Walter Fitzpatrick

Somerset

Re: Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Somerset » Wed May 01, 2019 8:06 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 7:17 pm
Absolutely what Bob said.

Walt, you're just a lab rat, you make us laugh with how it took three times in jail to begin to acknowledge reality. If you weren't doing dumb things, wouldn't think of you at all. So if you just enjoy your golden years and stop being an idiot, this topic will get quiet. See how that works, Walt?
Hey now!! Don't be 'dissin on lab rats!! ;)

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed May 01, 2019 9:24 pm

Sequoia32 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 7:54 pm
OMG! I can't believe he's still at it and still mad at us. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Oh, I don't know, I think he carefully, lovingly nurtures and nurses every little grudge and slight, after all it is all he has left in life to hold on to. It's part of why he looks so old and sour, all that bile and venom has to go somewhere.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Wed May 01, 2019 9:45 pm

Sequoia32 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 7:54 pm
OMG! I can't believe he's still at it and still mad at us. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
But of course. He's mad at his ex. He's mad at his old CO. He's mad at the Navy. He's mad that life has treated him unfairly. We're small potatoes in the overall scheme of everyone he's mad at.

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Wed May 01, 2019 10:15 pm

I like to think Walt has a soft spot for Realist though :P Foggy is the Big Bad Wolf but Realist is innocent as a lamb :-

On his glitzy (and copyright-infringing) website, Walt shows he is on the pulse of America with a revisit to a 2014 Rharon story (when life was good and Rharon and Walt were BFFs).

Rharon was so committed that she started a change.org petition for the MILLIONS of birthers and sovcits to support Walt! But it closed barely over 200 who cared. Can't imagine how it could fail with such a dynamic and exciting title: "Stop conducting kangaroo courts with rigged juries and vacate conviction of CDR Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III (Ret.) for trying to petition his government for a redress of grievances."

Disappointing Petition For Walter Francis Fitzpatrick III Barely 200 Cared.JPG
https://www.change.org/p/tennessee-cour ... ter-franci#
Sharon Rondeau @ The Post & Email:

PETITIONING GOVERNMENT NOW A CRIME PUNISHABLE WITH PRISON TIME
Should Judge Blackwood Be Criminally Prosecuted?
Posted By Sharon Rondeau On Monday, June 30, 2014 @ 1:57 PM In National

(Jun. 30, 2014) — 12:40 p.m. EDT – The petition launched at change.org on Sunday calling upon the Tennessee judiciary to cease and desist its illegal arrest, charging and conviction of innocent citizens for attempting to expose government corruption has garnered 55 signatures as of this writing.

The petition specifically demands that Senior Judge Jon Kerry Blackwood vacate the verdict of a jury from last Tuesday which convicted CDR Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III (Ret.) of “aggravated perjury” and “extortion” after attempting to petition the McMinn County grand jury with evidence of crimes committed by the judges, prosecutors and grand jury foremen of Tennessee’s Tenth Judicial District.

One of the signers, Col. Harry Riley (Ret.), is founder of Operation American Spring (OAS) and has called upon numerous federal officials to resign their posts for violations of their oaths to the U.S. Constitution. In a comment left under his signature on Monday, Riley stated:

Judicial illegal activity has become tyranny in the U.S. What is the matter with “we the people” in Tennessee?? These judges, prosecutors, jury foreman are criminals that should be prosecuted.
And we know how well that demand went. Ah, the good old days when Sharon Rondeau would encourage Walt to break the law and go to jail to fulfill her prison fantasies. I think that's why she dropped Walt as Bob noted above; now that Walt isn't committing crimes, there's nothing to get Sharon hot and bothered. Luckily for her, there are so many other criminals for her to love.

Wouldn't it be fun to see them all in a musical number like this? Rharon, Walt, Darren and the other criminals and those who love them (Orly can be the German).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCg-TFe0Uwg

Might have been better to have a Change.org petition to have FREE GRAND SLAM BREAKFASTS! Now, that would be signatures!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed May 01, 2019 10:20 pm

Yeah, too, also, there wasn't anything rigged, at least according to his lights, of the petit jury that convicted him, they were all reviewed and picked at voir dir.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Thu May 02, 2019 6:31 am

It sure didn’t look like “petitioning.”

It looked like “attacking.”

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Thu May 02, 2019 6:49 am

He still fictitiously promotes himself as a Commander. A legend in his own mind.

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu May 02, 2019 7:02 am

I'm out the door on another bizzy day, but if you have access to the 18 page criminal complaint, it suddenly occurred to me last night that Walter didn't include any link to this forum in the portions I read. If you want the Attorney General and the President of the United States of America to federally arrest a poor ol' rooster because his peeps say a lot of mean things about you on a website, don't you give them a link so they can see for themselves what a bunch of communist / seditionist / agitators we are?

Does he ever post a link to this most excellent and distinguished forum, or is he hoping to get me federally arrested based only on his descriptions of what is said here, but he doesn't want Barr and DOTUS to actually see what we've written about him?

When reality is outlawed only outlaws will have reality.

realist

Post by realist » Thu May 02, 2019 7:58 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 10:15 pm
I like to think Walt has a soft spot for Realist though :P Foggy is the Big Bad Wolf but Realist is innocent as a lamb :-
:-

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu May 02, 2019 12:20 pm

:nope: :talktothehand:

When reality is outlawed only outlaws will have reality.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:41 pm

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:02 pm

Why does FitzFundFilcher call himself "The Jaghunter©"? Does he think he can copyright the words?

If he wants to (try) to protect the words he would seek a trademark or a servicemark. And then he would use the ™ or ® mark. (I'm not telling him which.) Using a copyright sign is just plain stoopid (though I doubt any of his readers will notice or understand.)

Hi Fitzy :wave:

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:09 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:02 pm
Why does FitzFundFilcher call himself "The Jaghunter©"? Does he think he can copyright the words?
:snippity:
He has had a thing about JAG and the military justice system since he was convicted. He was not happy at all when I had Dwight Sullivan and Phil Cave as guests on my radio show. He had apparently crossed paths with one or both of them before, possibly on one of their blogs. He asked me to call him before I had them on the show. I did but he ended up hanging up on me when I doubted his expertise on the UCMJ.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:00 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Why does FitzFundFilcher call himself "The Jaghunter©"?
because he mispelled 'offer'?

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:19 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:

If he wants to (try) to protect the words he would seek a trademark or a servicemark. And then he would use the ™ or ® mark. (I'm not telling him which.) Using a copyright sign is just plain stoopid (though I doubt any of his readers will notice or understand.)

Hi Fitzy :wave:
It’s pretty clear he doesn’t understand copyright. He has copyrighted material on his website after all. So it’s kind of ironic that he goes to all the trouble to try to protect that name, but he didn’t give a shit about Warner Bros. copyright.

"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:43 pm

Clearly Walt is using it as a compilation copyright mark to cover all the content he's curating, while acknowledging the underlying rights of the original holders. Very sophisticated. :lol:

This is at the bottom and doesn't look familiar as something true. That darn Walt!

Doh. That gorgeous image doesn't have the important text (but it's so well done, Warner's would be proud)

CAN YOU HEAR ME LOOKIN' AT YOU!? (Former Executive Officer | Commanding Officer USS MARS (AFS - 1)

Walt Marvin.JPG

In which universe? Or is he saying Marvin is the Commander of the Mars?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:02 pm

(Former Executive Officer | Commanding Officer USS MARS (AFS - 1), until court martial)

The text just needed a little touching up. Should I try to put a copyright bug in there?

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:08 am

Wasn't it while the real CO was away at his brother's funeral that Walter engaged in the fundfilching?

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:41 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:02 pm
(Former Executive Officer | Commanding Officer USS MARS (AFS - 1), until court martial)

The text just needed a little touching up. Should I try to put a copyright bug in there?
Well, since it's the Armed Services, maybe a service mark? :P

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:45 am

Reality Check wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:08 am
Wasn't it while the real CO was away at his brother's funeral that Walter engaged in the fundfilching?
Didn't FitzFundFilcher use part of the canteen money to go on vacation attend the funeral?

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:12 pm

Fitzpatrick found a new sucker (Rondeau's old sucker): Nooganomics: Weird gaps, irregularities mark grand jury appointments:
A review of appointment orders for grand jury foreman in Hamilton County uncovers an unusual record suggesting deep irregularities in the creation the citizen bodies charged with bringing indictments in criminal cases in Chattanooga and across Tennessee.

[A] Hamilton County criminal court clerk [ . . . ] sent grand jury reform activist Walter Francis Fitzpatrick of Athens, Tenn., the records. [The clerk's] mailing was responsive to a request for all appointment orders going back nine years.

“From 2010 to today,” says Mr. Fitzpatrick, 64, a 6-foot-1-inch former Navy lieutenant commander, “I estimate there have been as many as 52 grand juries — both regular and concurrent. There should’ve been one person appointed to each to be foreman under lawful practice.

“While there have been an estimated 52 opportunities for the common man to come in and fill that job, only five people have been personally anointed” as foreman, he says in an interview.

A study of jury law and practice is leading Mr. Fitzpatrick to call for an overhaul of the jury system in Tennessee and to halt handpicking of jury foremen by criminal courts judges. . . .

Mr. Fitzpatrick insists that U.S. supreme court decisions and state law guarantee a republican form of government, one that is representative. Random selection of jury members is implied in that promise. State and federal constitutions require respect of due process rights, and among these are jurors of one’s peers, which at common law have always been selected randomly. The complaint by Mr. Fitzpatrick — who has suffered a criminal prosecution and prison sentence intended to thwart his crusade — is that judge-picked foreman are unjust and illegal.

“For 100 years Tennessee judge manifest grotesque criminal and civil deprivation of equal protection under the law, and deprivation of due process under the law in acts of discriminatory supremacy,” Mr. Fitzgerald says in a June 19 letter to U.S. attorney general Bill Barr, demanding federal intervention.

“It appears criminal court judges are moving people in and out of the grand jury foreman bullpen so rapidly and haphazardly,” Mr. Fitzpatrick says, “the court clerks can’t keep the paperwork straight.”

Mr. Fitzpatrick’s grievance is only partly illuminated by the irregularities suggested in appointment orders. He says the orders themselves are part of the larger scheme to wrest from the people their grand jury authority and to make grand juries pliable before police and police-state interests, with the foreman named by favor of local judges and not selected at random.

Mr. Fitzpatrick smells rotten fish in criminal court['s] treatment of his inquiry. In an irregularity, Mr. Fitzpatrick’s open records request is not acknowledged by the return of the green postcard from U.S. postal service certified service. Mr. Fitzpatrick has asked [ . . . ] the Athens postmaster, to request tracer action and to alert the U.S. postal inspector’s office.

Mr. Fitzpatrick sent his open records request via certified mail June 10. [The court]'s mailed response is postmarked June 14. It is a manila envelope containing grand jury appointment order photocopies. However, [the court provided] no cover letter in response. Lack of postal certification and lack of a written reply, Mr. Fitzpatrick says, allows it to be said that no request was made, and no answer made in response.

The irregularities in Mr. Fitzpatrick’s review require a serious look at what has occurred in judicial polity in Tennessee in the past decade. A review of existing practice strongly suggests that grand juries are multiply co-opted out of their members’ rights and authority to prosecute crimes by state actors.

Says Mr. Fitzpatrick: “The government has stripped grand juries of their ability to decide on their own to self-regulate, to act as their own independent entity. They’ve been taken over by prosecutors who are directing each and every act.

“The foreman is assisting the judge and the prosecutor, feeding the system of the police-growth industry. The foreman’s alliance with judges and prosecutors facilitates the prison-for-profit business model. I fear that the ruin of thousands of families in Tennessee can be traced back to these protocols the U.S. supreme court has outlawed in two major rulings.”

Mr. Fitzpatrick says the quirks in Hamilton County’s grand jury records are typical of problems he has unearthed in McMinn, Monroe, Davidson, Shelby and others of the state’s 95 counties.
And: Nooganomics: Grand juries under judges’ thumb; Fitzpatrick fights to restore people’s rights:
For the past decade a retired lieutenant navy commander in east-central Tennessee has been waging a one-man bid to reform grand juries under the scale-tipping thumb of criminal court judges

Walter Francis Fitzpatrick is a remarkable man whose ideas will at some point control the law in Tennessee to restore to the people their prerogatives and rights that for 100 years have been lost under an unconstitutional legal custom.

Mr. Fitzpatrick has suffered at the hands of lawless judges, sheriffs, DAs and jailers as the price he’s paid to restore a key aspect of due process rights in the state of 6.5 million people.

“While I was in the Navy I spent my time on the bridge of the ship looking forward, thinking the enemy was in front of me. Now I realizing all the time the real enemy was behind me, back here at home. Domestic enemies. People trying to change the way our government works. Treason as it was recognized when citizens attempt to operate a government that is rival and competing with the U.S. constitution and the law of the land.”

His argument in a nutshell is that the grand jury system is illegal and unconstitutional because of judicial interference. The problem is that grand juries are not properly constituted. In practice they are made up of 12 jurors randomly picked and a 13th person who is not a grand jury member but who has all the powers of a grand jury member, and that is the foreman. Judges give him what they call a “high office.”

The arguments for reform made by Mr. Fitzpatrick are consistent and developed in detail. His research of the legislative history of the grand jury says that the state is operating its grand jury system as an outlaw, in a way that is treasonous to a government of the people, by the people and for the people. The government is the constitution and all laws written in pursuance of it.

Mr. Fitzpatrick has been violated by police and judicial process because those individuals in Monroe and McMinn counties who benefit from their connections have been desperate to maintain the status quo and their place in it. Mr. Fitzpatrick effectively lives in hiding.

Mr. Fitzpatrick was convicted in a rigged trial of perjury and served 2 1/2 years in state prison on a 4 year sentence. He’s been beaten, savaged in freezing cells, slept for weeks on a concrete floor, endured humiliation as a prisoner and suspect for attempting to conduct a citizen’s arrest of a grand jury foreman in Monroe County. He was also made the object of a false flag paramilitary police operation in Madisonville, Tenn., in the matter of the purported private-militia takeover of the county courthouse. That operation was used to defame Mr. Fitzpatrick and to convict a second man in federal court who had committed no crime.

Mr. Fitzpatrick, 67, is a 6-footer who is 50 percent disabled from military service injuries. He survived a helicopter crash at a landing deck of a warship on duty in the Mideast. Mr. Fitzpatrick has appeared several times on the David Tulis show at 92.7 FM in Chattanooga and I have interviewed him informally numerous other times.

Mr. Fitzpatrick says I am the only journalist in the state who has looked into the substance of his claims. . . .

Mr. Fitzpatrick is appealing his conviction. His arguments are being handled by Knoxville attorney Van Irion. [I suspect this is a rerun of an old article.]

Law enforcement accusations against Mr. Fitzpatrick as a “sovereign citizen” are mere slander. It is officials and judges who appear to act as sovereign citizens, operating above the law or outside the law. If anything, Mr. Fitzpatrick is a loyal American, a patriot and a man whose spirit reflects Christian repentance and a common, courtly touch.

Mr. Fitzpatrick is motivated by his oath of office to uphold the constitution as a naval officer. He says he is still bound by his oath to uphold the constitution, as military men are never free from the government’s claim upon them to serve when called in an emergency.
Bonus: Nooganomics: Fitzpatrick’s illegal arrest in Monroe County:
[Link to a seven-year-old video about Fitzpatrick. :yawn: .]

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:53 pm

For the noobs: let’s say Fitzpatrick is right and the grand juries across the state are illegally constituted. BFD. Where’s the prejudice? Anyone convicted was found guilty by a petit jury beyond a reasonable doubt. So even if that permanent grand juror had this thumb on the proverbial scale at the indictment stage where the burden is probable cause, so what?

"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:23 pm

Maybenaut wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:53 pm
For the noobs: let’s say Fitzpatrick is right and the grand juries across the state are illegally constituted. BFD. Where’s the prejudice? Anyone convicted was found guilty by a petit jury beyond a reasonable doubt. So even if that permanent grand juror had this thumb on the proverbial scale at the indictment stage where the burden is probable cause, so what?
Stop being logical.

Despite his anger and being indicted by what he calls an illegal GJ, his original hatred was not over him being indicted but the GJ's refusal to indict Obama for treason and stuff.

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:35 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:23 pm
Maybenaut wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:53 pm
Stop being logical.

Despite his anger and being indicted by what he calls an illegal GJ, his original hatred was not over him being indicted but the GJ's refusal to indict Obama for treason and stuff.
I wonder if he’d be going on about the illegally constituted grand jury if the appointed foreman told him something along the lines of, “Dude, I really, really tried but couldn’t get enough of the other grand jurors to go along.”

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:48 pm

I wonder if he’d be going on about the illegally constituted grand jury if Walt was the appointed foreman? :lol:

Return to “Miscellaneous”