Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Dr. Jill Biden FLOTUS

Let's get back to normalcy. Does normalcy fit into your schedule?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Dr. Jill Biden FLOTUS

Post by RTH10260 »

The former guy getting his hands dirty? Apart from smearing ketchup all over the place and hiding classified documents :?: :blackeye:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Dr. Jill Biden FLOTUS

Post by Slim Cognito »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:10 pm Can you imagine tfg and Melania in a similar pose?
Awwww, that made me grin ear to ear.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Dr. Jill Biden FLOTUS

Post by raison de arizona »

Jill Biden @FLOTUS wrote: This year at the White House, you will find ornaments created out of the handprints and painted family portraits of military-connected children, ensuring that military and veteran families see themselves reflected in the magic of the holidays.

Beth, a military spouse who volunteered to decorate the White House, teaches us how children and families can re-create these ornaments right at home.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Dr. Jill Biden FLOTUS

Post by Frater I*I »

How refreshing it is to NOT have a Mail Order Hooker as First Lady...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Dr. Jill Biden FLOTUS

Post by Slim Cognito »

I was thinking how nice it is to have people showing off the decorations who seem genuinely overjoyed by them, vs dour Melanie who was forced to take time out of her busy day of QVC shopping to mosey through the blood red trees.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
AndyinPA
Verified:

Dr. Jill Biden FLOTUS

Post by AndyinPA »

QVC shopping? She wouldn't stoop that low.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

Dr. Jill Biden FLOTUS

AndyinPA wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:25 pm QVC shopping? She wouldn't stoop that low.
Melania had a jewelry line on QVC at one point in the past IIRC.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Dr. Jill Biden FLOTUS

Post by AndyinPA »

I remember hearing that.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
jemcanada2

Dr. Jill Biden FLOTUS

Post by jemcanada2 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:59 pm I was thinking how nice it is to have people showing off the decorations who seem genuinely overjoyed by them, vs dour Melanie who was forced to take time out of her busy day of QVC shopping to mosey through the blood red trees.
Who can forget her “fooking Christmas” rant?
MN-Skeptic

Dr. Jill Biden FLOTUS

Post by MN-Skeptic »

FLOTUS Jill Biden put a video on her Instagram page which apparently got the RWNJs (FoxNews, etc.) all up in arms. So here's a gift link to a New York Times article about the video - Who’s Afraid of a Tap Dance ‘Nutcracker’? and below I've linked to the video. Personally, I loved the video. It reminds me of the dance routines from old movies, such as what Fred Astaire would do. I love the jazz version of the music. Anyway, here's a link to the video so you can decide for yourself -
-
bob

Dr. Jill Biden FLOTUS

Post by bob »

The RWNJs have decided to attack this as too woke.

Which is fine, provided you are willing to accept that the former administration's Red Christmas was bad. Because, regardless of politics, people are still allowed to have opinions about aesthetics.
Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Dr. Jill Biden FLOTUS

Post by pipistrelle »

bob wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:43 am The RWNJs have decided to attack this as too woke.

Which is fine, provided you are willing to accept that the former administration's Red Christmas was bad. Because, regardless of politics, people are still allowed to have opinions about aesthetics.
The comments seem scripted and not entirely authentic.
Suranis

Dr. Jill Biden FLOTUS

Post by Suranis »

I think its garish, overdone and pretty forgettable. "Ugly" came into my head as well.

I'm glad the Dancers got exposure though, as they seem pretty good.
Hic sunt dracones
bob

Dr. Jill Biden FLOTUS

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:16 am The comments seem scripted and not entirely authentic.
Oh, sure. And predictably reactionary; I don't expect a RWNJ to say a kind thing about any Biden, ever.

Too also: some of the comments suggest these people have never actually seen The Nutcracker.
Image ImageImage
sugar magnolia

Dr. Jill Biden FLOTUS

Post by sugar magnolia »

I love it! Starting with my dad when I was about five, and continuing with my own daughters until they were grown, I have attended a Nutcracker performance every year. Good ones, bad ones, funny ones, ones with no dancing at all, some with all men, and some pretty weird ones. This would be up there with my favorites.

Just a couple more years and I can continue the tradition with my granddaughter.

ETA: My dad also loved Fantasia and we grew up watching it. My oldest daughter (39) mentioned the other day that she puts it on when she's studying or grading papers and needs to concentrate. My youngest daughter (35) says her 3 year old loves it even though she doesn't understand it. Amazing how much influence my dad still has on us.
sad-cafe

Dr. Jill Biden FLOTUS

Post by sad-cafe »

I love it~

Love Big Bands

Love the dancers

Love the JOY
Kendra

Dr. Jill Biden FLOTUS

Post by Kendra »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:47 pm How refreshing it is to NOT have a Mail Order Hooker as First Lady...
I was going to mention this in the Melania thread, but you've changed my mind. Fox & Friends weekend hosts were carrying on about Melania's speech to the citizens and they gushed on and on how classy she was - best FLOTUS ever! And then those meanies on the left wing media sites whined about the National Archives and stuff. Mean!
Kendra

Dr. Jill Biden FLOTUS

Post by Kendra »

Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Dr. Jill Biden FLOTUS

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:lovestruck:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona

Dr. Jill Biden FLOTUS

chris evans @notcapnamerica wrote: NEW: Christina Aguilera stars in DNC sponsored ad with First Lady Jill Biden encouraging voter registration and turnout to restore Roe v. Wade
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Dr. Jill Biden FLOTUS

Post by Slim Cognito »

:clap:
tek

Dr. Jill Biden FLOTUS

Post by tek »

As opposed to the RNC, which is going broke paying Trump's bills.

Return to “Biden Administration”