Larry Klayman

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: Larry Klayman

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:58 am

Second. Maybe it's a topic? [Fake] Super Lawyers TM

Taitz, Kreep, Dogbite Jensen, Blovario, Trenton "Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy" Garmon... there's a long list of undistinguished lawyers who have graced Fogbow.
Photo: Legendary Hattie McDaniel reacting to Donald & Pals, including #Birthers, and to what's going on in the USA.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:16 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:47 am
Orlylicious wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:33 pm
I've seen the name John Cardillo associated with vile and repugnant content, but never saw him before, he matches his Twitter profile quite well.

:lol: Larry gets his name wrong and calls him Sean OMG. I'm not familiar with "veteran trial attorney and GOP strategist also Newsmax contributor Wendy Patrick" -- Stern, think she was also voted a "Superlawyer" by her peers? ;)
Of course:
Biography

Wendy L. Patrick is a San Diego County Deputy District Attorney named by her peers as one of the Top Ten criminal attorneys in San Diego by the San Diego Daily Transcript and one of San Diego’s Super Lawyers. :yankyank: She has completed over 150 trials ranging from serial stalking, to domestic violence, to first-degree murder.
https://www.lawline.com/lawyer/wendy-patrick

On the other hand, was Avenatti ever a [Fake] Super LawyerTM? Or GIL?

I think we should nominate Orly Taitz to be a [Fake] Super LawyerTM.
I think Taitz and Blovario are worthy of joint honors.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:14 am

I watched about half of the vomit inducing video. Klayman is going to follow up with a citizens trial. Mueller will be invited to bring his own attorneys and defend himself. If he doesn't he will be tried "in abstentia" [sic]. After they find him guilty they will request Trump see that he is punished. Klayman said they could indict Mueller's attorneys too but he learned a principle at the Justice Department called KISS - keep it simple stupid. What f-ing morons.

I think the lady knew this was all complete horseshit but didn't want to spoil a good story.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:20 am

Here's hoping jr or Eric brings this wonderful news to trump and he soon begins tweeting about Mueller's impending conviction and incarceration.

That would make for a helluvan interesting spin class.
ImageImageImage x4

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:51 am

Reality Check wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:14 am
I watched about half of the vomit inducing video. Klayman is going to follow up with a citizens trial. Mueller will be invited to bring his own attorneys and defend himself. If he doesn't he will be tried "in abstentia" [sic]. After they find him guilty they will request Trump see that he is punished. Klayman said they could indict Mueller's attorneys too but he learned a principle at the Justice Department called KISS - keep it simple stupid. What f-ing morons.

I think the lady knew this was all complete horseshit but didn't want to spoil a good story.
Go back and watch the rest. You've been a bad boy.

I'm waiting to hear from bob, too. He hasn't completed his penance for the day. :waiting:

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:47 pm

Reality Check wrote:
That's Klayman's usual spiel.
This is concerning. She has a First Amendment right to be an idiot, of course. But, due to the prestige of her position, she could be seen as endorsing Klayman.

I'll have to watch it and see if a sternly worded letter to the DAoSD is in order.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:47 pm

Reality Check wrote:

A proper interviewer might have asked how this is different than 2012 where his Citizen Grand Jury indicted Obama, Biden, HRC, Holder, something IRS folk, and others. Back then, he claimed he would get a federal judge or retired judge to preside over the trial, including trying in absentia if the defendants didn't show.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:54 pm

The wheels of justice turn slowly. For Larry, they stop completely.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:55 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:47 pm
A proper interviewer might have asked how this is different than 2012 where his Citizen Grand Jury indicted Obama, Biden, HRC, Holder, something IRS folk, and others. Back then, he claimed he would get a federal judge or retired judge to preside over the trial, including trying in absentia if the defendants didn't show.
:fingerwag:

Following a citizen ("bench") "trial," Obama was "convicted" and given a multi-year prison "sentence."

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:13 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:54 pm
The wheels of justice turn slowly. For Larry, they stop completely turn backwards.
FIFY
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:20 pm

ZekeB wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:13 pm
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
The wheels of justice turn slowly. For Larry, they stop completely turn backwards.
FIFY
I almost wrote that.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:12 am

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:20 pm
ZekeB wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:13 pm
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
FIFY
I almost wrote that.
Great minds..., guys.
ImageImageImage x4

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:25 pm

Reality Check wrote:
So I watched the video. :smoking:

Dr. Patrick is quite good at what she does: Her words literally dismissed Klayman's fantasies, but her tone and enthusiasm show support for his endeavors. She can point to a cold transcript and say, "See? I clearly said citizen grand juries have no legal effect." But she totally supports Klayman's grift nonetheless.

A competent prosecutor attorney human being wouldn't have countenanced this nonsense, and would have explicitly said it was a destabilizing folly.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:41 pm

WND:
Klayman wrote:I urge you to join forces with our Justice League at Freedom Watch and enlist in our citizens army, navy and air force to protect and preserve our Constitution and American way of life. Our citizens grand juries – which we just used to indict the criminal Robert Mueller, with plans to soon also indict his fellow felons James Comey, Rod Rosenstein, Loretta Lynch, Andrew McCabe, the “lovebirds” Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Obama’s intelligence czars James Clapper and John Brennan, and of course Bill and Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama, to name just few – are crucial. So too are our hard-hitting cases against antifa, Louis Farrakhan and his Nation of Islam, the corrupted social media companies Facebook, Google/YouTube, Apple, Instagram and Twitter, along with CNN, NBC, the Huffington Post, the New York Times and a host of others. Your Freedom Watch does not just obtain government documents through the Freedom of Information Act and other means, and then, like some other groups, endlessly boast about what has been uncovered.
True: Klayman endlessly boasts about either failed legal endeavors or neverwas extralegal endeavors.

Aside: Citizens air force? :shock:

Jcolvin2

Post by Jcolvin2 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:55 pm

bob wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:41 pm
WND:
Klayman wrote: Our citizens grand juries – which we just used to indict the criminal Robert Mueller, with plans to soon also indict his fellow felons James Comey, Rod Rosenstein, Loretta Lynch, Andrew McCabe, the “lovebirds” Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Obama’s intelligence czars James Clapper and John Brennan, and of course Bill and Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama, to name just few – are crucial.
How does calling Comey, Rosenstein and the rest (none of whom have ever been convicted of anything) "felons" square with the position taken by Klayman in Arpaio v. the Liberal Media (CNN, Rolling Stone) that using the word "felon" to describe someone whose conviction has been pardoned is defamatory?

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:03 pm

WND: FOX NEWS DISCRIMINATES AGAINST REAL CONSERVATIVES:
Exclusive: Larry Klayman calls for right-thinking networks to snatch FNC viewership

Perhaps the biggest and most powerful offender has become Fox News. Once conceived of and run by a conservative ideologue, Roger Ailes – who had serious problems with the vile way he treated women, such as my client Laura Luhn, who was sexually abused and harassed by Ailes – the network, upon Ailes’ forced resignation, was effectively taken over by Lachlan Murdoch, a closet liberal. And his father, Rupert, who turned over this network control to his heir, is no real conservative either, but simply a businessman who understood that Ailes could exploit conservative viewership for cold cash.

That is not to say that Ailes always showcased real, hard-hitting conservatives. As Luhn – who for years was in charge of booking guests for Fox News – confirmed to me, Ailes was a vindictive sort, and he blacklisted a number of real conservatives from the network, people with whom he had issues. One of those persons was yours truly, who had, after being a frequent guest and newsmaker who helped build Fox News’ audience, complained about one of my clients, Clinton girlfriend of 21 years Dolly Kyle Browning, having been defamed by then-host Bill O’Reilly in an interview during the Clinton impeachment proceedings in the late ’90s. Ailes did nothing to correct this.

All of this aside, [ . . . ] Fox News has also come to blackball a number of my present clients, conservative stalwarts and heroes such as Sheriff Joe Arpaio, the heroic Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and his family, Chief Justice Roy Moore and this week’s heroine, Laura Loomer, who Tuesday filed a $3 billion defamation suit against Facebook for branding her a “dangerous person” and a female Jewish domestic terrorist. . . . .

There is an obvious reason for this discrimination. These Klayman clients have strong principled views. In the case of Arpaio, he led the charge against President Obama’s fraudulent birth certificate. Cliven Bundy stood up to a tyrannical government and won, but he equated himself and his family to the treatment of the “Negro” in the old South, a politically incorrect term in today’s race-obsessed world (though MLK had referred to himself as a Negro). As for Chief Justice Moore, he made the mistake of opposing gay marriage while on the Alabama Supreme Court. And, then there is Loomer, who calls out Islam for what it it is, a faux religion of hate, now being furthered by Congresswomen Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib right in the sacred halls of the Capitol.
This is so chicken/egg: Do horrible go to Klayman or does Klayman turn them into horrible people? :think:
Sekrit Stuffs!
The answer, of course, is "yes." ;)

Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:19 pm

bob wrote:Aside: Citizens air force? :shock:
The one that fought with George Washington.
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:26 pm

In Klayman's case against Fitton (President of Judicial Watch) because Roger Stone said mean things about Klayman, the magistrate has made a recommendation.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 50.0_2.pdf

She references a Motion to Compel. Here it is:

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 48.0_2.pdf

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:36 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:26 pm
In Klayman's case against Fitton (President of Judicial Watch) because Roger Stone said mean things about Klayman, the magistrate has made a recommendation.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 50.0_2.pdf

She references a Motion to Compel. Here it is:

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 48.0_2.pdf
Executive summary: Another sad day in Klayman's "legal" "career," but nothing juicy. The court will adopt the magistrate's recommendations, and it'll be GTFOOMC yet again.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:41 pm

bob wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:36 pm
Executive summary: Another sad day in Klayman's "legal" "career," but nothing juicy. The court will adopt the magistrate's recommendations, and it'll be GTFOOMC yet again.
Especially since it is Judge Martinez again. He punted the Montgomery case to DC and did nothing about GIL's game playing and blatant violations of the Magistrate Judge's orders.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:11 pm

FW:
Defense Intel Agency Sued Over UFO Cover-Up!
:
Government Hiding Truth!

Today, Larry Klayman the founder of both Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch, a former federal prosecutor, and currently the chairman and general counsel of Freedom Watch, announced the filing of a lawsuit to obtain records concerning and expose the government's cover-up of the now accepted truth that UFOs do exist.

Importantly, Freedom Watch was forced to sue . . . after the Defense Intelligence Agency and its Department of Defense stonewalled for 8 years the public interest group's Freedom of Information Act request. When the agency finally responded, and Freedom Watch administratively appealed, defendants again failed to even give a timeline for producing all records, claiming dishonestly that there are literally thousands of other requests to be processed before Freedom Watch's administrative appeal could be satisfied. Incredibly, of the few documents — only about 3 inches worth — that were provided, about 98 percent were in Russian.

Klayman had this to say upon filing suit:
It is an outrage that our so-called government would continue to deny vital information about what the world knows is true: the existence of UFOs on our planet. I refer the public to the book and the Hollywood documentary titled 'Unacknowledged,' written and produced by renowned UFO expert Dr. Stephen Greer, who I have had on my radio show 'Special Prosecutor with Larry Klayman,' and who has become a good friend and colleague. . . .

"Unacknowledged' can be found on Netflix and I urge all interested persons to watch it to see for themselves the government and other whistleblowers who have come forward to confirm the existence of UFOs — at great risk to themselves.

It's time that the government come clean about what it knows and is doing with regard to UFOs and aliens who are apparently peaceful and have visited and continue to visit our planet. Indeed, if the United States and other developed countries can send spacecraft to other planets, then so too can other civilizations. This is not farfetched, but reality and more dishonest 'games' by the government will not be tolerated!
Klayman's FOIA complaint against the DoD. :yawn: The gist:
On December 22, 2011, Plaintiff sent a FOIA request to Defendant DoD seeking the production of agency records relating to extraterrestrial visits, UFO encounters, Area 51, the Roswell incident and extraterrestrial life information regarding the United Nations, Great Britain and the United States.
:roll:

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:52 pm

I thought this was the Onion.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:49 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:11 pm
:snippity:
Klayman's FOIA complaint against the DoD. :yawn: The gist:
On December 22, 2011, Plaintiff sent a FOIA request to Defendant DoD seeking the production of agency records relating to extraterrestrial visits, UFO encounters, Area 51, the Roswell incident and extraterrestrial life information regarding the United Nations, Great Britain and the United States.
:roll:
Did the aliens in Area 51 eat the DOD homework :?: :blackeye:

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:40 pm

The assigned judge is John Bates, a Bush II appointee. Does Klayman like him or does he want the judge to recuse himself because of [fill in the blank]?

tek

Post by tek » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:48 pm

We, unfortunately, do not have access to Larry's Magic Eight Ball
There's no way back
from there to here

Return to “Miscellaneous”