Birther Report

Sluffy1

Re: Birther Report

Post by Sluffy1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:08 am

FALCON (is he still alive
People have said he's piloting the Brunch Truck for Pittsburgh's Square Cafe.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:39 am

Yeah, someone paid for another year. But still no new posts since last September.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:40 am

P.S. I miss the gerbils. :(

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:50 am

You are talking about the ones on the BR site, right? :?
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:56 am

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:14 am

Gerbs or not, you old guys are in damn good shape for your age. :thumbs:

BTW, Doc still has up the blog Gerbil Report. It hasn't been active though.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:19 am

Back in the fabulous birfer days of Feb 2014, Miki Booth was on Manning's show and said BR was taken down by Obots! In this clip 2:00, she says she had a tea party and Obots infiltrated too. And, the very very next day, Google disabled her email. It was just gone and they know it was the Obots (college age). There's a lot of other laughs, even Mike Volin's name comes up, he knows Obots that go all the way up to the White House." Info from Zullo. She names RC, Foggy and Doc. One of our members works inside the Department of Defense at.... DARPA! One of the main Obots works there! It's a hilarious look back, the news was that for sure we were all getting arrested.

On Miki's thread posted that she's convinced all birfers were spied on because: "Every govt agency under brennan and panetta and holder/lynch (in) justice dept job one was and still is: Neutralize 'birthers'. We were all spied on."

[bbvideo=560,315][/bbvideo]

How dare Obots not keep BR's hosting up to date.
Avatar Photo: Current Logo for Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Wed May 17, 2017 12:36 am

BSE is on Twitter, hadn't seen it, of course he's friends with Mark Gillar et al. He's still Hook-ing. Birfer and other idiots like Hoft and Hannity are pumping this Seth Rich story, they had this all planned until Donald burned the house down.
BSE.JPG
Tons of hate nobody seems to be reading at https://twitter.com/BarrySoetoroESQ

★FALCON★ 21,480 hateful comments posted, nothing for 31 weeks. https://www.intensedebate.com/people/Pobbo
Falcon.JPG
BR's Twitter feed is still there but nothing since last September https://twitter.com/birtherreport?lang=en

The domain is showing the contacts on La Brea in LA, how appropriate! :thumbs: :lol:
BR Registration.JPG
Does anybody miss these birfers?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Current Logo for Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed May 17, 2017 4:12 am

Orlylicious wrote: :snippity:

Tons of hate nobody seems to be reading at https://twitter.com/BarrySoetoroESQ

:snippity:
That guys Youtube feed is happyly producing all these fake news clips, and from time to time someone dumps them upon Liveleak. :shock:

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Wed May 17, 2017 12:42 pm

What's a birther? :confused:
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

listeme

Post by listeme » Wed May 17, 2017 12:55 pm

Whatever4 wrote:What's a birther? :confused:
That presidential fella is one of 'em. You should check out the info someone put on the front page of this site. Somebody did a buncha work on it!
We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Wed May 17, 2017 1:22 pm

listeme wrote:
Whatever4 wrote:What's a birther? :confused:
That presidential fella is one of 'em. You should check out the info someone put on the front page of this site. Somebody did a buncha work on it!
They must not have lives.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:12 pm

For Doc and Foggy, here's where perhaps the gerbil stuff came from... Sean Hannity. :smoking:
Media Matters‏ Verified account @mmfa

FLASHBACK: Once upon a time Sean Hannity was fired from a radio station for making repulsive anti-gay comments: https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2014/ ... hat/197597
Hannity Gerbil.JPG
Good riddance BR. Take Hannity with you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:30 am

For someone who is so anti-gay, he certainly seems to know an awful lot about it and dwell on it a great deal. :sarcasm: Just sayin'. He's creepy now and he was apparently creepy then.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:45 am

One gay comedian finally told his father "You know all those things you want to do with Mom but she won't let you? That's what we do." 8-)
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:27 pm

Strange to see Falcon's IntenseDebate profile (scroll up the page). He's still missing, after more than 43 weeks. Gee, I hope he's OK. :P

I don't think I've heard my boys laugh any harder than they did when I told them he called me "a bag of vomit". :lol:

That dude was America's Angriest Birther. He probably exploded in a puff of hate. :shock:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed May 15, 2019 2:56 am

Looks like it's been 180 weeks since BR went down (saw Nationalist Robert Laity's Intense Debate profile and that was when his last comment was).

Have been thinking about this a bit... Now that we know so much about what Russia did in the 2016 election, I'm wondering if somehow Birther Report was a Russian investment. Remember how strange it was that It went down at really the peak of birtherism, but I think after Donald disavowed it (need to check those dates).

What are the odds that whoever that dude was who ran it was money laundering or getting funded by Russians who wanted to manipulate stupid people? That would be an interesting FBI investigation, how many Russian IPs were viewing/posting on the big BR?

Wouldn't it be something if all those (I guess well meaning in their addled little heads) "patriots" were all being used as dupes by the Russians? FALCON seems to be gone, maybe his real name is Vladimir and he was recalled to the Motherland?

Just a bit of speculation. Did we ever see any Russian links to Birther Report? Maybe Russia was funneling the money through Orly Taitz and she was silently bankrolling Birther Report? :smoking: #LockHerUp

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed May 15, 2019 8:24 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 2:56 am
Have been thinking about this a bit... Now that we know so much about what Russia did in the 2016 election, I'm wondering if somehow Birther Report was a Russian investment.

Just a bit of speculation. Did we ever see any Russian links to Birther Report? Maybe Russia was funneling the money through Orly Taitz and she was silently bankrolling Birther Report? :smoking: #LockHerUp
In retrospect, I look back at the RWNJs who were talking wistfully about emigrating to Russia, and the ones writing articles published in Russian publications, and the religious ones talking approvingly of Russian clergy and their anti-gay stance, and I now believe the Russians were manipulating our people for a lot longer than we realized. If it wasn't so serious, I'd find it hilarious - John Birchers and their soulmates becoming enthusiastic Russian dupes (and some of them outright pro-Russian cheerleaders). It uncovered their real political affinity, which is anti-democracy and pro-authoritarianism. When they praised Putin for being a "strong leader", they made that abundantly clear.
I've heard this bull before.

bob

Post by bob » Wed May 15, 2019 11:10 am

ORYRBR looked and felt like it was the operation of one angry individual (without any foreign assistance).
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Wed May 15, 2019 11:27 am

I think we (with help from Orly Taitz) identified at least one of the owners of BR. He was Bob Nelson from North Carolina. He was in his 70s so very well could have passed away. There was also some independent confirmation. I think Kerchner posted a PayPal link that tied back to him. I wonder who got that new Dell server that he suckered the Birthers to donate money for that was in a box in Bob's closet?
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Return to “Miscellaneous”