Bundy related gossip and discussion

scirreeve

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by scirreeve » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:01 pm

I tweeted some shit about Koerber. I have read the docs. It is a 2 tweet thread.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:09 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:33 am
Jerry Mander wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:43 pm
Luana says hello.

This is about her not being able to get her prescription refill. Guess which kind of drug she’s on? Check the comments.
Something covered by the Controlled Substances Act. I can attest that it is a pain in the rear and if you have a pharmacy that is not all that great, it can make it worse. My meds for ADD are schedule II, so I go through the fun every month.

A pharmacy can transfer the Rx (if they have not yet filled it) but that involves basically giving you it back to take to another pharmacy. There are no refills as every one must be a new prescription. Now sure how it works with electronic systems now since my doctor still does handwritten.
HUGE pain in the ass. For some a handwritten scrip is actually required. In our state a prescriber _can_ actually write you multiple prescriptions with future fill dates but finding one that understands the legality and is willing can be difficult (plus they lose the office visit charge). And, as you said, 'transferring' is SneakerNet rather than electronic. So even if you drop it at a Walgreens that ends up not having enough stock they can't send it to another location.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:54 pm

posts on Josh's page
Joshua Martinez
10 hrs ·
Im home now. Im getting some rest and better food into my system. Love you, all.
► Show Spoiler
252 Reactions 78 Comments 9 Shares
‎Nathan Seim‎ to Joshua Martinez
6 hrs ·
Glad you are back on the outside, man!
► Show Spoiler
‎Gavin Seim‎ to Joshua Martinez
6 hrs ·
So this happened while you were away bro. James Freeman made sure #blueisis was being taken care of while you were gone.
YOUTUBE.COM
Delivering A Care Package To Sioux Falls Police
► Show Spoiler
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:10 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 6.08.24 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”