Malik Obama shares Lucas Smith's fake Kenya ‘certificate of birth’ -- Mar 9 2017

Slartibartfast

Re: Malik Obama shares Lucas Smith's fake Kenya ‘certificate of birth’ -- Mar 9 2017

Post by Slartibartfast » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:22 am

What ND said. The info we have only suggests that the forms were numbered after being put in monthly, alphabetized batches by hospital. I think Doc C (an expert in vital records) does a great job laying out how the process probably worked in the link I provided.
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Lani

Re: Malik Obama shares Lucas Smith's fake Kenya ‘certificate of birth’ -- Mar 9 2017

Post by Lani » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:08 am

Notorial Dissent wrote: They don't give out blank birth certificates with numbers on them.
Yes, I should have written more clearly. I also messed up BHO's birth date. I'm just not that into the whole birth certificate nonsense. Sorry. The blank form that's handed out at the hospital isn't the birth certificate. It's the template for the so called long form. The parents it fill out, it's typed up, and doctor and mom sign. (Can't remember if dad signs, too.) Then it's sent off to the state. A few days later, the birth announcement appears in the newspapers, and a few more days later, the official birth certificate is mailed to the parents. I can't believe that there are still birthers. :bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall: This topic makes me nutz.
Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:33 am

Yes, precisely Lani. I agree, apparently the workings of almost any record keeping office is as much a total mystery to that crowd as is rational logical thought.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:13 pm

Slarti, I think the monthly batching was by the DOH, not the hospital.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:38 pm

Northland10 wrote:Slarti, I think the monthly batching was by the DOH, not the hospital.
I'm not saying anything about who did it, but if there weren't separate monthly batches for each hospital then the Sunhara BC number is an anomaly. As I said, Doc C has explained this far better than I ever could, but the evidence suggests that, immediately prior to the numbers being stamped, the monthly forms were in alphabetized batches by hospital (which would be a reasonable way for the DoH to organize them).
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

bob

Post by bob » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:12 pm

PJ Media: Malik Obama, Brother of Barack, Floats Run for Congress Against Ilhan Omar:
It is not clear if this is a serious question, or if Malik Obama is actually considering a run for Congress in Minnesota. He is a naturalized U.S. citizen and a resident of Kenya, where, according to the Washington Post, he has between 3 and 12 wives. It seems unlikely that Malik Obama would relocate to Minnesota's 5th District to run for Congress. PJ Media has reached out to him for comment, but we did not receive a response by publishing time.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:28 am

Malik needs to hook up with Loomer or @ali or the other grifters, he's doing it all wrong.
Malik Obama Attacks His ‘Broke’ Half-Brother Barack Obama over $15 Million Home
By John Wanjohi Tue, 09/03/2019 @ 08:55am 2774 views 10 comments

The beef between retired United States President Barack Obama and his half-brother Malik Obama appears to be far from over if the latter’s latest tweet is anything to go by. Their differences reportedly date back to the 1990s, with the most recent grudge playing out when Malik backed Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump over Obama’s choice Hillary Clinton in the 2016 US elections. “Hillary Clinton is a liar and totally corrupt. What is her Clinton Foundation doing for Kenya if she loves Obama so much? Mr. Trump is a successful businessman he will make America great again. He is not heartless. I will not be humiliated anymore by anybody,” Malik said when asked why he chose to support Trump.

He also accused Obama of failing to support him even when he lost two children. “Why did he not support and write a forward for my book about his father Barack Obama Sr.? Why does he not support my Foundation set up in the name of his father Barack Obama Sr.? My two children died it was nothing to him. No condolences, nothing!” In a tweet posted on Monday, Malik hit out at Obama for allegedly telling him he was broke even when he purchased a house worth $15 million. “A rising tide lifts all boats but not in Barack Obama‘s case. Buys a $15 million home and tells me to my face that he’s broke. Slick as shit folks,” Malik tweeted.

However, online users told Malik to work for his own money and stop bothering his half-brother.
@jessienk said: “You are indeed broke not only financially but intellectually to display your ignorance in public. Let Americans be and be a man and a #Kenyan for that matter, hustle like many #Kenyans are doing.”
@Sipi_Jo tweeted: “Work fi yoh money bro, stop auditing other peoples hard work.”
@faithzp1 noted: “A good brother would never slander his brother for the amusement of others. He owes you nothing. It's not his fault you are failing at life. He's not your parent. We know he didn't tell you anything bc he probably doesn't even talk to you. Go away son of a 2nd wife.”
@unanka said: “When will you stop using your younger brother's name to enrich yourself. He owes you nothing, you can go tend to your farmland and leave him alone. I only wish it was a hundred million dollar home.”
@NebsHo tweeted: “It's his money. He can do with it as he wishes.”
https://www.mwakilishi.com/article/life ... rack-obama

Will be interesting seeing him run the race against Omar from Kenya. :smoking:
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:47 am

bob wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:12 pm
PJ Media: Malik Obama, Brother of Barack, Floats Run for Congress Against Ilhan Omar:
It is not clear if this is a serious question, or if Malik Obama is actually considering a run for Congress in Minnesota. He is a naturalized U.S. citizen and a resident of Kenya, where, according to the Washington Post, he has between 3 and 12 wives. It seems unlikely that Malik Obama would relocate to Minnesota's 5th District to run for Congress. PJ Media has reached out to him for comment, but we did not receive a response by publishing time.
Technically, he doesn't have to relocate to Minnesota to run for Congress, he just has to be here on Election Day.
But hey - the GOP already has one shady challenger to Omar: Danielle Stella, the woman recently arrested twice for shoplifting (once stealing over 275 items in one go). Just clutter up their primary ballot with even more ne'er-do-wells. It'll do wonders for the party's reputation.
I've heard this bull before.

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:09 am

I wish him all the same success he achieved when running for office in Kenya! :-

To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Return to “Lesser Lights”