Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Editor Korir

Tell us about yourself. But only things you want us to know.
Editor Korir

Editor Korir

Post by Editor Korir »

Hello, way back in 2008 I joined Fogbow, or its
predecessor, as “Editor Korir,” the name of a Kenyan journalist in Sweden who was peddling lies about Michelle Obama to Jerome Corsi. Somewhere in the second Obama term my account here was deleted, either by Foggy or his server, and I couldn’t get back in :mad: Anyways after years away, I’m back. I was horrified by the last four years, and am deeply concerned about the future, if 30% of the nation doesn’t believe in free and fair elections. Life was easier when we just had birthers, cranks and crazies getting swatted down by judges. That being said, I look forward to once again reading the FB Forum and occasionally commenting.
Ed K.
Acting Ambassador to Red Sox Nation
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Re: Editor Korir

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Welcome, E.K.!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
realist

Post by realist »

Welcome back!! :thumbsup:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

It's been a while, glad you're back!
Image Image Image Image
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

:wave:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Editor Korir

Post by Editor Korir »

realist wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 2:45 pm Welcome back!! :thumbsup:
It has been a minute. I’ve been gone so long I don’t recognize any names who joined Fogbow after 2013 or so, and it’s hard to recall all the characters in the Birther universe. One disadvantage of Foggy losing years worth of content is the inability to review names and events, at least for me.
I remember all the details of Col. Lakin, the doc who refused to serve and was court martialed in 2010, and the Army Capt Connie Rhodes who also claimed she didn’t have to follow orders, in 2009. But there were so many Orly court filings, it’s hard to keep track of them. Also, Charles Lincoln, who had an affair with Orly, either sent emails to/posted here challenging some FB members to ACTUAL duels, maybe around 2010, but the exact details escape me, and then it turned out he had a Russian girlfriend. Crazy. It seems like a more innocent time, when all we had to worry about was an attempt to delegitimize a President by claiming he wasn’t born here. Now it’s much worse.
Anyways, it’s nice to see some familiar names and I’ll be spending more time here. :thumbsup:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Hi there Editor! Long time no!

Everything old is new again, if you wait long enough. ;)
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:wave:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
HST's Ghost

Post by HST's Ghost »

Ahhhhh...blast from the effin past...Bienvenido!
Glad to see you keep your wonderful and informative news site open!

https://africanpress.wordpress.com/

Mind if I call you Sammy?
"The dumber than dirt American we screwed to to floor"
Editor Korir

Post by Editor Korir »

HST's Ghost wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:56 am Ahhhhh...blast from the effin past...Bienvenido!
Glad to see you keep your wonderful and informative news site open!

https://africanpress.wordpress.com/

Mind if I call you Sammy?
I forgot API still has a front page :lol: and I thought it was just Jerome Corsi who claimed to have a copy of the Michelle Obama “Whitey” tape (Michelle calling Americans “Whitey” while “riffing with Rev.Wright”)but the interwebz claims it was either Corsi, Larry Johnson or Phil Berg :confuzzled: :confuzzled:
Sammy Korir was a conman, embezzler,inveterate liar, fake journalist, and seemed the perfect screen name for the early Fogbow years (wasn’t this called Politijab before it was Fogbow :oldman: )
In any case, it’s nice to be back in the FB community :thumbsup:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

:thumbsup:
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4

Return to “Introduce Yourself”