Bombshell: Fogbow "caught" committing serious serious crimes. This time we're serious!

RTH10260

Bombshell: Fogbow "caught" committing serious serious crimes. This time we're serious!

Post by RTH10260 »

I am devastated to learn that Neon is a lousy lawyer at the White House. I thought he was Shadow President and could at least rule over stuff. :evil:While I thought he was our co-financier under the guise of one Jim Robinson (or a like name, please check with Ed Hale) =)) -xx

BFB

Post by BFB »

Walt only called me once. Never bothered again.

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe »

Walt only called me once. Never bothered again.He is very unaccustomed to speaking with journalists.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Walt only called me once. Never bothered again.He is very unaccustomed to speaking with real journalists.FIFY

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater »

Tracy posted this on amazon this week. These people continue to be stupid. I'm surprised they didn't listen to our other shows where we referred to Neon as the Boss or Jim Johnson

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

Tracy posted this on amazon this week. These people continue to be stupid. I'm surprised they didn't listen to our other shows where we referred to Neon as the Boss or Jim JohnsonWell, this did all start with Ed Hale, so we know the sourcing is sound. =))
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

Do I have my Tranny Hunterstm mixed up or was Huff convicted of beating his wife once upon a time? If so, he would have been prohibited from possessing a firearm anyway. Maybe I'm mixing his transgressions up with Walt's. Who knows?Dunno about Huff, but Fitzpatrick has past domestic violence charges against him.

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

As "bombshells" go, this is more like a firecracker that's been soaking in water for a month. And professional seditionist Sharon Rondeau should really give up her pretense of being a "journalist". This screed of hers was poorly written, unprofessional, disjointed, rambling, and would be an embarrassment to a first year journalism student. Then there's the time factor. Walter Fitzpatrick, claiming to be "Lane Hudson", called me on 26 February. It was later reported here at Fogbow, and I reported this in Bad Fiction on 27 February. So three weeks between Fitzpatrick's fishing attempt and this article, and this is the best they could come up with??I suspect I know what happened. Rondeau and Fitzpatrick came up with an article with a particular slant and narrative (namely that all the debunkers are somehow being controlled by the White House and that "Fogbow" is the co-ordinating agency involved). Having pre-written most of the article ahead of time, Fitzpatrick then decided to play undercover reporter, figuring that the debunkers were as clueless, foolish, or gullible as the birther narrative claimed they were. It's one of the occasions where believing one's own propaganda can come back to bite you. Because nobody "Lane Hudson" called fell for his attempt. Which left Rondeau with a partially written article and nothing to back it up. After a few weeks of more failed attempts, she finally threw in a batch of nonsensical connections, betting her few readers wouldn't bother to do anything more than to scan the first few paragraphs and go "ugh, Obots bad, birthers good, grunt".I don't know what their original attempt was, but the end result is rather pathetic. I do, however, find it interesting that the birthers seem to be in debunker harassment mode of late. It makes me wonder if they're desperate to find a source to blame for their constant string of failures, or if they simply don't have anything else left but to recycle the same old tired lies and rock back and forth, muttering "....any day now.....he'll be arrested and everything will go back to the way it was any day now......any day now.......he'll be arrested......."

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Lol Darren Huff was framed!!! or so says tracy

kate520

Post by kate520 »

Link me up, happy trees. Please?
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

everalm

Post by everalm »

Aww come on. Can't I be in the konspiracy too? :(No Irish need apply I guess. They missed me too, dammit.They left me out, as well.No fair, after "John Charlton" outed me as an Ebil Nazi-Hitlerian-Commie-Mooslem Brownshirt with extra Nazi sauce on top and I then went on a bit of a .....rampage, Birfoons seem to have kinda avoided me..... :(( :twisted: =)) Oh well, I still get to ramp the crazy up over at Freak Rethuglic, ream anywhere Failio posts and ORYR is soooooooooo easy to punk. :-

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Link me up, happy trees. Please?[/break1]amazon.com/really-adopted-1967-soetoro-think/forum/Fx3O0GUS5OOQ7GV/Tx4KHPIT7N84GI/150/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg150?_encoding=UTF8&asin=1936488299]http://www.amazon.com/really-adopted-19 ... 1936488299Her whole copy and paste from RondeuThe Monroe County courthouse received several false phone calls reporting an imminent violent threat posed by LCDR Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III prior to an assignment hearing on April 20, 2010. Although Fitzpatrick was never charged with plotting a crime, Darren Wesley Huff was framed and is serving a four-year federal sentence for a crime "that never happened."

Liz

Post by Liz »

Lol Darren Huff was framed!!! or so says tracyYup, Tracy says a lot of things. She's just too stupid to realize it's all bullshit. I may be new to the internet conspiracy thing but I have never seen people with such delusions of grandeur (the prez is targeting me!!!! As if anyone gives one rat's ass about these people, especially the president!). Not to mention a paranoid persecution complex. Woe is me woe is me, they're out to get me. They want to squash my rights as an American because they know I'm right etc, etc, ect. Morons!

Hektor

Post by Hektor »

I think that it is best to remember that in birfer lore, we are not a forum full of snarky, intelligent and wonderful people but an actual front group on the intertubes for the Obama cabal and the nexus for all things antibirfer. Even early on in my antibirfing career, I could not convince a birfer that I wasn't a paid troll. That people would actually combat this stupid conspiracy as a matter of principle has always escaped the birfers. And here we are five years later and birfing has completely failed. President Obama was re-elected. Even the dimmest of birfers know that they have been trying before even his first term started. What's going on in Birfistan? Orly has a few not-dead parrot lawsuits. A few birfers have actually been sanctioned (Van Aryan, Linda Jordon). Carl Gallups & Captain-General Zullo is promising an any day now breakthrough with VIPs. FreeRepublic is full of people arguing all sorts of evidence-free theories. Birther Report continues to call for armed insurrection by somebody else. For a while I think filing daffidavits, issuing demands and serving papers made the birfers feel important. But the promised high of frogmarching and the magic reset button never came. My guess is that the recent uptick in interest in antibirfers may be a reaction to the impotence they may feel after wasting over five years of their life. They can't reject the conspiracy theory worldview, but they can try and change targets. My guess is that rather than think that the parade of fail is at all their fault, they want to try and blame their utter failure on the Fogbow. That they would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling kids (oh and their rooster too).

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin »

Typical birthtard delusions.They somehow think "career criminal making crank phone calls harassing a bunch of people" somehow means a scoop for them.Okay, whatever Fitzy. Don't you have a highway to be cleaning trash from?

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 »

I doubt Walt kept talking after BB put him on hold. Most phone systems play music when the caller is put on hold. He would have heard the music as soon as she put him on hold. I was in a teleconference once where one of the participants put his phone on hold to answer a call on the other line. We all sat there and listened to the music until he finished his other call.I think you underestimate how cheap the government is. When I put someone on hold there's blank air. Now the feds might be better than the state so perhaps they have hold music.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

I think that it is best to remember that in birfer lore, we are not a forum full of snarky, intelligent and wonderful people but an actual front group on the intertubes for the Obama cabal and the nexus for all things antibirfer. Even early on in my antibirfing career, I could not convince a birfer that I wasn't a paid troll. ..."Lane Hudson" was probably upset to see posts saying that many of us contribute a bit of money to The Fogbow. It turns everything upside down. Make his world even worse: donate!
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

I doubt Walt kept talking after BB put him on hold. Most phone systems play music when the caller is put on hold. He would have heard the music as soon as she put him on hold. I was in a teleconference once where one of the participants put his phone on hold to answer a call on the other line. We all sat there and listened to the music until he finished his other call.I think you underestimate how cheap the government is. When I put someone on hold there's blank air. Now the feds might be better than the state so perhaps they have hold music.Mebbe another victim of the sequester???
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Johnny Foreigner

Post by Johnny Foreigner »

One place I worked, the phones played hold music on both ends and I soon got sick of having to listen to Vivaldi. I started using the mute button instead, which worked just as well. It meant that I could still hear what was being said, which on occasion was rather revealing.

AnitaMaria

Post by AnitaMaria »

I think you underestimate how cheap the government is. When I put someone on hold there's blank air. Now the feds might be better than the state so perhaps they have hold music.Everyone involved in that call--including me and the person who put us on hold--was an employee of either the federal government or the City of Washington, DC.
Edit: But I have no personal knowledge of the phone system where BB works.

Tink

Post by Tink »

Tracy posted this on amazon this week. These people continue to be stupid. I'm surprised they didn't listen to our other shows where we referred to Neon as the Boss or Jim JohnsonWell, this did all start with Ed Hale, so we know the sourcing is sound. =))Sometimes I miss all the brouhaha we created at Ed's place. It's seems like it was so long ago.

raicha

Post by raicha »

Ima guessin' that Lane Hudson has managed to violate the terms of the probation of one Walter Fitzpatrick.Wonder what the boss will do with that. 8>

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I'll just say that I find the thought of Wally asking BB out to lunch while she had him on hold rather hilarious.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

raicha

Post by raicha »

Sounds like stalking to me. Wonder what it would sound like to law enforcement.

bob

Post by bob »

Doug Vogt and Paul Irey believe they know who the forger of the long form is. So in turn, Zullo and Arpaio do also.So, will an arrest be made soon, or will that person be secretly leaned on to give up the bigger fish?Taitz":37ykf2dv">[highlight]I met the person that they suspect[/highlight]. so far to the best of my knowledge the suspicion was not confirmed....the list of people here that Taitz has "met" is rather small....Taitz":37ykf2dv">from the point of view of searching for one honest man, [highlight]I am the Diogenes[/highlight], I am searching for a one honest judge or one honest congressman. :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=403445#comments]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=403445#comments :twisted:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Return to “"Factual" Claims by Birthers”