Larry Klayman

bob

Re: Larry Klayman

Post by bob »

On his radio show, Klayman's all but saying that COVID-19 is divine retribution against the Libs.

While pretending to be Jewish: "We built the pyramids." :roll:

Stein is ranting that a pastor friend of his was told by the police that he would be arrested if he held services. And that his daughter's friend received a ticket for attending a group hike.

FREEDUMB!
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Space aliens built the pyramids. :fingerwag:
For more information, read it again.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Foggy wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:16 pm
Space aliens built the pyramids. :fingerwag:
I thought it was just aliens -- you know, the jooos
bring out the tumbrils -- lots of them.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

If that was the case, I would expect there to be some mention of it in the Bible. I think the pyramids predated the Egyptian captivity and the Exodus. I could be wrong.
For more information, read it again.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

bob

Post by bob »

Foggy wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:33 pm
If that was the case, I would expect there to be some mention of it in the Bible. I think the pyramids predated the Egyptian captivity and the Exodus. I could be wrong.
You are correct.

Klayman "learned" history from the Golden Age of Hollywood.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Learned, feh, GIL makes it up as he goes along, just like he does with the law he practices.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob »

Klayman going Full Taitz: FW:
KLAYMAN AND FREEDOM WATCH FILE CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AT INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT IN THE HAGUE AGAINST CHINA
:
Lawyers and Their Clients From Foreign Nations Hit by Virus Invited to Join Action

Today, Larry Klayman, the founder, chairman and general counsel of Freedom Watch, Inc. [ . . . ] filed a criminal complaint against the People's Republic of China over its alleged criminal conduct in causing a worldwide pandemic of such a huge magnitude never witnessed in either the 20th or 21st centuries and perhaps world history. . . .

It is widely believed, based on expert analysis, that the COVID-19 virus leaked from a Chinese bioweapons facility in Wuhan, China, which also explains why the communist dictatorship initially locked down Wuhan, arrested government whistleblowers and kept the rest of the world including the United States in the dark.

Bioweapons are outlawed by various international treaties, of which China is also a signatory, and thus they are considered terrorist weapons of mass destruction, which is certainly proving to be the case here. As a result, China is neither immune from civil suit and Freedom Watch has recently brought a class action in Dallas, Texas, which had caught the attention of not just Americans but also persons around the world, but now also a criminal prosecution. Freedom Watch is being contacted by lawyers and media from around the planet; by way of example countries such as Israel, India, Sri Lanka, Poland, Turkey, Lesoto and Nigeria, to name just a few.

Klayman and Freedom Watch call on nations around the world to join this criminal complaint before the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Holland. Coincidentally, Klayman studied and attended the Hague Academy of International Law during the years he was a law student at Emory University and the University of Georgia during the mid-1970's. He is thus familiar with the procedures at The Hague.

Klayman had this to say upon filng the criminal complaint against China:
Klayman wrote:The ruthless communist Chinese regime, which persecutes and terrorizes its own people, must be held to account. It is a criminal regime, which arrogantly shrugs off its criminal responsibility by blaming the United States and the rest of the free world. I call on lawyers in nations around the world to join our effort to punish the guilty and have them thrown in prison where they belong. I also call on all persons of good intentions to join or follow and support our class action suit in Dallas, Texas, and I am actively amassing a team of lawyers to make sure that China, and not the American taxpayer, pay the bill for the human suffering and death which this rogue communist 'terrorist state' has caused. I am also assisting lawyers in other nations globally to bring similar legal actions."
P.S.: Send money.

Klayman's recycled "complaint" handwaives away the pesky fact that the United States never ratified the Rome Statute.

Bonus: KLAYMAN: SENS. BURR AND WEINSTEIN ARE THE CHAIRMAN AND A MEMBER OF THE SENATE INTEL COMMITTEE AND LIKELY ILLEGALLY RELIED ON AND USED GOV'T INTEL TO SELL STOCK!

:roll:

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Larry would do better at Kevin Arnett’s International Common Law Court of Justice https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Internati ... _and_State

:rotflmao:

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Feinstein, Weinstein, they are all jooos. And while I doubt DiFi did anything wrong, I wouldn't mind her retiring after this term so we can get a liberal in there.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Coincidentally, Klayman studied and attended the Hague Academy of International Law during the years he was a law student at Emory University and the University of Georgia during the mid-1970's. He is thus familiar with the procedures at The Hague.
:yankyank:

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:41 pm
Coincidentally, Klayman studied and attended the Hague Academy of International Law during the years he was a law student at Emory University and the University of Georgia during the mid-1970's. He is thus familiar with the procedures at The Hague.
:yankyank:
Didn't Orly Taitz, ESQ etc, also claim to be a member of the BAR in The Hague cause invitation to a congress?

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

GIL needs to being in Orly right away -- not only is she an international expert in the criminal court, she is an expert with the B.A.R. too also! :P
Taitz appeals to the International Criminal Bar
By Dr. Conspiracy on June 12, 2012 in Orly Taitz

Orly Taitz, bless her heart, has struck out plying her conspiracy theories about Barack Obama. Courts just aren’t listening to her claims about Obama having an illegitimate social-security number. With losses piling up, Taitz has appealed to the President of the International Criminal Bar, Luis del Castillo Aragón (pictured right). In an article on her web site today, Taitz posted the text of a letter [link to Taitz web site], asking for international observers for the next Presidential election. She wrote:

As a member of the International Criminal Bar I am saddened to report on intensification of complete lawlessness, complete lack of free press, unprecedented level of corruption in the high positions of power and in courts and persecutions and hounding of dissidents as myself. Many courts in the United States are becoming a complete sham.

Who knew?

Having read the ICB’s objectives, I don’t think they will be interested. Mr. Aragón may also be unhappy that Taitz omitted part of his name. Perhaps commenters here can suggest a more appropriate organization to which Taitz might appeal.
https://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/06 ... minal-bar/
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

bob

Post by bob »

FW: FOX NEWS PROFITEERING OVER CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC AKA COVID-19:
Open Letter to Fox Corp's Lachlan Murdoch and Other Networks

Via Email and Fedex

I am addressing this letter to you, as I and other conservatives and people of faith feel betrayed, misled, and manipulated by your Fox News and Fox Business Networks. This notwithstanding, I am also copying this letter to CNN, MSNBC, CNBC and other major cable and so-called major networks.

A few days ago, the President Trump was asked a "snarky" question, as Trump put it, from the low-class Jim Acosta, CNN's White House reporter, about why he had allegedly downplayed the coronavirus when it first came to light publicly. President Trump, annoyed at the usual swipe by Acosta, replied that he did not want to cause panic among the citizenry.

In fact, President Trump did the right thing at the time. And today his optimism, coupled with real action to defeat the virus, is gradually restoring confidence that the United States will win this war against an unseen killer. To this end, people are adjusting to the new reality and even the stock market is rebounding somewhat, after losing over 30 percent of its value in the first month of this crisis.

But in contrast with the president's calm and steady demeanor, is your network and the other "whorish" opportunistic purveyors of panic and fear who occupy space on cable transmissions. The conduct of your network along with CNN and NBC and the others is more than despicable, with hosts jacking up fear and panic to increase viewership and thus increase advertising dollars. It is no wonder that these hosts sport big smiles on their faces, as money is flowing like cheap wine into Fox News and its sister network Fox Business, while the populace is left with less than crumbs to feed their families and make ends meet, not to mention potential health costs. Undoubtedly, with coffers filled with cash at the expense of ordinary Americans, these hosts anticipate that they will get hefty raises in the near future.

Just yesterday, it was indeed widely reported how your corporation is the number one television network profiting from the COVID-19 pandemic for profit. . . .

To accomplish this despicable and sinister objective, most notable and offensive are the chyrons and charts which Fox News and, now following suit, the other 24/7 cable networks showcase particularly on the right-hand portion of the television screen, which show Americans dying by the second, in real time! Why is this necessary other than to cause panic and fear and thus jingle the change for your network with increased viewership, which like Judas is selling out to advertisers and profiting over this deadly tragedy.

My clients and I have had issues and continue to have serious issues with Fox News, as many have been banned and blacklisted from the network because of their honest and strong views. While your network, however despicable when it was run under auspices of the serial female sexual harassment abuser Roger Ailes, at least at one time it had a conservative tilt, today, under your so-called leadership, more and more it talks out of both sides of its mouth and is moving left. That is your choice, but notwithstanding destroying your brand, the viewers, who have been loyal to the network, are confused and many angry. Even President Trump, who has been highly critical of the new "two-faced" Fox News, has lost confidence in your reporting, save for a few of your hosts which you have not as yet fired for obvious fear of losing advertising dollars.

However, the latest to bite the dust is Trish Regan, while anti-Trump haters such as Chris Wallace, Juan Williams, Andrew Napolitano and Arthel Neville, just a few of your leftist "darlings," increasingly rule the school at Fox News and Fox Business. It is likely that Lou Dobbs and Jeanine Pirro will soon also be gone. Hannity will remain, for now, due to his ratings, however unfortunate given the dishonest, contrived and canned crap he spews each evening with the same juvenile, intellectually limited, insultingly "monotonous" and arrogant monologues, not to mention his overused, shopworn, adoring and fawning guests, who are just happy to be given a megaphone.

Today, Fox News and its sister network Fox Business Network are little different than your dishonest competitors and indeed your profiteering over the current COVID-19 tragedy is the most despicable if not evil of all!

I no longer stay tuned to Fox News and its sister network. It makes me sick, ironic given the current pandemic which threatens all of us.

On behalf of the American people and in the public interest, I demand that this exploitive and disgusting profiteering cease and desist, as it is severely harming the emotional and financial well-being of the nation, while you and the similar money changers on the other 24/7 cable networks in particular tragically line their own pockets with the people's gold.

Today is April 1, 2020, but your exploitive and greedy conduct during this national and worldwide pandemic is no joke! Your motto, "Fair and Balanced," no longer applies! A more apt byline should be "We Jingle the Change!"
:roll: :mememe: :yankyank:

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Larry has client(s)? :?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

GIL has clients like he has "staff".
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:13 pm
GIL has clients like he has "staff".
Or an "office."

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

He who is running fundraising pushes by suing China and others over COVID is complaining about Fox profiteering?
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

bob

Post by bob »

Northland10 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:59 pm
He who is running fundraising pushes by suing China and others over COVID is complaining about Fox profiteering?
Luckily, I've been price-gouging my stock of irony meters.

bob

Post by bob »

Ob. WND: The virus: What did the Deep State know, and when did they know it?:
Exclusive: Larry Klayman advises other nations on holding the Chicoms accountable

Lawyers from around the globe are contacting me by the hour wanting guidance on how they can bring similar class actions, as well as join our criminal case at The Hague. As just a few examples, I have heard from Indian, French, Italian, Sri Lankan, Polish, Turkish, Nigerian, Ugandan, Lesothoan and many other legal counselors around the planet.
'rats to Klayman: his grift has gone international; imagine what he'll charge these suckers for his "wisdom."

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Well, hopefully at a minimum he will be able to help those hapless Nigerians get their dead relative's ill-gotten gains out of the country.

bob

Post by bob »

So Loomer and Klayman Freedom Watch appealed the dismissal of their case against The Tech. (Loomer, etc., alleged these private entities violated their First Amendment rights; the district court said, "Wut? Nah.")

Loomer/Klayman did raise a novel issue: they alleged D.C.'s law against political-viewpoint discrimination applied to them. (Political viewpoint is not a protected class under federal law; it is debatable whether analogous state law would be constitutional.) The trial court sidestepped the constitutional issue, and ruled the law applied only the physical places of public accommodation, like restaurants and hotels.

The Chamber of Commerce and National Federal of Independent Business filed an amicus brief agreeing with the trial court.

Klayman may have backed into an oral-argument worthy claim.
Oral argument in this case in the D.C. Cir. is set for April 15, before Rogers (a Big Dog nominee), Griffith (Dubya), and Randolph (GHWB).

The D.C. Cir. ordered that oral arguments be done by teleconference. (Or that cases be submitted without argument, or postponed.)

bob

Post by bob »

FW: BREAKING: INT'L CRIMINAL COURT PROCESSES FREEDOM WATCH COMPLAINT V. CHINA! SUPPORT FREEDOM WATCH!

This is Rondeau-esque: politely FOAD'ing Klayman is newsworthy!

Klayman also says "he" filed a class-action lawsuit ... in Israel. :think:

Klayman says he has around 700 class members, around a third of which are Asian Americans. :roll:

P.S.: Send money.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

His senility index seems to be on the rise (imho). :brickwallsmall:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

In the appeal of his endless 2006 case against Judicial Watch, Klayman and his attorney had previously requested and received a 30-day extension. Later, before the brief was due, his attorney withdrew, and a new attorney made an appearance. He is now requesting a 60 day extension.

JW is not pleased and objected. They pointed out all of the new cases (including the class actions ones) he filed during the 30-day extension.

The Docket
02/04/2020 Open Document PER CURIAM ORDER [1826973] ORDERED that the motion to dismiss be referred to the merits panel to which this appeal is assigned. FURTHER ORDERED that the motion for summary affirmance be denied. Because the court has determined that summary disposition is not in order, the Clerk is instructed to calendar this case for presentation to a merits panel. Before Judges: Henderson, Srinivasan and Katsas. [19-7105] [Entered: 02/04/2020 02:01 PM]
02/11/2020 Open Document CLERK'S ORDER [1828156] filed setting briefing schedule: APPELLANT Brief due 03/23/2020. APPELLEE Brief due on 04/22/2020. APPELLANT Reply Brief due 05/13/2020. DEFERRED APPENDIX due 05/20/2020. Final Briefs due 06/03/2020. [19-7105] [Entered: 02/11/2020 05:22 PM]
03/05/2020 Open Document UNOPPOSED MOTION [1832072] to extend time to file brief to 04/22/2020 filed by Larry Elliott Klayman [Service Date: 03/05/2020 ] Length Certification: 279 Words. [19-7105] (Klayman, Larry) [Entered: 03/05/2020 05:55 PM]
03/09/2020 Open Document CLERK'S ORDER [1832479] filed granting appellant's motion to extend time [1832072-2], The following revised briefing schedule will now apply: APPELLANT Brief due 04/22/2020. APPELLEE Brief due on 05/22/2020. APPELLANT Reply Brief due 06/12/2020. DEFERRED APPENDIX due 06/19/2020. Final Briefs due 07/06/2020. [19-7105] [Entered: 03/09/2020 12:31 PM]
04/03/2020 Open Document ENTRY OF APPEARANCE [1836756] filed by John T. Szymkowicz and co-counsel J.P. Szymkowicz on behalf of Appellant Larry Elliott Klayman. [19-7105] (Szymkowicz, John) [Entered: 04/03/2020 03:43 PM]
04/03/2020 Open Document ENTRY OF APPEARANCE [1836757] filed by J.P. Szymkowicz and co-counsel John T. Szymkowicz on behalf of Appellant Larry Elliott Klayman. [19-7105] (Szymkowicz, John) [Entered: 04/03/2020 03:45 PM]
04/03/2020 Open Document MOTION [1836760] to extend time to file brief to 06/22/2020 filed by Larry Elliott Klayman (Service Date: 04/03/2020 by Clerk, CM/ECF NDA) Length Certification: 978 Words. [19-7105] (Szymkowicz, John) [Entered: 04/03/2020 03:50 PM]
04/03/2020 Open Document NOTICE [1836795] to withdraw attorney Kip D. Nelson filed by Larry Elliott Klayman (Service Date: 04/03/2020 by CM/ECF NDA) Length Certification: 75 words. [19-7105]--[Edited 04/06/2020 by LMF] (Nelson, Kip) [Entered: 04/03/2020 05:16 PM]
04/07/2020 Open Document RESPONSE IN OPPOSITION [1836982] to motion to extend time [1836760-2] filed by Paul J. Orfanedes, Judicial Watch, Inc., Thomas J. Fitton and Christopher Farrell [Service Date: 04/07/2020 by CM/ECF NDA] Length Certification: 1574 words or 141 lines on 8 pages. [19-7105] (Driscoll, Richard) [Entered: 04/07/2020 09:31 AM]
04/07/2020 Open Document REPLY [1837182] filed by Larry Elliott Klayman to response [1836982-2] [Service Date: 04/07/2020 by CM/ECF NDA] Length Certification: 1,074 Words. [19-7105] (Szymkowicz, John) [Entered: 04/07/2020 05:16 PM]
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

bob

Post by bob »

It is like 10 pages argument followed by 70 pages of exhibits showing Klayman's wasting judicial resources.

It contains some nuggets of Klayman's latest crapracting, but even I grow weary of keeping track every suit of his.

Return to “Miscellaneous”