Orly's latest poopies.....

Notorial Dissent

Re: Orly's latest poopies.....

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:49 pm

Delicious!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

realist

Post by realist » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:14 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:06 pm
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Hidden Content
ImageX 4 ImageX36

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:20 am

realist wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:14 am
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:06 pm
Hidden Content
Hidden Content
Hidden Content
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:01 am

Orly loves the term "bogus." There are 522 (well 523 now) instances in just the poopies thread. Now she can even cite a Bogus decision by her favorite DC judge.

BOGUS v. STACKLEY et al 2018cv0030
https://ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/sh ... 8cv0030-36

I guess that makes it 525 now.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

bob

Post by bob » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:32 pm

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:00 pm

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq.
@DrOrlyTaitzEsq
@BorisJohnson You should ignore the "stop Brexit" bill as unconstitutional. The people voted for Brexit, it has to happen. All EU negotiations and deals need to happen AFTER Brexit
don't know if this was posted in the other thread cuz I am behind reading that one also
Ex-prosecutions chief says Boris Johnson could go to prison for refusing to delay Brexit

The former director of public prosecutions for England and Wales said Saturday that United Kingdom Prime Minister Boris Johnson could face imprisonment for refusing to delay Britain's exit from the European Union.

Ken Macdonald, who served in the position between 2003 and 2008, told Sky News that Johnson could face legal repercussions if he refused to follow legislation to delay Brexit beyond its current Oct. 31 deadline.

He said that a court would order that "the law should be followed," adding that "a refusal in the face of that would amount to contempt of court," which could lead to "that person in prison."

Macdonald continued that this would not be an "extreme outcome," stating that it is normal to send individuals to prison who refuse to "purge their contempt." <snip>
https://thehill.com/policy/internationa ... r-refusing
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:48 pm

No worries. Taitz will defend BoJo. And, presumably, serve time with him if he loses and is imprisoned?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:41 pm

Dolly wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:00 pm
Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq.
@DrOrlyTaitzEsq
@BorisJohnson You should ignore the "stop Brexit" bill as unconstitutional. The people voted for Brexit, it has to happen. All EU negotiations and deals need to happen AFTER Brexit
She's as knowledgeable about UK law as she is about US law. I am not sure how a stop Brexit bill can be unconstitutional in a country without a written Constitution and for a referendum that was, legally, non-binding.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:58 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:41 pm
Dolly wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:00 pm
Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq.
@DrOrlyTaitzEsq
She's as knowledgeable about UK law as she is about US law. I am not sure how a stop Brexit bill can be unconstitutional in a country without a written Constitution and for a referendum that was, legally, non-binding.
She must be referring to the U.S. Constitution. If she can claim the Magna Carta has effect in the United States, why not the U.S. Constitution in the U.K. :rolleye:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:31 pm

I would think that "unconstitutional law" as applied to Britain has to qualify as one gigantic humongous oxymoron.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:34 am

bob wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:32 pm
https:// twitter.com/DrOrlyTaitzEsq/status/1169894983014338561
Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq.@DrOrlyTaitzEsq

10:47 - 6 Sep 2019
Dear Orly, I don't know what "stop brexit" law you are referencing, i don't think there is any such legislation in the queue just now. What the Brits are discussing is to prevent a Brexit without the deal.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:00 am

posting for the comment

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/noaa-says-t ... o-alabama/ :twisted:

NOAA Says Trump Was Right About Hurricane Dorian’s Threat To Alabama
https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEH ... id=US%3Aen

Davey Crockett
September 7th, 2019 @ 1:13 pm
Orly:….

Let me take this opportunity to say the following:…

“HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY!”

I didn’t remember due to my rehab for a fall I took in my apt…

Boy, I have not missed a birthday for you since you started your site!

And that really ticks me off!

I just remembered this today when I was out and about…and I feel bad that anything could have stopped me from saluting you on your special day!

But better late than never!

So hope you had a great celebration?!

You always deserve the best!

And hope your life is excellent!

And hope you didn’t eat too much cake and ice cream????

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:06 am

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/another-win ... n-workers/ :twisted:
Another win for Trump: Chinese exports into the US go down 16%, this means more job opportunities for American workers
Posted on | September 9, 2019 | No Comments
China’s exports to US fell 16% in August as Trump escalates trade war

China’s exports unexpectedly fell in August as shipments to the United States slowed sharply, pointing to further weakness in the world’s second-largest …
CNBC5 hours ago
https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEA ... id=US%3Aen
WINNING! Why not just stop the majority or all Chinese exports for more job opportunities? :roll:

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:44 am

Dolly wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:06 am
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/another-win ... n-workers/ :twisted:
Another win for Trump: Chinese exports into the US go down 16%, this means more job opportunities for American workers
Posted on | September 9, 2019 | No Comments
China’s exports to US fell 16% in August as Trump escalates trade war

China’s exports unexpectedly fell in August as shipments to the United States slowed sharply, pointing to further weakness in the world’s second-largest …
CNBC5 hours ago
https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEA ... dcCMP3ungY
WINNING! Why not just stop the majority or all Chinese exports for more job opportunities? :roll:
:dazed: where are the 1% that will invest in the production sites to create all those opportunities :?:

bob

Post by bob » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:30 pm

The prize of THE IDIOT OF THE YEAR GOES TO… DON LEMON FROM CNN

I wanted to see what CNN is saying about is insane impeachment investigation, where do they find High Crimes and Misdemeanors necessary for impeachment in a completely legitimate call by President Trump asking the President of Ukraine to investigate Bidens. Indeed, Biden admitted that he, Joe Biden, as the Vice-President of the US, pressured the former president of Ukraine, Poroshenko, to FIRE the state prosecutor who was investigating for corruption the oil and gas company, Burisma, which paid Biden’s son between $50,000 to $86,000 per month to sit on the board, even though Hunter Biden had ZERO background in oil and gas. Joe Biden told the President of Ukraine that if the prosecutor is not fired, Ukraine would not get 1 billion of US taxpayer money in aid. In a video Biden bragged about given Poroshenko 6 hours to fire the prosecutor ofr there will be no US aid.

In my view that is extortion, money laundering, fraud, violation of oath of office and violation of honest service. For these violations people go to prison. If anyone else were to do what Bidens did, this person would be in prison for a long time. The president was absolutely correct to ask the president of Ukraine to assist in investigation. Additionally Bidens traveled to China and China gave Hunter Biden 1.5 BILLION dollars to manage and charge management fee estimated at at least $15 million per year and in exchange Biden gave China great trade deals which led to loss of thousands of US jobs and billions of debt to China.

So, around 10 pm PST, Don Lemon was talking to Chris Cuomo and they claimed that Trump’s request to investigate was a high crime and misdemeanor. They themselves could not think of what crime this legitimate request to investigate was.

Now, here is the punchline. Don Lemon says: High Crime does not need to mean that it is indeed High Crime, it can mean that the person is in High Place!

Seriously! I never ever heard such idiocy.

So, my verdict, Don Lemon gets the prize of the IDIOT OF THE YEAR.

What do you think?
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/the-prize-o ... -from-cnn/ :twisted:

I don't know exactly to what Taitz is referring. I'm conversant in Taitz-ese, and it sounds like Lemons was saying the presidency is a "high" office. :yawn:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:26 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:48 pm
No worries. Taitz will defend BoJo. And, presumably, serve time with him if he loses and is imprisoned?
And if he doesn't get jailed but just has to find a new place to "politic" he can always go to the US. I'm sure Orly will be willing to help him.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:17 pm

I'm proud of Orly, she's had THE IDIOT OF THE YEAR trophy for almost a decade, very nice of her to attempt to pass the baton since she's irrelevant now. :P
Photo: In honor of Lt Root Beer! Support the 699th: https://www.facebook.com/Imperial-Illum ... 259897297/
Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:46 pm

I think we should suggest Orly Taitz to Trump to lead the anti impeachment effort. I can just see her now in the Senate, defending Trump. She'll put something up on the Elmo overhead projector. "Up, up, right, turn it a little, left, down . . ." And then she's run to the witness box and cross-examine herself!

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:00 am

Trump would be lucky, privileged even, to be defended in the Senate by such an expert constitutional lawyer and skilled trial advocate. :boxing:

And I'm sure the Senate wouldn't mind if Taitz took a few minutes out of the impeachment hearing to address the more important issue of Barack Obama's birth certificate and his kidnapping (possibly murder!) of Harrison Bounel in order to steal his Social Security Number. Time to blow the dust off those enlarged exhibits! :thumbs:

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:51 am

Will Virginia Sunahara finally be avenged? :daydream:
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:14 am

Senate Majority Leader: "It's time to....................."

Orly: "LET ME FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNIISSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !"

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:50 am

Taitz or Giuliani representing Trump. Which would bring more comic relief to my morning news? :thumbs:
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:09 am

It would be deliciously funny, but I also suspect they would let her go on as long as she could keep screeching, just to delay things. Query, does the Senate actually have to even hear the indictment or try the case if they don't want to?

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:18 am

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside.
It's implied, but not explicit.

In other words, expect McConnell to fuck things up. :madguy:
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:04 pm

Foggy wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:18 am
The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside.
It's implied, but not explicit.

In other words, expect McConnell to fuck things up. :madguy:
True, it says they have SOLE power, but not that they have to exercise it.

Return to “Orly Taitz”