LoneStar1776

scirreeve

LoneStar1776

Post by scirreeve »

You call him Lonedummy - I call him Rudy Dumbass - same same. Could go on the thread about nicknames or whatever.

Frater I*I

LoneStar1776

Post by Frater I*I »

scirreeve wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:32 am You call him Lonedummy - I call him Rudy Dumbass - same same. Could go on the thread about nicknames or whatever.
On my youtube channel when talking to my commenters I call him LoneDumbF---

Howeves here at the Fogboz there are many fine ladies and gentleman of high breeding who don't go for that sort of language :fingerwag:

So I must edit my plebian tongue :-D

Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
GlimDropper

LoneStar1776

Post by GlimDropper »

Another LoneDumbass moment: I had some genuine sympathy for Rudy owing to the fact that his mother is in a nursing home and he hasn't been able to visit her since March. That is till a recent phone call he did with Ed Brown when Rudy admitted he could visit his mother but only if he took a Covid test. He of course refuses to do so because (stupid) reasons. :(

spiduh

LoneStar1776

Post by spiduh »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:35 am Rudy Dumbass has a new cause. Guy seims nice.
Rudy Tooty wrote:
Upon request, I am mailing a ministry introduction letter to Guy Heinze Jr. who was convicted of murdering 8 family members. This is a high publicity case with lots of documentaries and news coverage. Many people believe he did not do it.
GUY WILLIAM HEINZE JR #1001191510
Hays State Prison
P.O. Box 668
777 Underwood Road
Trion, GA 30753
More about Guy.
► Show Spoiler
I was curious about where the interest in Guy may have come from. Turns out the Supreme Court of Georgia just turned down an appeal from him a few days ago.

https://www.gasupreme.us/wp-content/upl ... 0a1353.pdf

I skimmed through it. The appeal had to do with dismissing a juror whose daughter went to high school with Guy and was a friend of his. No idea how he ended up on the jury to begin with, but it became apparent to both the State and a couple other jurors that his impartiality was in question. There was some sort of deal struck where the State agreed to stop seeking the death penalty in exchange for Guy not challenging the removal of the juror. Which now he desires to go back on.

And they lay out a narrative of the evidence against Guy. Circumstantial, but pretty bad. Stuff like saying, "Man, my daddy ain’t never done nothing for me and my brother. Man, I’m going to kill him, I’m gonna kill ‘em all," shortly before they were all killed. In addition to physical evidence.

“If they kill me, grab my phone.” –Ammon Bundy (Reuters)
"Yes, I Did Turn the Flying Monkeys Loose!" -Anna von Reitz (FB)
Baidn

LoneStar1776

Post by Baidn »

I know that Rudy's channel is too insignificant to accomplish more than provided evidence why his friends should serve every minute of their sentences but when he puts up calls from neo Nazis I still think we should report them. He's got another one of those up if anyone's interested in helping try to keep those scumbags under the slimey rocks where they belong.

scirreeve

LoneStar1776

Post by scirreeve »

Baidn wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:17 pm I know that Rudy's channel is too insignificant to accomplish more than provided evidence why his friends should serve every minute of their sentences but when he puts up calls from neo Nazis I still think we should report them. He's got another one of those up if anyone's interested in helping try to keep those scumbags under the slimey rocks where they belong.
Rudy Dumbass has talked to that Nazi several times. Reported.

Return to “Lesser Lights”