Magnificent 2015/2016 Birther Commemorative Coins birthercoin.com/

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Magnificent 2015/2016 Birther Commemorative Coins birthercoin.com/

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:58 am

OMG they've outdone themselves on the stupid! OMG you have to see the video! It inscribes Minor! How many are we getting? Friggin hilarious. Yay Birthers!

http://www.birthercoin.com/
:lol:

Announcement: 2015 Birther Commemorative Coin Releasedby William Lolli – Veteran, Systems Engineer, and Author

Birther Coin FeaturesThis unique and highly detailed commemorative 2 TROY OUNCE silver bullion coin honors Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of the United States Constitution which defines the Natural Born Citizen presidential eligibility requirement of two citizen-parents at birth.

Magnificently designed and precisely minted using direct-3D computer-to-die processes in 999 Fine Silver, this coin will add value to your silver stack. It is projected that a maximum of only 2000 of these coins will ever be struck. Order Yours Now!

[bbvideo=560,315][/bbvideo]

Order Now - VISA, MasterCard, PayPal Accepted-- all orders processed through Square.com--

Limited Strike Edition $95.00 USD.includes Air-tite(r) capsuleThere is a nominal charge for insured shipping.CA residents add 8% sales tax

Contact Info:Tech Assist Inc.William M Lolli
1835A Center City Parkway #414
Escondido, CA 92025
760 489 9282
techassistinc@gmail.com for information

FYI: New York Silver Spot Price (24hrs) Apr 11, 2015 at 01:02 EST
Silver Price Per Ounce $ 16.53

This is what Birther Report Bob must have been talking about with his big new project! http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/04/an ... ticle.html

Chuckles broke the news too: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2015/ ... iam-lolli/

The purchase page is https://squareup.com/market/why-god-wil ... er-coinand the upsell is appropriate:

You may also like
Why God Wills You To Suffer $7.75

And this is Bill from his Amazon page:

Wasting his time on this since 2011:

July 30, 2011

Confessions of a Birther Evangelist

By William Lolli

I am an information technologist by trade and a Birther evangelist by proclivity.

When discussing or debating the Birther issues with a newbie, in addition to a transfer education in law, the Constitution, the jurisprudencial system, and history, I frequently am a witness to the real-time acting out of the Kübler-Ross behavioral model of denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.

Many politically active Birthers are stuck in the anger stage. You can see that by reading their blogs, letters to editors, emails to congressman, and their use of invectives like "long legged Mac Daddy," "Usurper," "Traitor," and the like. The ad hominem attacks do little to persuade, but they do provide emotional relief to the mass of frustrated Birthers, who find it difficult to understand why the legal and moral clarity of their arguments are systematically ignored.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles ... elist.html

Can't make it up!

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

wavey davey

Magnificent 2015 Birther Commemorative Coin birthercoin.com/

Post by wavey davey » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:09 am

Watching that video, I threw up a little bit in my mouth.

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:42 am

First it quotes Vattel, a Swiss lawyer writing in French, without revealing that he was not writing about American law.

Then it quotes Minor v. Happerstatt, but a misleading quote as the Court explicitly refused to discuss the case of a child born here of non-citizen parents.

Bingo, the slogan (of no attribution, certainly not the Supreme Court) that a dual citizen cannot be a natural-born citizen can be used to beat Ted Cruz.

It's a token that covers three categories: An extremely ephemeral controversy, with a misrepresentation of the law, and silver at an outrageously inflated price. If only I hadn't lent all my money to a Nigerian widow to enable her to put millions in my bank account (which will, I'm sure, happen any day now), I'd buy a bushel of these.

dunstvangeet

Post by dunstvangeet » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:12 am

First it quotes Vattel, a Swiss lawyer writing in French, without revealing that he was not writing about American law.

Then it quotes Minor v. Happerstatt, but a misleading quote as the Court explicitly refused to discuss the case of a child born here of non-citizen parents.

If you actually take a look at each of the quotes, they actually date Vattel 1797. That'll be interesting, since Vattel died in 1767. I never knew that someone could writes something 30 years after they died.

Slarti the White

Post by Slarti the White » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:51 am

Bingo, the slogan (of no attribution, certainly not the Supreme Court) that a dual citizen cannot be a natural-born citizen can be used to beat Ted Cruz.

It's a token that covers three categories: An extremely ephemeral controversy, with a misrepresentation of the law, and silver at an outrageously inflated price. If only I hadn't lent all my money to a Nigerian widow to enable her to put millions in my bank account (which will, I'm sure, happen any day now), I'd buy a bushel of these.

You'd better save some money to buy dinars before the RV too also!

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Slarti the White

Post by Slarti the White » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:07 am

Jeebus Chris! Me too also.

So, a little over $30 of silver (call it $40 per coin total), $95 per sucker patriot coin collector and a run of 2000...

Sounds like someone's trying to grift about 100 grand. What I like is how they fail to mention anything about the money being used to get the SCOTUS to deny more frivolous cases without comment or to lobby CongressCritters to impeach the usurper. How can any birther resist the opportunity to buy a coin they can't spend for over twice the value of the metal to support that critical link in the birther movement: Mr. Lolli!

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:12 am

That was my reaction too in the Popourri thread. http://thefogbow.com/forum/topic/1246-b ... /?p=638568

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:20 am

[Response from whois.gandi.net for birthercoin.com]

Domain Name: birthercoin.com

Registry Domain ID: 1886943244_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN

Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.gandi.net

Registrar URL: http://www.gandi.net

Updated Date: 2014-11-26T16:24:52Z

Creation Date: 2014-11-24T18:02:12Z

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-11-24T18:02:12Z

Registrar: GANDI SAS

Registrar IANA ID: 81

Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@support.gandi.net

Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +33.170377661

Reseller:

Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited

Domain Status:

Domain Status:

Domain Status:

Domain Status:

Registry Registrant ID:

Registrant Name: William Lolli

Registrant Organization: Tech Assist, Inc.

Registrant Street: 1835A Center City Parkway PMB 414

Registrant City: Escondido

Registrant State/Province: California

Registrant Postal Code: 92025

Registrant Country: US

Registrant Phone: +1.17604899282

Registrant Phone Ext:

Registrant Fax: +1.17604899277

Registrant Fax Ext:

Registrant Email: wlolli@techassistinc.com

Registry Admin ID:

Admin Name: William Lolli

Admin Organization: Tech Assist, Inc.

Admin Street: 1835A Center City Parkway PMB 414

Admin City: Escondido

Admin State/Province: California

Admin Postal Code: 92025

Admin Country: US

Admin Phone: +1.17604899282

Admin Phone Ext:

Admin Fax: +1.17604899277

Admin Fax Ext:

Admin Email: wlolli@techassistinc.com

Registry Tech ID:

Tech Name: William Lolli

Tech Organization: Tech Assist, Inc.

Tech Street: 1835A Center City Parkway PMB 414

Tech City: Escondido

Tech State/Province: California

Tech Postal Code: 92025

Tech Country: US

Tech Phone: +1.17604899282

Tech Phone Ext:

Tech Fax: +1.17604899277

Tech Fax Ext:

Tech Email: wlolli@techassistinc.com

Name Server: A.DNS.GANDI.NET

Name Server: B.DNS.GANDI.NET

Name Server: C.DNS.GANDI.NET

Name Server:

Name Server:

Name Server:

Name Server:

Name Server:

Name Server:

Name Server:

DNSSEC: Unsigned

URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/

>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2015-04-11T07:18:38Z <<<

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:15 am

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

bob

Post by bob » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:03 am

For the newbs: William Lolli was a prolific commenter and sometimes article writer at the usual sites. But that was years ago; I always figured he had wondered off, or something.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

bob

Post by bob » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:09 am

Someone with contacts at Wonkette pleasepleaseplease forward this. I want to learn more about how Lady Liberty is crushing the Satan Snake on the rock that is the ALMIGHTY LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:17 am

And here all this time, I just thought it was poor artwork. Silly me.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:30 am

Someone with contacts at Wonkette pleasepleaseplease forward this. I want to learn more about how Lady Liberty is crushing the Satan Snake on the rock that is the ALMIGHTY LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Done - by your command. ;)

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:36 am

That's funny because in my version of scripture the Rock was not Jesus. That title belonged to St. Peter. But then I am a filthy Catholic.

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:53 am

It looks like poor lady liberty either has a massive case of back fat or pretty hefty Bingo wings.

-the gown is horrid-

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:54 am

Ironically, the iconography on that coin is all wrong. The figure that is represented in the coin is not Liberty, but Justice. Justice has been depicted as having a scales in her left hand and a Sword in her right since Roman times, and with a blindfold since the 15th century. It sounds like this was commissioned specifically by someone who is utterly clueless about art or symbolism and just added stuff as it was "cool" which explains the addition of the snake (which is sometimes added to statues of the Virgin Mary). This was unlikely to be the coinmaker themselves as they tend to know their shit.

Listening to the voice actor was pretty hilarious to me as well. It was bold and dramatic at the start but as it went on a tone of "what the fuck am I reading" became increasingly evident.

*edit* And yeah, that upper anatomy is pretty... interesting.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:00 am

Oh., the symbols on Liberty or Libertas were a cap or crown and a rod in Roman times. The Liberty statue on top of the Texas Senate does carry a sword in her right hand but has a gilded star on her left.

Epectitus

Post by Epectitus » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:55 am

It's pretty clearly a camel (i.e. a horse designed by a committee). Don't you think they could have squeezed in even more tiny details (all of which are easy to do on a computer, but become incomprehensible on a coin). Any real numismatist will scream in horror at this overwrought piece of propagandist claptrap.

"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

mighty dawg

Post by mighty dawg » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:09 am

Jeebus Chris! Me too also.

So, a little over $30 of silver (call it $40 per coin total), $95 per sucker patriot coin collector and a run of 2000...

Sounds like someone's trying to grift about 100 grand. What I like is how they fail to mention anything about the money being used to get the SCOTUS to deny more frivolous cases without comment or to lobby CongressCritters to impeach the usurper. How can any birther resist the opportunity to buy a coin they can't spend for over twice the value of the metal to support that critical link in the birther movement: Mr. Lolli!

Obviously, as rare collectibles these will increase in value over time. Several years from now you may even be able to recover half of what you originally spent, or trade up for a Pet Rock.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" - Albert Einstein

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:10 am

I don't know what you peeps are complaining about.

I WANT ONE OF THEM COINZ. As a sue-venn-ear of the last 7 years!.

So if somebody orders, I'll but one of them offa you for $100. Honest. I'll put it with my POTUS Kenya-grown coffee, my Obama bobbleheads (brought to me by MikeDunford) and my collection of birth certificates (brought to me by the Great State of Hawai'i).

Puhleez!

(The inartfully collated, misstapled pieces of paper with lunacy on them that have occasionally arrived get given to others or throwed out.)

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:16 am

This birfer token is 2 ounces of silver for $95. The market price for silver bullion is around $18 per ounce. If you are inclined to rake in silver coins, the US Mint's Silver Eagle - one troy ounce pure silver - is currently selling at $19 - AND, unlike this birfer token, is legally guaranteed for weight and purity - and can legally be called a coin.

Sluffy1

Post by Sluffy1 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:18 am

The design is similar to the Saint Gaudens $20 gold Double Eagle.

If you have one dated 1933 it would be worth about $8 million... but the secret service would take it all away.

No coins of this date were ever allowed into circulation, at least not officially. A handful of 1933 Double Eagles exists today, but the Mint asserts that ownership is illegal because they were removed without authorization from the Mint. Thus, in the few instances when these have appeared on the open market, they have been subject to seizure by the U.S. government. The only "legitimate" examples are owned or held by the government, one of which is illustrated below. However, in 2001, the U.S. government reached an agreement with the owners of the "Farouk-Fenton" specimen of the 1933 Double Eagle which allows the coin to be sold, thus making it the only example outside of government hands that is legal to own.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:56 pm

Nothing is ever new or original in Birtherville. :shock: :roll:

It seems to be stolen from everyone else.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:07 pm

Please somebody buy some coins. I want one. :mememe: but obviously I can't order it myself in my real name. :sterngard:

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Post by Dallasite » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:20 pm

The design is similar to the Saint Gaudens $20 gold Double Eagle.

If you have one dated 1933 it would be worth about $8 million... but the secret service would take it all away.

No coins of this date were ever allowed into circulation, at least not officially. A handful of 1933 Double Eagles exists today, but the Mint asserts that ownership is illegal because they were removed without authorization from the Mint. Thus, in the few instances when these have appeared on the open market, they have been subject to seizure by the U.S. government. The only "legitimate" examples are owned or held by the government, one of which is illustrated below. However, in 2001, the U.S. government reached an agreement with the owners of the "Farouk-Fenton" specimen of the 1933 Double Eagle which allows the coin to be sold, thus making it the only example outside of government hands that is legal to own.

Dallasette held one of those mysterious coins in her hands once when she was a young girl. Her father was a numismatist with some interesting clients and contacts.

"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

Return to “Lesser Lights”