Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

Lunaluz
Occupation: Bean Counter for Boeing Commercial. You break it I find a way to fix it.

Re: Sarah Palin (R-Nobody) 2016

Post by Lunaluz » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:00 pm

I know this is mean spirited but let me play my tiny violin.... :violin:

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:19 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:05 pm
Sarah Palin’s husband Todd files for divorce because he ‘finds it impossible to live together’

I bet the PAC has finally been tapped out.

Now that the funds are gone...

What are we supposed to do
After all that we've been through
When everything that spent so right is gone
Now that the funds are gone?

There is nothing left to mooch
No use to deny this simple truth
Can't find the rea$on$ to keep holding on
Now that the funds are gone (funds are gone)
:clap:
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: African-American Naomi Anderson was a leader in the suffrage movement in the west, a published poet, barber, community activist, and teacher.

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:28 pm

Having recently read Bill's excellent book on Mr. Cox, I was a little surprised when Todd's name came up in an early chapter. When he was further described as being an Alaskan separatist (my words) I had to do a little Googling to find out what that meant. This recent news puts an entirely new spin on the description.

:think:

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:48 pm

voxpopuluxe wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:40 pm
it’s either Melania or that gun girl
The jailed red-headed Russian that nobody remembers anymore?
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:48 pm

"Incompatibility of temperament."

Isn't the the same legal term that Mickey Mouse used to divorce Minnie?
► Show Spoiler

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:57 pm

PaulG wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:26 pm
SLQ wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:22 pm
The next news will be the identify of his girlfriend/fiance/next wife.
He's quitting to spend more time with his family?
LOL!
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:10 pm

At least the refrigerator should be safe now.
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:15 am

Azastan wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:25 pm
Oh boy, we need Orlylicious to see if there's a reality TV show in the works! Who gets the gunz. Who gets the snow machines. Who gets custody of Trig. So many questions to be answered!
:lol: I will!

But you inspired me, I think I've got the title of her new show... it would focus more on Sarah's new life dating and finding suitors... they could bring in 5 hunky guys at a time to impress her. Ready for the title?

MAMA SARAH: FROM KNOT TO NOT!

Get it? Gave me a good laugh... :lol:
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:34 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:15 am
Azastan wrote:
Oh boy, we need Orlylicious to see if there's a reality TV show in the works! Who gets the gunz. Who gets the snow machines. Who gets custody of Trig. So many questions to be answered!

But you inspired me, I think I've got the title of her new show... it would focus more on Sarah's new life dating and finding suitors... they could bring in 5 hunky guys at a time to impress her. Ready for the title?

Who gets the refrigerator...LOL.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:50 am

Chilidog wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:48 pm
"Incompatibility of temperament."

Isn't the the same legal term that Mickey Mouse used to divorce Minnie?
► Show Spoiler
"temperament" reminds me of the posts here about Sarah's accident while rock running (or whatever it was called)
Some suspected Domestic Violence.
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:21 am

The Disney story goes...

Mickey was on the stand in the divorce case with Minnie and he said firmly:

"I'm not saying Minnie is crazy, I'm telling you she's fucking Goofy!"

:rimshot:
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:29 am

I have to admit to being surprised and not surprised, but then he married her and had kids with her and that says a lot, not good. On the other hand, I sort of felt they deserved each other.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:53 am

Slim Cognito wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:22 pm
I simultaneously saw, and did not see, that coming.
Oh, c'mon. Russians could see this divorce coming from the comfort of their living rooms.
I've heard this bull before.

jemcanada

Post by jemcanada » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:58 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Azastan wrote:

But you inspired me, I think I've got the title of her new show... it would foc us more on Sarah's new life dating and finding suitors... they could bring in 5 hunky guys at a time to impress her. Ready for the title?

Would we get to learn Palin’s secret family recipes, like caribou sketti?

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:00 am

I remember in one news story about the Palins that it was said that Sir Palin used to joke to friends that he had no idea where all the children were coming from. So it's very possible that Lady Palin was using other Mechanics to check her oil for a long time.

Regardless she has gone form local powerhouse to local joke, and with no more power in the family whats the use in him hanging around?

As ever, the Clintons are the immoral ones for sorting out their marital problems and doing the hard work to stay together.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:10 am

Suranis wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:00 am
Regardless she has gone form local powerhouse to local joke, and with no more power in the family whats the use in him hanging around?
Good point. The next Mrs Palin will no doubt be at least some of: rich, Republican, influential, more intelligent than Sarah. Some of which are easier than others.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:21 am

When I think of Palin, I see her sitting on the couch, drinking wine from a sippy cup, sadly watching Hannity or Piro and dreaming of her glory days.
We’re in NYC this week. ImageImageImage x4

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:53 pm

Jem, still looking for sketti :P but here's Bear and Moose Stew (starts at about 1:15) :lol:
Sarah Palin Cooks Bear and Moose Stew at Home in Alaska
37,959 views Inside Edition
Published on Jul 20, 2018
In 2014, Inside Edition’s Jim Moret went north to Wasilla, Alaska, where he spent time with onetime vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and her family for her 50th birthday. During his time in the “Last Frontier,” the Palins showed Moret how to snowmobile, ride around on a dog sled and eat moose stew, which Sarah makes with added bear meat. Palin’s husband, Todd Palin, also showed off his man cave.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:08 pm

Moose, maybe. Though I've never tried it. Bear? Ewwwwwww… I've heard the meat is so bloody and you can't get the taste out. I've heard it's best to run it through the roller on an old wringer washer. I suppose if you're starving....
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:29 pm

ZekeB wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:08 pm
Moose, maybe. Though I've never tried it. Bear? Ewwwwwww… I've heard the meat is so bloody and you can't get the taste out. I've heard it's best to run it through the roller on an old wringer washer. I suppose if you're starving....
Lewis & Clark ate a lot of bear meat out of necessity. Some gave members of their party trichinellosis. Good times.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:00 pm

ZekeB wrote:
I’m allergic to bear meat, so I’ve never tried it. But my family loves it some bear stew. My husband says grilled bear meat is edible, but not his favorite. Ground bear meat is best when combined with ground beef. But cubed bear meat, browned, then slow cooked in a hearty stew is supposedly quite tasty. We canned a bunch of it last fall, and it all got eaten, so...
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:06 pm

Maybenaut wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:00 pm
ZekeB wrote:
I’m allergic to bear meat, so I’ve never tried it. But my family loves it some bear stew. My husband says grilled bear meat is edible, but not his favorite. Ground bear meat is best when combined with ground beef. But cubed bear meat, browned, then slow cooked in a hearty stew is supposedly quite tasty. We canned a bunch of it last fall, and it all got eaten, so...
More power to you, Maybenaut. My dad was a hunter, and one of his hunting buddies got a bear and invited our family up for a feast. I don't recall what we had, but it was a variety of things. The conclusion by me, my mom and dad, my siblings, and their whole family: bear meat is really gamey and doesn't taste good. This, from two families who routinely ate venison, antelope, elk, sage hen, pheasant, etc.
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:11 pm

Suranis wrote:
I remember in one news story about the Palins that it was said that Sir Palin used to joke to friends that he had no idea where all the children were coming from. So it's very possible that Lady Palin was using other Mechanics to check her oil for a long time.
NOTE TO ORLYLICIOUS;
Orlylicious wrote:
....... I think I've got the title of her new show... it would focus more on Sarah's new life dating and finding suitors... they could bring in 5 hunky guys at a time to impress her. Ready for the title?

MAMA SARAH: FROM KNOT TO NOT! HOT TO TROT!
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:37 pm

Dolly wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:11 pm
Suranis wrote:
NOTE TO ORLYLICIOUS;
Orlylicious wrote:
....... I think I've got the title of her new show... it would focus more on Sarah's new life dating and finding suitors... they could bring in 5 hunky guys at a time to impress her. Ready for the title?

MAMA SARAH: FROM KNOT TO NOT! HOT TO TROT!

Perfect title!

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:44 pm

:lol: :thumbs:

Return to “Presidential Election”