Bundy related gossip and discussion

scirreeve

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by scirreeve » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:38 am

That is because Sniper caught a 30 day timeout on FB. He and Ammo were in Montana doing stupid shit earlier this week. Case they are blabbing about here (note it is the county not the ebil feds that are the "bad guys" in this case).
https://helenair.com/news/state-and-reg ... 7a36f.html
https://www.emwh.org/public%20access/Hu ... pinion.pdf

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:03 am

Bert Smith's stepson and former Bundy spokesperson typed shit.
Perspectives: Ammon Bundy and the meaning of due process
by Bryan HydeSeptember 3, 2019
OPINION — As part of my work, I produce Ammon Bundy’s Liberty Effect podcast each Thursday afternoon. This means I have a chance to visit with him on a regular basis.

I mention this in the interest of full disclosure of the friendship that I enjoy with him.

I’ve watched with great interest as he and his family have worked to put their lives back together after their long ordeal with rogue federal agents and prosecutors. Regardless of whether one agrees with their stance or not, it’s very telling that the Bundys are free at all. :snippity:
https://www.soutahnow.com/perspectives- ... e-process/

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:41 am

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:38 am
That is because Sniper caught a 30 day timeout on FB. He and Ammo were in Montana doing stupid shit earlier this week. Case they are blabbing about here (note it is the county not the ebil feds that are the "bad guys" in this case).
https://helenair.com/news/state-and-reg ... 7a36f.html
https://www.emwh.org/public%20access/Hu ... pinion.pdf
Short version ;) -
Just some more public land thieves.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:19 pm

Ammo complains cuz he was not allowed to buy a gun blah blah corruption etc.
He got a call from the dealer and said this was reversed and he can come back and buy the rifle.
Now Ammo is complaining about it. Are they doing this so he can't sue them and blah blah? He is confused and doesn't know what to do now. Except complain more.

Ammon Bundy was live.
7 hrs
A new development has occurred in the FBI denying me the purchase of a gun after I was acquitted on all charges in two federal courts.
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:34 pm

He refused to sign the ATF 4473 form which is required for everybody that buys a gun from a FFL holder. He wasn't being picked on or singled out. He is just being a whiny boy looking for attention. He is also mad at the gun store for following the law.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:16 pm

There was a motion hearing in the remnants of the Payne v. Astarita lawsuit today. Sounds like it is not going well for Roots.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:33 pm

Speaking of Shawna Cox, she commented on a Gavin post recently. There may be more but I didn't look or read all the comments on all of his posts. This is all I remember. Shelly Shelton is back and was also chiming in with other comments
Gavin Seim
September 4 at 8:45 PM ·
Until you've left the USA, you're still driving on brainwash gas or coughing fumes!

65 reactions 86 Comments 4 Shares
► Show Spoiler
Shawna Cox We must keep fighting on to victory! We’re getting closer every day🙏😇
1d
Bryan

Bryan Parker Shawna Cox ah... won't happen.
1d

Gavin Seim I respect your resistance Shawna. But In the USA we're further away every day, but closer to judgment. Like our founders, those who seek liberty will have to take their families out to find it.
1d · Edited

Shelly Shelton Hi Shawna! Hope you are doing well!
1d

Whip

Post by Whip » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:12 am

Gavin Seim I respect your resistance Shawna. But In the USA we're further away every day, but closer to judgment. Like our founders, those who seek liberty will have to take their families out to find it.
but you're not in the USA. geography........another thing he knows nothing about.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:43 am

Shawna — the woman whose limited Internet access impeded her case, she cried to the judge, but who still manages to be online constantly. And the woman who was too injured to wear an ankle bracelet. I just bled for her.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:47 am

I didn't watch the entire Ammon video, just kept skipping ahead until I reached the part where the guy tells him the sale was flat out denied. So satisfying I listened to it again.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

realist

Post by realist » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:46 pm

RVInit wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:47 am
I didn't watch the entire Ammon video, just kept skipping ahead until I reached the part where the guy tells him the sale was flat out denied. So satisfying I listened to it again.
While it was entertaining to hear him whine, the decision was reversed.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:53 pm

Whip wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:12 am
but you're not in the USA. geography........another thing he knows nothing about.
I can't think of any founders that left the (USA) colonies to seek liberty.
:confused:

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:49 pm

RVInit wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:47 am
I've been a little skeptical on the details of the story from the beginning. Having been through this process dozens of times, it sounds a lot more as if he was put on delayed status, which routes to a different department and starts a three day clock after which the sale can proceed if a 'deny' isn't returned. A miniscule percentage of checks come back denied, a slightly larger number are delayed. If you're improperly denied there's an administrative process for rectifying that but "The FBI" doesn't call you/the FFL back on their own to say whoops.

I dont recall if this was in AZ or NV but AFAIK Nevada is still a Single Point-of-Contact state, meaning the state has their own staff handling all their own checks. They're still accessing NICS but in theory it adds an additional potential point of delay if his under-indictment status wasn't cleared from some linked database somewhere.

Interestingly, he must not have a current or recently issued concealed weapons permit since that would exempt him from a NICS check in Arizona, Idaho and Nevada.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:01 pm

Still would like to know what he plans to do with that gun.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:01 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:01 pm
Still would like to know what he plans to do with that gun.
30-50 feral hogs.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:16 am

IIRC Ammon tried to buy a gun in IDAHO. It was the gun store that called him and told him things changed and he COULD buy a gun after all. I remember posting that video here.
not sure if this one has been posted. it is late and i wanna go to bed so i'm not gonna look for it.. sorry if it is a duplicate.

Ammon Bundy was live.
September 4 at 11:59 AM ·
D & B Supply in Emmett denied me the purchase of the gun that the FBI authorized me to purchase because the ATF said that I have to agree to and sign their special document. I could not agree to the document and had to leave empty handed again.

BIG VIDEO DISPLAY under the spoiler :eek2:

204 reactions 137 Comments 331 Shares 7.9K Views
► Show Spoiler
ETA Ammon had another post without the video. posting cuz some of the comments

Ammon Bundy
September 4 at 12:12 PM ·
D & B Supply in Emmett denied me the purchase of the gun that the FBI authorized me to purchase because the ATF said that I have to agree to and sign their special document.
183 reactions 132 Comments <I did NOT read all of them> 29 Shares
► Show Spoiler
Cheyenne Jones Turner Don’t do it! Do not sign anything... you already know that’s a trap.
1d

Jeffrey Powers Cheyenne, you are correct. That so-called "document" is a form of disparage and it is illegal. It is a violation of the Constitutional Law under Amendment IX (9).
10h

Jeffrey Powers Ammon, I am not sure if you are aware that there is another Amendment in the Constitution which both the FBI and the ATF are violating and you need to address that to them. Their "document" for you to 'sign' is a worthless piece of paper that is in direct violation of the Constitutional Law. Look up Amendment IX (9). This clearly tells you that they CANNOT make you 'sign' that piece of paper because it is a form of disparage against your Right to bear Arms. These Rights ARE retained by We the People!
10h

Brand Thornton Jeffrey Powers thank you Jeffery !!!!
8h

Jeffrey Powers Brand Thornton, you welcome bro.
4h

:twoup: Brand :sick: Thornton :shit:

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:18 pm

According to the video that I watched, the gun store employees said they do not get any kind of explanation as to why a purchase is denied. They said there are three possibilities:

1) Approved
2) Delayed, gun shop will be advised later as to whether it's approved or denied
3) Denied

They clearly told Ammon that they are not given details as to why a sale is denied. And, they gave him the information as to how he can "appeal" the denial. I would not believe anything Ammon Bundy says without it being substantiated by a reliable source. Bundy is an habitual liar and his favorite lies have to do with grifting dollars and gun toting supporters for whatever new victimization Bundy is claiming. I don't know for sure whether the video that shows him being denied was something he prearranged and is BS, but it appeared as though it might reasonably have been on the up and up as far as the video actually goes. But anything he later says about why he was denied, I do not believe anything based on Ammon Bundy having said it. The guys at the shop appeared to know Ammon, or at least know who he is. I kept forwarding through it until II got to the part where the guy comes back and tells him the sale is denied, but in the process of searching for that part I did hear enough to get the idea that Ammon was in a gun shop in a town where he lives, has lived, or has visited enough that locals know him.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:57 pm

I love how these guys jump right to the shall not be infringed part and skip over the well regulated part of there 2nd Amendment.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:01 pm

Photoguy wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:57 pm
I love how these guys jump right to the shall not be infringed part and skip over the well regulated part of there 2nd Amendment.
Karl has it covered.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:30 pm

RVInit wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:18 pm
According to the video that I watched, the gun store employees said they do not get any kind of explanation as to why a purchase is denied.

:snippity: :snippity:
I do not believe anything based on Ammon Bundy having said it.
:snippity:
:winner:

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:30 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:01 pm
Photoguy wrote:
Karl has it covered.
Not surprising that these guys live in a completely separate reality.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:13 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:01 pm
Photoguy wrote:
Karl has it covered.

Hey Kap'n Karl, what happened to your AMMF in YOUR neighbourhood? You know, the place where you were squatting alongside Nevada SR 158 because no one wants you around? Remember, it's the place where you maneuvered the North Las Vegas police into falsely arresting you so that you would be conveyed, for FREE, to the very courthouse where you are going to file paperwork demanding zillions of dollars from all those who annoy you, AND strike a blow for freedumb?

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:42 pm

So, Lavoy is now the subject of a martyr's doc...
PART II: LaVoy - Dead Man Talking Trailer

52K views...

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:28 am

Some idiot made a twitter thread about DSV today. Click on the birdie if you are interested (but you shouldn't be).

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”