Cody Robert Judy

Grumpy Old Guy

Re: Cody Robert Judy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:23 pm

bob wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:07 pm
Judy and Rondeau must have made up, because she's publishing his rants again.

Executive summary: :crazy:

:yawn:
She gets more clicks, although mainly from us.

I agree with bob’s summary. :crazy: :dazed:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:52 pm

Maybe she's run out of fresh manure for her spreader, Judy every utterance would certainly qualify.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:51 pm

A cry for help?

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:35 pm

Judy's blog: Exposing US Forest Service- Trump Tweets- Prosecuting People that Help:
Judy (to USFS) wrote:Thank you for your attention to our US Forrest. Approximately June 3rd, 2018 I received a visit from one of your Ogden US Forest Agents who issued me 3 tickets. While they were unfair, I understood with the limited explanation why they were issued. This letter I hope will further explain why I was doing what I was doing, and the purposes that I hoped would serve the general public and the US Forest Service in a mutually rewarding endeavor.

I am semi-retired and really love the forest. I am an experienced hiker and really have a heart for the US Forest. About the end of March I made my way up to the Emergency Shelter on the crux of the Indian Trail Hike in Ogden, Utah. While camping out I had a dream of Camp Nissan 1 that would serve the area in case of emergency or accident of a camper/tenter or hiker, and also be a sweet attraction for the kids who come up on hikes, but never are able to interact with any animals.

As I worked on the project, my hope was to present this to the US Forest Service and be taken serious, so I hoped to just at least get something to show or present to you.

In assembling the downed dead wood in my spare time, I began to think that the shelter would someday provide a very much needed Emergency Shelter. Especially as I began to see and hear the parties that teenagers were having up in the open field camping site. I saw and heard a lot that would and should be a heads up for the safety of everyone that has used or will use the Indian Trail and or camp sites.
Translation: Judy's been living in the forest, got caught.

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:30 pm

why is he crying about getting jammed up for squatting a year ago?

Mr. Gneiss

Post by Mr. Gneiss » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:38 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:35 pm
There is a 14 day limit to camping in one place within a U.S. National Forest. If Cody's goal was to build "emergency shelters" he would be fine if he established one every two weeks and moved on. Well, except for leaving the mess he created. You are allowed to camp in one spot for up to two weeks, but have to leave the camp as it was when you arrived.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:45 pm

While camping out I had a dream of Camp Nissan 1 that would serve the area in case of emergency or accident of a camper/tenter or hiker, and also be a sweet attraction for the kids who come up on hikes, but never are able to interact with any animals.
The possibility of Judy lurking in the woods and popping out to "educate" kids about animals and nature is a very scary thought.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:20 pm

You’re not supposed to interact with animals. WTH?

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:54 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:20 pm
,… nor with Judy, if you value your sanity and good humor.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:06 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:20 pm
A fed bear is a dead bear. Let wild animals be wild.

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:41 pm

Do they require paid camping reservations there? They do here at several of the ones here. So Judy squatting, quelle surprise. As to Judy actually doing ANY let alone real work????? Come on fantasy time here.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:35 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:35 pm
He's lucky he wasn't shot or arrested. He probably looks like Robin Williams character in Jumanji.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:09 am

More electrons returned to where they properly belong.
Twitter Suspends Cody Robert Judy’s Account Over Romney Story
On Friday, September 27, 2019 3 Comments
by Cody Robert Judy, blogging at CodyJudy

(Sep. 27, 2019) — Wednesday MORNING, September 25, 2019 Cody Robert Judy posted his 11.1K Tweet on Twitter which had 3 links, 2 pictures (also above), and read: “WHAT IF HE IS? Why hasn’t Senator Romney called for an investigation and hearing at “Getting to the Root” of Sheriff Joe’s Investigation. The Tweet had just three hashtags #Romney #MAGA #Utpol

That evening Cody went to his Twitter account and found that it had been suspended. (reference picture on right) Everyone on his eight years on Twitter, including the [Following] List and of his [Followers] List had been wiped out by TWITTER EXECUTIVES. The communication umbilical chord was ripped out with what was extreme political prejudice. Not only was Cody referencing an article from the Washington Post, a well-established Printed Newspaper, but he was also referencing an Investigation which included two very professional CSI document professionals at the request of a Sheriff’s Department in a Cold Case Posse Action. What Political Threat could possible be assumed?

Cody Robert Judy was a political opponent in the 2018 Utah Senator election against now Senator Mitt Romney. The hashtag #utpol is considered one of the most prominent Political Hashtags for the State of Utah. In the article from the Washington Post, famous of course for the courageously charged investigation framed as the Watergate Scandal notable for the public-root of President Nixon resignation, the [Washington Post reporter] Mike DeBonis wrote:

“Republican Sen. Mitt Romney broke with President Trump and the rest of his party Tuesday to oppose the confirmation of a federal judge who had referred to former president Barack Obama as an “un-American impostor.” “Romney (Utah) was the only voting senator to break ranks on a party-line vote to seat Michael J. Truncale on the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas.” (emphasis added w/underline)

Cody Robert Judy was the only Presidential Candidate in 2008, 2012, and 2016 to non-racially sue first Senator John McCain and then Senator Barack Obama aka Barry Soetoro, which the MSM has totally ignored as a fact preferring the racially charged narrative of the past. The Twitter suspension comes on the heals of a Social Media Learning curve at Political best.
https://www.thepostemail.com/2019/09/27 ... ney-story/

Responses.JPG

Poor Babs. :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

bob

Post by bob » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:12 am

Cody's tweets were boring, same ole :mememe: . I highly doubt that he got baned over the last tweet about Romney; more likely, the offending tweets were waiting in the backlogged review queue. In other words, post hoc ergo propter hoc.

Still, Twitter is a sewer, and I would not say Judy's were the worst of the worst. I serially report a few even-worse offenders, and they're still tweeting.

But at least Judy's martyr's complex remains unabated.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:02 pm

I'd think including 3 links would be considered spamming.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:32 pm

Unbaned:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:00 pm

I've always been of the opinion that Judy's natural habitat WAS a sewer, and he hasn't done anything to disabuse me of that opinion, which explains why the twatter is a natural home for him. Like all living organisms he wants to be around the like minded, so of course the twatter.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:24 am

I have no idea how pouring concrete in the dead of night makes America great (again), but I guess it beats being homeless in a national forest.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:54 am

Isn't "job well done" supposed to come from someone other than yourself?

bob

Post by bob » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:27 pm

Kudos for Judy for being less of a burden on society.

Return to “Lesser Lights”