Stephen Pidgeon

bob

Re: Stephen Pidgeon

Post by bob » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:54 pm

WOBC BTR: Urgent Update About Impeachment Proceedings from NALC:
SPECIAL EVENT

NORTH AMERICAN LAW CENTER and the CONSTITUTIONAL ACCOUNTABILITY COALITION Presents – Impeachment, our Only Option - with Co-Hosts Karen Bracken and JB Williams

Article I - Usurpation of the oval office by identity fraud

Speakers:
•Constitutional Attorney Stephen Pidgeon - North American Law Center
•Tim Harrington - North American Law Center

Oath or Affirmation: — "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

JB Williams
Co-Founder NALC
NorthAmericanLawCenter.org
RIGHT NOW!!!
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:42 pm

I joined the chat and when Stevie said that "we are the laughing stock of the World, and the rest of the world is laughing at us becasue we are literally the only people that dont know the guy is a complete and total fraud." I simply said

"Hey, I'm from outside the US, and shockingly no-one over here actually thinks that there is anything fraudulent about the guy." and Wheresobamasbirthcertificatex immediately booted me. And I mean immediately.

They are so about the free speach.

ANyway When I arrived someone asked if the know about the Arpiao and Zullo investigationa dn they said yes but they dont know what the marvelous information was. And he quoted approvingly the investigations of kerchner, Appuzzo and Denofrio.

He also said they were right about everything and all their evidence and assertions have become public knowledge. The deal with iran, America bieng invaded, Jihadists bieng imported...

It sounded like a mirror kissing session to me
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:53 pm

Suranis wrote: It sounded like a mirror kissing session to me
Classic birther hugbox. :bighug:
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:33 pm

Suranis wrote: "Hey, I'm from outside the US, and shockingly no-one over here actually thinks that there is anything fraudulent about the guy." and Wheresobamasbirthcertificatex immediately booted me. And I mean immediately.
Took me a little longer, but same result.

Sure was a lot of "any day now"ism going around in there.
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:17 am

The chat room was full on crazy. Tracy Fair was was there in full force. When reminded that her case was a flaming disaster she said "she got the evidence on record" and that "her case will be reinstated once the truth comes out". :rotflmao:

I too, also was baned. :dance:
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

bob

Post by bob » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:16 pm

P&E (via ORYR/BR):
At the 82:53 mark, Williams clarified that there are “more than three” congressmen who have committed to introducing the Articles into the House Judiciary Committee.  “By the way, they’re not all Republicans,” Williams added.
:yankyank:

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:24 pm

And their names are "Him Overthere," "Uhbob Ithink" and "Hasn't Gonepublic."

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:30 pm

Well, he's right, one is a whig and the other is of the know nothing party. The last is from the house of lords

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:05 pm

Zullo the Clown had more than three congresscritters lined up, too. How'd that work out for him? :blink:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

bob

Post by bob » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:15 pm

bob wrote:P&E (via ORYR/BR):
At the 82:53 mark, Williams clarified that there are “more than three” congressmen who have committed to introducing the Articles into the House Judiciary Committee.  “By the way, they’re not all Republicans,” Williams added.
:yankyank:
Around the 71-minute mark, they announce they have "more than two" House members lined up, but they WILL NOT NAME NAMES because of TFB.

It is as if they know who are the only people listening to their :yankyank:

Later (around 84 minutes) they start to talk about RC, and how his presence in the chat room means Obama is scared. They also disclose that RC's trolling earns him only minimum wage. :shock:

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:51 pm

bob wrote:Around the 71-minute mark, they announce they have "more than two" House members lined up, but they WILL NOT NAME NAMES because of TFB.

It is as if they know who are the only people listening to their :yankyank:

Later (around 84 minutes) they start to talk about RC, and how his presence in the chat room means Obama is scared. They also disclose that RC's trolling earns him only minimum wage. :shock:
That's just because the income from DARPA is non-reportable. Gotta put something on the ol'1040 after all.
Image Image Image Image Image

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:07 pm

'struth. The Perfesser goes about in rags and drinks domestic beer, all for The Cause.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:35 am

The scary thing is that I can believe that they have three congresscritters lined up, there are enough of them with questionable IQ's and general lack of touch with reality that there should be a list.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

realist

Post by realist » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:33 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:The scary thing is that I can believe that they have three congresscritters lined up, there are enough of them with questionable IQ's and general lack of touch with reality that there should be a list.
That's actually a good ploy... tell the ignorant followers you have them lined up. And I'd bet they do.

What it actually means is... nothing. But it'll keep a few bucks flowing in.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:47 am

The main thing I always remind people about The Pidge is his great Predictions for the Year of Our Lord 2010™:
... The reality of the bankruptcy [of this great nation] will hit home with gusto in 2010. Not only will we suffer with 30% unemployment, a complete collapse of real estate, and a complete collapse of the dollar, we will also suffer the slings and arrows of dramatic military defeats, as we let this foreigner steer the ship of state. Most Americans have no idea how bad it is going to get.

As for Obama: he will be one of history’s most reviled figures – on a par with Nero – as a fool who couldn’t even understand that when he denigrated the United States, he was destroying the very state upon which his safety and his legacy depended. He will suffer dramatic defeat in Afghanistan and Iraq – it will not be like Viet Nam, and his name will be tarred with it. It will be more like the disastrous defeat of Xerxes at Salamis, or the Ottomans at Sisek, or the Moors at Tours; a game changing defeat that will forever cement the destiny of the republic known as the United States of America. Obama will join the other names in history who suffered cataclysmic losses in the lands of Magog.

His legacy? A communist, collectivist fool, brainwashed by red diaper doper babies haunting the halls of ivy league academia whose agenda was to bring back the failed Bolshevik revolution worldwide, who brought his fully bloomed ignorance to power illegally in the US because of the needs of his narcissistic ego, whose illegitimacy caused the US to go bankrupt and to suffer its worst military setbacks in the history of the nation in just a few short months. History will marvel at the foolishness of Americans, and historians will wonder how we as a people could have allowed this to happen. Then, of course, historians will ultimately conclude that the demise of the greatest nation the world had ever known happened because the watchdogs whose duty it was to warn Americans of such possibilities – the so-called news media – conspired with foreign powers and global financial criminals to destroy America from the inside, as a result of their cowardice, malevolence and silence.
So he's got a lot of credibility from that I reckon ...
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:53 am

What you have to remember with the pidge is that its not his nose, but whats inside it that counts.

rajah

Post by rajah » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:14 am

For those who are not familiar with the Pidge, he first came to light on Ed Hale's show in 2009 (everything seems to trace back to Ed Hale). The Pidge was "famous" for getting an election overturned, I think it was an Alaska state election. When he first appeared he sounded so reasonable and intelligent and I wondered what he was doing on that show.
It didn't take long to wake up to him and I seem to remember that he conned a bit of cash to help in his investigation of Obama. He claimed to have information of the registration of Obama's foreign birth at a port of entry into the US. We are still waiting for that to appear. Pidgeons career has since gone to the stellar heights we can see today.
Other notables to appear on Ed's show were Corsi, Chalice, Arlen Williams, Leo Denofrio, Oklahoma state Rep Mike Ritz any many others I can't remember.
Regards ...........Dick

realist

Post by realist » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:28 am

rajah wrote:For those who are not familiar with the Pidge, he first came to light on Ed Hale's show in 2009 (everything seems to trace back to Ed Hale). The Pidge was "famous" for getting an election overturned, I think it was an Alaska state election. When he first appeared he sounded so reasonable and intelligent and I wondered what he was doing on that show.
It didn't take long to wake up to him and Iseem to remember that he conned a bit of cash to help in his investigation of Obama. He claimed to have information of the registration of Obama's foreign birth at a port of entry into the US. We are still waiting for that to appear. Pidgeons career has since gone to the stellar heights we can see today.
Other notables to appear on Ed's show were Corsi, Chalice, Arlen Williams, Leo Denofrio, Oklahoma state Rep Mike Ritz any many others I can't remember.
Regards ...........Dick
A mere 10 grand, IIRC. :brickwallsmall:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:49 am

Hee, my first memory of The Pidge was when he was late for one of Ed's shows. I think it was Ed's, but anyway, Steve's excuse was he was busy trying to lose the black suburbans that were tailing him.
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:02 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:The scary thing is that I can believe that they have three congresscritters lined up, there are enough of them with questionable IQ's and general lack of touch with reality that there should be a list.
I smell the usual inability of birthers to distinguish between actual agreement and a polite FOAD.

This is Zullo's VIPs and Volin's stalking all over again. Like Smith mailing all those letters (on Bruce's dime), Taitz's shoeless wanderings, and Kerchner bankrolling thousands of sheriff's kits, nothing will come of this. But each group of fools think that they are the ones who have the information that will awaken Congress.

Pidgeon was one of the first ones to discuss a citizen's grand jury. He never perused that, and I've wondered if that was because he decided that he couldn't afford to jeopardize his bar card.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:26 pm

The Pidge could get a new job writing scare scripts for Stansberry Research. He certainly knows how to write bad predictions. Of course, accuracy is another issue.

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:29 pm

We have a 600-post thread for these impeachment calls right over here:

http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=8008

bob

Post by bob » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:10 pm

The Pidge on One America News:

[youtube][/youtube]
TL;DRW.

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:15 pm

That's adorable how they try to make themselves look like a real news organization. :thumbs:
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:50 pm

What is his obsession with making people peer up his nostrils?
Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “Orly Taitz”