Larry Klayman

Sterngard Friegen

Re: Larry Klayman

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:45 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:22 pm
In re GIL and his alleged bad behavior with a client, the hearing before the Board of Professional Responsibility has been scheduled.

November 21, 2019 at 2:00 P.M.:

IN RE LARRY E. KLAYMAN, Board Docket No. 17-BD-063

This is the case for the July report from the Hearing Committee, not the one that was just argued in front of the DC Court of Appeals.

On the upcoming hearing, the hearing committee recommended suspension for 33 months and a fitness requirement. I expect the board to release their report in February and the Court of Appeals holding their hearing 1.5 years later. By that time his first case may have finally resulted in a 90 day suspension (though his 2006 case against JW will still be going).
Ooh ooh ooh. I'll be in Charlottesville then. If it's open to the public I could be BOTG. How do I find out?

realist

Post by realist » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:23 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:45 pm
Northland10 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:22 pm
In re GIL and his alleged bad behavior with a client, the hearing before the Board of Professional Responsibility has been scheduled.

November 21, 2019 at 2:00 P.M.:

IN RE LARRY E. KLAYMAN, Board Docket No. 17-BD-063

This is the case for the July report from the Hearing Committee, not the one that was just argued in front of the DC Court of Appeals.

On the upcoming hearing, the hearing committee recommended suspension for 33 months and a fitness requirement. I expect the board to release their report in February and the Court of Appeals holding their hearing 1.5 years later. By that time his first case may have finally resulted in a 90 day suspension (though his 2006 case against JW will still be going).
Ooh ooh ooh. I'll be in Charlottesville then. If it's open to the public I could be BOTG. How do I find out?
Pick me up on the way. :-D
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:41 pm

:thumbs:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:41 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:45 pm
I think they may be open. You could even be boots on the internet again as they live stream. In person would seem a better choice, IMHO.

https://www.dcbar.org/attorney-discipli ... r-oral.cfm
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:40 pm

Renew America*: Beware of the "Never Trumpers"!

Executive summary: Klayman has a naughty list, those "who must be peacefully and legally be neutered before they wound the president further":

1. George Conway
2. Andrew Napolitano
3a. Ann Coulter
3b. Matt Drudge
4. Matt Schlapp**
5. Chris Wallace

* Newsmax's redheaded stepsibling, apparently.

** "Who???" most people will ask. ACU prez (who hosts CPAC); Klayman's still bitter about being baned from it.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:42 pm

Right off the top of my head I can think of a dozen, who are doing a lot more damage and all are within his immediate circle. Sucks to be GIL, inconsequential, impotent, and a total unknown outside of his little clique of bottom feeders.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:00 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:42 pm
Right off the top of my head I can think of a dozen, who are doing a lot more damage and all are within his immediate circle. Sucks to be GIL, inconsequential, impotent, and a total unknown outside of his little clique of bottom feeders.
ND, you are seriously one of the funniest people I've ever had the pleasure to read, thank you always! :rotflmao:

Matt Schlapp is well known in GOP circles, he worked for Shrub. His wife Mercy worked in Donald's comms dungeon for a couple years before going to the re-elect. She's even more obnoxious than Matt.

Mercedes Schlapp is an American lobbyist and columnist. From September 2017 to July 2019, she served as White House Director of Strategic Communications in the Trump administration. Since July 2019, she has worked on the Trump 2020 re-election campaign. Wikipedia
Born: December 27, 1972 (age 46 years), Miami, FL
Nationality: American
Spouse: Matt Schlapp (m. 2002)

Meet the Schlapps, Washington’s Trump-Era ‘It Couple’
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/30/us/p ... trump.html

One of his many idiotic interviews. This is when Matt says SOROS is paying for the caravans. :cantlook:
Matt Schlapp Covers Just About Every Right-Wing Conspiracy in Unhinged CNN Appearance

For those of you fortunate enough not to know who Matt Schlapp is, allow me to ruin your day.

Schlapp, a right-wing media commentator and former advisor to President George W. Bush, is what would happen if you took every doughy conservative cable news pundit, put them in a blender, hit “frappe,” and poured the resulting effluvium into a vaguely human-shaped mould. He is a bad person with bad opinions, and whenever he goes on TV to blabber about how great Donald Trump is, he ends up saying incredibly stupid, embarassing things. (Oh, and his wife Mercedes is Trump’s communications director.)

Which brings us to Schlapp’s Monday morning appearance on CNN’s New Day—which was essentially eight minutes of host Alisyn Camerota heroically attempting to contain his increasingly unhinged outbursts, like a parent resigned to ride out their toddler’s particularly rough temper tantrum.

Asked to clarify what Trump meant when he claimed that people in California were “rioting” over sanctuary cities, Schlapp admitted he didn’t know specifically what Trump was talking about (hint: because it’s totally made up) and pivoted instead to the caravan of Central American asylum seekers crossing into Mexico en route to the United States—whom Trump claimed this weekend were trying to enter the U.S. so the Democrats could give them “luxury cars.”
https://splinternews.com/matt-schlapp-c ... 1829906268

Photo: Legendary Hattie McDaniel reacting to Donald & Pals, including #Birthers, and to what's going on in the USA.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

bob

Post by bob » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:12 pm

Klayman's site: Jackie Beard Robinson to Appeal Arbitration Ruling Concerning Melissa Gorga, Andy Cohen, NBC, Bravo and Others Over Alleged Defamation:
JAMS Arbitration Service Sat On Preliminary Motion to Dismiss by Defendants for Almost A Year and Then Issued Allegedly Willfully False or Grossly Negligent Findings Shielding Defendants from Being Held Liable for Defaming Mrs. Robinson

Today, an arbitrator for the arbitration service JAMS, which large mega-entertainment companies like to insert into their so-called releases as they are inclined to protect large vested interests in order to secure more corporate clientele, after about one year after the case was referred to JAMS by a federal court, issued an allegedly dishonest or grossly negligent decision dismissing the claims filed by Jackie Beard Robinson in this widely publicized lawsuit.

Larry Klayman, Ms. Robinson's legal counsel had this to say in reaction to this decision:
It is unconscionable that the arbitrator engaged in delay for about nine months to write an intellectually dishonest opinion, and then dismissed my client's claims with little to no factual and indeed patently wrong legal reasoning. Mrs. Robinson allegedly had been falsely defamed by Melissa Gorga and the other defendants on national and international television for having stolen merchandise from the joint venture between Mrs. Robinson and Ms. Gorga, the so-called star of the Housewives of New Jersey.

We will now appeal the ruling by a federal court to refer the lawsuit which I filed as early as December 26, 2017, for Mrs. Robinson in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida to JAMS, as this case belongs in federal court, not the ethically challenged and conflicted JAMS, which the multi-trillion dollar entertainment industry effectively has in its 'hip pocket.' We will also be pursuing other legal actions to seek redress for this willfully false or grossly negligent arbitration ruling.

The defendant's motion to dismiss was filed November 15, 2018, almost a year ago and this outrageous delay in reaching JAMS decision speaks for itself. Only when Mrs. Robinson pushed for a ruling after about nine months of delay by the arbitrator, was one issued. Notably, JAMS demanded full payment for the arbitrator's 'services,' before releasing the decision, suggesting that it knew that the decision was unfavorable to Mrs. Robinson. And, even when Mrs. Robinson paid the money 'up front,' JAMS then again delayed releasing it again with apparently bogus excuses, all suggesting nefarious conduct.

JAMS and its arbitrator have been put on notice to retain all documents concerning this matter as they will be requested in later legal proceedings.

Once again, the 'little guy,' in this case Mrs. Robinson, is cast aside by the wealthy rich and famous establishment vested interests who butter their collective bread at the expense of ordinary people. The ruling by JAMS's arbitrator was simply dishonest or grossly negligent and this will be proven in further proceedings. Justice will be done in the end!
Executive summary: Representing a Real Housewife, Klayman sued Hollywood for defamation (natch); there was an arbitration clause, so there it went; Klayman lost in arbitration; Klayman will "appeal" to federal court (which is allowed but basically futile); Klayman threatens to sue the arbitrator for Wrongful Ruling Against Larry E. Klayman.

TL;DR: Klayman's pissing good money after bad, what else is new?

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:24 pm

Off Topic
I've got an arbitration coming up. In the contract between the parties, it says if there are any disputes they will use JAMS. I personally dislike JAMS. It's run by a bunch of retired judges who have decided to charge high professional fees for the arbitrators and then add a 12% fee on top of that for JAMS. So the fees escalate quickly. Other alternate dispute resolution services charge "all in" fees.

One provision common to all alternate dispute resolution services is that they require fees up front, especially when there is a dispositive motion pending. So GIL is -- as usual -- wrong.

If there was a delay it was probably because JAMS was waiting for Mr. Green :mrgreen: to arrive.

As for an appeal, unless it's in the agreement, he won't get one. The party who won the arbitration can now petition for judgment on the award. The grounds for not entering the judgment are typically very narrow -- failure to consider all the evidence or corruption of the arbitrator or the arbitration process. Taking a long time, especially when waiting for Mr. Green, is not "corruption."

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:03 am

GIL being wrong is nothing new, unusual, or surprising. Neither is him losing. Whole lotta wahh goin' on. Wonder how much he will end up needlessly costing his client?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:05 am

So Klayman "explains" that YouTube suspended his account because Joel Gilbert (on Klayman's channel) employed hate speech regarding Trayvon Martin. Klayman sent a sternly worded email to Google saying he was going to sue it and the Bidens. Because the Bidens forced Google to shut down Klayman's site. :roll: Google buckled and restored Klayman's account. :roll: But Klayman vowed to sue the Bidens and indite them in a citizens grand jury. :yankyank:

(Nb.: Klayman titled this episode "Bidens SUED by Klayman"; not "Klayman brags about his desire to sue the Bidens.")

Klayman then tells his tale of woe with JAMS. JAMS wanted to be paid $10.5k before releasing its decision; Klayman sent a sternly worded letter ... and then paid the $10.5k. And then badmouthed the decision. :roll:

(And then Jackie Beard Robinson rapid fires whines. :yawn: )

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:27 am

JAMS COMPREHENSIVE ARBITRATION RULES & PROCEDURES
Rule 31. Fees
(a) Each Party shall pay its pro rata share of JAMS fees and expenses as set forth in the JAMS fee schedule in effect at the time of the commencement of the Arbitration, unless the Parties agree on a different allocation of fees and expenses. JAMS’ agreement to render services is jointly with the Party and the attorney or other representative of the Party in the Arbitration. The non-payment of fees may result in an administrative suspension of the case in accordance with Rule 6(c).

Rule 6. Preliminary and Administrative Matters
(c) If, at any time, any Party has failed to pay fees or expenses in full, JAMS may order the suspension or termination of the proceedings. JAMS may so inform the Parties in order that one of them may advance the required payment. If one Party advances the payment owed by a non-paying Party, the Arbitration shall proceed, and the Arbitrator may allocate the non-paying Party’s share of such costs, in accordance with Rules 24(f) and 31(c). An administrative suspension shall toll any other time limits contained in these Rules or the Parties’ Agreement.
https://www.jamsadr.com/rules-comprehen ... bitration/

(JAMS - Judicial arbitration mediation services)

bob

Post by bob » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:32 pm

bob wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:05 am
So Klayman "explains" that YouTube suspended his account because Joel Gilbert (on Klayman's channel) employed hate speech regarding Trayvon Martin. Klayman sent a sternly worded email to Google saying he was going to sue it and the Bidens. Because the Bidens forced Google to shut down Klayman's site. :roll: Google buckled and restored Klayman's account. :roll: But Klayman vowed to sue the Bidens and indite them in a citizens grand jury.
Klayman's site: Klayman Sues Bidens and Campaign for Tortious Interference With YouTube:
[On Friday], Larry Klayman, a former federal prosecutor and the founder of Freedom Watch, Inc., and before that Judicial Watch, sued Joe and Hunter Biden and others for tortuously interfering with Freedom Watch's Google/YouTube account. Embedded below is the complaint, which is self-explanatory.

Klayman issued this statement upon filing the complaint:
It's simple! Joe and Hunter Biden will be held personally accountable for their illegal actions. Who else but yours truly would sue them head on, and not take the easy way out by just amassing more documents of their misdeeds, as Judicial Watch, the group which I conceived of and founded, now mostly does. Documents in and of themselves do not bring about justice, as conservatives and others who believe in the rule of law and the Constitution had sadly learned. They may get you on Fox News, but accomplish little else.
The complaint was filed in Florida state court (Palm Beach County) and seeks between $15k and $75k in damages; an attempt to plead the state court's jurisdictional requirements yet while trying to avoid removal to federal court.

To explain the self-explanatory complaint: The Bidens, Biden's campaign, and a staffer allegedly interfered with Klayman's relationship with YouTube, i.e., YouTube temporarily shut down Klayman's channel because the Bidens, etc., pressured it do so:

E.g.:
Plaintiff Klayman was forced to threaten YouTube with litigation in order to have Freedom Watch’s account restored on October 3, 2019, and in his correspondence with the legal counsel for YouTube Mr. Klayman attributed his broadcast statements about the Bidens, which had been posted on Freedom Watch’s YouTube channel, as the reason for the suspension. In response, legal counsel for YouTube neither directly nor explicitly denied Mr. Klayman’s assertion, thereby confirming, validating and effectively admitting it.
Indirect confirmation!!!

Klayman's nastygram to YouTube is an exhibit:
Klayman wrote:Yesterday, Google/Youtube suspended our entire You Tube account and removed all of Freedom Watch’s conservative
and other content over criticism on my weekly radio show, “Special Prosecutor with Larry Klayman,” of former Vice
President Biden and his son Hunter Biden, regarding their apparent bribery Ukranian bribery scandal. During this
broadcast on Radio America, I stated that the Bidens would be brought before a citizens grand jury and I would seek their
indictment.

Notwithstanding the pending case now before the DC Circuit, if Freedom Watch’s YouTube account is not immediately
restored, I will be forced to move the DC Circuit to remand the case for discovery over this latest anti-competitive and
discriminatory action, likely taken in concert with all of the defendants as a restraint of trade among other causes of action,
and also to file a new legal action.

It is clear that this total suspension was the result of pressure from the Biden presidential campaign (and Democrat
pressure on Google/You Tube), notwithstanding the defendants' own leftist pro-Democrat inclinations.

I ask that all of you take appropriate action to have our Google/YouTube account restored immediately to mitigate the
damage which has already been caused and inflicted on Freedom Watch and me.

Please advise IMMEDIATELY how your clients intend to proceed, before I am otherwise forced to take swift legal action.
"Curiously," YouTube's indirect-confirmation response is not included as an exhibit. :think:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:48 pm

Hard to include something that never existed. I wonder how long this will sit before it is inevitably moved to Fed court and dismissed.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:33 pm

Ob. Wonkette:
Klayman is president, chief operating officer, chairman, and general counsel[*] of Freedom Watch, an "organization" that exists mostly so Klayman has an outlet for all of his conspiracy fantasies. He has a podcast, YouTube channel, the works.

At the end of the day, Klayman is a grifter who screams his bigoted conspiracy theories at his computer to try to make money off of other white supremacists.
* Wonkette missed an easy joke here, e.g., "chairman, general counsel, and head turd polisher."

Bonus:
When Klayman and another group of racist nutjobs "indicted" Obama back in 2012 (I guess they thought a sitting president could be indicted then -- I WONDER WHAT HAS CHANGED), they actually called themselves a "Super American Grand Jury."
:fingerwag:

Klayman, who does not play well with others, had his own, separate "citizens grand jury."

But Wonkette sticks the joke:
FIVE GUYS IN MAGA HATS HARASSING THE STAFF AT A WAFFLE HOUSE DOES NOT A GRAND JURY MAKE, LARRY.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:54 pm

Law & Order: Larry Klayman Sues Joe Biden, Hunter Biden for Allegedly Getting His YouTube Channel Banned:
Attorney Mike Dunford, for one, roasted Klayman’s lawsuit on Twitter: “In case you were wondering, the ‘citizens grand jury’ that Grossly Inappropriate Larry mentions in the complaint is basically him and a bunch of clowns sitting around at a Dennys doing bad sovereign citizen cosplay. It’s not a real thing.”

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:29 pm

:dance: Yay Mike! That's awesome. Fear The Fogbow!

Wonkette needs to issue a correction immediately, Denny's only! :lol:
Photo: Legendary Hattie McDaniel reacting to Donald & Pals, including #Birthers, and to what's going on in the USA.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

bob

Post by bob » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:13 pm

Maybe when I'm done watching the paint dry:

bob

Post by bob » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:17 pm

In addition to Law & Order, Mike D. shows up in Joe My God's post about Klayman!

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:29 pm

That's awesome, great tweets Mike!

Except...
Mike Dennys.JPG

There must be some mistake, it's been clear for years that Denny's is the only place to have a CLGJ! Foggy was just talking about it last month, issuing a True Bill after shots, square and pole dancing.Or are you playing 4D chess Mike and throwing them off track? :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:46 pm

Of course inditements issued at a Denny's are the real thing, but ONLY when they're issued by a Fogbow Unified Grand Jury. Poor Mikedunford just couldn't explain all of the manifest subtle differences in a 280-character tweet. This stuff is for experts only!

I wonder how Klayman would react if I went down to Denny's and indited him with a Fogbow Unified Grand Jury seal and Olde English fonts and all the trimmings. He couldn't say that We the People grand juries aren't real. What would he say, they only count if they're formed by Freedom Watch? Isn't that what I said in the first paragraph? :mrgreen:

'Course, what he'd do is ignore it completely. :cantlook: :notlistening: :silenced:

Bastid. :fingerwag:
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:12 pm

Do it Foggy, do it! I'd be happy to post the True Bill on GIL's timeline repeatedly and we'd all spread the word!

Found some footage of a previous Klayman Grand Jury meeting, doubt Denny's will let him in anymore so we're safe.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:44 pm

"For (cross-posting) completeness," today was a smackdown Friday Thursday for Klayman: The D.D.C. dismissed Corsi's suit against Mueller and dismissed Arpaio's suit against CNN, etc.

W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:01 pm

bob wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:44 pm
"For (cross-posting) completeness," today was a smackdown Friday Thursday for Klayman: The D.D.C. dismissed Corsi's suit against Mueller and dismissed Arpaio's suit against CNN, etc.
The opinion in the Arpaio suit:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... rpaio.html

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:00 pm

:thumbs: Double smackdown for GIL, delicious!

And it's always my favorite when the smackdown is related to one of their idiot compatriots... this time, Pornstache! :lol: :dance:

Pornstache.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Miscellaneous”