Larry Klayman

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: Larry Klayman

Post by Orlylicious »

:P

Avatar: Young Joe Biden! The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
bob

Post by bob »

Coral Gables Art Cinema has canceled a Thursday afternoon screening of a new film documentary from George Zimmerman’s perspective on the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.
:fingerwag: :

Klayman's site: Lawsuit filed for $ 670,000 over "The Trayvon Hoax" film screening cancelation by Coral Gables Art Cinema:
Highway 61 Entertainment LLC has filed a lawsuit for $ 670,000 in damages against Coral Gables Art Cinema and the City of Coral Gables in Miami-Dade County in Florida. The lawsuit stems from the December 5, 2019 cancelation of Highway 61's film screening of its best-selling documentary: The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud that Divided America. The lawsuit is "for breach of contract, as well as for tortious interference for illegal cancelation of a theater Rental Agreement contract that was signed and paid for in advance, causing Highway 61 considerable financial harm, harm to its reputation, and harm to its potential to capitalize and benefit from considerable local and national media who had confirmed RSVP to the event."

The Highway 61 lawsuit also alleges that Coral Gables Art Cinema co-executive Director Brenda Moe defamed and disparaged Highway 61 and Gilbert by telling Miami CBS-4, "Gilbert never had a contract and never told them the title of the film." Moe also falsely claimed to The Daily Dot "no transaction had been made" when in fact she knew there was a signed Rental Agreement that was fully paid in advance. The City of Coral Gables is included in the lawsuit in part because, according to Brenda Moe, the mayor of Coral Gables, city council members, and the city attorney had demanded cancelation of the event less than 24 hours before the film screening.

Highway 61 is represented by Boca Raton attorney and former U.S. Department of Justice prosecutor and trial attorney Larry Klayman.
The (state) complaint alleges breach of contract and tortuous :roll: interference. ("Curiously," no defamation claim, contrary to the presser's language.)

No explanation as to how around $1300 in (alleged) actual damages turned into a prayer for $670k.

Curious if either defendant will remove to federal court.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

:mememe: KKKlayman mathTM Pat Pend kinda like KKKlayman and Orly LawTM Pat Pend ONLY in their fetid imaginations.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Curious if either defendant will remove to federal court.
Not removable. The defendants have been sued in their home venue, so cannot remove based on diversity. 28 U.S.C. 1441(b)(2).
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Orlylicious wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:30 pm :P

Perhaps they should consult with Terry Trussell on this...

Oh, wait...
Notorial Dissent

Patagoniagirl wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:35 am
Orlylicious wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:30 pm :P

Perhaps they should consult with Terry Trussell on this...

Oh, wait...
Ouija Board, crystal ball???????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

He started the process to set this up a week before the event (well, 1.5 weeks but that contained Thanksgiving)? If I were to take the conspiracy mind set, I would be thinking he set this up to intentionally fail in some way so he could play the victim card.
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
bob

Post by bob »

That "citizens grand jury" is going to be bizzy! May take the whole weekend at the Denny's in Beverly Hills!
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

President of Freedom watch Larry Klayman better tell Secretary of F W Larry Klayman to get on with it, endorsed by VP Larry Klayman and members of the Board Larry Klayman, Larry Klayman and Larry Klayman.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
bob

Post by bob »

WND: Ken Starr rides again: Look out, Mr. President!:
Exclusive: Larry Klayman responds to naming of 'accomplished loser' to Trump legal team
Oh, the irony. Continuing:
I do not hold it against Starr or Dershowitz that they provided legal defense to very bad people, but what I do question is why it was necessary to allow Starr in particular to be legal counsel at the impeachment trial – for a number of reasons:

First, Starr is the one who triggered the impeachment of President Bill Clinton, giving fodder to Democrats who want to say that this contrived and phony impeachment of President Trump is somehow justified. Just look at what the president's lawyer hypocritically did to Clinton, they will spew.

Second, Starr is not suited to wage a strong defense if the past is a prologue. He is a weak-kneed appellate lawyer who does not know how to try cases, much less take strong positions. During the Clinton years, he was eaten up alive by the Clintons' lawyer David Kendall of Williams & Connolly, who handed Starr's head to him on a plate. And, what Starr triggered did not even succeed in getting Slick Willy convicted.

[ * * * ]

Fourth, Starr is almost universally disliked by the left, center and right. To the left he tried, however incompetently, to bring down President Clinton, and to the right he is an "accomplished loser." The middle sees him as simply a fool. I share the views of the right and middle, my having tried to help Starr during the Clinton years and he having thought himself too holier than thou and "Republican establishment pure "to take me up on the offer, before he and his "high flying staff," which included now Justice Brett Kavanaugh, went down in flames.
Translation: Klayman's still bitter that Starr shrouded Klayman during the Big Dog's impeachment.
Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Shit. Please do something! Fast!

I find myself agreeing with GIL Klayman about Starr. (I would also have mentioned the shit show he managed at Baylor.)
bob

Post by bob »

Sterngard Friegen wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:55 pmI find myself agreeing with GIL Klayman about Starr.
:swoon: (Blind squirrels semi-daily finding truffle clocks, and all that.)
I would also have mentioned the shit show he managed at Baylor.
Klayman did, briefly; I snipped it because it interrupted Klayman's obvious sour grapes. But, "for completeness":
Klayman wrote:Here is what the venomous leftist Fake News outlet CNBC had to say about President Trump's selections, not wasting a beat to trash our commander in chief by linking him to Jeffrey Epstein and O.J. Simpson, and indirectly and falsely portraying him as a sexual predator. . . . . "More recently, Starr lost his job as president of Baylor University, and soon quit as chancellor and law professor, after claims that the Texas school had grossly botched its handling of cases where female students said they were raped or sexually abused."

Third, Starr lacks the courage of his own convictions, pun intended. After he was accused of covering up sexual harassment scandals as the chancellor of Baylor University, where he sought "exile" after the Lewinsky fiasco, he later apologized to the Clintons for even his failed work as independent counsel.
Notorial Dissent

Stern, even a stopped/broken clock is right once in a while. Statistics and the balance of the universe demands it. Doesn't mean it is statistically significant, just that it happened.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

So it turns out I missed some of the details of the Klayman Zimmerman conspiracy theory.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... fense.html

Turns out J did claim to be D at some point. Does seem like one possible explanation is that Crump and the Trayvon family knew she wasn’t who she claimed to be and prepared a false statement for her to read. How the defense missed this remains a mystery to me.
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Drudge, now Fox News... where's a grifter like GIL going next? One America makes no money, WND is on life support... Breitbart won't take him, will they? No Mark Levin, Hannity or El Rushbo. Corsi is such a dope he got fired from Infowars, right? So not even Infowars for GIL. What a shame.

Fox News GIL.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar: Young Joe Biden! The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
bob

Post by bob »

Orlylicious wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:35 pm Drudge, now Fox News...
Yeah, Klayman has been down on FOX for a while now. Some jerk* likes to "remind" Klayman (read: Klayman's followers) that Klayman has been banned from FOX. And that FOX beat him in court. It is just Klayman's petty sour grapes.

Klayman also hilariously got himself dumped by Newsmax, so there's not even that for him.

* :-
Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Maybe we should tip Rharon off that's he's available, he'd be a huge get for her. Big step up for the P&E from Cody and OPOVV and pretty much where GIL belongs. :towel: :lol:
bob

Post by bob »

Typical Klayman: his paperthrowing was ineffectual, so he takes credit for what others did.
bob

Post by bob »

TL,DR: Free speech for he, but not for thee!

Klayman's complaint, purportedly filed in Florida state court (and seeks less than $75k, to avoid federal removal).

Klayman haz madz about this October 2019 Wonkette article, specifically:
Empaneling fake grand juries is one of Klayman's favorite hobbies, after sexual harassment and filing bullshit lawsuits.
Klayman strenuously denies that sexual harassment is one of his hobbies, let alone one of his favorite ones. :fingerwag:

(Wonkette, of course, is referring to Klayman's D.C. bar proceedings wherein discipline is being sought against Klayman for his "unethical behavior" concerning a former female client of his.)

Klayman also is unhappy with this:
You may remember Mr. Superlawyer Klayman from some of his greatest hits, such as suing all the black people, trying to subpoena Bill Clinton's penis
Klayman denies suing every black person. :roll: Klayman also -- and I kid you not -- denies trying to subpoena the Big Dog's penis. :brickwallsmall:

Klayman also denies being a white supremacist, a grifter, and batshit crazy. Or that his vanity radio show in an incoherent rant full of conspiracy fantasies.

Klayman also takes umbrage with the July 2019 Wonkette article about the D.C. bar proceedings, specifically, it labeling him as a stalker.

Wonkette is looking counsel (specifically, local counsel).
Sterngard Friegen

Since GIL Klayman has made himself a public figure he doesn't have an ice cube's chance in hell.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Notorial Dissent

:confused:
Sterngard Friegen wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:06 pm Since GIL Klayman has made himself a public figure spectacle he doesn't have an ice cube's chance in hell.
FIFU, hell is where he belongs. One of these days, soon I hope, he is going to sue the wrong person and they are going to take him apart, and they are going to leave little gobs of him all over the court room floor.
bob

Post by bob »

Klayman also denies being a white supremacist, a grifter, and batshit crazy. Or that his vanity radio show in an incoherent rant full of conspiracy fantasies.
GMTA!:

("JLC" wrote the October 2019 piece that's the focus of Klayman's case.)
bob

Post by bob »

Ob. Wonkette: No, Wonkette's Not Giving Larry Klayman $75,000, LARRY.:
Larry Klayman, he's this lawyer. As he explains in his lawsuit against me, your editrix, personally, he is a very famous man, a public figure even, and I, your editrix, have committed defamation most foul by saying he seemed, based on (not his first) bar disciplinary proceedings, not to be a very good lawyer. He also seemed, based on his saying Obama administration employees were Barack's "white slaves," and based on his suing Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Louis Farrakhan, and Black Lives Matter, for "starting a race war," to be some flavor of white supremacist. He also seemed, based on those disciplinary proceedings, to have sexually harassed a woman. (I said "harassed," but Larry Klayman, in his lawsuit against me, added [sexually] before harassed in the excerpt from my story, because he is so "honest.")

Also, I let Jamie laugh at him some. And she DID say "sexually" harassed, which I wouldn't have said because it was romantic harassment (and definitely stalking), but she's the First Amendment attorney, not me, so I let it ride.
More, as the kids say, is at the link. E.g.:
Does Wonkette misrepresent facts and persons in the news? Swing and a miss! While we certainly have opinions, and are allowed to, being opinion writers and all, we actually do NOT misrepresent facts and persons in the news. That's the guy who writes news saying he can indict and arrest Barack Obama, everyone else, and, most recently, Robert Mueller.
And: How To Empty Your Bowels Every Morning. This Surgeon Tells You How! Tabs, Wed., Jan. 29, 2020:
I hope we'll prevail against the guy who sued President Barack Obama, Louis Farrakhan, Eric Holder, Al Sharpton and Black Lives Matter for starting a race war (or as we waggishly put it, "all the black people"), and who called all the people who worked in the Obama administration "his white slaves" (which in our opinion, along with a whole host of other evidence, sounds like white supremacy!), and who was the subject of a HARROWING disciplinary proceeding for which we read all 185 pages including the footnotes, and in which we learned this:
[He] files nine-page single-spaced motions that are repetitive, rambling, and ELEVEN MONTHS LATE, and also he lies flagrantly about really disprovable things like whining that he was not ALLOWED to have discovery when the judge invited him to move for discovery and then he fucked off and never even did it but he still said he'd been denied discovery?" because again, we are Not A Lawyer. But it seems like those would make Klayman -- who is currently representing such luminaries as Jerome Corsi and Laura Loomer as well as convening a "citizens grand jury" to indict and arrest Robert Mueller -- bad at his chosen profession.
Gee, wouldn't it be weird if the complaint only included that last sentence?

Also we don't live in Los Angeles, you putz. We live in Montana, where we moved five years ago to marry our husband and bear our heiress!

Also also, it's weird that he DID include THIS:
*Nota bene, Wonkette believes that Sataki's fleeing Klayman's car and seeking refuge from his rage and unwanted advances shows that Klayman's behavior qualifies as "stalking," per the Department of Justice, which defines it as "engaging in a course of conduct directed at a specific person that would cause a reasonable person to fear for his or her safety or the safety of others or suffer substantial emotional distress." Go sue someone else, LARRY.
If he's suing us all the time, when will he find time to sue his own mom?

Your Wonkette, as Larry Klayman helpfully explains, runs on donations only. If you're so inspired, won't you click the thing?
Sterngard Friegen

Does Wonkette not know about Klayman's grossly inappropriate behavior with his children while allegedly bathing them?

Return to “Miscellaneous”