiot.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”