Orly's latest poopies.....

Grumpy Old Guy

Re: Orly's latest poopies.....

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

This would make for an excellent bizarro bar exam question.
A better question would be, “How did Orly pass a bar exam?” :confused:

bob

Post by bob »

Many people retweeted this tweet of mine to Trump

Don’t defund the police, defund the welfare system and replace it with workfare and send all of these agitators, looters, thugs, arsonists and all of their baby momas and welfare queens to work. If all of them are working, will be less work for police to do
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/many-people ... -to-trump/ :twisted:

For a dog whistle to be successful, there needs to be the pretense of a dog.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

bob wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:50 pm

Don’t defund the police, defund the welfare system and replace it with workfare and send all of these agitators, looters, thugs, arsonists and all of their baby momas and welfare queens to work. If all of them are working, will be less work for police to do

I wonder if her dental office has this sign on the wall in the break room: "The beatings will continue until morale improves"

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Atticus Finch wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:06 pm
I wonder if her dental office has this sign on the wall in the break room: "The beatings will continue until morale improves"
Beatings take effort and work. "The screeching will, continue until Obama, who has 39 hundredy SSNs, is jailed."

I know the sign is in her dental house of horrors, but Obama SSNs are everywhere.
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Atticus Finch wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:06 pm
bob wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:50 pm

I would suspect that is she is putting the same level of attention and diligence in to her dental malpractice as she does her legal malpractice, that her office staff resembles GIL's exactly, as in none.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

And make sure that medi-cal/denti-cal cuts her off as a provider. I cannot imagine anyone with any other choices choosing her as a dentist (or real estate agent, lawyer, human being, sentient being, dumb rock, etc.)
bring out the tumbrils -- lots of them.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Fashion Model seemed so promising... :(

Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

bob

Post by bob »

I just had a flu shot and pneumococcus shot and recommend people to get them, not to have additional infections in case they get Covid.

The most dangerous situation is when a person gets Covid, his body is weakened and he gets an additional infection on top of it. This can really end up to be deadly.

I recommend that people get a shot against pneumacoccus, which causes bacterial pneumonia.

Additionally, pharmacies are now doing vaccinations against this year’s type of flu. I recommend that people get those vaccinations early, as it might take 2 weeks for immunity to develop. Every year about 50,000 Americans die from common flu. there are years when 100,000 die. In 2018-2019 675,000 Americans died from Spanish flu. We have the vaccine, please, use it, get vaccinated, protect yourselves.
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/i-just-had- ... get-covid/ :twisted:

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

The Spanish Flu was in 2018-2019? I wonder how I missed that. :shock:

bob

Post by bob »

‘They have to defend themselves’: U.S. Marshals speak out on violent clashes with Portland protestors. The mayo of Portland should be criminally prosecuted for aiding and abetting riots, arson, assaults and attack on the federal courthouse
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/they-have-t ... rson-assa/ :twisted:

"The mayo of Portland" sound like ... a Portlandia sketch.

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue »

bob wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:53 pm
I just had a flu shot and pneumococcus shot and recommend people to get them, not to have additional infections in case they get Covid.

The most dangerous situation is when a person gets Covid, his body is weakened and he gets an additional infection on top of it. This can really end up to be deadly.

I recommend that people get a shot against pneumacoccus, which causes bacterial pneumonia.

Additionally, pharmacies are now doing vaccinations against this year’s type of flu. I recommend that people get those vaccinations early, as it might take 2 weeks for immunity to develop. Every year about 50,000 Americans die from common flu. there are years when 100,000 die. In 2018-2019 675,000 Americans died from Spanish flu. We have the vaccine, please, use it, get vaccinated, protect yourselves.
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/i-just-had- ... get-covid/ :twisted:
Other than the obvious off-by-a-century dates for the Spanish Flu, to say that "there are years when 100,000 die" is pretty misleading. There are only two times that has happened in the past 100 years: the pandemics of 1957 (116,000 deaths) and 1968 (100,000 deaths). Of course, we haven't had any viral disease - flu or anything else - where 150,000 Americans have died in a year since 1918. Much less in 5 months.

tek

Post by tek »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:57 pm
The Spanish Flu was in 2018-2019? I wonder how I missed that. :shock:
And it was Biden's fault.
There's no way back
from there to here

bob

Post by bob »

Latest polls show that Biden’s lead is going down, now it is a statistical tie, as most polls have about 4% margin of error

General Election: Trump vs. Biden Emerson Biden 50, Trump 46 Biden +4
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/latest-poll ... -of-error/ :twisted:

Taitz's extensive "research" is this RCP summary:
Emerson 7/29 - 7/30 964 LV 3.1 50 46 Biden +4
Economist/YouGov 7/26 - 7/28 1260 RV 3.4 49 40 Biden +9
IBD/TIPP 7/25 - 7/28 1160 RV 3.1 48 41 Biden +7
Rasmussen Reports 7/22 - 7/28 2500 LV 2.0 48 42 Biden +6
CNBC/Change Research (D)* 7/24 - 7/26 1039 LV 3.0 51 42 Biden +9
Harvard-Harris 7/21 - 7/23 1932 RV -- 55 45 Biden +10
The Hill/HarrisX 7/17 - 7/20 2829 RV 1.8 45 38 Biden +7
The latest polls show Biden's lead is fairly consisent. And all these polls have MoE's no greater than 3.4. Even Taitz's new favorite from Emerson has a 3.1 MoE, meaning even it believes Biden's leading is no "statistical tie." Hell, even Rasmussen has Biden up by 6 (with a 2.0 MoE).

Taitz is unfathomably stupid, but when did she get so lazy?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Orlylicious wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:31 am
Fashion Model seemed so promising... :(

At least I don't feel so bad about my lack of linen ironing skills. When I searched on her photo, actual linen jackets like hers are well wrinkled.

bob

Post by bob »

Vaccine clinical tests already are underway, even without an executive order.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

bob wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:47 pm

Vaccine clinical tests already are underway, even without an executive order.
Experimental vaccines are made in small quantities. Scaling up from that to hundreds of millions of doses will take time even after a good vaccine is identified.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

bob wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:58 pm
‘They have to defend themselves’: U.S. Marshals speak out on violent clashes with Portland protestors. The mayo of Portland should be criminally prosecuted for aiding and abetting riots, arson, assaults and attack on the federal courthouse
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/they-have-t ... rson-assa/ :twisted:

"The mayo of Portland" sound like ... a Portlandia sketch.
The mustard of Detroit and the ketchup of St. Louis better watch out.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Executive Order Smegsecutive order.

You have to have a vaccine that has been tested and more importantly WORKS before you start passing it around, and so far there is no indication they are even close despite what Russia says.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Did Orly sign up for the trial? She'd be an excellent test subject, the earlier and more experimental the better. :daydream:
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Orlylicious wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:52 am
Did Orly sign up for the trial? She'd be an excellent test subject, the earlier and more experimental the better. :daydream:
I would highly recommend that she sign up for the Bleach and UV Light test.

bob

Post by bob »

Biden’s lead in the polls is going down, average of 4 swing states shows only 4.05% lead, which is within the margin or error or a statistical tie

Much has been said about Biden’s lead. However, the most important, is state of 6 battleground states. I added and averaged Biden’s lead in 6 states: Ohio, Florida, Arizona, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. It came to 4.05%. Most of these polls have a margin of error of 4-5%. So it is a statistical tie. Similarly, Biden’s lead in Nevada, which went for Hillary in 2016 is also 4%.

The polls are clearly tightening. There are 3 more months left and keep in mind that most pollsters are liberal and often tend to over-poll Democrats
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/bidens-lead ... tical-tie/ :twisted:

In addition to some crazy-ass math there, Taitz skips over Michigan. And Georgia. (I guess she's already written off Minnesota.) But she also misses the forest: Biden needs only around a third of the in-play electoral votes to win.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

bob wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:21 pm
Biden’s lead in the polls is going down, average of 4 swing states shows only 4.05% lead, which is within the margin or error or a statistical tie

Much has been said about Biden’s lead. However, the most important, is state of 6 battleground states. I added and averaged Biden’s lead in 6 states: Ohio, Florida, Arizona, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. It came to 4.05%. Most of these polls have a margin of error of 4-5%. So it is a statistical tie. Similarly, Biden’s lead in Nevada, which went for Hillary in 2016 is also 4%.

The polls are clearly tightening. There are 3 more months left and keep in mind that most pollsters are liberal and often tend to over-poll Democrats

In addition to some crazy-ass math there, Taitz skips over Michigan. And Georgia. (I guess she's already written off Minnesota.) But she also misses the forest: Biden needs only around a third of the in-play electoral votes to win.
Trump won MI, PA, and WI by less than a percentage point. FLorida was only 1% and change. As it is, Biden being one percent or even with Trump in GA and NC could be a serious problem for Trump.

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue »

Northland10 wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:11 pm
bob wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:21 pm

Trump won MI, PA, and WI by less than a percentage point. FLorida was only 1% and change. As it is, Biden being one percent or even with Trump in GA and NC could be a serious problem for Trump.
Unless something really unexpected happens to change things in the next three months (always possible!), Michigan goes for Biden. Then of the six states that Orly listed, ALL of which Trump won last time, winning any two (or just one if it's Florida!) gives Biden the win.

I try not to get overly optimistic or complacent this early, but... it's looking good for Biden!

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

And, of course, she ignores that the MOE also means that Biden could be ahead by a whole lot more. In her mind, MOE only works one way, in her favor.
bring out the tumbrils -- lots of them.

bob

Post by bob »

Time for President Trump to issue an executive order allowing over the counter sale of Hydroxychloroquine or Dr. Hahn needs to be replaced with someone who would allow over the counter use or at least use for early Covid treatment
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/time-for-pr ... loroquine/ :twisted:

Return to “Orly Taitz”