The Racists, Bigots and Idiots of Parler -- Deplorable Dee

Is Deplorable Dee?

A genius, brilliantly going deep cover before ultimately exploding with Democratic positions and candidates at a critical moment
25%
An idiot.
75%

Total votes: 8

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

The Racists, Bigots and Idiots of Parler -- Deplorable Dee

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:17 am

This Parler site didn't intend to be the cesspool for misfit Twitter and Facebook users, but guess they have no morals and wanted to take the money. Now it's all RWNJs in a literal echo chamber (they use "echo" vs. "like", it's fitting).

People are just randomly following each other, so if you have a burner account now's the time to have some accounts in waiting ;)

So far, this is my fav, just follow this template and you'll have 6000 followers. "Liberals are aliens" is a nice touch, think she means it literally? Or is she a liberal herself? (see below.)

Dee 2.JPG

Deplorable Dee is so deplorable ("how deplorable is she?") that she didn't read the link she posted to, it's a total take-down of Donald's criminal foundation. Oopsie! :rotflmao:

Dee.JPG

Or, maybe she's a total genius, setting up all those Trumpers and then showing them the con man Donald is. And this was just a test run, seeing if they'd catch her goofing on them with a link that's totally not what it suggests. Hmmm.

Dee's posts (must be logged in): https://parler.com/profile/DeplorableDee/posts

The Foundation spoof site (it even says it at the bottom, but did Dee bother? Nope.): https://www.thedonaldjtrumpfoundation.com/?page_id=33
"Pursuant to an order from the New York Attorney General’s Office, we are sadly forbidden from soliciting donations at present. Something to do with “repeated and willful self-dealing,” “persistent illegal conduct,” and “violations of basic legal obligations for non-profit foundations.”

Unfortunately for Mr. Trump, we don’t expect that to change anytime soon. So in the meantime, here are some other charities you can consider donating to.

However, we should warn you that these organizations will probably use your money for ordinary charitable purposes like helping people, and not for golf course settlements or secret political contributions or huge portraits of Mr. Trump.

Our Most-Recommended Charities:
The John McCain Institute
The Obama Foundation
:rotflmao:

OK Fogbow Grand Jury: Is Deplorable Dee a Genius or an Idiot? :towel: 8-) :P

PS: No sign of Orly, CELIII, Walt Fitzpatrick or Robert Laity there yet. Those poor Parler users are missing so much wisdom and wit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: The Racists, Bigots and Idiots of Parler -- Deplorable Dee

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:06 pm

:lol: so far Dee has three votes for Idiot and none for the other choice. And ss predicted, the Parler guy got his first note from Apple:

Parler.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:38 pm

Actually, I think he participants are the biggest threat to the platform.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:51 pm

I thought REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS did not like the French. Do they know what 'parler' means? Perhaps they just pronounce it as if it is 'parlour'.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:15 am

"Dee's" trolling. That pond is well stocked with sucker fish, wouldn't surprise me if a quarter or more of Parler's user base are troll accounts.

And I bet a lot of them are testing the waters to see just how fast and furious the trolling action will get before Parler starts banning them, after which they can turn the tables and scream "Discrimination! Freedom of speech!" on the platform that's supposed to be a free-speech paradise.
I've heard this bull before.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:41 am

Azastan wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:51 pm
I thought REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS did not like the French. Do they know what 'parler' means? Perhaps they just pronounce it as if it is 'parlour'.
I would suspect that let's say 90-98% of their membership would not even know it was French, let alone what it means, much less how to conjugate it.
And yes, I would believe that a goodly portion would qualify as trolls, either inadvertently or intentionally.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Return to “Computers & Internet”