Orly's latest poopies.....

TexasFilly

Re: Orly's latest poopies.....

Post by TexasFilly » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:10 am

Reeeko wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:23 pm
TexasFilly wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:54 am
Nobody who owns all of this high powered weaponry has ever been able to answer my question: "You need this for what?" Some responses have been "We need this to kill feral pigs" (they don't) or "They're fun to shoot." No doubt some would find bombs fun to set off too.
That seems a shaky argument (and a slippery slope) to me. Why does anyone need a car that can go 0 to 60 in 3 seconds and top out at 200 MPH? Why does anyone need multiple 15,000 square foot houses with 13 bedrooms? A lot of stuff that I buy, I don't particularly need, but I just want. It's called freedom. I don't happen to have any guns, but I've gone with my family to a local range to "test" theirs just because it's kind of fun to shoot them at targets (and several had never shot a gun before, so it was, um, educational, too). And in the military, we had the opportunity to shoot M-16s and 50 mm on full auto, and it's kind of a blast (pun not intended). That said, I'm in full agreement with those who would increase controls over access to such weapons. They can be fun, but they can be extremely dangerous.
The slippery slope argument is a canard. The military has a legitimate use for these weapons (killing the enemy in a war). The civilian does not. Their only purpose is to kill a lot of people quickly. I might think it's fun to have a nuke, or a bunch of sarin gas. It's called freedom, right?
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:03 am

ZekeB wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:19 pm
Sometimes you have to make a sacrifice for the benefit of the general population. I'd like to have a Thompson. I'm a law-abiding citizen. If everyone like me had a Thompson when they wanted one, they would certainly work their way into the hands of the undesirables. They banned the Thompson for a good reason. They need to ban assault rifles for the same reason.
Technically, Thompsons are not banned, anymore than any other full-auto weapon. It is illegal for a civilian to own a receiver (the part that the barrel screws into, the stock bolts to and which contains all the full-auto mechanism) that was manufactured after 1986. There is a $400 tax that must be paid, a waiting period, background check and other administrative hoops that must be jumped through, as well.

The fact that no new receivers can be manufactured has driven the price WAY up. This is probably what keeps most gun enthusiasts from owning a full-auto weapon. It is my understanding that a brand new semi-auto AR-15 can be purchased for less than $1,000, but a full-auto M-16 goes for several times that amount.

It is a relatively simple machining process to transform an AR-15 receiver into an M-16 receiver, but that will land you in federal prison for a rather long time. ATF takes that very seriously. The ATF keeps track of the serial number of every single receiver and who owns it, so, if you are caught with such a modified weapon, there is no way to fake it, or to argue that you bought it thinking it was legal.

It is also my understanding that the administrative paperwork makes it essentially impossible to do a personal sale of a full-auto weapon. You must go through a licensed gun dealer, which drivers the cost up even more.

So, if you want a Thompson, go for it, but be prepared to spend a lot of time and money. My brother said that, when he bought his M-16, he paid for it and legally owned it, but, until all the ATF paperwork had been completed, he couldn't POSSESS it. It had to stay locked up in the gun dealer's safe. This took about six months.

The other thing is ammunition. My brother has an M-16 and a tripod mounted .30 caliber machine gun. It is easy to go through $100 of ammunition in about 30 seconds.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:14 pm

Anumber of mass killers were heavy users of marijuana, should we reconsider legalization of marijuana?
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/anumber-of- ... marijuana/ :twisted:

:brickwallsmall:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:14 pm

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/my-response ... d/#respond :twisted:
My response to articles that say that mental health of children in ICE detention is affected
Posted on | August 25, 2019 | No Comments

The parents of these illegal alien children should not come to this country illegally and should not bring their children illegally. This is the fault of their parents. If these families would not come illegally, they will not be in detention. Central America does not have genocide and these people do not have valid asylum claims. These people are coming here simply because US has very generous social benefits and high wages. We have a huge national debt and high taxes. We cannot provide free education, health care, housing and all the other social benefits to billions of poor from all over the world. As it is, we work more than half a year to just pay taxes. Currently, federal, state, local, social security and other taxes make more than half of our salaries. What do you want, do you want to let all the poor from all over the world come here and pay 99% of your salary in taxes to pay for their food, housing, education, health care and so on? Trump is right, we need to close the border and end illegal immigration
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:38 pm

That sure looks like the Taitz style of writing we've seen before - not.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:50 pm

The first chain migrant who should be deported is Taitz herself.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:52 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:50 pm
And then Melania.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:11 pm

ZekeB wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:52 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:50 pm
And then Melania.
And her retired parents. Another thing Donald's doing is trying to deny green cards if the recipients used any federal funds. Think Taitz took benefits? If it was retroactively applied...
Melania Trump’s parents would have struggled to come to the U.S. under Trump’s immigration plan
By Colby Itkowitz May 17

President Trump’s proposed plan to overhaul the U.S. immigration system would have made it more difficult for his in-laws to migrate to the United States. First lady Melania Trump, who immigrated from Slovenia in 1996 for modeling, likely brought her parents over through a family unification process that Trump wants to limit, immigration experts say.
Melania Trump’s parents, Viktor and Amalija Knavs, most likely came to the United States via family sponsorship. The only other way would have been through employer sponsorship, and the Knavses are reportedly retired.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

Unlike Mean Ole Orly, most see this the other way, we need workers and America is best when it's diverse. Each ethnic group ends up bringing new ideas, harder working labor, and a gratitude for America.
Photo: In honor of Lt Root Beer! Support the 699th: https://www.facebook.com/Imperial-Illum ... 259897297/
Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:34 pm

Awesome! RW media has jacked them up so hard that when nothing happens (a la Comey), what will they do? Just forget? Or pivot back to Benghazi? Rough times for the Anger Sellers.
Orly McCabe.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Photo: In honor of Lt Root Beer! Support the 699th: https://www.facebook.com/Imperial-Illum ... 259897297/
Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:47 pm

Taitz again demonstrates her pundit chops. Probably 0.000001% of the Republican electorate is worried about this non issue.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:51 pm

Agree Stern and she's sharpened them again... really nice, Lena.

Mr Laughter.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:03 pm

Perhaps the appointment by Taitz's new god of hundreds of immigration judges is the actual answer.

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:18 pm

there goes her dental craptice

and I wish there were stricter immigration rules when she "came over"

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:36 am

What comes out of her nose that she uses to pay taxes? :confused:
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:56 pm

Hey youse jerks: Yesterday was Taitz's birthday, and none of youse remembered! :fingerwag:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:22 pm

bob wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:56 pm
Hey youse jerks: Yesterday was Taitz's birthday, and none of youse remembered! :fingerwag:
Here's a belated:

:twoup:

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:41 pm

bob wrote:
Hey Orly: (What was that line R Lee Ermy said in Full Metal Jacket about the best part of you?)

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:22 pm

bob wrote:
I thought I would honor her by not saying anything bad about her. Oh wait, ignoring Orly is worse than calling her names.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:34 pm

HATE CRIME!!!
Image Image Image Image Image

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:00 am

Has she ever shown a certified birth certificate that we could examine for authenticity?

She's only 59? Incredible how the hate aged her.

August 30, 1960 - age 59 years

She didn't posted on her purported birfday... and it doesn't look like anyone wished her Happy Birthday on Twitter or her stye. How the mighty have falled.

Back in 2011, she got a few wishes in the stye: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/thank-you-e ... iate-them/

But now... crickets. She needs a new cause that involves big lawsuits, ideally election related since they get priority, or something bigger with her BFF judge in Texas. That law degree isn't going to file cases for JUSTICE by itself, Lena! :P

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:01 pm

no kick dancing with Shirly Williams?

aw shucks

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:36 pm

:twisted: :evil: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/people-are- ... l-warming/ :twisted:

People are sick and tired of 2 hypposcrites, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, who use privaate planes emitting tones of CO2 while the lecture us on global warming
Posted on | September 3, 2019 | No Comments

Prince Harry Jets to Amsterdam… Cautions Frequent Flyers Against Ruining the Environment

her link: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... vironment/

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:40 pm

Orly made a post from a comment on another post
<original post text: Sick! Barr refuses to file criminal charges against leaker and liar Comey. Why??? Trump needs to demand answers from BarrView Post >

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/thank-you-rosemary/#respond :twisted:
Thank you Rosemary
Posted on | September 2, 2019 | No Comments

Rosemary I must say that now, the only Attorney General I would trust from now on is Ortly Taitz.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:04 pm

:thumbs: :pray:

Lordy I would give up a year's salary to see Taitz, in morning coat, arguing a case for the Government before SCOTUS!

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:06 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Return to “Orly Taitz”