Walter Fitzpatrick

Maybenaut

Re: Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Maybenaut » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:13 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:48 pm
I wonder if he’d be going on about the illegally constituted grand jury if Walt was the appointed foreman? :lol:
:lol:

"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:20 pm

“While I was in the Navy I spent my time on the bridge of the ship looking forward, thinking the enemy was in front of me. Now I realizing all the time the real enemy was behind me, back here at home. Domestic enemies. People trying to change the way our government works.
Major Major had been born too late and too mediocre. Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them. With Major Major it had been all three. Even among men lacking all distinction he inevitably stood out as a man lacking more distinction than all the rest, and people who met him were always impressed by how unimpressive he was.
-- Joseph Heller (Catch-22)

I've heard this bull before.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:23 pm

Off Topic
Love. That. Book!

"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:36 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:23 pm
Maybenaut wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:53 pm
For the noobs: let’s say Fitzpatrick is right and the grand juries across the state are illegally constituted. BFD. Where’s the prejudice? Anyone convicted was found guilty by a petit jury beyond a reasonable doubt. So even if that permanent grand juror had this thumb on the proverbial scale at the indictment stage where the burden is probable cause, so what?
Stop being logical.

Despite his anger and being indicted by what he calls an illegal GJ, his original hatred was not over him being indicted but the GJ's refusal to indict Obama for treason and stuff.
Fitzfundfilcher wouldn't have had any problems with the GJ if they had only taken the paper he wanted to throw at them and done as he commanded, instead, they told him to pound sand as here was nothing there they could act on, which was true, he has to blame someone/thing since he couldn't never/ever possibly be in the wrong, so it has to be the GJ system.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:47 am

Totally agree.

Found this news-writing bot tonight and had it do a Sharon Rondeau story. It was so much fun I did one more, Walt's "Executive Brief" on the "Madisonville Hoax". The site is http://articoolo.com/ -- have to give them email and to get the story share it. Shared on FB then made it private so it was easy.

Here's the input:
The Madisonville Hoax – An Executive Brief pb
On Friday, April 5, 2013

APRIL 20, 2010, MADISONVILLE, TN
by Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III (Ret.)

(Apr. 5, 2013) —
BACKGROUND

A group of twenty-nine (29) ordinary citizens came together in peaceful assembly to call attention to the spectacular government corruption discovered in East Tennessee about two years before the Chattanooga Times Free Press began its investigation and reportage in 2012.

Date: Tuesday, 20 April 2010.
Time: Morning
Venue: Madisonville, Tennessee – Monroe County seat.

There were three reporters in Madisonville that day. Two from the print media, one from WBIR-TV. This brings the total muster of this group I describe to thirty-two (32). I have thirty-one (31) names.

The folks at WBIR-TV can give us the name of the 32nd person, their reporter/cameraman. WBIR-TV is the Knoxville, Tennessee NBC affiliate.

This population of 32 ordinary citizens arrived in Madisonville to encounter an armed camp of military proportions comprised of local, state and federal law enforcement officials and other government operatives.

This pseudo-military deployment was made up of from 150 – 200 LEOs utilizing air and ground assets of various descriptions.

Combined estimated cost to Tennessean and federal taxpayers hovers somewhere between three-quarters of a million dollars to a million dollars.

NARRATIVE

Beforehand, word regarding the peaceful assembly was made public through word-of-mouth and the Internet.

A political activist group called The FOGBOW (previously named POLITIJAB) exploited announcement and news of the peaceful gathering in Madisonville that triggered The MADISONVILLE HOAX.

I describe The FOGBOW as a collective gang of a number of allied satellite groups and individuals joined in common cause.

FOGBOW GANG members learned about the publicized peaceful assembly and exploited the information to serve their intended political purposes and agendas.

FOGBOW GANG members carried out an aggressive phone and email campaign disseminating disinformation intended to and successfully incited a violent confrontation between law-abiding ordinary citizens exercising their freedom of assembly and a military-like state and federal police force.

The FOGBOW GANG members called and emailed local Monroe County government officials.

FOGBOW GANG members issued warnings and threats reporting that I, Walter Fitzpatrick, was planning an armed assault into Madisonville on 20 April 2010. That I was “promising a legion of followers” in a planned act of “domestic terrorist” violence that included intent to bomb buildings, carry out aggravated assault and kidnap. FOGBOW GANG members likened me, and my “supporters” to the likes of Timothy McVeigh (Oklahoma bomber), white supremacist James Von Brunn (2009 Holocaust Museum shooter), and James Cummings (2008 dirty bomb-plotter and white supremacist from Maine).
And here's the rewrite!
Rephrased Text
The Madisonville Hoax -- An Executive Brief pb

On Friday, Apr 5, 2013
APRIL 20, 2010, MADISONVILLE, TN
by Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III (Ret.)

(Apr. 5, 2013) --
BACKGROUND
A set of twenty-9 (29) ordinary citizens came together in peaceful assembly to call attention to the glorious government corruption discovered in East Tennessee about 2 years before the Chattanooga Times Free Press began its investigation and reportage from 2012.

Date: Tuesday, 20 Apr 2010.
Time: Morning
Venue: Madisonville, Tennessee -- Monroe County seat.

There were 3 reporters in Madisonville that day. Two from the print press, one from WBIR-Television. This brings the total muster of this group I describe to fifty (32). I have thirty-one (31) names.

The people at WBIR-Television can give us the name of the 32nd person, their reporter/cameraman. WBIR-Television is the Knoxville, Tennessee NBC affiliate.

This population of 32 ordinary citizens came in Madisonville to come across an armed camp of military proportions comprised of local, national and state law enforcement officers along with other government operatives.

This pseudo-military installation was made up of from 150 -- 200 LEOs using air and ground assets of various descriptions.

Combined estimated cost to Tennessean and national taxpayers hovers somewhere between three-quarters of a million dollars to a million dollars.

NARRATIVE

Beforehand, word concerning the peaceful assembly was made public through word-of-mouth and the Internet.

A political activist group called The FOGBOW (formerly named POLITIJAB) exploited news and announcement of the peaceful gathering in Madisonville that triggered The MADISONVILLE HOAX.

I describe The FOGBOW as a collective gang of a number of allied satellite classes and individuals united in common cause.

FOGBOW GANG members heard about the publicized peaceful assembly and exploited the info to serve their planned political purposes and agendas.

FOGBOW GANG members carried out an aggressive phone and email campaign disseminating disinformation meant to and successfully incited a violent confrontation between law-abiding ordinary citizens exercising their freedom of assembly and also a military-like national and state authorities force.

The FOGBOW GANG members called and emailed local Monroe County authorities representatives.

FOGBOW GANG members issued warnings and dangers reporting I, Walter Fitzpatrick, was planning an armed assault into Madisonville on 20 Apr 2010. I was “promising that a legion of followers” in a planned action of “domestic terrorist” violence which included intent to bomb buildings, carry out aggravated assault and kidnap. FOGBOW GANG members likened me, and my “fans ” to the likes of Timothy McVeigh (Oklahoma bomber), white supremacist James Von Brunn (2009 Holocaust Museum shooter), and James Cummings (2008 dirty bomb-plotter and white supremacist from Maine)
:thumbs: :lol:

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:39 am

Slightly off-topic, but I was wondering how accurate Fitzpatrick's account is when shorn of its slant and hyperbole so I quickly searched the web. Obviously many hits are for RWNJ sites but, in case anybody needs a refresher, here are a few of the mainstream or sane reoprts from that time:

CBS News: Georgia "birther" convicted in plot to seize courthouse, force Obama out of office

SPLC: OATH KEEPER CONVICTED ON WEAPONS CHARGE, ATTEMPTED ‘CITIZEN’S ARREST’

Crooks And Liars:'Oath Keeper' Under Arrest After Driving To Tennessee To Take Over Courthouse, Conduct 'Citizens Arrests' Of Public Officials

They concentrate on the Huff side of things. The LEOs' line is that it was Huff's bank manager whose report tipped them off, but that's nowhere near as glamorous for Fitzpatrick as screeching about a shadowy gang of anti-konstitooshunul conspirators! :thumbs:

And LE was clearly right to react hard as armed thugs were planning to kidnap people under a wholly false pretext: their intended victims had committed no crimes, and, even if they had, the RW thugs had no authority to act as they planned.

Fitzpatrick depicts the events as like a peaceful demonstration/protest that heavy-handed officers broke up. This was armed insurrection, not free speech.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:30 am

Wait... we’re a gang now? Shouldn’t we have, like, tats ‘n colors ‘n stuff? I’m so confused... :think:

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:48 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:39 am
They concentrate on the Huff side of things. The LEOs' line is that it was Huff's bank manager whose report tipped them off, but that's nowhere near as glamorous for Fitzpatrick as screeching about a shadowy gang of anti-konstitooshunul conspirators! :thumbs:

And LE was clearly right to react hard as armed thugs were planning to kidnap people under a wholly false pretext: their intended victims had committed no crimes, and, even if they had, the RW thugs had no authority to act as they planned.

Fitzpatrick depicts the events as like a peaceful demonstration/protest that heavy-handed officers broke up. This was armed insurrection, not free speech.
Walt likes to bring up this story as if he was involved in the event, though he was, IIRC, still sitting in jail due to his attempt to arrest the GJ foreman. Huff got nabbed and convicted in part not because of us (though I believe somebody here did report something), but because:

1. Huff blabs. We even told him once on NBC's blog that he should stop talking about his case (he was commenting there). He did not heed our advice.

2. Carl the Cowardly Canary Swenson sings.

Walter spends a great deal of time whining about Darren's arrest but Darren has moved on. Walter is incapable of moving on, about anything.

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:14 am

The story of Fitzy's life is his staggering inability to actually see or remember things as they actually happen(ed). Commander Fitzfundfilcher also has a propensity for over estimating/stating his position in the course of events. A life long pattern I would say.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:42 pm

P&E: Rutherford County, TN Inmate and Former Marine Calls Out “Corrupt” Grand Jury Practices:
ASKS U.S. JUSTICE DEPARTMENT TO INTERVENE

Several weeks ago, a former U.S. Marine and current Rutherford County, TN Detention Center inmate contacted The Post & Email to expound on what he said is corruption within the county grand jury on several fronts leading to false charges in his case and possibly many others.

[ * * * ]

The mailing consists of more than 40 pages and because of its size, is not wholly reproducible here. The Post & Email will therefore present the documentation in a series of articles.

[ * * * ]

On a cover sheet containing his contact information, James Michael Parker, #0002075, indicated that he read one of our articles and “filed complaint w/ Dept. of Justice!” The Post & Email has published hundreds and likely thousands of articles about grand jury corruption in Tennessee over the last 9+ years, and Parker did not identify which article he read.

[ * * * ]

A lengthier enclosure is a copy of the letter Parker presumably sent to the U.S. Justice Department in which he asked for an investigation into why the Rutherford County grand jury foreman [ . . . ] has been serving in that capacity for “18 plus years” and “signing indictments.”

The practice Parker identified is one of which The Post & Email became aware in late 2009 after then-Monroe County, TN resident Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III discovered that the grand jury foreman [ . . . ] had been serving in that role for more than 20 years and was “handpicked” by the criminal court judge.
Oh joy: Fitzpatrick and Rondeau's pseudolaw has spread to other inmates.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:24 pm

P&E: Is Government Corruption Jailing Veterans without Due Process?:
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, TN GRAND JURY ABSENT DURING “MEETING”

On Monday, The Post & Email published an article based on documents received from a former U.S. Marine incarcerated in the Rutherford County, TN jail awaiting trial on a number of charges which he maintains are false. His larger purpose in contacting us was to expose what he says is “corruption” in the criminal court system to include the county grand jury foreman, who has been in place for almost two decades.

[ * * * ]

James M. Parker said he is willing to face accountability for the transgression(s) he committed in 2017 but not for those he says he did not commit. Further, he told The Post & Email that when he was arrested, he was not a convicted felon in possession of a handgun, as is alleged on a subpoena, the indictment and bench warrant and which is enhancing the charges against him.

[ * * * ]

In 2016, then-Tennessee state inmate Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III reported that in Shelby County, which encompasses the city of Memphis, not only is a grand jury foreman handpicked, but also a second individual who serves as “grand jury foreman pro tempore,” a position not found in any Tennessee statute.

“They’re running their own government,” Fitzpatrick told us on numerous occasions of Tennessee’s criminal courts.

[ * * * ]

In December 2014, the chief prosecutor in the district where Fitzpatrick first discovered the “handpicking” of the grand jury foreman said on a radio show, “We do not try to influence them in any way,” referring to members of the grand jury. [The] District Attorney General [ * * * ] did not respond to phone calls and a letter from this publication to explain why judges are permitted to hand-select the foreman in the Tenth Judicial District.

In 2010, while in the Monroe County jail, Fitzpatrick related an account from a defendant that then-grand jury foreman [ * * * ], who had been serving for more than 20 years, attempted “to extract a confession from a man named Bubba Cozart,” the aforesaid defendant. “At the time, Bubba Cozart was accused of a burglary of a local fast food chain called SONIC,” Fitzpatrick said. “[T]he grand jury foreman[] came into the jailhouse, the booking room, and Mr. Cozart was brought to the booking room by deputy sheriffs. There were deputy sheriffs in the room at the time who observed and witnessed [the foreperson's] attempt as the foreman of the grand jury to extract a confession from Mr. Cozart regarding the robbery of the SONIC restaurant.”

Fitzpatrick and others have reported jurors serving consecutive terms. In Fitzpatrick’s Monroe County case, [a] grand juror [ . . . ] served on the grand jury after having served on a jury during the preceding six-month term. “Because personal information is collected by the outlawed county criminal courts in Tennessee, it should be a simple process to check if a juror has been selected in error within the 24-month time frame during which they cannot serve after having done so on either a grand jury or petit jury in the state,” The Post & Email reported in July 2012.

In May 2012, Fitzpatrick discovered a set of laws passed in 1984 by the Tennessee legislature mandating that most counties abandon their own criminal court proceedings and join with designated counties to form judicial districts. While 31 such districts now exist in Tennessee, individual counties, and not the multiple-county districts, continue to impanel grand juries and trial juries.
Rondeau continues to ignore the real story: Why she and Fitzpatrick broke up.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:46 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:24 pm
A good journalist would know that might sell five more copies.

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:29 pm

ZekeB wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:46 pm
bob wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:24 pm
A good journalist would know that might sell five more copies.
Or Rondeau could write a book about it, self publish, and get a 5 star review from Harriet Klausner (who, despite being dead for several years, will still churn out a 4 or 5 star review for a price).

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:06 pm

*Sigh* James Michael Parker, another "victim" who just happens to be charged with aggravated assault and aggravated kidnapping, who was "involuntarily" placed in the situation(s) that caused him to have his bail revoked and sent to jail. I hope Rharon is accepting his collect calls.

I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

bob

Post by bob » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:18 pm

P&E: Tennessee Inmate Authors Book on “The Corrupt Grand Juries”:
CLAIM: THERE IS “NO TRUE GRAND JURY IN TENNESSEE”

Tennessee inmate Jerome L. Johnson has written a book titled “The CORRUPT Grand Juries: A True Story” which is now available at Amazon in Kindle format.

Johnson became interested in the composition and function of Tennessee grand juries in 2015 after then-inmate Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III informed him of his research and findings showing that Tennessee grand jury foremen are handpicked by criminal court judges and often serve for decades in contravention of state law.

Johnson was indicted in Shelby County, on which this publication has reported for more than two years after Fitzpatrick, followed by numerous local jail inmates, brought to our attention the long-standing grand jury foremen and reported systemic corruption within the prosecutor’s office.

[ * * * ]

It was in 2009 that Fitzpatrick discovered that the Monroe County, TN grand jury foreman had been serving continuously for more than two decades and that no documentation of his appointment or vetting was on file with the chief clerk’s office in Madisonville.
Remember when the works of jailhouse lawyers were confined to ... jail?

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:35 pm

I find it sad that Commodore Popeye McAngryPants has been reduced to the rank of "former inmate" in the hallowed pages of the P&E.

Image Image Image Image Image

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:49 pm

Sounds like Jerome L. Johnson ripped off Walt's invaluable research and findings. Walt should know theft when he sees it. Will Jerome split his royalties with Walt on the millions of sales this book will generate? If not, get an injunction quickly, Walt! If you need help, call 949-683-5411 (line is open 24 hours a day). Alternatively, put on your Lane Hudson drag and call some Fogbow attorneys. :P

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:48 pm

Estiveo wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:35 pm
I find it sad that Commodore Popeye McAngryPants has been reduced to the rank of "former inmate" in the hallowed pages of the P&E.
The way he's going one day soon he will be reduced to the status of just former, and even Rharon will have forgotten about him. A truly sad epitaph.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:17 am

Estiveo wrote:
I know, right? Maybe we should start referring to him as Inmate (Ret.)

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:26 am

:lol:

Image Image Image Image Image

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:16 am

Maybenaut wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:17 am
Estiveo wrote:
And subject to recall to active duty.

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:42 am

ZekeB wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:16 am
Maybenaut wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:17 am
Estiveo wrote:
And subject to recall to active duty.
:rotflmao:

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:05 am

:think: Not Lt. Inmate (Ret.)?

Or is it a courtesy title?

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:53 pm

Haven't checked on Walt lately... he posted a ton of links to videos he's in, he appears to be a co-host of David Tulis' radio/internet show. There are several with Walt. Only watched a bit, it's really bad. David's grifting right away.

Investigative Journalist David Tulis’ May, June, July interviews, writing and video regarding Tennessee’s Weaponized grand juries | Tennessee Treason!! Thursday, 4 July 2019
https://thejaghunter.wordpress.com/

This was the first one it seems like, 3 minutes before Walt speaks. Seriously, they're talking about 1984 and Walt's grievances. Why David is into it, no idea but about 4:33 he calls Walt "an expert on grand juries and the whole legal system"! :dance: Stopped watching there.

NoogaRadio 92.7 FM was live. about a month ago ·
How I would defy traffic charge in sessions court. Jon Luman case before Judge Lila Statom on Tuesday.

No idea why he stopped. Nooga's video page is https://www.facebook.com/pg/noogaradio/ ... e_internal

Here's another one: NoogaRadio 92.7 FM was live. About 3 months ago ·

TN's rejection of law for grand juries suggest you may have basis of appeal to overturn your conviction.

I'm terribly hurt Walt didn't let us know about these.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:53 am

Anybody want to repeat after Walt? (oh noes, crickets!)

Cleaver Walt.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Miscellaneous”