food meal service-blue apron, freshly

sad-cafe

food meal service-blue apron, freshly

Post by sad-cafe » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:45 pm

and others.

Does anyone have experience with this?

I just started a weekly delivery with Freshly. I had been researching and Freshly fits our needs and their entire line is Gluten Free. Hubby is allergic to Wheat so if we follow the Gluten Free then we are good.

I have inquired at several different ones and none would guarantee the GF status.

Freshly makes ALL their meals GF. So we got our first box tonight. Will be interesting to see.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: food meal service-blue apron, freshly

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:57 pm

For years I've used Personal Trainer Food, lost 50lbs on it, it's Paleo, I think lots is GF, they mark it as I recall. Till the weekend they're having a 50% off sale, promo code is APRIL50 (that's not on the website). www.PersonalTrainerFood.com. It's frozen with dry ice in a big box that comes from FedEx, they are all in microwave steamer bags, grab an omelet, a protein or a veggie and it's done in minutes. It's a great plan, with 50% off it's like $2 a bag. You get to pick what you want, they have tons of choices. Of course this is different from the meal prep services, but we love the food and it's cheaper than fast food. I've gotten it for my Mom and Dad, makes me happy to know they have some reserve healthy food. Customers also get access to phoners with nutritionists and other cool benefits. We don't do the continuity plan, just the one-off deliveries, this way we wait as long as we want to order again. Highly recommend.

This is the all 3 meals plan; we normally get the YourChoice plan, 140 individually bagged items. With the 50% off, the 140 items are like $250 (and you can use Amazon Pay).

PTF.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

jemcanada

Post by jemcanada » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:08 pm

I’ve been getting meal boxes for a few years. I get Chef’s Plate and sometimes Hello Fresh or Good Food. I love the freshness of the meals and that it isn’t processed foods. I’ve learned to make great salad dressings, sauces, and gravies.

I hope you enjoy your meal kit!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:26 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:57 pm
For years I've used Personal Trainer Food, lost 50lbs on it, it's Paleo,
I live in the Chicago area. No personal trainer food can help me here. My cholesterol level spikes just by walking by some restaurants. Somebody mentioned a greasy pizza place down the road and I instantly gained 5 pounds.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:27 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:57 pm
For years I've used Personal Trainer Food, lost 50lbs on it, it's Paleo, I think lots is GF, they mark it as I recall. Till the weekend they're having a 50% off sale, promo code is APRIL50 (that's not on the website). www.PersonalTrainerFood.com. It's frozen with dry ice in a big box that comes from FedEx, they are all in microwave steamer bags, grab an omelet, a protein or a veggie and it's done in minutes. It's a great plan, with 50% off it's like $2 a bag. You get to pick what you want, they have tons of choices. Of course this is different from the meal prep services, but we love the food and it's cheaper than fast food. I've gotten it for my Mom and Dad, makes me happy to know they have some reserve healthy food. Customers also get access to phoners with nutritionists and other cool benefits. We don't do the continuity plan, just the one-off deliveries, this way we wait as long as we want to order again. Highly recommend.
They do low carb? :pray:
No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:34 am

PTF is Paleo which is basically zero carb p0rtia :P It's just meat and veggies, you can add unlimited eggs, salad, 6oz of hard cheese... so never hungry but no carbs (no alcohol while I was losing, now on maintenance I'm not as strict).
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:44 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:34 am
PTF is Paleo which is basically zero carb p0rtia :P It's just meat and veggies, you can add unlimited eggs, salad, 6oz of hard cheese... so never hungry but no carbs (no alcohol while I was losing, now on maintenance I'm not as strict).
OMG you can't say that out LOUD. The sky will fall!!!!

:panic:

(And thanks for the reply ;) )
No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage

Return to “Computers & Internet”