Right Wing Low Lifes

These people suck. They are bad people.
Azastan
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Azastan »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:16 am Doesn't beer brewing involve the use of finings to clarify the product? And aren't these traditionally sourced from fish, perhaps swim bladders?

So beer might not be 100% acceptable to conscientious pure-bred vegetarians, even though all the ingredients of the product are of vegetable or microbial origin.

I'm sure many folk here know more about modern brewing than do I!
Lots of brand name beers no longer use isinglass or gelatin to clarify beer. Budweiser and Michelob are but two breweries that don't use animal products.
Gregg

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Gregg »

In April 1516, the Bavarian Duke Wilhelm IV issued his Beer Purity Law, stipulating that only water, barley and hops were allowed to be used as key ingredients for beer production. This law went on to form the core of the German Beer Purity Laws that still affect brewing today, making it the oldest regulation related to food and drink in the world. This regulation marked the start of a new era for beer brewers.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by RTH10260 »

Gregg wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:29 am
In April 1516, the Bavarian Duke Wilhelm IV issued his Beer Purity Law, stipulating that only water, barley and hops were allowed to be used as key ingredients for beer production. This law went on to form the core of the German Beer Purity Laws that still affect brewing today, making it the oldest regulation related to food and drink in the world. This regulation marked the start of a new era for beer brewers.
It also reserved the name ‘Bier’ for malted barley, hops, yeast and water only. Maize and rice being used meant the product could not be called ‘Bier’.

Until 1987 Germany also required imported beer to follow the same rule. Then the EU made their food regulations and allowed lesser pure beer to be made in the EU. Germany had to allow the "lesser quality" as imports from their EU neighbours. Actually they had to allow also locally brewed beer to be made to EU rules. But the name of brewed to German Purity Rules can be used for marketing when followed.

re: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commissio ... (C-178/84)

ETA. should you still find bear in place of beer - please note it's a tyop ... ;)
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by bill_g »

Back when dialup was king, and I ran a BBS (TIDR - The Information Dirt Road) with a few hundred users, the ZYMURGY freaks were far more contentious than the HAM radio or POLITICS folks. Arguments over beer never ceased. Very high maintenance forum.
Dave from down under

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Dave from down under »

No one is surprised by the depths these 2 low life's will plumb...

and the 7 million followers are little better

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-07-14/ ... /102600902

Controversial social media personality Andrew Tate and his brother are suing a woman, saying she saying she falsely accused them of human trafficking.

Key points:
Romanian investigators indicted the brothers in June for human trafficking
They are seeking $5 million ($7.3 million) for lost revenue and freedom
Tate remains a popular figure, with more than 7 million Twitter followers

The Florida woman's allegations that the brothers imprisoned her in Romania led authorities to indict the pair in June.

The widely followed former professional kickboxer and his brother, Tristan, are seeking at least $US5 million ($7.3 million) in the lawsuit, which was filed on Thursday.

The lawsuit is against the woman, her parents, another woman who lived at the Tates' Bucharest estate and a male friend of the woman.
roadscholar

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by roadscholar »

Speaking of low-lifes, how obvious is is that a Repugnican operative planted that cocaine in the White House? No DNA, no fingerprints? Duh. :bored:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
sad-cafe

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by sad-cafe »

https://apnews.com/article/fire-rand-pa ... 5245be6ca2

OWLING GREEN, Ky. (AP) — A fire has caused heavy damage Friday morning to a building that houses the Bowling Green office of Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul as well as a local law firm.

Fire crews were called to the building on State Steet around 2 a.m. Friday and found a heavy blaze that required additional units, Bowling Green Fire Department spokeswoman Katie McKee told the Daily News.

Six units worked for hours to extinguish the flames, with firefighters manning aerials to get at the blaze from above. The fire caused a roof collapse and a plume of heavy gray smoke rose from the top of the building at sunrise, the newspaper reported.
sad-cafe

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by sad-cafe »

what evidense is he trying to get rid of ?
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Ben-Prime »

sad-cafe wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:53 pm what evidense is he trying to get rid of ?
That he knew in advance about the Bowling Green Massacre and let it happen. :shrug:
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by raison de arizona »

RWNJ media is convinced it is a result of him referring Fauci for prosecution. Again.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Chilidog

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Chilidog »

Then there is this guy...
Attachments
IMG_9973.jpeg
IMG_9973.jpeg (200.5 KiB) Viewed 7784 times
Gregg

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Gregg »

It's just that I didn't give 9 years of my life defending any other ones. How many years did you serve, bitch?

poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by poplove »

Gregg wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:25 pm

It's just that I didn't give 9 years of my life defending any other ones. How many years did you serve, bitch?
Yeah, tomi the bimbo, representing the land of the free and choosing to stand quietly during the national anthem should not be tolerated!
Gregg

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Gregg »

As someone who quit saying the pledge of allegiance in 6th grade just because I didn't think it felt right anymore*, I've always my self thought that I was defending the right not so put your hand on your heart, not to stand for the national anthem and such.

Butt that's just me.

*I remember reading about the Hitler Loyal Oaths the German Armed Forces had to take, personal oaths to Adolf Hitler, what struck me as wrong about that started creeping into loyalty oaths in general, and the pledge of allegiance started to feel like what nowadays I'd call grooming.

Dave from down under

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Dave from down under »

Unless an office holder or in the services - yah don’t need to pledge anything - it’s one of them things that comes free with citizenship under the US constitution.

Obviously Tomi wasn’t respecting her service oath…
Suranis

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Suranis »

Guys, think about how many patriotic cigarettes she has sucked on to achieve that smokers voice, and at such a young age.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by RTH10260 »

RTH10260

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by RTH10260 »

RTH10260

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by RTH10260 »

the article mentioned in the clip above
Woke-busting app allows shoppers to scan grocery items so they don't buy from brands owned or run by bleeding-heart liberals
  • Veebs, a free app on the App Store, allows customers to scan items in grocery stores to check if a brand supports woke values
    A TikTok video advertising the new software shows a woman scanning various items in a grocery store and buying items that do not support woke values
    It comes as Bud Light continues to face a boycott for its April partnership with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney
By MELISSA KOENIG FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 22:39 BST, 18 July 2023 | UPDATED: 13:10 BST, 19 July 2023

A new app allows shoppers to scan items in grocery stores to check if the brand supports woke values.

Veebs, a free app on the App Store, says it 'has the brands that align to your personal values settings and offers replacement suggestions for the ones that don't.'

A TikTok video advertising the new software shows a blonde woman in a floral dress saying, 'The best way to fight against these woke brands is with our wallets.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ating.html
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yeah, just what I want to do, triple the time it takes me to do my shopping. Pick up a can, scan it, put it back and look to see if the suggested alternate is available. Give up and pick up the first can, move on to my next item.

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
MN-Skeptic

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by MN-Skeptic »

But first they have to scan the store to see if they can even shop there. Target? Nope. Walmart? Nope. Good luck finding a large retailer which doesn't support a diverse workforce and, even more importantly, a diverse customer base.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by neonzx »

Haven't bought a Goya product since these "celebrity" endorsements...

So I guess fighting with my wallet is the best way.
RTH10260

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by RTH10260 »

neonzx wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:51 am Haven't bought a Goya product since these "celebrity" endorsements...

:snippity:

So I guess fighting with my wallet is the best way.
BUT... But.... but.... you need to go with the times, you urgently need an app to make that decision for you ;)

ps. don't forget to pay me $0.02 for this important advice or the app will not work as expected :!:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Grumpy Git »

I just stumbled across a vile individual called Scott Adams for the first time. What's his background?

I had to respond.

neeneko

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by neeneko »

Grumpy Git wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:56 pm I just stumbled across a vile individual called Scott Adams for the first time. What's his background?

I had to respond.

and

The short answer : as a kid he built his entire self image on being a special, blessed person who figured out how to hack reality with his own brand of new age magic, and thus all of his failures had to be because of affirmative action or jews or lgbt or feminists or whatever.

Though apparently he was unable to speak for a couple of years, which tanked his relationships, and he went extra nuts after that.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”