Walter Fitzpatrick

Notorial Dissent

Re: Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Notorial Dissent »

I, apparently, miss all the fun. Calling Fitzy career anything except failure is pointless.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Nonsense. He's a career criminal.

As far as HATJ and the crazy letter on that website, the plain fact is that she's in prison and will continue to be in prison until she finishes serving her sentence. That letter will be every bit as effective as her imaginary fairy godmother has been in getting her released. So, umm ... yeah. I think Lieutenant Cdr. Crybaby Whinypants should memorize it and use it to defend himself from any new charges of felony extortion next year. :blink:
For more information, read it again.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Notorial Dissent

Foggy wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:38 pm
Nonsense. He's a career criminal.

As far as HATJ and the crazy letter on that website, the plain fact is that she's in prison and will continue to be in prison until she finishes serving her sentence. That letter will be every bit as effective as her imaginary fairy godmother has been in getting her released. So, umm ... yeah. I think Lieutenant Cdr. Crybaby Whinypants should memorize it and use it to defend himself from any new charges of felony extortion next year. :blink:
True, although I still think he was a failure long before his latest efforts. I must have really slept through something.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

I'll re-up my suggestion that Walt would be better off committed to the locked ward of a medium to maximum security psychiatric hospital with all the appropriate, up to date, technologies & pharmacological resources necessary to...shall we say...modify, his outlook on life.

They could prolly make jammies that look just like his dress whites, too. Also.
Image Image Image Image Image

Notorial Dissent

The only real benefit I can see to him being confined to a locked ward would be three hots and a cot, which he probably doesn't have now. I am pretty sure his entitlement, attitude, and outlook have been life long as previous history would seem to show. I really doubt any of that could be improved with medication, but proper application might improve the rest of the world's quality of life.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Clearly we and a lot of US intelligence are working around the clock on this Fitzpatrick matter, but for a little break I'm happy to share some old home movies of Foggy and Walt the dog. :P

And if anything happens to Foggy, here's the story approved for distribution:

What you've heard about Mighty Spork is true. Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:05 pm
The only real benefit I can see to him being confined to a locked ward would be three hots and a cot, which he probably doesn't have now. I am pretty sure his entitlement, attitude, and outlook have been life long as previous history would seem to show. I really doubt any of that could be improved with medication, but proper application might improve the rest of the world's quality of life.
Well, yeah, but don't discount the beneftis of electroshock & aversion therapies combined with lithium. Or LSD.

Notorial Dissent

Estiveo wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:41 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:05 pm
Well, yeah, but don't discount the beneftis of electroshock & aversion therapies combined with lithium. Or LSD.
Ah, now you're just toying with me.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

:lol:

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

The JAG HUNTER ©
DAUNTLESS and UNAFRAID in DEFIANCE!

UNCONTESTED THREATS UPDATE: as of Wednesday, 2 October 2019: MORE THREATS FROM “FOGGY” AND “ESTIVEO” (TOP) “DO NOT THREATEN THE FOGBOW!” OR “FOGGY” AND HIS GANG WILL COME ATCHA TO EXECUTE “THAT FOGBOW THING (AND YOU)!” 7 DAYS: “BEWARE THE FOGBOW!” (WARNING ~ LANGUAGE!) Tuesday, 24 September 2019
And the attendees:
Confirmed attendees: FOGGY to be sure…

NOT MANY OTHERS (publicly): “We be packin’…Fear the Fogbow says “NEONZX,” Foggy’s girlfriend “‘we track ’em, you whack ’em p0rtia” is coming!, “Patagoniagirl,” “Jez” (Promises to model a new bathing suit), “ Maybenaut,” Tiredretiredlawyer (with husband) but wife can’t golf, “Whatever4,” “Slartibartfast” (+ 2 chefs??), and the injured “GREGG” is playing hurt, flyin’ in.

DECLINES:

“Estiveo” punches out, saddened to miss miniature golf competition, “McDaisy,” “Suranis,” “Objective Doubter,” “Reality Check” (too bad), “P.K., “SLQ,” “Slim Cognito,” “Flatpointhigh,” “Grumpy Old Guy,” “Volkonski,” and “Northland10.”

MAYBES:

“Tarrant,” “Dr. Kenneth Noisewater,” “Realist” and the Princess,” and “Princess Foofypants.”

NOT COMMITTED:

REDACTED “Sterngard Friegen,” (regretably), REDACTED, “ESTIVEO” REDACTED.

“‘we track ’em, you whack ’em p0rtia” is NOT Foggy's girlfriend, she's mine! Get your facts right, Walt, you've been so diligent thus far.
What you've heard about Mighty Spork is true. Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

How worried are we about disruption?
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

Foggy doesn’t have a girlfriend, he’s got a wife (wifehorn), but as I understand it, his pretend girlfriends are legion.
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

Whatever4 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:01 pm
Walt’s ego wouldn’t survive the mocking.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Maybenaut wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:04 pm
Foggy doesn’t have a girlfriend, he’s got a wife (wifehorn), but as I understand it, his pretend girlfriends are legion.
Pretty much a pretend harem. Roosters are like that. Also, we :lovestruck: wifehorn. She’s awesome.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

W4, from what we've learned about the Aquarius Family Motel, we won't even notice he's there.

Too, also, Foggy picked the location because we have a carrier strike group (CSG) in an operational formation right off the coast, along with a Standby Management Squadron and tactical force on site. We've been assured by the highest levels at CENTCOM that we won't have any problems.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

The navy would prolly love an excuse to drone him.

(NADT)

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Whatever4 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:40 pm
Maybenaut wrote:
Pretty much a pretend harem. Roosters are like that. Also, we :lovestruck: wifehorn. She’s awesome.
That she is. And gracefully formidable. :kiss:
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Whatever4 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:01 pm
I answered this in the official thread about the meetup. Short version: Zero. We are zero worried about disruption. The crybaby who'd like to disrupt our weekend:

a) has no idea where we'll be and no chance of finding out,

b) is too cowardly to try to confront us, even if he could, and

c) is only making feeble, pathetic attempts to get someone, anyone else to help him.

For example, he said he notified some law enforcement agencies "for what it's worth". It's worth nothing and he knows it. Law enforcement needs some facts showing criminal activity in order to get involved, and that means actual facts, not whiny bleatings from a felon who is a convicted liar, convicted thief, and convicted extortioner. We're a peaceful group of law-abiding citizens and face zero risk of being bothered by the cops.

His other hope is, he wroted "PASS THE WORD" on his blog post, like he thinks he can maybe inspire some other lunatic like himself to try to disrupt our weekend. He can't. He has no friends in Myrtle, no followers. His blog post has zero comments and only one 'like' (and the 'like' is him 'liking' his own post :lol:). Nobody except us reads his trash, and nobody can find us in any event, and there's zero chance of anyone pestering us at all. :nope:

... and if he does manage to travel 470 miles, and by some miracle finds us, and if'n he so much as stares at us unpleasantly, I will bring in some law and have the dirty little punk locked up for stalking. Cops love it when a peaceful group of law-abiding citizens is being hassled by a felon who is a convicted liar, convicted thief, and convicted extortioner.

So bottom line, we are not worried in the slightest. End. Of. Story. :boxing:

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

RoadScholar wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:45 pm
Whatever4 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:40 pm
Maybenaut wrote:
That she is. And gracefully formidable. :kiss:
Aw shucks, folks. :oops: 8-)

Yeah, I married an awesome woman, and we've been together 25 years and some change. We adopted two fine young boys in California and they're both outstanding young men getting straight A's in college today. I'm having lunch with my son at UNC Wilmington on the way to the meetup on Friday.

Formidable is the word, too also. Ol' Wifehorn is lovely and smart and super talented and as friendly as anyone you'd ever want to meet, but DO NOT get on her wrong side or you will be very, very sorry. Only woman I ever dated who worked in construction and has her own hardhat, but she also has a master's degree in psychology from UCLA. She's fearless and tough and a sweetheart, the love of my life. :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

And she knows many of the fine ladies in my "pretend harem" and likes them all. She had a great time in Myrtle Beach the last time we had a meetup there, back in 2012. She's very unhappy that she can't make it this year, but she sends greetings to all of you.

:bighug:

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Alas, Foggy speaks the truth, but our alternative versions were way more fun!

When Walt thought Farrakhan, Obama, and Denny's were involved I laughed for a good five minutes. And Walt taking it all so seriously and updating his blog faithfully when even bottom feeder Sharon Rondeau doesn't care anymore, that's friggen low.

And maybe more people would have known if the felon hadn't gotten BANNED from Twitter. :lol:

What a maroon! Was a fun creative writing assignment though. Figured this was Walt's state of mind/theme song for all this (Seth McFarland would love this adventure):

:dance: :lol:

realist

Post by realist »

:thumbs:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Mr. Gneiss

Post by Mr. Gneiss »

Well, if I'd only known sooner! :oops:

I'm sad that I'll miss the miniature golf competition, maybe next time.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Sometimes I wonder how the JAG hunting is going for the guy who calls himself the JAG hunter. :daydream:

Like, y'know, it's been almost 30 years since he was court martialed. The 30th anniversary is coming up in April.

In all that time, has he actually bagged any JAGs? :?:

Like, y'know, can he point to even one member of the Judge Advocate General corps who was ever punished, reprimanded, denied or delayed in promotion, or who ever suffered any kind of discipline whatsoever as a direct result of anything the vaunted and self-described JAG hunter did? :confused:

I didn't think so. He's had the same record of utter failure against the JAG corps as he had against President Obama, against at least two different grand jury foremen in two different counties, and against me. :blackeye:

But I'm not saying he should give up hope. :nope:

I'm just suggesting maybe he should change his moniker to 'the Foghunter' and change his signature on letters and criminal complaints to:

'Born fighting - never could win'.

:lol:

(Fogbow on PayPal)

kate520

Post by kate520 »

[ Hidden - for members only ]Psssst. You guys, I knew there was a reason I put off posting in this thread. FitzFundfilcher has NO IDEA I will be there. His minion won’t be looking for me. I’ll save y’all, promise! [ the end of hiding ]
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

Every JAG that was in on the Walt bagging has no doubt retired or resigned and probably doesn't even recall the Walt Incident. Walt, OTOH, continues to live in the past. I'd bet in the 30 year career of a JAG officer Walt's case was about as ho-hum as they come.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Return to “Miscellaneous”