Orly's latest poopies.....

Dolly

Re: Orly's latest poopies.....

Post by Dolly » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:56 pm

Foggy wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:18 am
The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside.
It's implied, but not explicit.

In other words, expect McConnell to fuck things up. :madguy:
09/24/19 06:25 PM EDT
Senate GOP vows to quash impeachment articles
Senate experts say that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is required to act on House-passed articles of impeachment, which would require 67 votes, or a two-thirds majority, to convict the president.

But McConnell has broad power to set the rules and could ensure the trial on the Senate floor is as brief as possible. He could strictly limit the arguments of House Democratic prosecutors as long as he’s backed up by his fellow GOP senators.

Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts would likely preside over a Senate trial, but he would have to follow the rules and traditions of the Senate, where the majority leader sets the schedule and has the right of first recognition.

Under the Senate manual’s rules for impeachment trials, Roberts would rule on all questions of evidence, but any senator could ask for a formal vote to appeal a decision.

It would take a majority under Senate rules to sustain or overrule a ruling from the chair.

That means Democrats would need to convince at least four Republicans to break with the GOP conference in order to bring in any witnesses or exhibits that McConnell decides to block.

McConnell on Tuesday declined to say what he would do, telling reporters only that it’s up to the Senate Intelligence Committee to review the complaint that an unnamed whistleblower filed with intelligence community Inspector General Michael Atkinson.
<snip>
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/462 ... t-articles

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:20 pm

One important difference this time around is Moscow Mitch is up for reelection in Kentucky next year. Of course, if Orly Taitz is retained as campaign manager, all bets are off.

Poll Date Favorable Unfavorable Spread
RCP Average 9/20 - 9/24 -- 24.0 48.0 -24.0

Moscow Mitch.JPG
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6672.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

bob

Post by bob » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:31 pm

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:36 pm

Still waiting on her SF-86 so she can join the Donald Team.

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:58 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:36 pm
Still waiting on her SF-86 so she can join the Donald Team.
She's made several pro-Putin comments in the past. She'd be a shoe-in.

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:41 pm

Has anyone told Orly Taitz her vote DOES NOT COUNT anymore? :P Since she's partially responsible, she should really take more credit, she's always so humble.
Did Republicans Lose Orange County for Good?
Demographic changes and an unpopular president have remade Orange County’s electoral map. Is the transformation permanent?
By ANDREW DESIDERIO September 29, 2019

LAGUNA BEACH, Calif.—Harley Rouda knows he is a statistical anomaly. All the research says people don’t switch political affiliations, even when they disagree with their party on key issues. It’s one of the inexorable truths of American partisanship. “Your religious and political identity is given to you at birth, right?” Rouda, 57, told me recently, recounting his upbringing in a conservative, Christian household. “I don’t think anybody holds their hand up and says at 6, 7 or 8 years old, ‘Hey, Mom and Dad, I’m not feeling Christian or Republican. I’m thinking about making a switch.’ And that was true for me as well.” Until one day it wasn’t true any longer.

In 2017, Rouda, a one-time Reagan and Bush voter who had quietly severed his Republican ties to identify as an independent, made the rarest of transformations. He registered as a Democrat with the express purpose of running against a 15-term Republican congressman in Orange County, a place famous as a redoubt of the California GOP. He won by 7 points. Rouda won because Orange County has changed dramatically, too. What was once an 18-point Republican advantage in voter registration just a decade ago evaporated, permitting the unthinkable to happen in 2016 when Hillary Clinton won the county by nearly 5 points, becoming the first Democratic presidential nominee to win here since 1936.

And then last year, Rouda and three other Democrats swept the congressional races, eradicating the GOP from the electoral map in a place that Ronald Reagan once described as the place “where good Republicans go to die.” Democrats’ blue wave in 2018 was more like a blue tsunami in this affluent and scenic sanctuary nestled between the urban sprawls of Los Angeles and San Diego. The mortification of the GOP on its home turf came due to two primary factors: an influx of young and Latino voters who have diluted the power of the white conservatives who long defined the county, and a split inside the Republican party itself, driven by its nominal leader, President Donald Trump. Rouda defeated longtime Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) in no small part because of the incumbent’s close ties to Trump and his longtime support of the Vladimir Putin regime in Russia.

“It’s not that Orange County’s values have changed; it’s that the Republican party’s values have changed. And they’ve completely lost touch with reality and the vast majority of voters, [look at Orly Taitz*]” Rouda told me as he sipped a Starbucks iced latte with soy milk just 15 miles from Richard Nixon’s “Western White House.”
Politicians in Orange County, like in many American suburbs, are becoming less dependent on these older white voters for their coalition. [especially since angry old birthers are dying at unprecedented rates*]. Orange County, in a very short time, has become younger and less white—and when paired with Trump’s election in 2016, that shift cemented Orange County’s status as ground zero for Republicans’ struggle to attract young voters, moderates and minorities, especially in suburban America.
But for the Democrats now commanding the electoral high ground in Orange County, there is a belief that the disintegrating Republican party cannot reform around a single issue like the economy; there are too many other factors working against it, and most of them are exacerbated by the presence of Trump at the top of the ticket. “I didn’t think Trump would get elected, and I thought he would potentially cause the demise of the Republican Party as we know it,” Rouda added. “I was wrong in one sense—he got elected. But I may still be right in the other sense, that the Republican Party as we know it may not exist after the Trump era.” Cisneros concurs with his fellow ex-Republican, both of whom will be the Democrats’ anchors here in 2020 as the party defends its majority. “If the [Republican] party continues to go down that route, I don’t see how it could survive,” Cisneros said of his former political affiliation. “I certainly don’t see how it could survive here in California. It’s going to continue to get smaller and smaller.” He added, somewhat optimistically: “I always like to think that what happens in California eventually happens throughout the rest of the country.”
Lots lots more at the link, it's a lengthy POLITICO story. I'm sad they didn't include a photo of Orly.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... nia-228110

* Just kidding about the OT and birfer references but they work, don't they? :P

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:16 pm

I've been seeing this shit a lot lately on twitter and didn't even know where it comes from:

For some reason some idiot birthers are now trying to claim Boymel was a great uncle of Michelle Obama.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:26 pm

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:16 pm
I've been seeing this shit a lot lately on twitter and didn't even know where it comes from:

For some reason some idiot birthers are now trying to claim Boymel was a great uncle of Michelle Obama.
I don't remember hearing the "great uncle of Michelle" bit before.

By "Bar Association" they are referring to a an organization that is Not the State Bar?

Because there were the other claims that they lost their license.

:confused:

bob

Post by bob » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:30 pm

(For those not following along at home, Taitz believes Biden is more electable, ergo, a more formidable challenger.)

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:55 pm

Dolly wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:26 pm
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:16 pm

I don't remember hearing the "great uncle of Michelle" bit before.

By "Bar Association" they are referring to a an organization that is Not the State Bar?

Because there were the other claims that they lost their license.

:confused:
Oh it's a new claim that I started noticing by birthers in the last few weeks. Also this other claim is that they claim Obama never was admitted to the Bar and never had a license.

realist

Post by realist » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:55 pm

bob wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:30 pm
:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:57 pm

Taitz's attention to detail makes this tweet highly questionable as to the "facts" it claims. And RCP doesn't remove polls when it is pressured to do so by political campaigns.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:56 pm

That's funny. How did he end up teaching Constitutional Law for a dozen years at one of the top 5 law schools in this great land of ours, if he was never even licensed to be a lawyer? :confused: :think: :doh:

I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:17 pm

Foggy wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:56 pm
That's funny. How did he end up teaching Constitutional Law for a dozen years at one of the top 5 law schools in this great land of ours, if he was never even licensed to be a lawyer? :confused: :think: :doh:
And I recall finding some federal appeals where Obama was part of the legal team.

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:53 pm

I did an advanced Fogbow search

Search found 40 matches: harrison bounel Michelle Obama
https://thefogbow.com/forum/search.php? ... mit=Search

i am not gonna read all that and snip/copy/paste. :blink:
There are posts mentioning Orly (of course)

I = ME = DOLLY :eek2:
posted in Birther Potpourri Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:19 am

Robert C. Laity ‏@RobertCLaity 8h
@BirtherHeadline @TappintotheTrut Harrison Bounel,the person whose SSN Obama has used. Bounel is said to be a relative of Michelle Obama.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:46 pm

Laity is also MIA... his last Facebook post was Sept 21, and his last P&E comment was Constitution Day 9/17. :?:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:52 am

Didn't Laity get Faceplant jailed or expelled? I seem to remember him being reduced to whining at Rharon's.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:07 am

Banned from Twitter, but he still has FB: https://www.facebook.com/robert.c.laity

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:04 pm

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/lindsey-gra ... ly-a-year/ :twisted:
Lindsey Graham is stopping conservative judges, 41 judges appointed by Trump are stuck in Graham’s committee without a vote. Some are stuck for nearly a year
Posted on | October 6, 2019 | No Comments

Lindsey Graham is stopping conservative judges, 41 judges appointed by Trump are stuck in Graham’s committee without a vote. Some are stuck for nearly a year
Everyone should contact President Trump and Mitch McConnell, demand that Graham be replaced as a Chair of Judiciary committee.
There is a troubling fact pattern. Graham is not scheduling votes on judges appointed by Trump. 41 judges are stuck in his committee. 3 California and 1 New York judges were stuck for nearly a year.
Additionally, Graham is not investigating all of the corruption, leaking, Bidens, Clinton, Brennan and so much more. Time for Mitch McConnell to replace Graham with another member of the committee. There are a number of Conservatives who are great candidates: Ted Cruz, Josh Howley, Martia Blackburn, John Kennedy
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › List_of_federal_judges_appointed_by…

List of federal judges appointed by Donald Trump – Wikipedia
This is a comprehensive list of all Article III and Article IV United States federal judges appointed by Donald Trump during his presidency, as well as a partial list …
‎Donald Trump Supreme Court … · ‎United States Court of Appeals · ‎Steven Menashi
Category: Uncategorized
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/lindsey-gra ... ly-a-year/

Off Topic
Lindsey Graham vows to have whistleblowers testify publicly if Democrats impeach Trump

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., vowed to expose the anonymous whistleblowers against President Trump if Democrats move forward with impeachment; at the same time, he warned against Trump having China pursue an investigation of Joe Biden.

A second unidentified whistleblower was confirmed Sunday morning, reportedly with firsthand information to support some of the allegations another whistleblower made in a complaint filed in August regarding a July 25 phone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Graham said that if Democrats follow through on their desire to impeach Trump, he will make sure that the whistleblowers will have to come forward and testify.

"Here’s what’s going to happen: if the whistleblowers' allegations are turned into an impeachment article it’s imperative that the whistleblower be interviewed in public, under oath, and cross-examined,” Graham told Fox News' "Sunday Morning Futures," promising that "if that doesn't happen in the House, I'll make sure it happens in the Senate."

Graham pointed to the need for Trump to be able to confront his accusers, saying, "There can be no valid impeachment process unless the president can confront the witnesses against him." <snip>
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lindse ... -not-china

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:28 pm

This is a comprehensive list of all Article III and Article IV United States federal judges appointed by Donald Trump during his presidency, as well as a partial list …
Wow. Taitz demonstrates her significant knowledge of the Deep State. Very few people know about Article IV judges. Of course, there may be a reason for that.
► Show Spoiler

tek

Post by tek » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:29 pm

Hey Linds: what if the articles of impeachment don't rely on the whistleblower(s)?
Seems at least whitleblower-1 isn't adding anything to the case..

Oh, wait, I forgot. The point is so you can yell at them on TV.

Got it.

There's no way back
from there to here

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:52 pm

Orly's post didn't have a direct link for her post. At the bottom,
Donald Trump Supreme Court …
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Tr ... candidates
At the bottom of that entry, was another link for
List of federal judges appointed by Donald Trump
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_f ... nald_Trump
This is a comprehensive list of all Article III and Article IV United States federal judges appointed by Donald Trump during his presidency, as well as a partial list of Article I federal judicial appointments, excluding appointments to the District of Columbia judiciary.[1]
In terms of Article IV territorial courts, as of June 12, 2019, Trump has not made any appointments or elevated any judges to the position of chief judge. There is currently 1 nomination to an Article IV court awaiting Senate action.
Territorial courts (Article IV)
Denotes nomination pending before the Senate Judiciary Committee Denotes nomination reported by the Senate Judiciary Committee
< JUDGE - Court - Nominate Date - the remainder is blank so i didn't bother pasting. >
Robert A. Molloy D.V.I. June 12, 2019 – – – – –
United States Court of Appeals
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_St ... th_Circuit
United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
<bunch of text. No idea what her point is>
‎Steven Menashi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Menashi
Steven James Menashi (born 1979) is an American attorney and a nominee to be a United States Circuit Judge of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
<snip>
Nomination to the court of appeals
On August 14, 2019, President Trump announced his intent to nominate Menashi to serve as a United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.[7][11][12] On September 9, 2019, his nomination was sent to the Senate. That same day, the American Bar Association rated Menashi as "well qualified," its highest rating.[13] He has been nominated to the seat vacated by Dennis Jacobs, who took senior status on May 31, 2019.[14] His nomination is pending before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

On September 11, 2019, a hearing on Menashi's nomination was held before the Senate Judiciary Committee.[15] During his hearing, Menashi was criticized by Senators from both parties for refusing to answer their questions regarding the role he played in shaping the Trump administration's immigration policies.[16][17] He was also questioned about an article he had written in the University of Pennsylvania Journal of International Law about ethnonationalism and Israel.[18]

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:17 pm

Lena is reaching out, now that Gumby has turned Donald down maybe she's the choice for Impeachment Lawyer! And Donald and his family will get FREE dental work. What a deal! Maybe she'd even be willing to replace Lindsey on the committee. She's not a Senator, you say? de minimis.

Impeachment Lawyer Orly Taitz.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tek

Post by tek » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:35 pm

I always count on Orly to put things in perspective

:brickwallsmall:

There's no way back
from there to here

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:56 pm

Right. Sue the Mayor. Personally. :rolleye:

Minneapolis has learned from the lesson of El Paso. When Trump holds a campaign stop he stiffs the city that provides extra security.

Return to “Orly Taitz”