Ted Nugent

Maybenaut

Ted Nugent

Post by Maybenaut » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm

According to this article on Salon.com, [link]Ted Nugent writes insanely racist Op-Ed about the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr.,http://www.salon.com/2014/01/16/ted_nug ... r_king_jr/[/link] on World Net Daily.

"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

realist

Ted Nugent

Post by realist » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:21 pm

According to this article on Salon.com, [link]Ted Nugent writes insanely racist Op-Ed about the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr.,http://www.salon.com/2014/01/16/ted_nug ... r_king_jr/[/link] on World Net Daily.I haven't read it, but I have no reason to believe the headline is not true. Ted's a never-was who is still irrelevant.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Ted Nugent

Post by bob » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:27 pm

WND: [/break1]wnd.com/2014/01/what-would-dr-king-say-about-black-culture/]What would Dr. King say about black culture?:

To honestly celebrate the legacy of Dr. King, black America would have to admit to the self-inflicted destructo-derby they are waging and begin to tell their liberal Democratic slave drivers to take a hike.From the WND(!) comments:

"High school dropout rates, illegitimacy and other culture rot is a black plague that has engulfed the black community."

This from the man who fathered five illegitimate children, did not graduate from high school and wrote a song entitled "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang."

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

TollandRCR

Ted Nugent

Post by TollandRCR » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:35 pm

teddie's been dropped to the minors:

Ted Nugent To Serve As Co-Chairman Of Texas Pol's Campaign ([/break1]com/livewire/ted-nugent-to-serve-as-co-chairman-of-texas-pol-s-campaign]Ted Kludt, TPM)Texas government locates power in strange places. By some measures, the Lt Gov. of Texas has more power than the Gov., at least when the Lt. Gov. is named Bill Hobby.

The Railroad Commission would appear to be perfectly innocuous, concerned with such things as new railroad tracks. Not so. It's mainly concerned with petroleum.

The Commissioner of Agriculture was a wonderful platform for reform-minded Democrat Jim Hightower. It is concerned with water resources, wildfire prevention, and aquaculture, as well as the expected silos and pesticides.

Texas has its oddities. I would hope that they don't come to include Cheef Kessler.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Volkonski

Ted Nugent

Post by Volkonski » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:30 pm

[quote name=TollandRCR][quote name=John Thomas8]teddie's been dropped to the minors:

Ted Nugent To Serve As Co-Chairman Of Texas Pol's Campaign ([/break1]com/livewire/ted-nugent-to-serve-as-co-chairman-of-texas-pol-s-campaign]Ted Kludt, TPM)

Texas government locates power in strange places. By some measures, the Lt Gov. of Texas has more power than the Gov., at least when the Lt. Gov. is named Bill Hobby.

The Railroad Commission would appear to be perfectly innocuous, concerned with such things as new railroad tracks. Not so. It's mainly concerned with petroleum.

The Commissioner of Agriculture was a wonderful platform for reform-minded Democrat Jim Hightower. It is concerned with water resources, wildfire prevention, and aquaculture, as well as the expected silos and pesticides.

Texas has its oddities. I would hope that they don't come to include Cheef Kessler.

From the linked article-

According to the Tribune, Nugent was "hanging up a freshly mounted ram on the wall of his home" during the phone interview.

A ram is a sheep. He hunts sheep? :confuzzled: Anyone hunts sheep? :-?

:o Yes, they do. :shock:

[/break1]thewildliferanch.com/index.htm]http://www.thewildliferanch.com/index.htm

[/break1]texashuntlodge.com/corsican_sheep_hunt_package.asp]http://www.texashuntlodge.com/corsican_ ... ackage.asp

What's more, these fine brave skillful hunters hunt the sheep on ranches. You go stay at a hunting ranch. They take you out to where the animals are, you shoot one, you go back to the bar to celebrate.

I am not making this up.

Your Corsican Sheep Hunting Package consists of:

Bed & Breakfast Style Accommodations at the Texas Hunt Lodge

One on One Fully Guided Hunt

Field Dressing of Animal

Transportation of your animal to Taxidermist/Meat Processor

Transportation from the Texas Hunt Lodge to the hunting ranches

Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner

Stocked Bar at the Texas Hunt Lodge

Private Access to the Guadalupe River for Fishing, Swimming, Canoe, etc

Bring your kids along, as we will take the time to make sure they get the animal they want and the memories to last a lifetime! :roll:

Why don't they just take the kids to Disneyland.

Don't want a ram? No problem.

RAM, HOG & EXOTIC HUNTS:

Hunts Start at $185 each, Total Cost.

Types of Rams Available: Corsican, Mouflon, Texas Dall, Black Hawaiian, New Zealand Mountain Goat, Merino, Painted Desert, Four Horn, Catalina Goats. Larger Rams and Hogs Available for $300 and up.

EXOTIC BUCKS:

Axis, Sika, Fallow, Black Buck Antelope, Aoudad

Trophy Bucks $1500 and up.

Management Bucks $700.

Other Super Exotics are available and priced on request.

(Ibex, Buffalo, Eland, Nilgai, Oryx, Addax, Red Deer, Elk, & More)

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

jonbeck

Ted Nugent

Post by jonbeck » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:45 pm

My father lived in Kerreville TX for many years. There was a wild animal park near his house. It was a bit corny, a drive through affair but they had some cool animals including a giraffe and a wolf. Apparently someone broke in one night and shot one of the more exotic animals, maybe the giraffe? I can not remember. The crime seemed so "Texas"

This from the man who fathered five illegitimate children, did not graduate from high school and wrote a song entitled "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang and shit his pants to avoid serving his country"FIFY

Skip Intro

Ted Nugent

Post by Skip Intro » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:59 pm

These are all qualifications for becoming a member of the NRA board of directors.

In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.

Suranis

Ted Nugent

Post by Suranis » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:05 pm

Good thing this loser is dead and in jail. :notlistening: And seriously, where the hell is the challenge in shooting a sheep in a field? I could do that and I've never shot a gun in my life. What the hell is there to celebrate?

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Paul Lentz

Ted Nugent

Post by Paul Lentz » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:10 pm

From the linked article-According to the Tribune, Nugent was "hanging up a freshly mounted ram on the wall of his home" during the phone interview.A ram is a sheep. He hunts sheep? :confuzzled: Anyone hunts sheep? :-? :o Yes, they do. :shock: Ooooohhhhh...THAT kind of "freshly mounted." Given that Ted Nugent was involved, I assumed you meant another sort of "mounted." #-o

The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

PatGund

Ted Nugent

Post by PatGund » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:29 pm

And seriously, where the hell is the challenge in shooting a sheep in a field? I could do that and I've never shot a gun in my life. What the hell is there to celebrate?Well, he did say "freshly mounted", so maybe Nugent was shagging the sheep rather than shooting it.

Dr. Blue

Ted Nugent

Post by Dr. Blue » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:44 pm

High school dropout rates, illegitimacy and other culture rot is a black plague that has engulfed the black community.This is a new meme going around in conservative circles - that African Americans are doing worse now after x number of years of supporting Democrats who just hurt them - and it really pisses me off. As someone who grew up in Birmingham, Alabama, to suggest that African Americans are in any way, shape, or form worse off than in those days is insanity. Things are much, MUCH better. All better? No. But much much better.So this is "a black plague that has engulfed the black community"?!? Let's see - in 1960, 55% of Blacks lived below the poverty line. In 2010, a still-embarrassing-but-much-better 27% of Blacks were below the poverty line. High school drop out rates? Yeah, let's look at those. In 1970 (earliest figures I could find), the dropout rate for Black high school students was 27.9%. In 2011 it was down to 7.3%.So while conservatives push this fantasy that the Black community is destroying itself, in the real world people are doing much better - there's still a ways to go, but we're getting there.I'll grudgingly agree that the illegitimacy point is valid - illegitimacy in minority communities has become the norm, unfortunately. But illegitimacy among whites has also gone way up over the past few decades.

Dolly

Ted Nugent

Post by Dolly » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:02 pm

High school dropout rates, illegitimacy and other culture rot is a black plague that has engulfed the black community.This is a new meme going around in conservative circles - that African Americans are doing worse now after x number of years of supporting Democrats who just hurt them - and it really pisses me off. As someone who grew up in Birmingham, Alabama, to suggest that African Americans are in any way, shape, or form worse off than in those days is insanity. Things are much, MUCH better. All better? No. But much much better.So this is "a black plague that has engulfed the black community"?!? Let's see - in 1960, 55% of Blacks lived below the poverty line. In 2010, a still-embarrassing-but-much-better 27% of Blacks were below the poverty line. High school drop out rates? Yeah, let's look at those. In 1970 (earliest figures I could find), the dropout rate for Black high school students was 27.9%. In 2011 it was down to 7.3%.So while conservatives push this fantasy that the Black community is destroying itself, in the real world people are doing much better - there's still a ways to go, but we're getting there.I'll grudgingly agree that the illegitimacy point is valid - illegitimacy in minority communities has become the norm, unfortunately. But illegitimacy among whites has also gone way up over the past few decades.Thank you for posting the statistics, Dr. Blue.My comment is not directed at you, I am just nit picking and throwing in my 2 cents.I grew up hearing the term "illegitimate" to describe babies. I think we need a new adjective.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Tink

Ted Nugent

Post by Tink » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:12 pm

And seriously, where the hell is the challenge in shooting a sheep in a field? I could do that and I've never shot a gun in my life. What the hell is there to celebrate?Well, he did say "freshly mounted", so maybe Nugent was shagging the sheep rather than shooting it. :o Please pass me the brain bleach!

kate520

Ted Nugent

Post by kate520 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:19 pm

Gee, Noodge. Your analysis is spot off.

One root cause of the "plight" of blacks today has always been racist maggots like you, so cluelessly hateful yet so fucking ubiquitous.

Another might be that your ilk killed a revered civil rights leader, sending a loud, clear message to minorities: don't you dare rock our boat, boy.

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Lani

Ted Nugent

Post by Lani » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:46 am

I doubt there is still a state that still uses the term "ïllegitimate" to describe any children. Every child has two parents. At a minimum - I say that because my stepsister (who was adopted and denied info about her birth parents) had an open adoption for the daughter she is raising. She and her husband have included the birth mother in all activities of the child, to the extent the mother wants to participate. The mom gave up her legal rights, but she is included.

Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

Sam the Centipede

Ted Nugent

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:40 am

And seriously, where the hell is the challenge in shooting a sheep in a field? I could do that and I've never shot a gun in my life. What the hell is there to celebrate?Well, he did say "freshly mounted", so maybe Nugent was shagging the sheep rather than shooting it.... and the poor sheep died of shame?Yeah, his penis is a gun-substitute.

Foggy

Ted Nugent

Post by Foggy » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:54 am

... where the hell is the challenge in shooting a sheep in a field? I could do that and I've never shot a gun in my life. What the hell is there to celebrate?It's not about the challenge. It's about the thrill.

The thrill of killing an endangered species. That'll show them crybaby libtards! Celebrate!

I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

Shizzle Popped

Ted Nugent

Post by Shizzle Popped » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:15 am

Good thing this loser is dead and in jail. :notlistening: And seriously, where the hell is the challenge in shooting a sheep in a field? I could do that and I've never shot a gun in my life. What the hell is there to celebrate?Teddy was tired of being outsmarted by his prey so he had to find something more mentally incapacitated than himself to hunt. Kids, this is why you don't want to do drugs.

If Trump was a stopped clock he still wouldn't be right twice a day.

RoadScholar

Ted Nugent

Post by RoadScholar » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:16 am

Well, he did say "freshly mounted", so maybe Nugent was shagging the sheep rather than shooting it.... and the poor sheep died of shame?Very unlikely. This being Ted Nugent, I doubt the sheep would have even noticed.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Adrianinflorida

Ted Nugent

Post by Adrianinflorida » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:36 am

The crap that Nugent took in his pants was the only worthwhile thing he ever produced.

Volkonski

Ted Nugent

Post by Volkonski » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:08 pm

“I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the ACORN community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America,” Nugent said[/break1]msnbc.com/politicsnation/ted-nugent-calls-obama-subhuman-mongrel]http://www.msnbc.com/politicsnation/ted ... an-mongrelTed Nugent is not a nice man. :x

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

SueDB

Ted Nugent

Post by SueDB » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:10 pm

“I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the ACORN community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America,” Nugent said[/break1]msnbc.com/politicsnation/ted-nugent-calls-obama-subhuman-mongrel]http://www.msnbc.com/politicsnation/ted ... an-mongrelTed Nugent is not a nice man. :xWhat ever gave you the idea he was??? ;)

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

ObjectiveDoubter

Ted Nugent

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:52 pm

At the Eagles concert last night, Glenn Frey, on talking about his hometown of Detroit (or there abouts) called it "the city that gave the world Ted Nugent and won’t take him back.” Then added, "I better be careful or he'll come after me with a gun." The audience, 99 percent baby boomers, roared.

DejaMoo

Ted Nugent

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:50 pm

“I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the ACORN community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America,” Nugent said[/break1]msnbc.com/politicsnation/ted-nugent-calls-obama-subhuman-mongrel]http://www.msnbc.com/politicsnation/ted ... an-mongrelTed Nugent is not a nice man. :xSteve Miller's "Detroit Rock City: the uncensored history of Rock 'n Roll in America's loudest city" is a history of the rock music and performers that have come out of Detroit, as told in the words of the people who participated in the scene. (Incidentally, it is a terrific read.) Anyhow, in the sixties section, Nugent naturally comes up in the discussion many times. Not a single one of his peers had anything nice to say about him. Those who knew him best knew him to be an asshole. And a cheat. And an egomaniac. And a cop-hating weapons nut even back during the sixties hippie era. His peers took dope and talked about peace, love, and rock 'n roll. Ted hung with bikers and criminals, made fun of the peaceniks, and took weapons onstage instead of taking drugs.Ted contributed a few words about the scene and himself at that point in time. He denies shitting himself to beat the draft. He claimed it was made up by a local writer who had it in for him. And then his peers mention again Ted's tendency to twist things to make himself look better.

I've heard this bull before.

wavey davey

Ted Nugent

Post by wavey davey » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:35 pm

At the Eagles concert last night, Glenn Frey, on talking about his hometown of Detroit (or there abouts) called it "the city that gave the world Ted Nugent and won’t take him back.” Then added, "I better be careful or he'll come after me with a gun." The audience, 99 percent baby boomers, roared. =D>

Return to “Lesser Lights”