Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? - Judge Scott McAfee - Georgia v. Trump ET AL - P01135809- Fani Willis

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? - Judge Scott McAfee - Georgia v. Trump ET AL - P01135809- Fani Willis

Post by Luke »

This new Indicated will be far afield from the Georgia Fraudit topic. Whether it's this week or next, the singers and band are warming up for the Quadfecta, what an accomplishment:

Ray Charles And The Voices Of Jubilaton, Oh, Happy Day

Hope T**** gets his Christmas Present early. If you run into any MAGAts who are angry about the Indicated, show them this, he WANTS it. Just like Mike Lindell DEMANDED Smartmatic and Dominion sue him
Trump has denied any wrongdoing in the Georgia case. On Friday, he joked at a Republican dinner in Montgomery, Alabama, that a fourth indictment could help him electorally. Trump said: "Any time they file an indictment, we go way up in the polls. "We need one more indictment to close out this election. One more indictment and this election is closed out. Nobody has even a chance."
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-r ... on-1818159

Brave's newest AI summary (with footnotes, using this content is going to be the subject of mega lawsuits and they have merit, they bypass the media sources):
Former US President Donald Trump is expected to be indicted for allegedly trying to overturn the results of the 2020 Presidential Election in Georgia.01 This would be Trump's fourth indictment this year.13 Trump's lawyers have appealed a Georgia judge's ruling that keeps Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis in charge of her criminal probe into Trump's efforts to overturn the state's 2020 election.4 The sheriff of Fulton County, Patrick Labat, has ruled out special treatment for Trump if he is indicted in connection with efforts to overturn the election in the state.0 Fulton County Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney has ruled that Trump and Latham have no legal standing to block the Georgia probe because no indictments have been announced in the case.2 Trump is currently facing 78 felony charges across three criminal cases.5

nytimes.com 0 11alive.com 1 washingtonpost.com 2 reuters.com 3 cnbc.com 4 politico.com 5
GEORGIA TRUMP INVESTIGATION
Fulton County insiders expect former President Donald Trump to be indicted this week in Georgia
Normally someone goes to Fulton County Jail after an arrest, but Cohen believes that's unlikely for the former president.
Author: Dawn White Published: 11:36 PM EDT August 6, 2023 Updated: 10:58 PM EDT August 8, 2023

ATLANTA — Many people in Fulton County are preparing for Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis to announce an indictment against former U.S. President Donald Trump for allegedly trying to overturn the results of the 2020 Presidential Election in Georgia. This would be Trump's fourth indictment this year. An Atlanta-area lawyer tells 11Alive he believes Willis could indict Trump this coming week. “I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have." That infamous phone call between the then president and Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger happened on January 2, 2021. Almost three years later, bright barriers surround the perimeter of the Fulton County Courthouse in preparation for Trump's possible indictment for election interference in Georgia. “We've never had this happen before, so no one quite knows what's going to happen," attorney Darryl Cohen said.

Cohen is a former Fulton County assistant district attorney and said while there's a lot we don't know, there's certain things that are likely to happen. “There are going to be Trump supporters that love him. There’s going to be Trump haters that hate him, and we don't know if they're going to be together or if they're going to clash," Cohen said. "We don't know how many people are going to turn out, so this could all be the beginning of a story that we cannot begin to understand until it unravels.” Normally someone goes to Fulton County Jail after an arrest, but Cohen believes that's unlikely for the former president. “I think that he will be mug shot and fingerprinted at the Fulton County Courthouse. We have a serious, really serious security problem," Cohen said.

Cohen said if Willis announced an indictment against Trump, it would be assigned to a Fulton County superior judge. “There will be several assistant district attorneys that'll be working on this case from the beginning after the indictment, until the conclusion of whether it's concluded in a trial, a verdict of guilty or not guilty, a mistrial, whatever it is," Cohen said. Trump Attorney John Lauro spoke NBC's "Meet the Press" on Sunday and detailed what would be a likely defense. “Under the First Amendment, he had a right to petition governments around the country, state governments, based on his grievances that election irregularities had occurred," Lauro said. “Well said by his lawyers. I don't believe that's accurate," Cohen said.

Congressman Jamie Raskin served on the January 6th Committee and worked for 25 years as a Constitutional law professor. He also joined moderator Chuck Todd on "Meet the Press." “His lawyers up there saying, oh, that's just a matter of him expressing his First Amendment rights, that's deranged. That is a deranged argument," Raskin (D-Md.) said. “This is a legal game that's about to unfold to all of us, not only in Fulton County, but in the State of Georgia and in the United States and actually internationally as well," Cohen said. Cohen said it normally takes three months to a year and a half for cases to be heard in Fulton County Superior Couty. He thinks it would take years for Trump's case to go to trial and believes his lawyers would likely try to postpone it until after the 2024 Presidential Election.
https://www.11alive.com/article/news/sp ... 2d86dd4777

He's certainly running a Charm Offensive on Fanni Willis, the judge. the DOJ and everybody involved.
Despite signing an agreement acknowledging he understands he may not “intimidate or attempt to intimidate a witness, victim, juror, informant, or officer of the court,” on Tuesday Donald Trump attacked Fulton County, Georgia District Attorney Fani Willis, who is expected to announce this month what would be the fourth criminal indictment against the ex-president. Speaking to supporters from a New Hampshire high school, Trump attacked Willis as “racist,” and baselessly claimed she had an affair with a gang member. Trump declared, “they say there’s a young woman, a young racist in Atlanta, a racist. And they say, I guess they say, that she was after a certain gang, and she ended up having an affair with the head of the gang or a gang member.” “And this is a person that wants to indict me,” Trump continued telling the audience. “She’s got a lot of problems, but she wants to indict me to try and run for some other office. What’s going on in this country is – and by the way, once you indict me for a perfect phone call, this was even better than my perfect call with Ukraine.”
https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.c ... ndictment/

3 Reasons Why the Georgia Case Could Stand Out Among Trump's Legal Woes
BY MINI RACKER AUGUST 8, 2023 7:00 AM EDT
Here’s what makes the Georgia case so unique.

Trump couldn’t pardon himself in Georgia
The Constitution grants a president the ability to pardon anyone for federal crimes and those prosecuted by the Attorney for the District of Columbia on behalf of the United States. It does not allow a president authority to issue pardons for state convictions. While there is some debate about whether a president can actually pardon himself, it remains a possibility for Trump if he were to ultimately win back the White House next November. Certainly, another president could pardon Trump if he was convicted in the January 6 or classified documents cases. While Trump could not pardon himself if he were convicted in the hush money case, he could seek a pardon from New York’s governor, who is currently Democrat Kathy Hochul. Even that option wouldn’t be available to him in Georgia, where Trump could not pardon himself and could not ask Republican Governor Brian Kemp to do it. In Georgia, the authority to grant pardons belongs to an independent state board.

Stalling the Georgia case could be more challenging
The New York case is “a prosecution for older conduct,” says Mariotti. “I think, on its face, it’s less serious conduct than trying to assert power and prevent the peaceful transition of power in the United States. … It is the lowest class of felony under New York law.”

A trial in Georgia is more likely to be televised
Any upcoming trials for Trump are sure to be heavily covered by news outlets. But none of the trials for his three current criminal cases are likely to be televised. Under the Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure, federal courts do not generally allow video cameras during criminal cases. Many state courts do, but New York’s laws around filming trials are among the most restrictive in the nation, allowing recording only in very limited circumstances. Legal experts expect that those three trials are unlikely to be televised. Georgia, on the other hand, offers strong protections for open courts. :dance: [Realist may have a new friend soon!] Members of the media who submit requests to record proceedings are generally allowed to do so. If a judge intends to deny a request, they must promptly hold a hearing on the matter, according to Georgia’s Uniform Superior Court Rule 22. That means that if Trump is tried in Georgia for attempting to overturn the 2020 election there, the American public will likely be able to watch the proceedings, including witnesses delivering testimony against him.
https://time.com/6302461/donald-trump-g ... ni-willis/

And get ready, Orly Taitz, you may be called to help with your vast experience with REEEEEKO!!!

RICO charges

Some experts say Willis may settle on Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) charges in bringing a case against Trump. RICO statutes are typically used for organized crime, but the Georgia statute is broader than its federal counterpart and can be geared toward any “enterprise,” enabling the use of the statute for a wider variety of conduct. Doing so would help weave together different elements of the Trump campaign’s efforts, connecting a plot carried out by numerous actors. It also would allow numerous conspirators to potentially be charged alongside the former president.

“When you have a criminal enterprise that includes a pattern of violations, that’s inherently more serious and kind of separately serious than any individual criminal action,” said Noah Bookbinder, president of Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, who also helped draft a model prosecution memo analyzing the case. “Charging a RICO offense kind of captures that this is a multifaceted, larger plan. I think that’s part of why that kind of statute exists, and it’s part of why prosecutors may charge it. It allows you to review lots of different conduct, but it also allows you to present a case and present evidence that this is a bigger scheme and not a couple of disparate events that could be dismissed as kind of small, individual actions.”
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-ba ... spotlight/

Otherwise, everything seems just great for the one-term, twice impeached, three-time indicted Florida retiree.

LMK, if would like the be the OP, just shoot me a message and we can ask Foggy, you fired up Georgia's topic.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Placeholder INDICATED 4 - Quadfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump, Defendant (et al?) - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by Luke »

Update: Looks like next week (unless it's another head fake).

WJCL television in Savannah, Georgia, affiliated with ABC.
Trump Investigation: Georgia DA set to present case to grand jury next week
Fani Willis launched her investigation into Trump in early 2021, soon after he called Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and told him to “find” the votes necessary for Trump to win the state of Georgia.
7:41 AM EDT Aug 9, 2023 By CNN

ATLANTA — The Atlanta-area district attorney investigating former President Donald Trump and his allies has been lining up witnesses to appear before a grand jury in order to craft a narrative around how Trump and his supporters tried to reverse the results of the 2020 presidential election in the Peach State, according to people familiar with the matter. Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is expected to spend two days presenting her case before a grand jury next week.

Willis could seek several indictments as she eyes a sweeping racketeering case that could cast Trump and several of his associates as operating as a criminal enterprise in their endeavors to upend Georgia’s election results. If Willis proceeds with racketeering charges, “I think she is going to tell a story,” said Georgia State law professor Clark D. Cunningham. “The story of how one person at the top – the former president – really marshaled an army of people to accomplish his goal which was to stay in power through any means.”

The witnesses Willis has subpoenaed include former Republican Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan, former Georgia Democratic state Sen. Jen Jordan and independent journalist George Chidi. All of them previously testified before a special purpose grand jury that was tasked with investigating the Trump case and heard from more than 75 witnesses. But Georgia law is unusual in that special purpose grand juries – which have broad investigative powers – are not permitted to issue indictments. When the subpoenaed witnesses appear before the regular grand jury, those grand jurors will hear the witnesses’ testimony for the first time with a narrower purpose at hand: to approve or reject indictments.

The witnesses that have been summoned to testify speak to various prongs of Willis’ investigation, from conspiracy-laden presentations that Trump’s associates – including former Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani – made before Georgia lawmakers in 2020, to the convening of fake electors to try to thwart President Joe Biden’s victory in the state. She can also rely on her internal investigators to present evidence that was previously collected by the special purpose grand jury.

In a case of this magnitude, “probably the indictment has been drafted and reviewed for months,” Michael J. Moore, former US attorney for the Middle District of Georgia, told CNN. If there’s anything left to be done, Moore said it was likely final tweaks and finishing touches. “The indictment, word-for-word, is going to be flyspecked. You’re making sure there are no errors in it,” Moore said. “And you’re making sure you have enough pieces to prove each count.” Willis’ office declined to comment.
https://www.wjcl.com/article/donald-tru ... e/44771566

Yesterday's CNBC:
Trump predicts he'll face more charges 'next week' from Georgia election probe
PUBLISHED TUE, AUG 8 2023 5:02 PM EDT @KEVINWILLIAMB

KEY POINTS
Former President Donald Trump said he expects to be hit with new criminal charges next week.
He pointed to Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, who led an investigation of the efforts by Trump and his allies to overturn his loss to President Joe Biden in Georgia's 2020 presidential election.
Trump's comments at a campaign event in New Hampshire followed his not-guilty plea on federal charges of election interference.

Former President Donald Trump said Tuesday he expects to be hit with new criminal charges by next week stemming from an Atlanta prosecutor's investigation of his efforts to overturn his loss in Georgia's 2020 presidential election. "I probably have another" indictment coming, Trump said during a campaign event in New Hampshire. He referred to Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, the first Black woman to hold the position, as "a young racist in Atlanta." Trump's comments came days after he pleaded not guilty to federal charges in Washington related to his efforts to reverse President Joe Biden's victory in 2020.

That case, brought by special counsel Jack Smith, is one of three active criminal cases against Trump, the current frontrunner for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination. Trump predicted that another was on the way. "I should have four" indictments "by some time next week," Trump told an enthusiastic crowd of supporters in Windham. Yay! Something all Americans are enthusiastic about! :cheer2: :cheer1:

Willis has signaled she will seek indictments in mid-August. Her probe began more than two-and-a-half years ago, after it was revealed that Trump had pressured Georgia election officials to "find" enough votes to overturn Biden's win in the Peach State. Two grand juries were empaneled last month in Fulton County Superior Court, either of which could be used by Willis to seek criminal charges related to her election probe. Trump in Tuesday's speech railed against Willis as someone who "wants to indict me for a perfect phone call," echoing language he used to defend himself when he was facing his first impeachment proceedings in 2019. "I challenged the election in Georgia, which I have every right to do, which I was right about, frankly," Trump told the crowd.
Trump claimed that the protective order was an attempt to stifle his free speech. Speaking aloud, he imagined the hypothetical scenario of being asked by the press about his cases and being legally barred from responding. "Somehow that's not good for votes," Trump said, before adding, "I will talk about it, I will. They're not taking away my First Amendment right."
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/08/trump-e ... r=sharebar
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Placeholder INDICATED 4 - Quadfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump, Defendant (et al?) - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:popcorn:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

CNN reporting on air right now that prosecutor is expected to seek more than a dozen indictments, so it's not just tfg. :popcorn:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

More neon approval. :popcorn:

SCREAM ON TURTH SOCIAL SOME MORE, FORMER GUY!

New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

Kendra wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:11 pm CNN reporting on air right now that prosecutor is expected to seek more than a dozen indictments, so it's not just tfg. :popcorn:
I wouldn't be surprised if one of them is Lindsey Graham.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

New Turtle wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:10 pm
Kendra wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:11 pm CNN reporting on air right now that prosecutor is expected to seek more than a dozen indictments, so it's not just tfg. :popcorn:
I wouldn't be surprised if one of them is Lindsey Graham.
That's good with me :biggrin: ;) :batting: :daydreaming:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

that would be fantastic

liddle' lindsey needs his time in the sun.
Tiredretiredlawyer

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

sad-cafe wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:09 pm that would be fantastic

Not going to happen. Speech & Debate Clause.
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

https://twitter.com/harrylitman/status/ ... 527421952
Harry Litman
@harrylitman
Start the countdown…

George Chidi (find me on Threads and Substack)
@neonflag
I've just received a call from District Attoney Fani Willis' office. I have been asked to come to court Tuesday for testimony before the grand jury.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/12/politics ... index.html
An Atlanta-area prosecutor has notified at least two witnesses to appear before a grand jury early next week, the most significant indication of her intention to seek indictments in the investigation of how Donald Trump and others tried to overturn the 2020 election in Georgia.

Former Georgia Lt. Gov Geoff Duncan, a Republican, said Saturday on CNN that he has been told to appear Tuesday before a Fulton County grand jury to testify about the efforts by Trump and his allies. Independent journalist George Chidi posted on social media later Saturday that he’d been told to appear before the grand jury on Tuesday, too.

The upcoming appearances signal that Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is moving forward with a grand jury presentation where she’s expected to seek charges against more than a dozen people stemming from her investigation into the efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

chancery wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:44 pm
sad-cafe wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:09 pm that would be fantastic

Not going to happen. Speech & Debate Clause.
Didn't he get smacked down when he tried to invoke the Speech & Debate Clause to avoid giving a deposition last year? It might even have been in this case.
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

Sure. The Speech & Debate Clause doesn't cover everything that a senator does.

But the main thing (which I should have mentioned in my previous post), is that, so far as I know, Graham wasn't a principal in the fake elector crime, just a fellow-traveller cheering them on from the sidelines. Unlike Trump, he wasn't in a position to threaten anyone.
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

Quadfecta? :fingerwag:

PERFECTA!

Cuz it alludes to the perfect call
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Tiredretiredlawyer

Bravo!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Ugh looks like twitter might have disabled sharing some links so here's the article from CNN
Exclusive: Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach
Atlanta-area prosecutors investigating efforts to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia are in possession of text messages and emails directly connecting members of Donald Trump’s legal team to the early January 2021 voting system breach in Coffee County, sources tell CNN.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is expected to seek charges against more than a dozen individuals when her team presents its case before a grand jury next week. Several individuals involved in the voting systems breach in Coffee County are among those who may face charges in the sprawling criminal probe.

Investigators in the Georgia criminal probe have long suspected the breach was not an organic effort sprung from sympathetic Trump supporters in rural and heavily Republican Coffee County – a county Trump won by nearly 70% of the vote. They have gathered evidence indicating it was a top-down push by Trump’s team to access sensitive voting software, according to people familiar with the situation.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/13/politics ... index.html
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Micheal Popok gives his take on who will be indicted in GA and why.

https://www.youtube.com/live/W9qEBfl8DI8?feature=share

The discussion of GA begins around the 1:10 mark.
Screenshot 2023-08-13 at 11.24.11 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-08-13 at 11.24.11 AM.png (100.88 KiB) Viewed 43668 times
Luke

Placeholder INDICATED 4 - Quadfecta? Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump (et al?) - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by Luke »

GG, that was hilarious! Had to add it to the title.

Dang, that video has 349K views, streamed 18 hours ago. Here it is cued up, it's 1:03:00 (an hour and 3 minutes in):

Trying not to get too excited about this Indicated but it sure seems like there could be a lot of co-conspirators named. They were hauled into the Georgia to testify to the Grand Jury, and Ms. Willis has taken nearly two years to investigate. In the video, they refer to reporting that there could be 12 or more indicted! He's incorrect about Lin Wood, Lin retired vs. being disbarred (though he's still out of business). Some names that are unclear on the white board -- David Schafer, Chairman of the GA GOP, Cathy Latham, head of the GOP in Coffee County, whom he said is likely one of the two necessary predicate acts (allowed Doug Logan et al into restricted areas and hack confidential voter information), Blairsville, Georgia attorney Paul J. Maggio and Doug Logan.
May 8, 2023 - Lawyers representing David Shafer, the embattled chairman of the Georgia Republican Party, are arguing their client should not be charged with any crimes for his actions following the 2020 election because he was following advice provided by attorneys working for former President Donald Trump
Georgia.JPG
Georgia.JPG (47.92 KiB) Viewed 43630 times
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Placeholder INDICATED 4 - Quadfecta? Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump (et al?) - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by Slim Cognito »

Ah yes, the old “I was just following orders,” defense.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:44 pm Ah yes, the old “I was just following orders,” defense.
It worked so well at Nuremberg....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Greatgrey wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:02 am Quadfecta? :fingerwag:

PERFECTA!

Cuz it alludes to the perfect call
actually it is Superfecta
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 7440060991
I am reading reports that failed former Lt. Governor of Georgia, Jeff Duncan, will be testifying before the Fulton County Grand Jury. He shouldn’t. I barely know him but he was, right from the beginning of this Witch Hunt, a nasty disaster for those looking into the Election Fraud that took place in Georgia. He refused having a Special Session to find out what went on, became very unpopular with Republicans (I refused to endorse him!), and fought the TRUTH all the way. A loser, he went to FNCNN!
I believe it's Geoff, not Jeff.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html
The Fulton County grand jury will hear former President Donald Trump's election subversion case today.

CNN has reported that former Georgia State Sen. Jen Jordan is inside the Fulton County courthouse ahead of her grand jury testimony. The Atlanta Journal Constitution also reported that at least two other witnesses were seen inside the building Monday morning.

These developments indicate that District Attorney Fani Willis, an elected Democrat, will likely start her presentation to the grand jury today, as has been expected. The presentation could take up to two days.

Other key witnesses were recently told they were expected to testify Tuesday.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Just cheese and crackers of your choice.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”