Orly's latest poopies.....

TexasFilly

Re: Orly's latest poopies.....

Post by TexasFilly » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:37 pm

BIG CHANCE FOR ORLY TO RETURN TO HER HOMELAND AND MAKE IT A SATELLITE OF RUSSIA AGAIN!!!!!!!!

I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

realist

Post by realist » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:42 pm

TexasFilly wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:37 pm
BIG CHANCE FOR ORLY TO RETURN TO HER HOMELAND AND MAKE IT A SATELLITE OF RUSSIA AGAIN!!!!!!!!

:thumbs:

:rotflmao:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:19 pm

Have pity for all the sane people in Moldova.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:52 pm

No. No, no, no, no! Taitz has a President* to defend in his impeachment trial. Moldova can wait.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:42 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:52 pm
No. No, no, no, no! Taitz has a President* to defend in his impeachment trial. Moldova can wait.
Yeah I guess it would be unfair to leave Trump's defense in the hands of Apuzzo and Klayman. Oh wait, constitutional expert Laity could assist them with developing a winning strategy!

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:07 am

Laity would be a great member of the team. About Orly from a 2009 Tablet story:
IN DOUBT’S SHADOW
Soviet Jewish emigré Orly Taitz is the ‘queen bee’ of the ‘birther’ movement
By Allison Hoffman July 28, 2009 • 7:00 AM

Taitz, who appears in countless YouTube videos, is a pert, peroxide blonde in her late 40s, who expounds quickly, with a pronounced Russian accent, on the various facets of birther doubt; she throws out a steady stream of speculations, from whether Obama’s grandmother procured him a fake Social Security number from a dead person while she was working in a probate court to whether the birth certificate provided by Hawaiian officials could have been digitally altered, that have no basis in documented reality.

She said she was raised in Kishinev (or Chisinau, now the capital of Moldova), but was granted permission in 1981 to leave and join an uncle who had moved to Israel; once there, she learned Hebrew and earned a degree in dentistry from Hebrew University. Her chance to get to America—a place her father had always told her was full of opportunities to reap the rewards of hard work—came in 1987, when one of her mother’s fellow schoolteachers offered to set her up with a software engineer named Yosef Taitz who was visiting from California; on their second date, she said, he proposed, and she accepted. (They got married in Las Vegas.)

Taitz opened a dental practice, which now has offices in the upper-middle-class Orange County enclaves of Mission Viejo and Rancho Santa Margarita, and got a law degree by correspondence from William Howard Taft University; meantime, the pair had three sons, the eldest of whom is now a student at Cornell University.

When the boys were young, she said, she was too busy shuttling them to tae kwon do lessons and the like to get involved with politics, but she said she got involved enough with AIPAC that the whole family—with the boys stuffed into fancy suits—attended the organization’s convention in Washington in 2006. That summer, during the Israel’s Lebanon War, she attended a pro-Israel rally in Irvine, California, where she told a reporter for the Orange County Register, “It is unfortunate that collateral damage happens, but it is necessary to exterminate terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah.”

Taitz speaks to her husband in Hebrew, and boasts that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu signed up to be her friend on Facebook (he does not appear in her public friend list, though Rep. Eric Cantor, the House Republican Whip, does). But she demurred when asked whether her involvement with the birther movement had anything to do with opposition to Obama’s policies toward Israel. “I am an attorney,” she said, “so when I see something that is totally illegal, that bothers me, particularly when we are talking about presidents of the United States.”
https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-a ... 99s-shadow

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:13 am

That hagiography puff piece doesn't mention the havoc she wreaked at her son's school, Tarbut V'Torah Community Day School, after he was caught for allegedly cheating or some such. Her letter writing, lawsuit and threats almost destroyed the school.
In 2006, Taitz sued the Tarbut V'Torah School for what she said was the unfair expulsion of her son, Benjamin. In her complaint, obtained from the Orange County court system, Taitz claims that principal Howard Haas wrongfully accused Benjamin of cheating, and expelled him without any opportunity to defend himself. This was done to Benjamin, Taitz wrote, "in retaliation of his mother speaking out against the Principal and reporting to the school board certain acts of misappropriation of funds and lack of donor receipts in the school."

The case ended in a settlement, perhaps including a nondisclosure agreement, because Haas, his lawyers, Tarbut V'Torah and Taitz all refused to discuss it with Salon. However, after demurring on the question of embezzlement by principal Haas ("I really can't talk about it"), Taitz made sure to point out that the principal no longer worked at the school, and had moved to Kansas. (By the way, curiously, here's what appears to be a video of Ben Taitz at the Democratic National Convention.)
https://www.salon.com/2009/08/13/orly_taitz/

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:20 am

I wonder if her Hebrew is a good, choke choke, as her English is. I haven't heard enough of her Russian to have an opinion.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:37 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:20 am
I wonder if her Hebrew is a good, choke choke, as her English is. I haven't heard enough of her Russian to have an opinion.
Typical of Taitz is to do many things and doing them all very poorly. I suspect that she can communicate in Russian as well as a sixth grade student here in the U.S. would communicate in English.

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:49 am

ZekeB wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:37 am
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Typical of Taitz is to do many things and doing them all very poorly. I suspect that she can communicate in Russian as well as a sixth grade student here in the U.S. would communicate in English.
I 'm sure she would at least that well, since she certainly aspires to that in English.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:11 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Here is Орли Тайц, адвокат(!) in a Russian-language interview:
http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 09#p933592

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:59 am

I imagine her Russian sounds as good as Sean Connerys.
Off Topic
I shouldn't laugh though, those first 2 minutes of the Hunt for Red October were majestic as hell.

They didn't have access to a real Russian Typhoon class Sub so they mocked up the top half of one with some sea barges turned upside down, adding a conning tower and dressing it up in a shipyard.

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

bob

Post by bob » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:41 pm

President Trump is about to flip today the 2nd circuit court of Appeals in New York, he previously flipped the 3rd Circuit and about to flip the 11th circuit as well

Posted on | November 14, 2019 | No Comments

Today the senate is scheduled to vote for legal scholar,Stephen Menashi, to sit on the Second Circuit Court of Appeals in New York.

Currently this court has 6 liberal judges: 3 judges appointed by Clinton and 3 appointed by Obama.

It has 6 conservative judges: 2 appointed by Bush and 4 by Trump.

Confirmation of Steven Menashi will flip this Court of Appeals, in the second most liberal area, New York, to a conservative majority court.

Earlier President Trump flipped the Third Circuit Court in Philadelphia to conservative majority.

Similarly, there are three appointees awaiting senate confirmation for the 11th circuit in Atlanta. Currently that court has 6 liberals and 6 conservatives. Two conservative and one liberal judges are moving to senior status. This will flip the division of the active judges to 5 liberals and 7 conservatives, which will flip the 11th circuit to conservative.

With upcoming nominations being confirmed, seven circuit courts will be conservative: 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 11th

and 5 circuit courts will be liberal: 1st, 4th, 9th, 10th and DC circuits. This means that majority of circuit courts in the country will be conservative majority courts.
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/president-t ... -new-york/ :twisted:

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

realist

Post by realist » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:23 pm

Today the senate is scheduled to vote for legal scholar,Stephen Menashi
And they confirmed that POS 51-41. :madguy:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Post by bob » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:46 am

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:30 pm

bob wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:46 am
THEY LET BLACK PEOPLE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying:

I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:37 pm

bob wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:46 am
She is also an expert on how a question on a census that determine the size of the population for apportionment of Congressional seats somehow has any impact on who actually voted in a statewide election for statewide office.

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:48 pm

Well, she does understand that the question is designed, not to gather legitimate information, but to intimidate people into not participating in this democracy. Of course, it isn't going to intimidate blacks as much as Hispanics, and it might not intimidate legitimate voters into being afraid to vote.

But the point is to intimidate people who might not vote for Republicans, and she's supportive of it for that reason alone.

And since the question has been ruled illegal and the government has been ordered not to include it in the census, she's advocating (again) that Trump should openly violate the law with a hearty :twoup: for anyone who objects.

Such a lovely person. When she dies I'm going to make an effort to find her grave and piss on it. :blink:

I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

realist

Post by realist » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:10 pm

Foggy wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:48 pm

And since the question has been ruled illegal and the government has been ordered not to include it in the census, she's advocating (again) that Trump should openly violate the law with a hearty :twoup: for anyone who objects.
:fingerwag:

Orly sez:
The Supreme Court ruled that the president can add the citizenship question, but that the reason provided was not sufficient.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Post by bob » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:59 pm

Foggy wrote:

:fingerwag:
Extremely suspicious results of LA Governor’s election highlight the need and urgency to include citizenship question in April US Census

I followed the results of the yesterday’s Gubernatorial election in Louisiana. The results were highly suspicious.

Only about a month ago there was an election for governor and yesterday there was a runoff,

A month ago the current governor, John Edwards, got 626,000 votes and about 47% of the vote. Another democrat got 10,000.

All of the Republican candidates got about 711,000 votes or 53% of the vote.

Yesterday Edwards got 775,000 votes. Republican Rispone got 735,000. While you can expect slightly more votes in a runoff, as we have seen with Rispone, an increase of 140,000 or 22% increase in the vote between the election a month ago and now is extremely suspicious. Moreover, 4 years ago Edwards got 646,000 votes, which was in line with his results a month ago, not yesterday’s results.

Sadly, President Trump dismantled his elections fraud commission. Also, the president gave up on the most important question for the census, the citizenship question. The Supreme Court ruled that the president can add the citizenship question, but that the reason provided was not sufficient.

President Trump needs to wake up and needs to issue an executive order to add the citizenship question to the census. We were told that there is not enough time to print the question, as they had to print the census booklets. This is a complete nonsense. They can print one page and staple it to the booklets that were already printed.

Trump has to provide an answer that this is necessary for the government to make sure that there is no elections fraud. Further, this is necessary to make sure that we do not include in Census count people who are here illegally or people who are here on short term visas, as these people will be either deported soon or will be leaving soon voluntarily.

Census allocates money and counts people towards redistricting for the next 10 years. The government is entitled to know, which people will not be here during those 10 years and should not allocate money to the states for people who will be leaving shortly voluntarily or those who will be deported. Also, the immigration is entitled to receive this information.

Trump should print a page, an insert to the booklet with the following questions:

1. are you a US citizen?
2. if you are not a citizen, are you here illegally or on a visa?
3. if you are on a visa, please, specify the type of a visa and the date when your visa expires

Only US citizens and people with 10 year green card should be counted in the census.

We were able to put a man on the moon, we can print 1 page inserts by April.

President Trump do it or you are risking to lose 2020 election amidst a massive elections fraud!!!
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/extremely-s ... us-census/ :twisted:

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:08 pm

They can print one page and staple it to the booklets that were already printed.
Wow, even for her that post is ridiculous. Way too many errors to bother with. Hey Orly, how's Democratic Orange County for you now? :lol:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:33 pm

Foggy wrote:
Well, she does understand that the question is designed, not to gather legitimate information, but to intimidate people into not participating in this democracy. Of course, it isn't going to intimidate blacks as much as Hispanics, and it might not intimidate legitimate voters into being afraid to vote.

But the point is to intimidate people who might not vote for Republicans, and she's supportive of it for that reason alone.

Such a lovely person. When she dies I'm going to make an effort to find her grave and piss on it. :blink:
As she may outlive me, is it ok if I piss on her now?

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:54 pm

CELIII already tried that & got shot down.

Image Image Image Image Image

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:02 pm

Orly said:
Extremely suspicious results of LA Governor’s election highlight the need and urgency to include citizenship question in April US Census

I followed the results of the yesterday’s Gubernatorial election in Louisiana. The results were highly suspicious.
I was going to look up how many people were registered to vote in Louisiana and the percentage of each party. But not gonna bother.

People have to register to vote AND Voter ID: Photo ID required
Voter registration
Registration completed via mail or in person must occur at least 30 days prior to Election Day. Registrants must present a valid form of identification in order to register
Voter identification
A Louisiana voter must present one of the following forms of identification at the polls: a driver's license, a Louisiana special ID, or another generally recognized photo ID that contains the voter's name and signature. If a photo ID is not presented, a utility bill, a payroll check, or another government document that includes the voter's name and address can be presented. However, such voters also must sign affidavits.[2]
https://ballotpedia.org/Voting_in_Louisiana

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:47 pm

The only thing that makes it suspicious to her is that a Democrat won, she's sung that song too many times before.

Voter turn out is almost always notoriously light for primaries. It gets more serious come real election time and when you have the kind of elections that LA does it can get worse and turnout can go up. Orbly doesn't understand that and has never understood it.

Return to “Orly Taitz”