Miki Booth

Estiveo

Re: Miki Booth

Post by Estiveo » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:12 pm

Well, for those of us who might otherwise miss her tweets, it gives us an opportunity to respond.
Screenshot_20190804_180932.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Image Image Image Image

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:33 pm

:rotflmao:
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

bob

Post by bob » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:44 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:01 pm
Miki is nothing more than a racist pig. Why post her crap?
The LOLs!
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:46 pm

I would have said something similar but she blocked me

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:50 pm

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:46 pm
I would have said something similar but she blocked me
You can still join the thread.
Reality Check
‏ @R_C_Radio
59m59 minutes ago
Replying to @estiveo @MikiBooth and

What's the difference between @MikiBooth and a sack of shit? Answer: Nothing. Why would you ask?
2 replies 0 retweets 1 like
GreatGrey
‏ @GreatGrey
56m56 minutes ago

Ahh, but there is a difference RC.

With a sack of shit you at least get a sack.
1 reply 0 retweets 3 likes
Reality Check
‏ @R_C_Radio
2m2 minutes ago

True! I think they also call it a pig in a poke.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:55 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:50 pm

True! I think they also call it a pig in a poke.
Why am I thinking "Turkey in the Straw" now?

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:54 am

Because of Cinnamon?

And how exciting is this! This looks like a 2010 photo of Miki and Cinnamon. They looked so young!

And this is so nice, looks like Cinnamon is reading her the newspaper because she wouldn't understand it otherwise.

But even back then, isn't there a bit of a look of fear and abuse in Cinnamon's eyes? Apparently Cinnamon started writing to President Obama, but Miki found the letter and Cinnamon was lucky it wasn't near Thanksgiving.

Miki Cinnamon 2010.JPG

There's a lot of other bio and other junk in her 2010 blog post: http://worth-reading-blog.blogspot.com/ ... chive.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:53 pm

:lol: While OANN is praised by Donald, and retweeted by Miki, she rails on the "tickrurd" at OANN who won't bite on Big Plan A. How precious she uses a reagan.com email address.

It's right up there with "Nuts."... "Definitely not." and blocked her. :lol: :lol:

Miki Booth @MikiBooth

Tickturd at #OANN @alexsalvinews responded to my offer to arrange interviews with Zullo and Arpaio. Also sent the video of Dec. 15, 2016 presser. Sent me this message then blocked me. 😮

This is the tweet she links to:
Ron Miki.JPG

Even the idiots at OANN won't buy her stinky story. That's gotta sting. But at least Mike Volin is with her!

Volin Miki.JPG
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

bob

Post by bob » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:44 am

11 years later, and Booth still mad.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:52 am

... and still can't spell Soetoro. :roll:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:25 pm

Miki is such a cesspool, I wash my hands after visiting her social. She retweeted this crazy Loomer video confronting Talib and Omar, she looks for the worst and nastiest content to post. Miki is still on NDCTrump... next year we should band together and point some of this out to NDC and ask why she's involved with anything called diversity.

Looks like the FB post is down but Twitter still has it, complete with a thumbs up from Michael Cohen.

NDCTrump welcomes Miyuki “Miki” Booth.... - National Diversity ...
https:// www.facebook.com/NDCTrump/posts/635513766610967:0
NDCTrump welcomes Miyuki “Miki” Booth. "Japanese Americans for Trump" Recruited by Dr.Lisa Shin.

Miki NDC.JPG

bob

Post by bob » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:42 pm

I rarely look at Booth's tweets these days, but when I do:

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:55 pm

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

bob

Post by bob » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:22 pm

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:47 pm

Comey: 90K Likes
Pathetic racist Miki Booth: 1 Like

Miki Comey.JPG
Then Miki just lies her ass off with hugely out of date bogus information, her favorite kind. This was debunked in 2008:
Pelosi Starkist.JPG
Go fish, Miki.
ASK FACTCHECK
Special Favors from Nancy Pelosi?
By Jess Henig Posted on November 26, 2008

Q: Did Nancy Pelosi get wage breaks and tax credits for the American Samoan operations of a company in which her husband owns $17 million worth of stock?

A: This widely e-mailed claim is false. Pelosi’s husband doesn’t own that stock, despite what a bogus Wikipedia entry briefly claimed. Furthermore, American Samoa never got the minimum wage exemption it sought.

FULL QUESTION
I received this e-mail. Is it true?

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s home House District includes San Francisco.

Star-Kist Tuna’s headquarters are in San Francisco, Pelosi’s home district.

Star-Kist is owned by Del Monte Foods and is a major contributor to Pelosi.

Star-Kist is the major employer in American Samoa employing 75% of the Samoan workforce.

[EET ]Paul Pelosi, Nancy’s husband, owns $17 million dollars of Star-Kist stock.

In January, 2007 when the minimum wage was increased from $5.15 to $7.25, Pelosi had American Samoa exempted from the increase so Del Monte would not have to pay the higher wage. This would make Del Monte products less expensive than their competition’s.

Last week when the huge bailout bill was passed, Pelosi added an earmark to the final bill adding $33 million dollars for an "economic development credit in American Samoa".

Pelosi has called the Bush Administration "corrupt".

She should know.[/EET]

FULL ANSWER

This is the latest version of a falsehood that’s been circulating since January 2007, when Congress was debating a minimum wage increase. The central claims are all wrong.

No $17 Million in Stock

To start, it’s simply not true that Pelosi’s husband owns $17 million worth of Del Monte stock, giving her a "corrupt" motive to aid the company. (Nor does he own such an interest in Del Monte’s primary shareholder, Heinz, as alleged in some versions of this message.)

We traced this false claim back to a 2007 article in the conservative NewsBusters blog, which attributed it only to a single, unsupported sentence in Wikipedia’s article on Del Monte. That’s hardly an authoritative source. Wikipedia articles may be written or edited by any user, making the site notorious for its vulnerability to false entries, pranks and vandalism. NewsBusters editors later admitted that its claim "has not otherwise been verified" and that "there is reason to believe that the claim of such ownership interest on the part of Paul Pelosi is suspect." Actually, NewsBusters fell for a Wikipedia hoax.

The sentence about Paul Pelosi was added to the Del Monte Foods article on Jan. 12, 2007, the same day that the NewsBusters article was published. Within six hours, a Wikipedia editor flagged it as "not verified" and "unsourced" and then quickly deleted it altogether. Pelosi’s 2007 financial disclosure statement, which lists between $9 million and $11 million in stocks owned by her husband, shows no StarKist, Del Monte or Heinz stock holdings. Neither do her 2006 or 2005 reports. Filing a false disclosure statement is a serious offense, carrying a fine of up to $10,000, and we’ve seen no evidence that Pelosi’s report is inaccurate.

No "Major Contributor"

It is also untrue that Del Monte is a "major contributor" to Pelosi, or a contributor at all. The company doesn’t rank among her top contributors in any year, and neither does the National Food Processors Association PAC, to which Del Monte contributes. A search of contribution records covering the last 18 years shows that Pelosi has not received any contributions of $200 or more from Del Monte or StarKist employees.

No Evidence of Favortism

Stripped of the false claims that Pelosi stood to profit personally from her action, or that she was acting to favor a campaign donor, the e-mail’s claim amounts to nothing more than accusing her of doing favors for a company located in her home district. That’s pretty much what House members are elected to do. But even this claim rests on flimsy evidence.

It is true that StarKist Tuna was, until recently, owned by Del Monte Foods and headquartered in Pelosi’s home district. On October 7, the company was bought out by South Korean conglomerate Dongwon Industries, which moved the headquarters to Pittsburgh. It’s true that StarKist is a major employer in American Samoa, where tuna canning is a backbone of the economy. And it’s true that American Samoa was exempted from the minimum wage increase that the House passed in 2007. But that’s where the solid parts of this e-mail end.

It’s not at all clear that Pelosi pushed to shield American Samoa from minimum wage increases. A spokesperson for Pelosi has said that the exemption was requested by delegate Eni Faleomavaega, who represents American Samoa in a nonvoting capacity. We can’t say for certain that Pelosi had no hand in pushing the Samoan exemption. But there’s no evidence that she did. For his part, Faleomavaega was vocal about his concerns regarding the impact that automatic minimum wage increases would have on the Samoan economy. Faleomavaega supported a minimum wage increase, but wanted Congress to work out a different way to improve wages in Samoa, one that would have less impact on the territory’s economy.
https://www.factcheck.org/2008/11/speci ... cy-pelosi/

I'm blocked from her beautiful timeline but shirley she wants to know the truth and that she's misleading her millions of 1,248 followers so if anybody can help her I'm sure she'll be grateful. :towel:

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:02 pm

Yabut, you can't trust fact check because Annenberg (Jooooos!)
Image Image Image Image Image

bob

Post by bob » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:53 am

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:13 pm

Somehow Miki, I suspect that Barr has other REAL felonies/high crimes/misdemeanors to commit/worry about other than your delusions.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:56 am

Gee, the Nobel Peace Prize folks are going to have a tough time choosing... Donald or Miki?

Miki Peacemaker.JPG

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:53 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:13 pm
Somehow Miki, I suspect that Barr has other REAL felonies/high crimes/misdemeanors to commit/worry about other than your delusions.
I dunno, that one is about 50/50 with these guys.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:17 pm

I suspect Barr has committed enough felonies of his own recently let alone the ones he has been abetting. He let his ambition get ahead of his integrity, assuming he ever had any,
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Return to “Lesser Lights”