Birth Announcements

Addie

Birth Announcements

Post by Addie » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:12 pm

I was wondering that, too, Kimba. I don't remember seeing it before. It looks like they've done relatively few postings a year since 2009.Blog Archive ▼ 2011 (11) ▼ April (1) FINAL REPORT: Obama's Birth Announcements Fail To ... ► March (5) ► January (5) ► 2010 (29) ► 2009 (44)A real who's who over there. Has the Daily Pen been on our radar and I just missed it?
Democracy is a garden that has to be tended. -Barack Obama

Suranis

Birth Announcements

Post by Suranis » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:01 pm

I just posted a debunk of some of the facts on that article. Micheal N did throw up some old article alleging there could be 4 types of BC [/break1]theobamafile.com/_eligibility/HawaiiPoliciesAndProcedures.htm]http://www.theobamafile.com/_eligibilit ... edures.htm
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Suranis

Birth Announcements

Post by Suranis » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:21 pm

Well I, as JJ, did some debunks of some of the stream of consciousness BS that they are flinging over there. I have no idea how people stand even being near these sites. Even crossing swords withthem is exhausting and I can feel a stain on my soul after it.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

allyn211

Birth Announcements

Post by allyn211 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:37 pm

In reference to the Obama birth announcement in the Hawaii papers: If indeed Obama wasn't born in Hawaii on the date and at the location his birth certificate says he was, how do the birthers allege that the birth announcements got into the Hawaii papers just a few days after his birth?

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Birth Announcements

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:39 pm

In reference to the Obama birth announcement in the Hawaii papers: If indeed Obama wasn't born in Hawaii on the date and at the location his birth certificate says he was, how do the birthers allege that the birth announcements got into the Hawaii papers just a few days after his birth?They claim that somehow Obama's grandmother registered Obama's birth with the department of health which in turn put the announcements in the newspapers.

Foggy

Birth Announcements

Post by Foggy » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:45 pm

Yes, after receiving a phone call from Mombasa. Probably from Mama Sarah. One a them grandma-to-grandma things. Don't ever let both your grandmas get together. =;
They say that on his deathbed, Voltaire, asked to renounce the devil, said, "This is no time to be making new enemies."

allyn211

Birth Announcements

Post by allyn211 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:48 pm

Have any of the birthers ever alleged that somehow, people were able to go back into the copies of the paper on microfilm and change the birth announcement records to make it look like Obama was born in Hawaii? (Sort of like the Ministry of Truth in 1984.)

Welsh Dragon

Birth Announcements

Post by Welsh Dragon » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:49 pm

They also claim that the announcements didn't appear and all the microfilms showing them are fake.

bob

Birth Announcements

Post by bob » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:11 pm

Have any of the birthers ever alleged that somehow, people were able to go back into the copies of the paper on microfilm and change the birth announcement records to make it look like Obama was born in Hawaii? (Sort of like the Ministry of Truth in 1984.)[/break1]wordpress.com/2010/05/28/extra-extra-announcing-obamas-birth/]Yes.(And there's already a [/break1]com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=5130&p=193957t#p193957]birth announcements thread.)
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Sterngard Friegen

Birth Announcements

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:14 pm

The birthers are a subset of racists who have no appreciation for Occam's Razor.

allyn211

Birth Announcements

Post by allyn211 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:22 pm

Have any of the birthers ever alleged that somehow, people were able to go back into the copies of the paper on microfilm and change the birth announcement records to make it look like Obama was born in Hawaii? (Sort of like the Ministry of Truth in 1984.)[/break1]wordpress.com/2010/05/28/extra-extra-announcing-obamas-birth/]Yes.(And there's already a [/break1]com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=5130&p=193957t#p193957]birth announcements thread.)Whoops!! Thanks for the link. I'm new here and don't know all the things that have been posted on yet.

Foggy

Birth Announcements

Post by Foggy » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:23 pm

(And there's already a [/break1]com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=5130&p=193957t#p193957]birth announcements thread.)
 ! Message from: Foggy
Merged them.
They say that on his deathbed, Voltaire, asked to renounce the devil, said, "This is no time to be making new enemies."

Loren

Birth Announcements

Post by Loren » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:03 pm

In reference to the Obama birth announcement in the Hawaii papers: If indeed Obama wasn't born in Hawaii on the date and at the location his birth certificate says he was, how do the birthers allege that the birth announcements got into the Hawaii papers just a few days after his birth?They claim that somehow Obama's grandmother registered Obama's birth with the department of health which in turn put the announcements in the newspapers.Let's take a moment to reflect on the goalpost-shifting and inconsistent lines of argument that's implicit in this sub-issue.It's argued (usually by folks like butterdezillion) that the newspaper birth announcements are fake. They say the microfilm's been altered, and demand to see a hard copy of a 50-year-old local newspaper.Now imagine for a moment that someone actually FOUND such a newspaper, proving that the birth announcements were actually published on those dates. Birthers already have a rebuttal prepared: OK, the birth announcements are *real*, but they don't prove he was born in Hawaii. They argue that the state of Hawaii would issue a certified birth certificate to anyone who walked in the door and said "I have a newborn baby at home." Even in the absence of an actual, physical baby.Of course, that implies that there is a very *REAL*, albeit factually inaccurate, Hawaiian birth record for Obama. Issued within days of his birth. Which is largely inconsistent with the Birther argument that Obama's publicly-released birth records are FAKE, and that they were forged very recently. It's also inconsistent with the claims that he has a stolen SSN and would need to fake his Selective Service; if he has a US birth certificate on file with Hawaii, which has been there since 1961, why would the other frauds be necessary at all?

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Birth Announcements

Post by Dallasite » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:42 pm

I was reading an article on Texas and Oklahoma officials planning to file suits fighting the President's immigration order written by the LA Times. As you would expect, in the comments, plenty of RWNJs and birthers showed up. One in particular I wanted to share. It is now officially a fact! President Obama's grandmother called in the birth announcement to the newspaper. :roll:

Sandra Pallante · Top Commenter

Charlie Lemmel His grandmother said that she put a birth announcement ad in a Hawaiian newspaper after he arrived from Africa as a newborn. His mother was not in Africa in any kind of American official capacity so he is disqualified from the presidency even if his mother was a US citizen.

Reply · Like · 2 · Edited · 17 hours ago

"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

magdalen77

Birth Announcements

Post by magdalen77 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:22 am

Are they consulting grandma via Ouija board?

Adrianinflorida

Birth Announcements

Post by Adrianinflorida » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:24 am

Them weejie boards are the devils work. They found out from a reliable source like Rharon or D'Souza

Return to “"Factual" Claims by Birthers”