Larry Klayman

bob

Re: Larry Klayman

Post by bob » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:07 pm

bob wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:28 pm
I'm skimming the report now. One tidbit: Klayman sought to delay his hearing before the D.C. bar by claiming that his wife was going to have medical treatment "of a female nature."

My first thought: WHO MARRIED KLAYMAN??!?

(When pressed for details about the wife's treatment, Klayman dropped the matter. I.e., :liar: )
GMTA!:

:dance:

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

mimi

Post by mimi » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:09 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:16 pm
The DC Bar just issued a disciplinary report recommending a 33-month suspension for GIL. This is only for his representation of a single client. I am not sure what else is pending in DC, so there could be more charges.

Is Larry married?

See from page 175 of that document.

:think:

“As the date of the hearing approached, Respondent filed his Motion for Modest Continuance and to Reschedule Hearing (May 2, 2018). In that motion, Respondent reiterated the same grounds that he had asserted for other extension requests and also claimed that “Respondent recently learned that his wife must undergo medical care during the currently scheduled hearing schedule. . . . [that] is scheduled to last some weeks.” Despite his representation that he would be requesting a “Modest Continuance,” Respondent sought a continuance until “late...”

mimi

Post by mimi » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:19 pm

Oh sorry, bob, I was typing while you posted.

But still, quite the mystery.

I figure he lied to the court.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:26 pm

His FB profile says he is single but he hasn't posted there since 2017.

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:35 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:09 pm
So, is this a correct summary?

Incompetent legal representation + unwanted attempts to establish a sexual relationship with a client + use of separate but related legal proceedings for one’s own purposes (in this case, to attack Hillary Clinton) + publicizing the case for self aggrandizement and to sell one’s book + revealing client confidences without permission + seeking to disqualify a sitting Federal district court judge for frivolous reasons + taking major steps in litigation for a client without informing her or obtaining her informed consent + continuing to litigate and to file appeals after being discharged as counsel + using abusive tactics defending the disciplinary proceedings + lying and misrepresenting facts during the disciplinary proceedings + refusing to acknowledge personal misconduct in the disciplinary proceedings + failing to take the proceedings seriously = 33 months of suspension.

Sounds like 33 months, if all of that is true, is 240 months too little.

There are so many money quotes I can't quote them all, but this one might replace "grossly inappropriate":
. . . we have concluded that the ways in which Respondent violated [6 professional rules relating to an attorney’s duties to his client] constitute -- individually and collectively -- especially egregious violations of those six Rules.
Page 136.
You left out misogynistic, racist, bigoted SOB. I think I saw those in the unredacted special distribution copy I downloaded.

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:36 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:29 pm
Eels also serve a real time useful purpose. Something GIL best as I can determine has EVER accomplished.
I think you meant NEVER.

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:49 pm

Apropos the various appeals dragging the suspension out, I would hope that the applicable reviewing bodies would be so sick and tired of his shit that they expedite his appeal and move everything related to the top of the stack.

Apropos his wife's procedure, I would not put it past him to use his ex-wife as an excuse. He is that despicable and if he did, I would hope that the sanctioning/review bodies will use that to hammer him.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:09 am

woodworker wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:49 pm
Apropos his wife's procedure, I would not put it past him to use his ex-wife as an excuse. He is that despicable and if he did, I would hope that the sanctioning/review bodies will use that to hammer him.
When called on it, Klayman dropped the matter.

But his attempt to create delay on this matter will likely be referenced when (eventually) affirming the decision that Klayman must prove his fitness to practice law before regaining his license.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:36 am

Considering GIL's history/track record of delay, obfuscation, and outright lying to the various courts he has dealt with I should think they would have enough to confirm the suspension, even though they really should be disbarring him.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:58 am

Maybe he meant ex-wife? Nah, GIL is a liar.

Mimi awesome seeing you! I love the cat reading, she does much better research than any birfer! :lovestruck:

So if he gets DC sanctions, will he just stay in Florida and crapractice? I'm excited for that day, will def be tweeting that out, so many have relied on his stupid and wrong ideas.

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

realist

Post by realist » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:12 am

mimi wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:19 pm
Oh sorry, bob, I was typing while you posted.

But still, quite the mystery.

I figure he lied to the court.
mimi!!!

:bighug:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Addie

Post by Addie » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:40 am

Mims!! :lovestruck:

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:05 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:58 am
Maybe he meant ex-wife? Nah, GIL is a liar.
I suppose it is possible that he was referring to his ex-, but they obviously hate each other, so I'm not sure how Klayman would be privy to such information about her.

That Klayman dropped the matter when pressed for details to me suggests it was a lie, and not innocently saying wife when he meant ex-wife.
So if he gets DC sanctions, will he just stay in Florida and crapractice?
Klayman does very little in the Florida state courts; he's more into the federal courts in Florida.

Regards, when Klayman gets suspended, it'll likely set off a bunch of reciprocal disciplinary actions by the various bars. So it'll take a bit of time, but eventually will be locked out all the courts -- as a lawyer.

He'll just do his thing pro per.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:46 pm

Klayman gets the full Wonkette treatment.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:13 pm

Rebecca Schoenkopf. Would that be Rebecca Schönkopf in the Americanized way? ;)

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

realist

Post by realist » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:15 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:46 pm
Klayman gets the full Wonkette treatment.

:thumbs:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:32 pm

In the DC Bar case for his behavior with the PHV request in the Bundy case, I don't recall if we have seen anythng but the mention of it in other cases, like his federal suit.

I fell upon the specification of charges today.

https://www.dcbar.org/attorney-discipli ... harges.pdf

I apologies if this has been posted previously.

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:35 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:37 pm
Northland10 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:15 pm
Calling GIL EEL would be an insult to slimey bottom feeders.
I agree! Eels are a delicacy to some. They also have an interesting life cycle, particularly freshwater eels.

Larry is not that interesting..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eel
Off Topic
Elvers are big business here as Maine has the only significant population in the US. We see “we buy elvers here” signs in the spring along the waterfront. Prices were as high as $2500 PER POUND this year. Significant poaching goes on up near FEMA Camp 625.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:43 pm

So today is Judicial Watch's silver anniversary, and Klayman felt the need to spew a series of spiteful tweets.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:06 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:43 pm
So today is Judicial Watch's silver anniversary, and Klayman felt the need to spew a series of spiteful tweets.
One more reason to call him Grossly Inappropriate Larry.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:39 pm

Well, Donald congratulated Tom Fitton today on Judicial Watch, that must have stung GIL. Everybody's out to get him! GIL should get a Denny's annual pass, he's got a lot of indictin' to do! :lol:

@realDonaldTrump
It is the 25th Anniversary of a GREAT Organization run by people who truly love our Country, @JudicialWatch. On behalf of all Americans, I thank them! @TomFittonDonald J. Trump added,

Judicial Watch 🔎
Verified account

@JudicialWatch
Judicial Watch was founded in 1994 to combat government corruption and abuse-- and our work continues today! Happy 25th JW! Check out the photos from our anniversary celebration below!
12:10 PM - 29 Jul 2019

One thing is for sure -- a GAY BAKER didn't make this ugly cake! Whew! Really nice centering and spacing. Much like Fitton's work. Hope Orly Taitz was at the party, she should work there if she turns down the DNI job after the Senate dumps John Ratcliffe. "Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ., United States director of National Intelligence", has a nice ring to it, don't you think? Like the ring around the bowl when it flushes. :P

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

bob

Post by bob » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:07 pm

WND:
Klayman wrote:I am so tired of listening to the salesmen of false hope . . .

More indictments of the criminal class are planned for this fall, and once indicted, these traitors will be tried, convicted and sentenced in peoples' courts.
Oh, the irony.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:59 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:39 pm
Hope Orly Taitz was at the party, she should work there if she turns down the DNI job after the Senate dumps John Ratcliffe. "Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ., United States director of National Intelligence", has a nice ring to it, don't you think? Like the ring around the bowl when it flushes. :P
Hey I was right! And we haven't heard much from La Taitz lately, maybe she's in Washington hanging out with Bill Barr and filling out her SF-86!

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:07 am

I'm still bummed out Barr got the AG job over Taitz. My hope now is that Trump hires Taitz to represent him in the event he gets impeached. I can just see Taitz impassioned defense in the Senate. And we'll be especially lucky if she brings her projector with her and puts up her zibits. "Left, left, down, a little to the right, down, up, up, to the right. Ah, perfect."

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:03 am

bob wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:07 pm
WND:
Klayman wrote:I am so tired of listening to the salesmen of false hope . . .

More indictments of the criminal class are planned for this fall, and once indicted, these traitors will be tried, convicted and sentenced in peoples' courts.
Oh, the irony.
What a great fall for an attorney who claims to have worked on the fall of some POTUS and now in his retirement goes on to play a lawyer in the backrooms of Dennys.

Return to “Miscellaneous”