Past and future failed RWNJ massive protests

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

The Impeach Obama March. This was discussed for a while on the Mark Kessler thread but here is an update.WE have the materials. WE'VE written everything up. WE MADE THIS SO SIMPLE AND OBVIOUS FOR THEM A KINDERGÄRTNER COULD DO IT.* Organizers of groups are requested to be there at 10 am on September 8th for a joint planning session at the Constitution Gardens. Look for the Powers of the People sign.** This is an unarmed, peaceful protest. If anyone chooses to carry, please stay on the other side of the river, where it’s legal. If the government chooses to viciously attack us, we rely on you to get us out safely. Semper Fi. We will police ourselves in the meantime.*** If you are a police officer who's legal to carry inside DC, please wear your uniform and hold a sign saying you stand with us or something to that effect, so we are not alarmed. Otherwise, carrying a gun in your civvies, you might be mistaken for one of us and create a dangerous situation for us.[/break1]americansarefirst.org/index.html]http://www.americansarefirst.org/index.htmlAnd they have arranged buses-Cooperative Protest Bus TransportationSep 7th, 2013 — Sep 12th, 2013Snip-------Individual Ticket, Midwest RegionDeparts Houston, TX/ Dallas, TX/ OKC, OK/ Kansas City, MO/ Omaha, NE/ Fargo, ND On Sept. 4, 2013. Departs Washington, DC On Sept. 15, 2013/ Arrives In Houston, TX/ Dallas, TX/ OKC, OK/ Kansas City, MO/ Omaha, NE/ Fargo, ND On Sept. 18, 2013Available until 08/31/2013 12:00 AM $150.00Snip-------Full Bus, West CoastDeparts San Diego, CA/ Los Angeles, CA/ Sacramento, CA/ Portland, OR/ Seattle, WA On Sept. 1, 2013. Departs Washington, DC On Sept. 15, 2013/ Arrives In San Diego, CA/ Los Angeles, CA/ Sacramento, CA/ Portland, OR/ Seattle, WA On Sept. 21, 2013Available until 08/15/2013 12:00 AM $11,000.00Snip-----There are several groups already planning to march and protest on the Capitol between September 9th & 12th -- all planning ostensibly peaceful demonstrations in opposition to the present government.We are offering mass bus transportation from many points in the western parts of our country for those who would like to be a part of this earth-shattering event, but either have no means of transportation or cannot drive that far themselves.The proceeds of these tickets will be used to charter tour busses to transport attendes to the event. This DOES NOT include lodging, meals, etc -- this is only for round trip transportation from an attendee's designated pickup point to the event, and return to any pickup point within their departure region. It will be the attendee's responsibility to obtain their own transportation from their home to the pickup point, and -- upon return -- from the pickup point to their home again. We have tried to plan on pickup points as close to most people as practical.That's a long trip from the west coast, Sept 1st to Sept 21st. Guess they are targeting retirees, the unemployed and people willing to use all their vacation marching on DC.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

Do they realize that officers in uniform are usually barred from any sort of political activity, including holding stupid signs?
kate520

Post by kate520 »

I dont think Kessler is hip to that. ;)
Edit: edit to add thinking
DEFEND DEMOCRACY
BFB

Post by BFB »

$11,000 for a bus ride?? Are they out of their fucking minds??They seriously expect the people who pay attention to their drivel to have $11,000 to throw away on a bus ride to DC, and then have to pay for lodging and meals for three weeks??These people are more than delusional.
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

$11,000 for a bus ride?? Are they out of their fucking minds??They seriously expect the people who pay attention to their drivel to have $11,000 to throw away on a bus ride to DC, and then have to pay for lodging and meals for three weeks??These people are more than delusional.Well, that 11,000$ is for a whole bus. :D
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Then there is the Million Muslim March at the same time. (Maybe they can share buses.)[/break1]webs.com/apps/blog/]http://ampacus.webs.com/apps/blog/The American Muslim Political Action Committee (AMPAC) is making its "Million Muslim March" on September 11th in Washington, DC an annual event - complete with conference and think-tank."We American Muslims reject violence and terrorism, and defend the Constitutional rights of all Americans," says MD Alam, founder of AMPAC. "Every year on September 11th, beginning in 2013, we will be marching in Washington DC as we build toward our goal of bringing one million American Muslims to march in our nation's capital."AMPAC's first annual event kicks off this September 11th, as Muslims and non-Muslims join together in Washington, DC for the Million American March Against Fear. "Both Muslims and non-Muslims have been victimized by the politics of fear," Alam says. "We reject fear and the divide-and-conquer politics it inspires. We want to bring Americans together under the Bill of Rights to work for a better future."
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Walk Like an Egyptian-[/break1]facebook.com/events/441876429243736/]
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Rep Blake Farenthold (R Tx) Is jumping on the impeachment bus. [/break1]newsok.com/republican-congressman-we-probably-have-the-votes-to-impeach-obama/article/3871359]http://m.newsok.com/republican-congress ... le/3871359
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

The Facebook page for Chief Kessler's PEACEFUL March on D.C. is still active- [/break1]facebook.com/events/158625534322144/]
BFB

Post by BFB »

$11,000 for a bus ride?? Are they out of their fucking minds??They seriously expect the people who pay attention to their drivel to have $11,000 to throw away on a bus ride to DC, and then have to pay for lodging and meals for three weeks??These people are more than delusional.Well, that 11,000$ is for a whole bus. :D Well, then.No mention of how many people the bus holds, though.Still. Three weeks.
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

This one might not be very political-DC Beer Fest :: Sept 7 Drink Eat Play Saturday, September 7, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)Washington, DC[/break1]eventbrite.com/event/6776638107/es2/?rank=3]http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6776638107/es2/?rank=3
RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

"...this earth-shattering event..."

:lol: :lol: :lol: =)) =)) =))
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

$11,000 for a bus ride?? Are they out of their fucking minds??They seriously expect the people who pay attention to their drivel to have $11,000 to throw away on a bus ride to DC, and then have to pay for lodging and meals for three weeks??These people are more than delusional.Well, that 11,000$ is for a whole bus. :D Well, then.No mention of how many people the bus holds, though.Still. Three weeks.Yes, three weeks. Not many people will have that kind of time available.
SLQ

Post by SLQ »

"...this earth-shattering event..."

:lol: :lol: :lol: =)) =)) =))Why yes! Because their protest is the most speshul, impotent, protest in the history of the U.S. \ :D /

By the way, what are they protesting again? That seems a tad fuzzy. Tyranny? Maybe they could provide a few examples. Just sayin'.
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda
Daddio

Post by Daddio »

Tyranny is bad! Thousands, if not scores of supporters and members of the National Constitutional Sheriff Association will be in attendance. History, if not comedy, will be made!
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Bad weekend for me to drive up so I can point and laugh at the loons. My dad's driving down here for my younger son's 12th birthday. It might be considered some sorta social faux pas if I was to drive up and stay in his empty condo all weekend while they're all down here. Let's ask the loons if they can reschedule. :D
Buckle up, peeps, this ride is gonna get BUMPY. :shock:
RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Bad weekend for me to drive up so I can point and laugh at the loons. My dad's driving down here for my younger son's 12th birthday. It might be considered some sorta social faux pas if I was to drive up and stay in his empty condo all weekend while they're all down here. Let's ask the loons if they can reschedule. :D No worries; a lot of Birfer events are self-rescheduling. \ :D /
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

Well, Gooper Mike Lee is going to be on some Regressive's shit lists once they find out about this:Mike Lee: ‘We’re Stuck’ With ObamaCATHERINE THOMPSON 3:13 PM EDT, SATURDAY AUGUST 24, 2013Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) told attendees at a town hall event this week that although conservatives may disagree with President Barack Obama's policies, [highlight]it isn't evident the president has committed an impeachable offense[/highlight], the Salt Lake Tribune reported Saturday.Some attendees at Lee's town hall Wednesday in Spanish Fork, Utah approached the senator with their concerns that Obama violated the law and should be impeached, according to the newspaper. Lee, himself a leader in the conservative movement to shut down the federal government as a means of defunding the Affordable Care Act, then told the attendees that it's not evident the president has committed any "high crimes and misdemeanors" [highlight]up to this point.[/highlight]"We're stuck with him," Lee said, as quoted by the Tribune. \ :D /[/break1]talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/mike-lee-were-stuck-with-obama]http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/e ... with-obama
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Now there is another of these DC marches on November 5th.[/break1]wordpress.com/]http://marchondcnov5th.wordpress.com/On November 5th 2013 WE THE PEOPLE will march on Washington DC peacefully and unarmed to arrest all members of congress, the president, and all supreme court justices where they will be held without bond until a full independent investigation and trial have been completed. We must re-elect our government within 90 days in order to stave of unrest. :roll: This seems to be a follow-up to a Nov. 5th march in 2012 that I do not seem to recall anything about (probably busy with Sandy recovery.)
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

The Cooperative Protest Bus Transportation page for the September protests is gone from WePay.Cached version as of Aug 4th-[/break1]googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:nG9-y_qBJhUJ:https://www.wepay.com/events/150419+&cd ... clnk&gl=us]http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=usThe original URL now just goes to the WePay main page-[/break1]wepay.com/events/150419]https://www.wepay.com/events/150419Perhaps the demand for bus tickets to DC was underwhelming. :-k
AnitaMaria

Post by AnitaMaria »

Bobby Powell, who is one of the wingnuts behind one of these Washington, DC gatherings, will be on this Heads Up Warriors blogtalk show tonight at 6 pm central time. During yesterday's interview with Taitz, the host hyped tonight's show a lot. [/break1]blogtalkradio.com/1948-kitty]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/1948-kitty
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

From the Syria thread-southpaw @nycsouthpawEnjoy your vacation, John. MT @steveholland1: Boehner on Syria move: "We expect the House to consider a measure the week of September 9th." :o But that's the week when the patriots are going to occupy Congress and force them to provide redress for their grievances! :shock: [/break1]americansarefirst.org/index.html]http://www.americansarefirst.org/index.htmlCongress won't have any time to waste on Syria. They have to impeach President Obama that week. ;) Then they have to refuse to raise the debt limit so as to defund Obamacare. ;) And that same week they have to meet with a million Muslims and 2 million bikers. :-?
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

CANCELLED- THE 50 MILLION CHRISTIAN MARCH ON WASHINGTON 9-28-2013

[/break1]youtube.com/watch?v=LqFHDrvOGow]

This event peaked on their FB page (now taken down) with 24 Likes. Since it was shaping up to be more of a 5 Christian march than 50 million they cancelled.

But it was not their fault, they blame the Jews-

shamrock1234567

Zionists have won. their influence have made this nation non Christian and as much as I hate to say this it is going to get worseJustThoughtsstudies

You got that right ! But Our Father's Will be done :roll:
Dolly

Post by Dolly »

It appears that the March on Washington scheduled for September 9th is still being planned.March On Washington D.C. September 9th 2013.We are NOT going to ask congress to Impeach Obama And HIS Administration,We ARE going to DEMAND it! [/break1]facebook.com/marchondcsept9th]https://www.facebook.com/marchondcsept9thIt looks like the "Sworn Officers Plan To March On DC Sept. 9th" has pooped out. This has Kessler stink on it, I guess. ;) [/break1]westernjournalism.com/sworn-officers-plan-to-march-on-dc-sept-9th/]http://www.westernjournalism.com/sworn- ... -sept-9th/[/break1]pafoa.org/national-11/223874-march-washington-dc-september-9th-2013-a.html]http://forum.pafoa.org/national-11/2238 ... 013-a.html[/break1]pa2a.org/thread-march-on-dc-september-9th-2013]http://www.pa2a.org/thread-march-on-dc- ... r-9th-2013
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp
Dolly

Post by Dolly »

The American Muslim Political Action Committee site has gotten numerous hateful comments regarding their March planned for September 11. Not all were vile.Serena TeslerIt's truly disgusting to see all of the hate on this page. I was raised a Jew, and I truthfully am sickened by the lack of tolerance seen in these comments. People can disagree with an idea and make a point without slandering others. A few radicals do not represent all. And a majority of these comments are by people who claim to be Christians. I'm not hating on Christians, I'm just saying it's hypocritical for people who claim to be Christians and claiming their book is a book of love and acceptance, to be bashing on Muslims and generalizing. And quite honestly, in my experience (which isn't long, as I am 17), the Muslims I know are all very peaceful and caring people. They don't agree with me on everything, but they do not mock me or ridicule or hate on me for believing things I believe. I am glad to see someone bravely defend their religion, while still taking other things into account. You have intelligently assessed a situation without using religious bias to sway your opinion. That is much more than I can say for a majority of the people on this page. And by the way, I live in New York, so 9/11 was pretty close to home, so I face having biased opinions, but I try to keep an open mind about things.[/break1]webs.com/]http://ampacus.webs.com/They are sponsoring the Million American March Against Fear on 9/11/13. More hateful comments.[/break1]MAMAF.webs.com]http://www.MAMAF.webs.comBart SullivanI guess we should welcome you just as the Christian country of Iraq did, wow, that worked out well for them. Oh yea, forgot about the entire, "muslim world", which was Christian, along with the other 270 million dead from idiots like you that follow a - according to your stupid book - an idiot that was a pedophile and mass murderer, and commands you to do the same. I am sure Aisha at nine years old just loved old mohommy. You need to take off that uniform too, you piece of shit. We know too, that your stupid prophet which you follow commands you to lie and slay us, so F/O. Go to one of your wonderful shit hole countries like maybe, Saudi Arabia and practice tolerance and maybe go to a Jewish wedding. Oh, I forgot, you idiots killed them all there too. Oh yea, I am really proud of you idiots in Europe, great job. Mass rape, murder and societal collapse. I really do not know how you idiots have the energy to march, wow, it takes so much energy to rape children, beat and kill women, blow up anybody, terrorize everyone, and the list goes on. That is exactly what you are commanded to do in your stupid book. You surely believe that because your stupid sharia says so, and I am sure you want sharia law in my country, or you would not be a good little muzzrat. I must go because just thinking about you sick bastards makes my head hurt. I need to fix me a bacon sandwich and visit some friends of a different religion.Their Facebook page: [/break1]facebook.com/pages/MAMAF-Million-American-March-Against-Fear-on-9-11/222129701260572]https://www.facebook.com/pages/MAMAF-Mi ... 9701260572
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Return to “American Culture & Current Events”