Henry Wayland Blake

AnitaMaria

Henry Wayland Blake

Post by AnitaMaria » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:24 pm

So who is this guy...what's his background and story? Where's he from and how did he get where he is?Blake is the guy who wrote the crazy "forgery of a forgery" affidavit for Taitz's Mississippi case. You can see it on p. 18 of [link]this pleading,[/link] submitted in that case.

Reality Check

Henry Wayland Blake

Post by Reality Check » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:38 am

Henry "Hermitian" Blake has settled in at NBC's blog. NBC and W. Kevin Vicklund have been battering the poor fellow with facts. Henry thinks he is smart, thinks he understands PDF's, MRC compression, and JPEG's but he doesn't. He knows how to open a file in Adobe Illustrator and look at a few basic things. Henry is the kind of expert that Birthers love. He has a PhD in Engineering Mechanics and he can throw a few words around. However, he is playing in the big league at NBC's blog and he is hitless in 80 at bats right now. His latest funny was misreading the specs on the Xerox Workcentre 7566. He read that that it could scan up to 600 dpi input and output at 2400 dpi (referring to the laser printer resolution). Hermie claimed you could print a scan to PDF at 2400 dpi. Of course there is no "print to PDF" on a WorkCentre. You can scan at 600 dpi max to email or to the network. When Zullo and company get around to addressing the Xerox stuff, and they eventually will have to, don't be surprised to see some of Hermie's nonsense used. He has comments on lots of articles but this one has the discussion about the scanner resolutions. [link]Hermitian’s flawed 16 bit alignment,http://nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com/ ... alignment/[/link]Hermie was sure he could poke holes in NBC's work. He keeps moving the goal posts naturally. Now he really concentrating on minutia to find something to pick at.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Henry Wayland Blake

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:23 am

Thats our henry thats exactly what he would do over at Amazon until he completely abandoned it after the election.

BillTheCat

Henry Wayland Blake

Post by BillTheCat » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Oh! HE'S "HERMITIAN!" Yeah, he's definitely a few bricks short of a load. I read his stuff at Doc Conspiracy's site.Thanks.I think "Henry Blake" and I think of McLean Stevenson in "M*A*S*H."Haha was thinking the same thing, loved old M.A.S.H.
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Henry Wayland Blake

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:47 am

After getting his ass handed to him on NBC's site he showed up on Amazon again today: [/break1]amazon.com/sensible-examination-Obama-LFCOLB-file/forum/Fx3O0GUS5OOQ7GV/Tx1R9VV7LL35QA2/1/ref=cm_cd_pg_oldest?_encoding=UTF8&asin=1936488299&authToken=&cdSort=newest]http://www.amazon.com/sensible-examinat ... ort=newestHe's back with even more stupid comments: In reply to an earlier post on Sep 27, 2013 5:41:41 AM PDTHermitian "Henry" says:Each cell phone has Zullo as a contact. And each sheriff is operating under the Obama BOLO.Consequently, the president's campaign stops are getting few and far between.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Henry Wayland Blake

Post by Kriselda Gray » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:22 pm

He's back with even more stupid comments: Consequently, the president's campaign stops are getting few and far between.Gee, and I thought maybe he wasn't campaigning much because he can't be elected for a third term.
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Henry Wayland Blake

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:27 pm

He's back with even more stupid comments: Consequently, the president's campaign stops are getting few and far between.Gee, and I thought maybe he wasn't campaigning much because he can't be elected for a third term.I thought the same thing but apprently the real reason is that there is a warrent out from every sheriff in america

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Henry Wayland Blake

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:48 pm

Oh Henry always off the cliff of sanity, this one goes out to NBC:Correct !NBC pulled my ticket immediately after I dropped the hammer on his crazy Muscatine Iowa Journal's workflow.The PDF was last modified by someone located in the Mountain Time Zone rather than the Central Time Zone where Muscatine Iowa is located.[/break1]amazon.com/sensible-examination-Obama-LFCOLB-file/forum/Fx3O0GUS5OOQ7GV/Tx1R9VV7LL35QA2/52/ref=cm_cd_et_up_redir?_encoding=UTF8&asin=1936488299&newContentID=Mx1K0V789JUOM1F&newContentNum=1279#Mx1B6HHDML1F965]http://www.amazon.com/sensible-examinat ... HHDML1F965further nutiness If the document was received by Obama, and the document bears on his constitutional duties as President then it is instantly the property of the U.S. government. His first constitutional duty is to be constitutionally qualified for the office.

nbc

Henry Wayland Blake

Post by nbc » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:13 pm

NBC pulled my ticket immediately after I dropped the hammer on his crazy Muscatine Iowa Journal's workflow.Hermitian has such a sloppy memory... His arguments were destroyed... Totally.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Henry Wayland Blake

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:46 pm

NBC pulled my ticket immediately after I dropped the hammer on his crazy Muscatine Iowa Journal's workflow.Hermitian has such a sloppy memory... His arguments were destroyed... Totally.I don't think it's his memory so much as him being a liar.

kate520

Henry Wayland Blake

Post by kate520 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:49 pm

NBC was being kind. ;)
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

nbc

Henry Wayland Blake

Post by nbc » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:18 pm

NBC was being kind. ;)I am that kind of person :-)

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Henry Wayland Blake

Post by Dallasite » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:58 pm

NBC was being kind. ;)I am that kind of person :-)Its what a proper Southern Lady would do ;)
"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

RoadScholar

Henry Wayland Blake

Post by RoadScholar » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:51 pm

NBC was being kind. ;)I am that kind of person :-)Its what a proper Southern Lady would do ;)...bless his heart.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Henry Wayland Blake

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:32 pm

Henry is apparently bored. He put together an "initial report" on the supposed anomalies he's just a few years later than previous birthers.[/break1]scribd.com/doc/235802832/COLB-PDF-Image-Anomalies] ... -Anomalies

Reality Check

Re: Henry Wayland Blake

Post by Reality Check » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:42 pm

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:54 pm

Reality Check wrote:I believe this is Hermitan:

http://www.martinfuneralhomeoakridge.co ... !/Obituary
I wonder what Hermitian's heaven will look like? If his god looks Middle Eastern or African, will Hermie demand to see his birth certificate?

The obit author thought it relavant to mention that Hermie loved Fox News. Perhaps that's why he was so fair and receptive to facts that contradicted his preconceptions. :sarcasm:

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:03 pm

He loved Fox News, especially if he could get in a really good, one-sided argument with the commentator.
He probably was mad at them when they dissed Birthers. I can see Hermie sitting there yelling at Hannity. Funny, the obituary left out the part about him being a flaming racist Birther.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:05 pm

I can't imagine a more damning facet of an obituary, than to tell people what Tee Vee network the deceased favored. Subhead: A life misspent.
They say that on his deathbed, Voltaire, asked to renounce the devil, said, "This is no time to be making new enemies."

Return to “Lesser Lights”