Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

I'm back!

Tell us about yourself. But only things you want us to know.
RLBaty

I'm back!

Post by RLBaty »

I heard about the big shakeup at FogBow some time ago, but figured it wasn't ready for my return.

However, I ran in to some trouble with Zuckerberg and thought I would give it a try.

Go figure.
I'm back in.

I may not have much to say, but it's good to be back, for what it's worth.

I tried to check on how close y'all are keeping tabs on Kent Hovind.
Apparently, there is not much interest here with him.
Another reason why I may not have much to do here.

Seems to be a couple of big stories regarding Hovind in the news recently.

The federal district court in Pensacola issued a "Report & Recommendation" in his and Paul John Hansen's $500,000,000.00+ lawsuit; recommending DISMISSAL. No surprise there. Dismissal should follow shortly.

The other big story is Kent's rumored operation of a birthing center for women interested in having natural births outside of hospital settings. That is just developing.

Sincerely,
Robert Baty
Kent Hovind's Worst Nightmare
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Re: I'm back!

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Welcome back! :bighug:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Howdy!

Those topics sound interesting. I'd follow them if they had a thread.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
RLBaty

Post by RLBaty »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:13 am Howdy!

Those topics sound interesting. I'd follow them if they had a thread.
For now I think I will wait and see if anyone else here wants to set up stand-alone threads to take note of such subjects; based on my past history here of not being so welcome to discuss my hobbies related thereto.

However, I do have some articles posted dealing with such things:

The Kent Hovind Birthing Center

Hovind Litigation

That second one picks up with Hovind's attempt to have his 2006 convictions vacated and continues with updates through the latest in his and Hansen's $500,000,000.00+ case.

There are some other references in that second article. I think the folks here might have some special interest in the Hansen-Herbst federal case. I consider it indicative of Hansen's & Herbst's mortgage fraud. Looks to me like Hansen set up a "ministerial trust" for Herbst and Herbst transferred his mortgaged property to the trust. Now they have had the gall to sue the bankers in federal court in an effort to avoid foreclosure. It's a bit above my pay grade, but it sounds like so many cases involving mortgage fraud by sovereign citizens and similar sorts.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I would follow a thread on Hovind.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

p0rtia wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:43 pm I would follow a thread on Hovind.
I don’t know if I would or not. But there are a lot of threads on TFB that I don’t follow, but have hundreds of posts. We all have our favorites. If a topic is of interest to you, it’s probably of interest to others.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

What happened to that lovely woman who attended the Hovind trial. From Arizona, I think. Is she still with us?
RLBaty

Post by RLBaty »

chancery wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:25 pm What happened to that lovely woman who attended the Hovind trial. From Arizona, I think. Is she still with us?
Not sure who you mean.

Jen Fishburne was at the trial in 2006/7.

She reported on the proceedings.

I haven't checked recently, but last I checked she had given up on religion and moved on to other things.

There was another trial in 2015.

You were not specific enough as to identifying the woman you were inquiring about.

Sincerely,
Robert Baty
RLBaty

Post by RLBaty »

OK, I posted a thread in the "other weirdos" section of The FogBow, with the caption "The Kent Hovind Birthing Center".

See what you think.

Sincerely,
Robert Baty
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

RLBaty wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:38 pm
chancery wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:25 pm What happened to that lovely woman who attended the Hovind trial. From Arizona, I think. Is she still with us?
Not sure who you mean.

I haven't checked recently, but last I checked she had given up on religion and moved on to other things.

You were not specific enough as to identifying the woman you were inquiring about.

Sincerely,
Robert Baty
I wasn't addressing you so much as Fogbow generally. The woman in question was an active member here; she would occasionally post in the Arpaio threads after the Hovind thread petered out. ISTR that she worked for a large national bank. But I'm not sure I've noticed posts from her for awhile, certainly not since TFB 2.0.
Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

chancery wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:12 pm
RLBaty wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:38 pm
Not sure who you mean.

Sincerely,
Robert Baty
I wasn't addressing you so much as Fogbow generally. The woman in question was an active member here; she would occasionally post in the Arpaio threads after the Hovind thread petered out. ISTR that she worked for a large national bank. But I'm not sure I've noticed posts from her for awhile, certainly not since TFB 2.0.
I’m going to butcher her name, but it was something like mmmerele or mmmerlie - something like that, right?
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

:winner:
Image Image Image Image
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

Right, something like mmmerele. Thanks very much.

I liked her a lot. I see that she hasn't created an account at the new Fogbow, which is a shame.
Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

chancery wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:33 pm Right, something like mmmerele. Thanks very much.

I liked her a lot. I see that she hasn't created an account at the new Fogbow, which is a shame.
I liked her too. She had stopped posting on the old Fogbow a long time ago.
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

Ahh, I wondered about that. It's frustrating not being able to check.
RLBaty

Post by RLBaty »

chancery wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:57 pm Ahh, I wondered about that. It's frustrating not being able to check.
Her FaceBook name is
 ! Message from: Foggy
removed by Foggy, let's not doxx even former members, she may return any day

She is still on FaceBook but not so active as before.

She is still in my "Kent Hovind's Worst Nightmare" FaceBook group, but doesn't post much at all any more.

My FaceBook group is at:

Kent Hovind's Worst Nightmare

[She] helped Forbes contributor Peter J. Reilly cover the 2015 trial of Kent Hovind & Paul John Hansen. She is featured in some of Peter's videos of that event.

Sincerely,
Robert Baty

Return to “Introduce Yourself”