Walter Fitzpatrick

Dr. Blue

Re: Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Dr. Blue » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:12 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:53 am
Anybody want to repeat after Walt? (oh noes, crickets!)
The problem is, it is not possible to stop people from being bad and acting anti-socially. We can limit their behavior to dangerous weapons though.

If we could have eliminated bad behavior and bad people, Walt would have not done many of the things he has done...

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:24 pm

The last person who should own any gun is Wally FitzFundFilcher. I wonder how many he has.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:24 pm

Big Big Walt News!

And he didn't give it to Rharon and the august Post and Email, its in the Washington Standard! He's cheating on Sharon Rondeau again, that's terrible after all the money she spent letting him collect call her from jail all those times. But that's a scandal for another day...

It was great knowing you all, looks like the jig is up and we'd better flee! Gosh, hope they don't pop Realist in the hospital! Look what we've done :o

Navy Veteran Files Complaint Against Seditionist “Fogbow” Group With Sheriff – Gets Moved To Homeland Security
Tim Brown / September 16, 2019 / 139

You may recall several reports over the past year or so that involve Navy veteran Walter Fitzpatrick, a retired US Navy Commander. Those reports were largely targeting Robert Mueller for his involvement in framing a man on gun charges. Fitzpatrick filed a complaint against a seditionist group known as “FOGBOW,” which were actively involved in the previous matter, with the Wake County North Carolina Sheriff’s Office in July of this year. This month, he received a response that the complaint was forwarded on to the Department of Justice’s Office of the Inspector General who then forwarded it on to the Office of Inspector General for Homeland Security.

The “FOGBOW” community is headed by William Littel Bryan and Fitzpatrick names them as those involved in “outlawed conduct.”

According to Fitzpatrick, the members have engaged in “racketeering, obstruction of justice, fabricating evidence, constructive fraud, fraud, tortious judicial interference, cyber stalking, cyber bullying, bearing false witness, computer hacking, acts of political violence, felony criminal mischief, felony criminal endangerment, and endangerment of children.”

The complaint alleges that Bryan and “FOGBOW” are “directly responsible in the manufacturing of a domestic terrorism staged street theater event.”

Fitzpatrick claims that innocent people the FOGBOW community attacked continued to suffer injuries and harm to this day.

According to Mr. Fitzpatrick, the offenses committed by FOGBOW “involves repeated conduct in a more than decade old persistent campaign in the use of electronic mail and communication to continually harass, intimidate, embarrass, control and bully political opponents.”

Additionally, Bryan is named as being “personally responsible for inflicting personal injury and harm and emotional distress and financial distress.” Fitzpatrick also asserts the group engages in threats, defamation, slander and libel.

Specifically, Mr. Fitzpatrick claims this group attacks America’s military veterans.

FOGBOW, according to Fitzpatrick, “is an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.”

Specifically, he referenced their involvement in Tennessee approximately ten years ago stating, “In that time these criminal miscreants, with their law enforcement partners, are directly responsible, by their own admissions, in causing the false arrest, wrongful prosecution, wrongful conviction and illegal federal incarceration of an innocent Navy veteran.”

He also lays out the timeline and what the group engaged in. Additionally, he does have audio evidence and photographic evidence of his allegations, which we have reported on previously and to which I will link here.

Navy Vet Claims Robert Mueller’s FBI Agent Perjured Himself In This Affidavit While Framing Man On Gun Charges https://gunsinthenews.com/navy-vet-clai ... n-charges/
Seditionist “Fogbow” Group Worked Hand In Glove With Robert Mueller To Frame Navy Veterans https://thewashingtonstandard.com/sedit ... -veterans/
Documents: Robert Mueller Accused Of Framing Georgia Man On Gun Charge

Mr. Fitzpatrick has also named Mueller and Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Sobarkah as traitors in a filing.

He has also seen to it the Mueller is the subject of at least 4 criminal complaints, of which the Tennessee Bureau of Investigations is a part of investigating.

By the way, remember when author Jerome Corsi was being attacked by the Mueller probe? Well, Corsi was aware of the TBI investigation and the complaint filed by Fitzpatrick against Mueller, but apparently didn’t have to bring that information out at the time.

Fitzpatrick’s complaint was notarized on the 12th of July. He also cc’ed a cover letter to Attorney General Bill Barr, the DOJ Inspector General, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Internal Affairs Division, and McMinn County Tennessee Sheriff’s Department Internal Affairs.

A letter dated September 6, 2019, was then sent to him from the Office of Inspector General informing him that his complaint had been forwarded to DHS Office of Inspector General in Washington, DC, to which further correspondence was to be addressed.

Below is the complaint filed and the response letter.

Wake County Nc Sheriff Ltr … by Tim Brown on Scribd
https://thewashingtonstandard.com/navy- ... -security/

Letter (it's lengthy):

Reply:

Reply to Walt.JPG

Walt linked to Washington Standard, but it's a reprint from Sons of Liberty: https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/navy-vet ... -security/

Sons of Liberty.JPG
Panic.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

bob

Post by bob » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:31 pm

Fitzpatrick’s complaint was notarized on the 12th of July.
:panic: :smoking:

I AM NAMECHECKED ON PAGE 4 OF FITZPATRICK'S THROWING OF PAPER! :dance:

Fitzpatrick continues to read here, often. :wave:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:32 pm

OMG it's notarized! We're done!
Sekrit Stuffs!
Who's been endangering the children?
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:44 pm

We're doomed, DOOOOMED I TELLS YA!!1!
Sekrit Stuffs!
I'm sure the endangered children bit stems from that vacation photo of Foggy & his kids at the beach or wherever, that (Corsi?) published, like, 8 or 9 years ago.
Image Image Image Image Image

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:52 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:53 pm

Friend of the Fogbow.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:16 pm

"Atrocious villainy!"
We all need to claim an atrocious villain as our spirit guide during these inevitable prosecutions, imprisonments and, eventually, executions.

I call dibs on Dishonest John.
DJ.jpeg
Although I'm not sure if that makes Walt Beanie or Cecil? Prolly Cecil.

Addie

Post by Addie » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:26 pm

I wanna know when did we racketeer? :bag:

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:27 pm

My atrocious villain is Barack H. Obama, II.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:35 pm

Did you all know Foggy personally approves every single post on this forum? He is one busy rooster! ;)

I am kind of sad that Walt didn't mention how we mocked him on RC Radio many times.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:38 pm

I have three atrocious villians, Maleficent, Cruella De Vil and Ursula. Willing to give two away; we have to band together during this perilous and dangerous time. 8-) Thank you again Rusty, the All American Squirrel, for letting me borrow the little gun for my avatar. Hope I won't need to use it.

The Girls.jpg

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:43 pm

Walter Fitzpatrick’s writing makes Larry Klayman look articulate.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:46 pm

I hope the Wake County Sheriffs office has a large budget to cover all those world wide web throwing activities to catch those overseas villaines :lol:

Must be quite a new experience when travels go so much further than just ending up in Hawai'i :lol:

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:50 pm

I just want to know why intrepid ace investigative reporter Lane Hudson isn't all over this story.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:50 pm

Fitzy.jpg
No Walt, that was stuff we lost after a couple of board software conversions and other mishaps.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:03 pm

Walt didn't even get a FOAD letter from Wake County?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:10 pm

If Walt would stop doing stupid shit like this, we'd stop making posts about him. It's a simple concept. Unfortunately for him, he does not get simple concepts like "you're all wrong about the law on GJ foremen" and "trying to citizen arrest a Grand Jury Foreman is a seriously bad idea."

I'm really bad at holding a grudge so I do not understand how Walter can live life with this much angst. It cannot feel good.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:11 pm

Sucks that they ruined his somewhat dishonest (read: COMMANDER, U. S. Navy, Retired) boilerplate with their yuuge RECEIVED stamp.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:13 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:50 pm
Fitzy.jpg

No Walt, that was stuff we lost after a couple of board software conversions and other mishaps.
I want credit for some of the jettisoned postings. Who were my other three partners in crime? I forgets. Join me in the lineup, please.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:14 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:50 pm
We don't talk about that conversion unpleasantness around here. It never happened. :notlistening:
Off Topic
That other bbs software was rather cool, until the company FUBAR'd it.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:20 pm

Walt, you fuckin' crybaby.

I've heard this bull before.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:22 pm

I did a "regular" search, like his image shows.

Search found 12495 matches: fitzpatrick

Of course that will show each instance that appears, whether it is a new post or a quote. It could be much lower if the quoted post was not counted.

And all ARE NOT Walt Fitzpatrick.

Just clicking on different pages and checking: <LOL just realized I am increasing the count. >

Immigration Bills
... Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Customs and Border Protection (CBP). Three Republicans — Reps. Chris Smith of New Jersey, Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania and Will Hurd of Texas — voted with Democrats. Hurd's district in Texas runs along along the U.S.-Mexico border. Adding: ..

: Violence Against Women Act-2019 TEMP EXTENSION; (PASSED Feb 28, 2013)
... 'boyfriend loophole' ... Thirty-three Republicans opted to break party lines and vote for the bill backed by Reps. Karen Bass (D-Calif.) and Brian Fitzpatrick (R-Pa.), the only GOP lawmaker to co-sponsor it. Rep. Collin Peterson (D-Minn.) was the sole Democrat to vote against the measure, which ...

ACA Sabotage
... ruling deeming the Affordable Care Act (ACA) unconstitutional. Here are the Republicans who crossed the aisle to vote against Trump. Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (Pa.) Rep. John Katko (N.Y.) Rep. Tom Reed (N.Y.) Rep. Denver Riggleman (Va.) Rep. Chris Smith (N.J.) Rep. Pete Stauber (Minn.) Rep. Elise ...

Karl Koenigs
... The Constitution, was elated to describe our form of Government as a "CONFEDERATED GOVERNMENT". (Source: 1788 Letter to Sir Edward Newenham; Fitzpatrick 30:72) What is the definition of "Confederated Government" as George Washington defined our Constitutional provisions for designing our .

Several more BRIAN Fitzpatricks. But yes, there are oodles of Walt, Walter, variations of that.

AND LET ME SAY . :wave: HELLO to
Meet the IG
Joseph V. Cuffari was confirmed by the U.S. Senate as the Department of Homeland Security Inspector General on July 25, 2019. Dr. Cuffari previously served as the policy advisor for Military and Veterans Affairs for Governor Doug Ducey of Arizona, and previously for Governor Jan Brewer. He served more than 40 years in the United States Air Force, on active duty in the Reserves, and in the Arizona Air National Guard. He began his military service after graduating from high school and enlisting in the United States Air Force in 1977. He served in a variety of leadership positions with the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) as well as with the Department of Defense Office of the Inspector General (OIG). He was a Commander with the AFOSI at MacDill Air Force Base, Florida; England Air Force Base, Louisiana; and Naples, Italy, with the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. In 1989, he received the AFOSI Outstanding Officer of the Year Award. He also served for more than 20 years in the Department of Justice (DOJ) in a multitude of roles dating back to 1993. In 2013, he retired from his position as Assistant Special Agent in Charge for the Office of the Inspector General in Tucson, Arizona. In other capacities, he has augmented the United States Senate and House Intelligence Committees and the DOJ Office of Overseas Prosecutorial Development. Dr. Cuffari earned a Ph.D. in philosophy and M.A. degrees in management. He received a B.S. degree in business administration & management information systems from the University of Arizona.
https://www.oig.dhs.gov/about/MeetTheIG
DHS Office of Inspector General
Attn: Office of Investigations - Hotline
245 Murray Lane SW
Washington, DC 20528

Hotline:
The OIG operates a hotline where DHS employees and others can report fraud, waste, abuse and mismanagement, or other criminal or noncriminal misconduct. The toll-free numbers to call are 1 (800) 323-8603, and TTY 1 (844) 889-4357; Fax at (202) 254-4297. We prefer you use our Hotline Allegation Form, which allows you to report allegations in detail and to include relevant documents and other evidence.

GOOD JOB ON YOUR WORK :thumbs:
► Show Spoiler
Off Topic
:blink: I would like to bring your attention to a serious matter: :prettyplease:
Karl P. Koenigs

- Capt. Karl
> AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of
> The Second Amendment Law,
> Operating under Article I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution;

> "To execute the (9th & 10th Amendments, the whole Constitution, and the entire Bill Of Rights) Laws of the Union, Suppress (Deep State) Insurrections, and Repel (FOREIGN ILLEGAL ALIEN) Invasions."

> Veteran of The Battle Of Bunkerville at The Bundy Ranch 2014
> Veteran of OPERATION: Harney County Resource Center for Public Constitutional Education aka; The Malheur Wildlife Refuge Takeover.

> Unanimously elected Captain of The A-TEAM unit at Malheur by all AMFF volunteer troops there stationed

https://www.facebook.com/Capt.Karl
ETA: He has his own thread here also, just like Walt.

Karl Koenigs
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=8968

Walt's thread started Wed May 06, 2009 9:29 pm 10650Replies 551045 Views

Karl's thread started Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:04 am 5867Replies 269549

Thank you. :flag:
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:24 pm

ZekeB wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:11 pm
Sucks that they ruined his somewhat dishonest (read: COMMANDER, U. S. Navy, Retired) boilerplate with their yuuge RECEIVED stamp.
I think the mighty RECEIVED stamp is his. He has to show that he (hence the sig) received the letter on a certain date, and apparently, he cannot afford a stamp that includes the date. It would look better if his Chief of Staff or the office assistant stamped the letter.

Return to “Miscellaneous”