Charles Edward Lincoln, III

Estiveo

Re: Charles Edward Lincoln, III

Post by Estiveo » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:11 pm

Guess who showed up at a pro-Trump/klan/neo-nazi rally in GA today?
(h/t to a certain tomato 🍅 )
Screenshot_20190914_120615.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Image Image Image Image

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:19 pm

Be still my beating heart. :shock:
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:43 pm

Charles Lincoln, a rally speaker and white nationalist, flew in from Florida. “I guess I specialize in under-attended events,” he said as the crowd appeared sparse before it was set to begin.

Lincoln was part of a small group of right-wing protesters in Washington, D.C., last year on the second anniversary of the Charlottesville rally.
https://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-news/ ... OUeGpK4kN/#

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:56 pm

But there were problems. However, law enforcement that was there to keep things peaceful also proved helpful after the rally was underway: A police officer stepped in and fixed the PA by plugging in the mic.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Somerset

Post by Somerset » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:58 pm

Estiveo wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:11 pm
UPDATE 2:05 P.M.:

Before the rally began, it appeared it will depend on an old PA system (complete with cassette player) to be heard.

But there were problems. However, law enforcement that was there to keep things peaceful also proved helpful after the rally was underway: A police officer stepped in and fixed the PA by plugging in the mic.
Ninja'd ;)

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:27 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:56 pm
:rotflmao:
Edit: How cute. They brought an old karaoke machine to use as a PA. Those things are generally supposed to be idiot-proof. I guess not.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:34 pm

Estiveo wrote:
OMG

is that what he looked like in the dental chair??? Good lord :sick:

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:42 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:27 pm
pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:56 pm
:rotflmao:
Edit: How cute. They brought an old karaoke machine to use as a PA. Those things are generally supposed to be idiot-proof. I guess not.
Mr Lincoln is a very special idiot.
Goldie, one of our Chinese Cresteds, models her zombie hunter costume for the party.
ImageImageImage x4

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:05 pm

The Bowling Ball has a J.D. from Chicago and a Ph.D. from Harvard. I'm not sure he's an idiot. On the other hand, he has very poor judgment. And there's just something innately wrong with him.

Do you think his nazi friends would be interested in knowing that he claimed to have an affair with a Jewish dentist? And that he was heartsick when she allegedly called it off. (He then sued her husband for alienation of affection. I kid you not.)

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:38 pm

sad-cafe wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:34 pm
Estiveo wrote:
OMG

Hey, Sternie doesn't bestow nicknames willy nilly! :fingerwag:
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:44 pm

sad-cafe wrote:
Estiveo wrote:
OMG

That's Charles, makes it clear why Orly Taitz wanted him in the Dental Chair O' Love as her sex toy.

For those who missed it:
But in other Orly news! Her former "law clerk," this disbarred attorney named Charles Lincoln, has been bringing the crazy on his own blog. Lincoln apparently had a falling out with Orly! They were in love, see. (Orly is married, btw.)

Lincoln posted a letter he sent Orly. Then he thought better of it and unposted it, but look at that, there it is, on the internet. And it has a lot of stuff about how Orly wanted Lincoln to move closer to her office so that they could make love without Orly being too far away from home, and the word "boy toy" is used, and just wow. And it all ended at 9:56 P.M. on Wednesday, November 4, 2009, when Orly said they could not sleep together or have sex anymore :(
https://gawker.com/5436315/orly-taitzs- ... with-a-guy

What ever happened with his New Orleans suit about his tooth? That was something else.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:47 pm

sad-cafe wrote:
Estiveo wrote:
OMG

He appears to have put on a few pounds since la Taitz gave him a boarding pass, but, essentially, yes.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:52 pm

Estiveo wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:47 pm
sad-cafe wrote:
Estiveo wrote:
OMG

He appears to have put on a few pounds since la Taitz gave him a boarding pass, but, essentially, yes.
It makes me wonder how Tab A made it into Slot B.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Somerset

Post by Somerset » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:00 pm

ZekeB wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:52 pm
Estiveo wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:47 pm
sad-cafe wrote:

OMG

It makes me wonder how Tab A made it into Slot B.
Them dental chairs are quite adjustable, it would seem ;) Yee haw!!!

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:01 pm

I'm sure that once Orly managed to hike her ankles behind her ears, Chuckles was able to prop his pendulous belly up out of the way on her uniboob, thus gaining access to her yahoo.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:50 pm

Thank you for that image, Estevio. I think I just embraced celibacy, or at least I will when I'm finished shoving my guts back down my throat.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:51 pm

Thanks for the play-by-play! :P Where's Rikker?

For newbies, this has more of the story of Orly and Charles, it's lovely. It was the first time I started paying attention to birfers (thanks to Addie's awesome OMFG blog and Politijab/Fogbow). Good times, so many laughs.
ORLY TAITZ IN LOVE?
OC WEEKLY - STAFF | POSTED ON FEBRUARY 18, 2010
"Isn’t it true that you had relations, sexual relations, in your dental office with [Lincoln] on Nov. 3, 2009?” Berg asked Taitz at one point. Taitz didn’t answer; Snow—for neither the first nor the last time—told Berg the question wasn’t relevant.

Taitz and Lincoln do have a history. “It was a professional relationship to start out with,” Lincoln said on the witness stand. “But frankly, I fell in love with her, and we did have a romance.”

That revelation shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone who has been paying close attention to Taitz’s travails. In October, Lucas Smith—a convicted felon who had supplied Taitz with what was purported to be Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate and who later had a falling-out with Taitz (see “Birther Defects,” Sept. 24, 2009 http://www.ocweekly.com/2009-09-24/news ... ack-obama/)—published an “affidavit” that, among other things, quoted Lincoln as confiding that Taitz was “hotter, hornier, wetter, tighter, more of a nympho than I’ve ever met.” In December 2009, Lincoln himself posted on his blog a letter he had sent to the lawyer/dentist, in which he said Taitz, who is married, had wanted Lincoln to live in San Clemente as her “boy toy.”

“I’ll bet you didn’t tell [your husband] what we did on your dentists’ chairs, or if you did, I’ll bet you didn’t describe it in much detail,” the letter read.

In court, Lincoln provided the exact date and time when he says Taitz ended their relationship—9:56 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 4—saying, “it was the worst thing that happened to me in 2009.”

For Taitz’s part, she has never directly addressed the issue of whether she had an affair with Lincoln. In court, Cohen objected every time Berg asked her about it. She didn’t respond to the Weekly’s request for comment for this article, but in an e-mail to the paper in December, Taitz categorically classified everything in Lincoln’s love letter as “garbage and slander.”

She said similar things about Smith, who made a surprise appearance in court on Lincoln’s behalf. He testified that Taitz had asked him to lie under oath when they appeared together at the Ronald Reagan Federal Building and Courthouse in Santa Ana in September. When Taitz later returned to the stand, she repeatedly blasted Smith’s testimony as “perjury” and attempted to attack Lincoln’s credibility by saying he drove a rental car far longer than he should have, on her dime.

In prehearing affidavits, Lincoln never admitted to forging Taitz’s signature. In court, though, he said he did sign her name—but with her permission. During cross-examination, Cohen accused him of changing his story—to which Lincoln’s only defense was carelessness. “You are in fact a Harvard Ph.D., correct?” Cohen asked Lincoln.

“Yeah,” Lincoln replied, “but I’m very imprecise when it comes to Orly Taitz.”

Taitz denied ever giving anyone permission to write her signature. Snow seemed aghast that Lincoln, a former attorney, would think it was all right to sign as someone other than himself—regardless of whether he had permission to do so. “I’m just baffled,” she told Lincoln. But in her ruling, published Feb. 9, Snow refrained from placing sanctions on either Lincoln or Taitz, reasoning that there wasn’t sufficient evidence to say either one had purposely misled the court.

Reached over the phone earlier this month, Cohen laughed about the “interesting” day in court he had with Taitz. The attorney is used to representing well-known clients, but this one caught him offguard. “Usually I know who I’m representing before everyone starts calling me and telling me the case is high-profile,” Cohen says. “I didn’t have any clue about who she [Taitz] was or what she was about when she called my office.”
https://ocweekly.com/orly-taitz-in-love-6402991/
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:19 pm

Here's the letter (which is much too long) and Taitz's Dear John letter that instigated it:

Read them and laugh.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:39 pm

Thank you Stern, that was hilarious to read again! :rotflmao: Can't believe it's almost 10 years, damn.

Maybe newbies will understand better with this photo journey. Charles has aged from the photo above, here he was as the sexy tiger Orly couldn't resist:

And Orly's awaiting Charles:

Orly Awaits.jpg

And here's how it started... pretty kinky roleplay but Charles got a lot of dental work fixed.

Orly Chair.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mr. Gneiss

Post by Mr. Gneiss » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:15 pm

Speaking of Orly the dentist, before she was a birther and Foggy was on the left coast....Well, you'll have to ask Foggy about having his teeth picked by Orly.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:23 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:39 pm
Thank you Stern, that was hilarious to read again! :rotflmao: Can't believe it's almost 10 years, damn.
Meh. Sir Charles must be more of a romantic than I. If I really wanted to get close to a special gal I'd just send her a DVD with Mark Knopfler singing Romeo and Juliette. Charles put a lot of time into his endeavor.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:38 am

True love!

Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:38 am

Estiveo wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:01 pm
I'm sure that once Orly managed to hike her ankles behind her ears, Chuckles was able to prop his pendulous belly up out of the way on her uniboob, thus gaining access to her yahoo.
Estiveo, responsible for the Internet heaving a collective retch.

:sick:
I've heard this bull before.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:41 am

DejaMoo wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:38 am
Estiveo wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:01 pm
Estiveo, responsible for the Internet heaving a collective retch.

:sick:
:thankyou:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:55 pm

I 'll third that. Ewwwww, just flat out EWWWWW!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Return to “Orly Taitz”