Welcome to Fogbow Rebooted. My previous hosting company crashed my server and I couldn't restore the database, so we are starting Fogbow from scratch again. You will have to re-register in order to use the forum, and because of spammers, I will have to approve your membership.
As always, you can dismiss this announcement, little X button top right.

▼▲ NO Fogbow Virtual Meetup, Tues. Sep. 21

Foggy
Site Admin
Occupation:: Dick Tater, Genetically Modified Earthling, and Bioweapons Factory

▼▲ NO Fogbow Virtual Meetup, Tues. Sep. 21

Post by Foggy »

Sick as a dog, stomach flu, no Virtual Meetup tonight. I intend to survive this. Apologies, see you next week.

Foogie can't get anythign striagth.
Azastan

Re: ▼▲ NO Fogbow Virtual Meetup, Tues. Sep. 14

Post by Azastan »

Foggy wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:40 pm Sick as a dog, stomach flu, no Virtual Meetup tonight. I intend to survive this. Apologies, see you next week.
You must indeed be sick, since today is September 21st, not the 14th.

jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Feel better soon, Rooster!

qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Take care of yourself Foggy!

Foggy
Site Admin

Re: ▼▲ NO Fogbow Virtual Meetup, Tues. Sep. 21

Post by Foggy »

Hay, I was only a week off, it's been fixed now.

I'm feeling better, but wow, that was a really unpleasant 3 days.

Spent 3 hours in the ER nearby before we finally realized we'd be there several days before I could get looked at by a doctor.

So we went home and made an appointment at urgent care for 1 pm yesterday but I was too sick to ride in a car. In the end, I just had to suffer through it and came out the other side. But today is a better day.

I have three kitty nurses helping me recover. :boxing:

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

Glad you're feeling better. Kitties (and puppies) always help.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” – Thomas Paine
Sequoia32

Post by Sequoia32 »

Glad you are better, Foggy. Sounds like food poisoning. Like Salmonella. Would've been nice to have the cultures so the health dept could trace it...

Foggy
Site Admin

Post by Foggy »

Ol' Wifehorn says there were other people vomiting in the ER, which I was completely oblivious, being in agony from the pain and cold. I should have worn long underwear, it was so cold. Icicles coming down from the cooling vents. No heating vents. :blackeye:

She has a friend who had it. She thinks it is some kind of virus going around. She admits it could have been food poisoning. 'Course, you gotta consider the fact that she got her medical license out of a box of CrackerJack. :batting:

Whatever, it's going away quickly now, and will go faster now that I can eat again.

filly

Post by filly »

Foggy wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:23 am Hay, I was only a week off, it's been fixed now.

I'm feeling better, but wow, that was a really unpleasant 3 days.

Spent 3 hours in the ER nearby before we finally realized we'd be there several days before I could get looked at by a doctor.

So we went home and made an appointment at urgent care for 1 pm yesterday but I was too sick to ride in a car. In the end, I just had to suffer through it and came out the other side. But today is a better day.

I have three kitty nurses helping me recover. :boxing:
4 weeks ago today I was in the ER in horrible pain. There was a teenage girl vomiting and her crazy mother claimed she was throwing up blood (I didn't look but I didn't think so) and threatening to sue everybody! I had Mr. Filly wheel me out of there and I waited in agony in the hallway for another 2 hours. I eventually got morphine and am better now but being in the ER made an agonizing experience even worse!

Foggy
Site Admin

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, going to the ER is a nightmare nationwide now, and I knew that (because I read Fogbow) but ol' Wifehorn didn't want to call 911 because it might cause gossip in the neighborhood - such are the priorities - and I was hoping maybe I'd be lucky. Besides, I wasn't otherwise occupied.

I didn't eat or drink anything but water and milk for three days. I had a bowl of yogurt last night, and another one today. I plan to eat something soon. ;)

Sequoia32

Post by Sequoia32 »

Foggy wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:07 pm Ol' Wifehorn says there were other people vomiting in the ER, which I was completely oblivious, being in agony from the pain and cold. I should have worn long underwear, it was so cold. Icicles coming down from the cooling vents. No heating vents. :blackeye:

She has a friend who had it. She thinks it is some kind of virus going around. She admits it could have been food poisoning. 'Course, you gotta consider the fact that she got her medical license out of a box of CrackerJack. :batting:

Whatever, it's going away quickly now, and will go faster now that I can eat again.
Maybe Norovirus then. That's another thing that would have been traced and tracked...

So glad you can eat and are feeling better.

Sequoia32

Post by Sequoia32 »

I am getting madder and madder at the vaccine refusers.

They are causing all kinds of misery for so many others. :mad:

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

:yeahthat:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” – Thomas Paine